Chat: Learning to Be Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers

About five minutes later he tugged at my purse a little. “Uh, I think maybe. . .”

I turned to him.

“. . . I like this fine.” He held out a bright red little sarong. The bottom hem was uneven. It was a silk wrap around that was the shortest short skirt I had ever seen. The top part was two thin strips of fabric that passed over my breasts.

“You want me to try this on.” I looked around.

I hadn’t thought of this. “Uh, you get me these.” And I held out arms full of outfits. “I’ll get this.” Was anyone noticing us?? And I took the little red sarong out of his hand.

“I’ll model everything for you - at home!”

He just nodded his head.

When we got home I got dad a drink, cause he sort of looked like he needed it. And then I poured myself one too.

“Lets just go to my room.”

There’s a little bathroom attached to my room and I could change there. I sorted out the order, from more ordinary to more racy hanging them in order on the shower curtain rod, and then saving the sarong for last.

Dad was sitting in a comfy chair in the corner of my room next to my desk. Next to my computer and the chair where I sat and chatted. It was weird seeing him right there. My face was burning.

“First.”

And I went into the other room, stripped off all of my clothes. I was standing naked in my bathroom, the door was left open but I was completely out of sight. My dad was not more than fifteen feet away from me. I was shaking, trembling just then. I wasn’t going to bother with any underclothes, since I was going to be changing over and over. I took a deep sip of the glass of my wine and pulled on the black tight skirt, which came just above my knees and a top that had a wide collar with lots of fabric, the kind that hangs down around my shoulders. Without a bra my breasts were perfectly formed beneath the thin fabric. Pointy. I took a deep breath, it was Racier than I thought, as I left the room.

Dad sat with his hands in his lap. “That looks very nice.” He was being all formal. I noticed his drink was gone.

“Want another.”

“No that’s fine.”

“I brought the bottle into the room,” and pointed at it on my dresser.

“Ok then.”

He took another sip from the glass I poured, leaning deeply in front of him as I did so. This was fun. He goggling at me. I was really enjoying myself. My cheeks flushed.

I turned for him directly in front of his chair, his legs were open and I stood just about between his feet.

The next dress was open in the back, a little shorter and flowery. The fabric was very loose and when I swirled I could get it to rise up. I practiced just a little, I didn’t want to swirl too much! The dress rode up my thighs. I was barefoot with a single dress hung upon my naked body. I could feel myself getting wet and my ears were burning. My eyes sparkled.

“I really like this one daddy! I think it was the most expensive one.”

And I stood before him with my hands on my hip, and then twirled lightly. Less than my practice. “Like it!”

The dress rose up mid thigh. He nodded. I could see that he liked looking at my shoulders which were bare in this dress. “Beautiful. Just Beautiful.”

With the complement I swirled once more, and felt the hem of my dress ride higher, and then flip! A sudden flip in the back and I reached back quickly to push it back down. My dads eyes were a little wider and I wondered to myself. Maybe a little bit of a show?? If he saw, then the secret was out. I wasn’t wearing panties. One other thing I noticed was his cock tenting his pants just now with his hand desperately pressing it down when he thought I wasn’t looking. As I went back into the bathroom I saw him pouring another drink. I sipped the rest of my wine, poured another. I was laughing. This was crazy!

Next was a leather suede tight pair of pants and light yellow halter. I looked like a biker girl in the outfit. And I pulled my long hair back in a pony tail. I could tell he really liked this outfit. It had a great effect on him. He leaned forward in his chair toward me. I could tell he wanted to touch the leather. So I stood directly in front of him and purred, “You want to feel the suede? It has a great texture.”

There was no reticence on his part. I could see his hand reaching to me and the pressure from his fingers now wrapping around my hip. I turned lightly and let him rub my ass with his hand.

“It’s soft.” He whispered to me.

“Yeah, softer than it looks. That’s why I liked it so much.”

I could feel his fingers tracing the top of my pants tippling his fingers across my bare back. “The top, what is that fabric?” He croaked out - on the pretense now of touching the top.

“I think its mostly a rayon. Very thin, isn’t it?.”

His hand was gliding over my back up to my shoulders now, “Yes.”

I turned rather slowly for him and he let his hand drift lower so it was rubbing my belly (again). Had he kept his hand where it was they would be on my breasts now. Would I have kept turning?? I honestly didn’t know now. I took a short step closer and let him rub my tummy once again, and back down onto the fabric of my pants which were riding very low on my hips. My best feature.

“You like that.” I smiled at him.

He just looked at me and began to pull his hand away.

“I mean the other day, you had your hand on my tummy. When we were looking at pictures. It feels nice. It’s ok.” I reassured. Smiling my white teeth at him.

And I stepped back away from him.

“Next.”

It was the sarong. I was nervous now. I called out from the bathroom, “This is the one you picked out. For around the house. Just us! . . . If . . . you like it.”

It was sheerer than I remembered, smaller. I tried to figure the thing out. I wrapped it around myself and found the tie. God it was short! It was sheer. I took another drink of my wine and made certain that everything was as covered as it could be. Thank God I was tipsy.

It was a beautiful red, and pure silk. Shiny. My ass looked fantastic in it, flaring out from my narrow waist, and I kept admiring myself from behind. If I bent over it would practically sit up at my hips. I bent to see. There was this perfect view of my pussy from behind, clear shiny come bubbling from between my legs! My puckered little anus. That little space between my legs, my little puss hanging down slightly between my legs. You could almost see my clit. The sarong hung like a curtain around my ass, opening to my little puss between my legs.

My legs trembled as I came back to what I was doing.

I stood back up faced the mirror and straightened myself out again, “Here I come daddy! Hope you like it!”

He could barely sit in his chair. His eyes were wide. He was trying to remain nonchalant and I loved the way he looked just then. His salt and pepper hair pulled back, his broad shoulders relaxed. He pressed back in the chair as I approached with his hands covering his lap. He was smiling.

“I wear this for you around the house. Just for you!” And I twirled in front of him. “Isn’t this fun.”

The back was completely bare. My little breasts hung loosely in the silk fabric which had no ability to retain the sway and swing of the weight of my boobs. My little half lemons. My nipples were tight and readily pressed through the fabric. And in this light the brown of my aureoles were just visible. Thank god my puss is blonde, I thought. I stood a little closer now. Not too close this time. Just within his reach looking down at him.

“It’s silk. Feel the fabric,” I teased. I was offering him my tummy. I knew he liked it there.

He reached out his hand a second time and lay it directly over the silk fabric on my tummy again. My tummy. I liked the pressure of his hand there. It rested below my navel this time, lower down and the bottom of his palm was pressing lightly the top of my pussy mound. He should be able to feel little hairs there through the fabric I thought. I felt his hand press lightly, and the pressure went right through my legs. I was swirling now. It felt glorious, god I wanted to be touched.

I tipped my hips slightly toward him meeting his pressure, but then settled back. I needed to behave. This was supposed to be innocent! I was rewarding him for buying me these outfits. But that was all! I began to turn slowly forcing his hand away from my middle and he let it drift onto my hip, keeping his hand on me at all times.

The feel of his hand sliding along the silk was also much better than I imagined. I turned my back to him and let his hands wander over the small of my back and then onto my ass. Like last time, only now it felt as if he were touching my bare skin. I could feel him tracing the crack of my ass down along the fabric even pressing his fingers lightly between the flesh. It felt so good that again I felt myself involuntarily tipping my ass back to reach him, arching my back in a sort of stretch. Letting my head drop down so my hair hung down in front of me.

“Mmmmmm.”

At that moment I heard this catch in my dads breathing. And I realized the combined arching of my back and dropping of my head had lifted the hem of the sarong. My dad was sitting in back of me and I had just given him the most perfect view of my puss. He kept his hands where they were, at the small of my back, pressing upon me and gave no other indication beside that light catch in his breath, I know I heard it. I remained calm, casual. Pretending not to even notice, just straightening myself up again, pulling the sarong down, and stepping away.

I turned toward him once more, holding my hands together in front of me. “You like it?”

He was looking at me like I was a Goddess.

“More than I could have imagined.” He was bright red.

“Well, then I’ll keep it. It’s for just us - around the house. I’ll wear it the rest of the day!”

He was silent. I loved the feeling of adoration in his eyes. I hadn’t felt that in a long time.

“Thanks daddy.”

It was funny, as I bent to kiss his cheek. I know I was totally exposing myself now, but away from him. He was tipping his head looking out, knowing what the view from the other side was.

****************

redapple: Hey SxGrrl

SxGrrl: I haven’t heard from you in awhile

redapple: I’ve been out. Meeting some new friends

SxGrrl: Boys??!

redapple: Some

SxGrrl: No Way!!

redapple: well i got some money now. I got great clothes. Thanks to you!!

SxGrrl: what are you wearing now

redapple: i was getting ready, my leather pants

SxGrrl: oh those are the ones you showed me in the link

redapple: yeah

SxGrrl: those are great. Hot!!

redapple: Hanging around dad is funner than I thought. I even like wearing the outfits that are just for ‘us’

SxGrrl: yeah your into that more than i was. You like that SxGrrl: i don’t think my dad ever appreciated

redapple: well my dad really does and i don’t know

SxGrrl: what

redapple: well, I have a question? redapple: it gets a little riskier and riskier

SxGrrl: you mean

redapple: he likes to feel the clothes that i wear redapple: i let him do that when i model the outfits redapple: started out partly cause of our stuff i think

SxGrrl: yeah ;)

redapple: which is great, don’t get me wrong

SxGrrl: cool

redapple: our stuff i mean redapple: you and me :)

SxGrrl: I know what you meant

redapple: yeah. Good. Anyway last night i was wearing a bathing suit

SxGrrl: a bathing suit!! SxGrrl: My dad never picked out a bathing suit!!

redapple: Yeah he picked it out and i let him redapple: a string bikini redapple: Brazillian

SxGrrl: wow. You could have said no

redapple: yeah. But I let him. Anyway there’s not a lot of fabric there, when he touches it he’s touching me

SxGrrl: you let him

redapple: well i did redapple: and, oh god, I’m getting wet just telling you

SxGrrl: want to get undressed??

redapple: no not today

SxGrrl: well your making me hot

redapple: i figured redapple: But my getting hot is getting to be the problem

SxGrrl: Not in my world Grrl SxGrrl: well im going to masturbate. Keep telling me your story, K??

redapple: K

redapple: Well, he picked it out and i just said ok. Not really thinking about it redapple: he asked if it was ok, like three times. I know he was thinking that i was always letting him touch the fabric and he just knew where all this fabric was redapple: so i tried it on and was showing him. I turned my back to him. And it was kind of funny

SxGrrl: :)I took my pants and top off:) Hee Hee

redapple: It was funny. He actually laughed. He was getting more relaxed. He laughed and said, well there’s no fabric back here to touch. I let him rub his hands along basically the string that wrapped around my hip and then he was touching my bare ass, following the string down through my ass

SxGrrl: ass floss

redapple: exactly right! Well he was basically fingering me and i felt myself open my legs a little and he cupped my puss

SxGrrl: oh MY god. SxGrrl: My pussy is so wet. I’m totally naked SxGrrl: I have my finger on my clit. Want to see it??

redapple: stop it redapple: TEASE!!

SxGrrl: take your clothes off!!

redapple: just a sec redapple: there

SxGrrl: did you do it :)

redapple: yeah, for you redapple: im wet now too redapple: am i weird? Your going to get me in trouble

SxGrrl: you’re a grrll without a boy SxGrrl: we need to work on that

redapple: anyway i stepped away and being nice just said, “uh uh uh. Be good.” I wagged my finger at him

redapple: He apologized. But i didn’t walk away, I turned sideways and I let him keep touching the string across my hip which were just covering me there, and then i don’t know why but i turned toward him and said, “There’s some fabric there,” and pointed at my pussy

SxGrrl: were you drunk?

redapple: i think so redapple: he paused but then lay his palm over there, he said it's soft. I nodded.

SxGrrl: i cant believe you girl SxGrrl: i have my fingers in my hole right now SxGrrl: you got to be doing this with me

redapple: oh, i am

SxGrrl: lol

redapple: we are bad

SxGrrl: we are really bad

redapple: i need to see you though

SxGrrl: get the tickets

redapple: im going to i promise

SxGrrl: bring your dad

redapple: ha ha

SxGrrl: well keep going i almost came before

redapple: yeah, so anyway, i let him just run his hands and fingers right over my pussy, right over my bikini. He did try one time to slip his fingers beneath the fabric but i just said uh uh uh.

SxGrrl: not so innocent huh?

redapple: it was!! he was like a little boy wide eyed looking up at me, mouthing sorry. But then i opened my legs wider and said “there, but stay over the fabric.”

SxGrrl:!!!!!!!!!

redapple: So he cupped his hand right over my puss, my whole puss fit in his big old hand. I was looking right at his crotch and realized that his cock was pretty big

redapple: so i stood there, it felt so good

SxGrrl: did you let him put his fingers in you

redapple: NO

SxGrrl: good

redapple: thats what i thought redapple: But am I crazy?? redapple: I’m eighteen now, I should be making better choices than this redapple: am I normal

SxGrll: totally normal. Just making your best girlfriend hot, helping her cum with hot as hell stories about shopping with her old man

redapple: Ha Ha. Touche. It gets worse!

SxGrrl: Worse? Or Better!

redapple: :)

redapple: THEN i said what about this fabric? He looked up at my breasts which are not small and in this little bikini i don’t think there was more than a bus card worth of fabric. So then he reached up and lay his hands on my breasts began to massage my tits, drawing his fingers over the fabric. It felt the best ever. I was really horny and didn’t know. I wanted to walk away. I kept thinking, step back! But i didn’t. I even let him slip a finger beneath the fabric to touch my nipples. So he was rubbing my body everywhere. Before I knew it my top was pushed up to my shoulders and he was rubbing his thumb over the fabric of my pussy in this steady rhythm, pressing so it was massaging my clit. I was just squirming in front of him, whimpering and going, “Yes!” I couldn’t help it!!

redapple: I didn’t even acknowledge what he was doing. It made it ok

SxGrrl: oh shit! SxGrrl: :) OOOO :) SxGrrl: You made me cum

redapple: Well I haven’t! I haven’t been able to touch myself cause I’m telling the story redapple: talk dirty

SxGrrl: I want to eat your pussy im so jealous SxGrrl: I’m so fucking jealous. SxGrrl: I want you to come over to my house and let me undress you and lay you in my bed SxGrrl: I want to fuck you and kiss you everywhere SxGrrl: suck on your clit

redapple: oh mmm

SxGrrl: push my fingers inside you and let you sit in my lap SxGrrl: naked together **kissing** SxGrrl: wet so wet

redapple: u making me crazy

SxGrrl: harder and harder

SxGrrl: let your daddy in the room with his big cock SxGrrl: i want to watch you suck your daddys cock

redapple: finger fuck you at the same time! redapple: oh god that did it oh my god!!! redapple: is ee stars

redapple: i don’t know redapple: im going crazy

SxGrrl: it feels good

redapple: it feels great!! redapple: I just got to tell you the rest of the story

SxGrrl: theres more??

redapple: Well while he was rubbing me like that, I asked if i could sit in his lap. “For just a little minute,” I said. He nodded his head and i sat down, me still in my bikini, and the bikini still just up over my shoulders and snuggled into his arms. God i could not help myself i was like in heat, and i found his cock which was so hard and sticking up in his pants with my bottom. He wrapped his arms around me and i purred in his ear. His hands on my tummy and i rocked my hips and slid my pussy along the length of his cock. He just let me. We just sat there silently pretending i was not doing what i was doing.

SxGrrl:!!!! Stop SxGrrl: My pussy hurts

redapple: ;)

redapple: He had his hands on my tummy and was guiding my hips now, pulling me back and forth over his cock. Never touching my pussy, never slipping his fingers in me, and i could feel the head of his cock slide right along my puss, i was opeing up right around his cock the fabrics got so wet it felt like skin, but he never touched my bare puss and

SxGrrl: oh my god i came again

redapple: I came right there in his arms. I started to fall back against him and wrap my arms around his neck, crawling up his body. I had never come so hard in my life and I could feel his body spasm in back of me. He was holding onto me, almost trying to keep control, and he fell back in the seat and could not move. I thought he had a heart attack.

redapple: I got up and just said daddy! Daddy!

redapple: He didn’t say anything then he opened his eyes and got up and left my room

SxGrrl: is he mad?

redapple: i went to see him later that evening and he was still pretty shook up. He said we were both pretty vulnerable and had to be careful. I said that what we were doing was still pretty innocent. He laughed and said, “Is that what you think?”

redapple: I didn’t answer but then he got up and gave me a hug. He said “So far its been mostly.” I didn’t know what he meant but I hugged him back

redapple: i said well its nice. We’re nice to each other now. He said, that was nice but hon we got to cool it. And i asked if i could keep wearing the clothes he picked out for me around the house, and he sort of looked at me over his glasses. Then this long pause. He said yeah - but not the bikini. We laughed. We need to cool down he said again. Control ourselves.

redapple: I said yeah, we can blame the bikini!!

SxGrrl: I’ve never in my life!!! I’ll make a deal with you. SxGrrl: Next time my daddy takes me shopping, I’m going to let him feel the fabrics I’m wearing. I’ll tell you!!! I am so like totally jealous

redapple: Deal! I’m tired

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers