Chat Gone Wild

Story Info
A hot encounter with a sexy lady I never met.
1.1k words
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keyy002
Keyy002
3 Followers

* This is a semi-fictional account of a chat I had with a friend I used to play an on-line game with. She was in her mid 30's and I was in my mid 40's at the time. I never met her but she used to share stories of her and her husband I used to share stories with her about when I was single. This chat session is based on a story she told me about her and her husband combined with an encounter we started but never finished properly. Now it's time to finish.


HER:
We ended up on the couch. He had backed me into the corner. You know, one of those corner couches.

ME:
Yeah I know, then what?

HER:
His hands found my feet and began sliding them up my legs. I was only wearing my panties and a sweatshirt so he could see my nipples hard underneath with my breasts (34DD) swaying as he eased further up.

ME:
Nice.

HER:
I was so wet as he found my panties. He didn't even bother taking them off, he just brought his nose up and pushed it into my soacked fabric and I grabbed the top of his head and stroked through his hair. His nose pushed aside my panties and he stuck his tongue into my clit...you still there?

ME:
Ah, yes. Ilm jsut taking ilkn all in.

HER:
Having problems typing?

ME:
It's difficult to type with one hand.

HER:
Nice. Anyway, grabbed my ass and squeezed hard and brought his head up. He jumped up aggressively and turned me around fast and forcefully. I was kneeling away from him with my ass sticking out as he brought his hands down my waist and pulled off my panties. No sooner did he swing them across the room, he shoved his tongue right into my asshole.

ME:
Fuck yeah. What a nice husband.

HER:
Shit, it felt so good and I was totally, not expecting it. Sure we had done stuff like that before but never so aggressively. His tongue was awesome inside of my ass and I moaned quite loudly but I had to stifle it because our son was upstairs asleep.

ME:
Too bad, I would have liked to hear you moaning...loudly.

HER:
I'll bet you would. What are you doing now?

ME:
Rubbing.

HER:
Your dick.

ME:
Yep.

HER:
He wasn't finished, he brought his head back up and began squeezing my ass cheeks. He loves my ass. I could feel his erection through his sweatpants and it slid up between both cheeks. He rubbed my ass through his sweatpants...you still rubbing yourself?

ME:
If you would stop interrupting me. You are making me so hard. I'm almost fully erect.

HER:
All 7 inches huh?

ME:
You know me baby. Yep, it's fully erect now. Don't stop talking, keep going.

HER:
He finally brought his hands up and under my sweatshirt...I'm getting really hot, you know?

ME:
Yeah, it sounds like he knows how to turn you on.

HER:
I'm not talking about him. I have a confession. I probably shouldn't tell you.

ME:
Might as well go for it now.

HER:
The thought of you stroking your cock really turns me on.

ME:
(PAUSE)

HER:
Damn, I shouldn't have told you.

ME:
No, my cock started throbbing when you said that. I'm really turned on too and fucking rock hard.

HER:
Oh fuck yeah. I would rather imagine your hands sliding up my waist and under my sweatshirt...

ME:
I'm there with ya, sliding my hands up your waist and you bring one of yours behind you and onto to my aching, throbbing cock.

HER:
Ooh yeah, that's nice. I feel your cock behind me and slide my palm down the shaft, throught your straining sweatpants. You wearing underwear?

ME:
Nope, just the sweatpants. No shirt either. That went off long ago. Just the sweatpants now.

HER: Mmmm, nice. I half turn wanting more of your cock.

ME:
I get up and step back as you turn and drop to your knees in front of me. Your tits bouncing under your shirt as you do it. I'm really stroking my cock now, it feels so fucking good.

HER:
I'm fingering my pussy, I am so wet, you have no idea. Keep stroking your cock, I love thinking about it.

ME: I'm sliding my right hand up the shaft and over the head now. I can feel every vein throbbing on it.

HER:
Wow, what a visual. Your love canal with all of that cum getting hot too.

ME:
Have you thought about me stroking my cock before?

HER:
Hell yeah, many times. We had a wild encounter last night. I came so hard thinking about your fingers and hand around your hard shaft. Jeesh, it's so erotic.

ME:
I let my sweatpants fall to the floor and grab the back of your head and tell you that I'm gonna shove my cock into your mouth.

HER:
Wow, that was unexpected honey. Yes, give me that man-meat.

ME:
I skull fuck you and you grab my ass with one hand and my balls with the other.

HER:
Yes, oh I can so see us doing this. Fuck my mouth baby, fuck it. I want your to cum baby, I know you want to. I want you to.

ME:
Where do you want me to cum?

HER:
In my mouth, yes in my mouth. Have that man-meat cum in my mouth.

ME:
Oh shit, I'm stroking it hard. I want to cum so bad, this is so fucking good! Don't stop talking...

HER:
On my face...on my neck. I just pulled up my sweatshirt to reveal my tits. Forget the mouth, cum all over my tits baby!!

ME:
I pull out of your mouth and begin stroking my cock in front of you. You pull of your sweatshirt and begin playing with your nice size tits.

HER:
Yeah, you like me playing my own tits don'tcha baby? Thinking about you stroking your cock in front of me hard and fast...my gosh, I'm going to cum so fucking hard, honey. Oh my gosh.

ME:
I stroke my shaft with long hard strokes as you lean up closer and up. You brackett both boobs with your arms as you plunge into your own soaking sex hole.

HER:
Oh yes, my "sex hole" is so fucking ready to explode. I'm almost there, I'm

ME:
Me too...

ME:
FUCK!

(PAUSE)

ME:
Oh wow, I have a large mess to clean up. I'm still hard and stroking it down. I can barely breath baby.

HER:
Me too, my husband just shouted down to the media room wanting to know what was wrong. I could barely answer him. I had such a beautiful orgasm.

ME:
That was fantastic.

HER:
I feel your hot cum on my tits. No really honey, I could it feel as you came. When I orgasmed, I knew you came and I could feel it on my tits.

ME:
Really, that's wild. Getting soft now but you're making me hard again.

HER:
My boobs are sweaty which intensifies the feeling that you just jizzed all over them. Hmmmm.

ME:
You must stop, I do have things to do you know.

HER:
Actually I should go to bed. I'll sleep good tonight though.

ME:
Good night then.

HER:
You too.

(PAUSE)

HER:
You're still stroking your cock aren't you?

ME:
Go to sleep.

(PAUSE)

ME:
Are you smiling?

HER:
Good night.

ME:
Night

(LONG PAUSE)

Keyy002
Keyy002
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The MILF Mentor Rocky the MILF teaches Billy about sex.in Mature
Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01 Most people have a bucket list; I have a Fuck It list.in Mature
Community College Slow burn hate for StepMother and family that abandoned him.in Mature
Masseur and the MILF A new career derails when a masseuse's ex's stepmum show up.in Mature
Our First MFM Mature MFM first time.in Mature
More Stories