Chat Room Lovers Ch. 1

Story Info
Cyber lovers meet in person.
2.7k words
4.29
17.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShySky
ShySky
6 Followers

Chapter 1

I met him online, Through a mutual friend in a Christian chat room of all places. Imagine meeting a guy who your sexually interested in, from a chat room of that caliber. Its quite amazing to me still I think.

We had talked on the phone, chatted together many long hours. Finally we were to meet. There would be no computer screen between us now. Only the intense fact of being "together." For someone who has been through the things I have been through, this was a rather difficult situation. Still he promised to be slow and gentle with me, and I took him at his word.

As I stepped off the plane I saw him waiting for me. Oh he was gorgeous. A beautiful man if there ever was one. And such a smile to melt your heart you've never seen! I looked at him with a shy smile and nodded when he asked if my name was Anne. I blushed bright red and allowed him to kiss me gently on the cheek. Whoa, talk about an intense rush of feeling. His kiss was feather light and very gentle. He took my hand and grabbed my bags with the other. I blushed through the airport until we got into his car. Slowly he smiled at me and looked into my eyes with a different sort of light in his eyes. Never having seen his eyes to such a degree I felt myself starting to melt deeply inside, like soft butter.

We continued onto his home and quickly got out of the car and went into the house. There he had dinner all ready and candles set out, the mood was perfect. I asked if I had time for a quick freshening up, and he agreed as he went into the kitchen to set out our meal. As I walked in he pulled my chair out for me and then handed me my napkin. Again I blushed when our hands touched. Smiling again he sat down and together we prayed over dinner.

We continued talking quietly over dinner and finally after we had cleaned up the kitchen, or he had rather not allowing me to lift a finger, only to hand me a glass of white wine. We walked into the living area and sat down close on the couch. Feeling rather emboldened by the wine Instead of sitting next to him on the couch, I sat down on his lap and curled up on him, laying my head on his heart, as I had done so many times in the chat room. Only this time it was for real, And the sensations I felt were much more intense.

His hands encircled protectively around me and he stroked my hair gently, and his hands went down over my back and I smiled up at him and leaned forward to kiss his lips, our tongues mating for the first time and together we surged against each other. Holding each other as if we were a lifeline.

Slowly his hands crept down my shirt and I unbuttoned it rather quickly for him to have better access. I removed my bra and sat there only in a schoolgirl skirt and nylons as I had removed my shoes earlier in the evening. I took the buttons on his shirt and removed them slowly one by one until I could run my hands over his body and feel the muscles defined within him. I blushed as i could feel him growing hard beneath me and giggled nervously.

"need some help with that?" I asked him softly. He nodded and I moved off of him to undo his slacks and then removed them and his shoes completely as I lowered my head to his throbbing shaft and took it within my mouth tasting slowly, a little bit hesitant on what I was doing, but nonetheless willing to try so long as I didn't become afraid.

He seemed to sense my hesitation and stroked my hair and back gently as I continued to suckle him. I could feel his legs growing tense and stopped what I was doing.

He slowly lifted me from him and laid me on the couch caressing my feet and legs as he removed my nylons and silk panties. I blushed again as I saw him looking at me in just my skirt, and then that was removed too and he was watching me as i sat there naked, slightly shivering, more from being nervous than cold. He laid down next to me and cuddled with me and whispered that I didn't have to be frightened because he wasn't going to hurt me.

I blushed as I realized he had read my mind. His hands began exploring my body and i felt myself rising to the occasion, so to speak. I moaned softly as his lips were everywhere at once. His hands trailed down my stomach to my inner thighs and then finally to where I was soaking wet from being on fire for him. He gently began to touch me and i nearly jumped out of my skin because by then I was entirely too sensitive and told him so.

He smiled and slowly moved over me, smiling down at me as his lips met mine once more. He began to slide his hard member into me and I gasped in delight at the feel of him. I blushed at my own thoughts and then giggled slightly feeling quite nervous. He stilled within me and then slowly as I relaxed began to move in rhythm with my body as I felt myself beginning to push back against him, needing the complete ecstasy that he was giving me. Finally as we both neared our climax I pulled him close to me and whispered , "I love you" to him, and it pushed us both over the edge. We cried out together and I felt like my heart would burst from pleasure and Joy. Coming back down to earth we smiled at each other and he moved to lay beside me.

I quickly cuddled up against him and held him tightly to me as we fell asleep together.... Three days later I left him to go home. To come back or not, I would never know until the time again happened. But I know this. I would never fear him again...

Chapter 2

As she sat down in her chair quietly she thought and contemplated about their last visit together. The tenderness, the kissing, the loving feelings of being together. She smiled at the newly awakened senses in her body as she thought about him, and the things he had done to her.

The phone rang and she walked over to answer it. She smiled immediately as she recognized his voice. "Hello, Anne." He greeted her.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" He questioned.

"Hi yourself," She responded. "I'd be better if you were here with me."

He paused a moment and then said quietly. "Look out your front window honey." Curious she walked over and gasped when she saw him on her doorstep.

Quickly she went back and picked up the phone without letting him in. "You are beyond amazing, let me hang up the phone and I'll let you in."

He entered and immediately she flew into his arms, tears falling down her face as she had missed him something terrible. He walked over with her to the couch sat her down across his lap and held her gently stroking her hair and whispering softly to her that it was "ok" he was here now. They stayed that way for maybe fifteen minutes as he slowly calmed her down. Finally her sobs quieted and she was resting peacefully on him, her body now completely relaxed. He could tell by her breathing she was asleep. He picked her up gently and took her into another room, and then another until he found her bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed and she began to stir slightly. He quickly laid down beside her and pulled her close to him and cuddled her close. Slowly his hands began to take on a life of their own, caressing her shoulders, her back, her arm. She never moved. He then began snaking his hands down the front of her chest. As she was already dressed for bed it made it very simple to remove her yellow silk nightshirt. Slowly but surely he undid each button revealing her body to him. His hands began softly touching her breasts as he caressed her with his fingertips. He then moved her a bit away from him and slowly lowered his lips to one breast and began to suck lightly on the nipple. He heard her moan and froze for a moment, continuing when she had settled one more. He bathed first one nipple then the other with his tongue. He smiled tenderly down at her still sleeping form. He moved away from her and down to remove her silk shorts. He knew she didn't wear anything underneath them and slowly moved her legs apart.

He reached up and began running his hands down her thighs to her inner leg. He could see that her mound was becoming more and more aroused as he teased his way around her. He reached a finger up and slowly began to massage her as she moaned again. This time he didn't care if she woke up as she was already to the point of being completely aroused. He moved up along her body and planted a trail of kisses as he went.

His mouth finally reached hers and he eagerly sought to kiss her face, her lips, her eyes, and watched her open her beautiful green eyes to him and gaze at him adoringly. He feathered a hand over her breast and he could see her acknowledge how aroused she was even in her sleepy state. She pulled him close and held him tightly for a few moments then smiled and reached her hand down to his now rock hard shaft and began to caress it with her hands. Suddenly feeling the need for more urgency she laid him down on the bed and straddled his hips with her thighs and gently lowered herself onto him as she smiled down at him. She then moved her upper body over his mouth and sighed as he suckled on her nipples while she rode him. The need between them grew more and she began to move faster with shorter strokes, he reached out to massage her clit while she was doing so and found herself on the edge of ecstasy. Quickly He came, at the same time as she cried out his name.

She collapsed on top of him, her body heaving from the feeling within her. she felt him slipping out of her and she moved to lay beside him, laying her head down on his chest. She smiled at him as she saw him close to falling asleep. She closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping and when he dozed off she got up to go wash herself off, then brought a towel and some vanilla scented water back and began to bathe him quietly. He saw what she was doing and smiled. Then as she put her nightshirt and bottoms back on, she crawled back into bed with him, seeing that he had also been pretending to be asleep as he had put his bottoms back on. She laid her head down on his chest once more and sighed contentedly.

"Feeling better now sweetheart?" He asked her quietly with his low deep voice. She smiled as a way of answering and then decided to speak as well. "I feel much better now that your here with me." She closed her eyes and slipped off into a contented sleep, safe and comforted in his arms.

Chapter 3

She woke up the next morning, ....finding him missing she became panicked. As she jumped from the bed she headed for a cold shower to help relieve her fears. Quickly she relieves herself and jumps into the shower. Looking out the frosty glass she sees a shadow figure near the door.

"Is that you Hon?" She called out.

"Yep, sweetie, How you feeling this morning?" He asked.

"A bit panicked, I thought you had just left without saying goodbye to me." She said as she relaxed her body in the shower.

"Awww, sweetheart, I wouldn't ever just leave you like that. I know how badly that affects you." He returned.

She smiled, "You had a shower yet?"

"No, Love, I didn't want to wake you." He was grinning outside the shower as he began to strip.

"Oh, Well, I'm awake now, Why don't you come in and join, me and we'll see if we cant take care of that shower problem." She giggled slightly. He stepped into the shower a few minutes later and pulled her to him, smiling as he felt her wet slippery body press up against him. A few seconds later he noticed how freezing cold the water was. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms in attempt to warm her as he reached for the water facet to bring the temperature to a more bearable level.

She stood shivering for a few more seconds until he reached his mouth over and began nibbling on her neck. She gasped at the feeling quickly lighting on fire within her. His hands went to her waist and he ran them along her inner thighs, teasing and touching softly.

Quickly his finger darted within her parted thighs and she gasped as she fell against him. Her body exploded into a multitude of bright lights. He held her body tightly as his fingers continued to massage her. Her face showed the explicit pleasure he was bringing from her. He kissed the top of her head and picked her up carefully and walked out of the shower and into the bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed and moved between her thighs to lick her most secret spot ever so gently sensing that she was extremely tender by now.

She wiggled a bit to try and get his mouth away from her as the feelings were too intense for her to accept right now. He smiled at her and moved to lay down next to her once more. She clung to him tightly, as if he were her lifeline. He returned her embrace and together they fell asleep.

He woke to the most exquisite feeling in his body. Opening his eyes slowly he tried to bring his arms around her but found that she had tied his hands to the posts with nylons. Noticing the gentle material and not wanting to break it he simply decided to lay still while she continued this exquisite torture of him. He could feel her tongue bathing his hard cock and slowly began to move his hips back and forth against her mouth. She pressed down on his abdomen to hold him still and he quietly obeyed feeling the tension in his loins begin to gather.

She obviously noticed this as she moved her mouth off of him and straddled his hips once more and began to impale herself on him slowly. She began to move in a steady rhythm her breasts bouncing as she began to get faster, She leaned over his mouth and allowed him to take her breasts and lick and tongue them. He could see that she was close to cumming and this quickly began to set him over the edge. She moved off of him right before he came and quickly took him back in her mouth and sucked him until he shot his cum deep in her throat. She licked him dry then laid down on the bed next to him. Shyly she asked him how he felt.

"Glorious darling. Thank you so much for that." He smiled at her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked giving you pleasure." She responded as she untied his arms from the nylons. He quickly gathered her to him and together they fell asleep...

ShySky
ShySky
6 Followers