Chat Room Mates Finally Meet

Story Info
Online chatters finally meet.
1.2k words
3.1
8.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks of steamy cyber sex and picture trading. I was now waiting for her arrival at the local bus depot. I could feel my breath shortening and my stomach clenching with the anticipation of meeting her face to face for the first time. I then recognise her. My eyes widen up and my heart pups as I see you walking towards me. We start running towards each other as I pick you up in my arms and start kissing you passionately.

"Hey Ditsyblonde33, hope you had a smooth drive here." I say as I let you back on the ground looking you over. The pictures she sent me were really her, all 5'6 60kg of her, with her full DD tits and blonde hair tied up in a pig tail.

"Well, lets go get my stuff so we can get out of here singlestud18. I only have a week that I can spend with you so lets get going." you tell me taking my hand in hers as we go down to the baggage area to collect her things.

While waiting we don't seem to be able to keep our hands off of each other, after wanting to be with each other for soo long. I keep wrapping my arm around her grabbing her ass as she keeps licking and sucking my neck. A few of the other couples around us look at us some with envy and some with disgust at our public display. We finally get her luggage and head out to my car putting the stuff in the boot.


"Trish, we're not gonna be able to go to my house right away, I have to get a few things from the bottle'o first.

"That's ok Scott," she replies with a glint of lust in your eyes smiling at me.

We get in the car and in a few minutes we get on the highway so I can buy some booze. Trish starts running her hands across my chest as she starts to unzip my fly. I smile at you knowing you've wanted to do this for months. You slowly release my cock from my jeans as you bend down and start to lick the head. You look up and smile at me as you start licking up and down the shaft before you cover the head of my cock with your warm, inviting mouth swirling your tongue around the tip before bobbing your head up and down. I let off a small moan as you suck hard on me as you start fucking me with your mouth. I place one of my hands on the back of your head as I try to focus on driving. We pull into the bottle'o with you still attached to my dick. I wind my window down and a young guy comes over. He looks into the window and sees Trish sucking the life out of me. I tell him what I need but he seems a little distracted. He apologises and grabs my drinks. When he comes back Trish gets up off my dick and smiles at the obviously very flustered guy. We pay and she finishes me off on the way home.

Later that night after we arrive at my home I blindfold Trish and lead her to my bedroom. I slowly take off her blindfold so she sees the candles lit all around the room and the bed lined with roses. Trish look at me with a bright smile on her face as you wrap your arms around me and kiss me forcefully on the lips.

"Oh Matty, all of this looks amazing." you tell me as I pour you a glass of champagne. "Well sweetie you told me you wanted tonight to be special so I did as much as I could." I tell her handing her the champagne and turning on some music.

We sit down on the bed as I start kissing her neck removing her shirt finding out Trish wasn't wearing a bra. I move down kissing from neck down to her breasts, licking and sucking on your nipples as she starts to moan. You reach down lifting my shirt off as I undo my jeans, kissing farther down her body. Undoing her pants sliding them down as I go finally seeing that beautiful shaved pussy of hers as I start to lick along the slit. I look up at her seeing the look of lust on her face as I work my tongue between the folds of Trish's pussy. The taste of her is soo exhilarating that I cant help but start sucking on her clit as she start moaning loudly. I slowly slide 2 fingers into her tight pussy as you reach down grasping my rigid cock.

"Oh please Matty take me, take me now!" Trish moans at me through clenched teeth.

Not one to like disappointing a woman especially her, the one I've started to fall in love with over the last few weeks I move up and start kissing her deeply. I look lovingly into her eyes as I slowly push the head of my cock into her tight pussy. She let out a long gasp as I enter her. Holding her close letting her get used to my size I slowly start rocking myself in and out letting myself move in a little farther each time. I stop when I feel her hymen pressing at the tip of my cock.

"Trish, are you sure you want this?" I ask her gently.

"Yes, please, Matty I've wanted you for soo long please take my virginity and make me your woman. I love you soo much please baby I want it, I want you in me I want to feel your cum inside Me." she moans as she moves up to kiss me.

I reach down holding her tight and I push my way through her virginity, causing her to let out a small scream of pain and pleasure as I hold her there letting her body settle before I start to slowly pump my cock in and out of Trish's pussy. I hold her close to me as we slowly fuck, she urges me to go faster with each thrust. Soon were in perfect sync with each other meeting the others thrusts. Kissing each other on the lips and neck moaning.

Suddenly she reaches back grabbing my ass holding me inside her as I feel her pussy contract on my cock. She screams with pleasure as her orgasm hits. Feeling her tight pussy clenching down on me so tightly that I can't hold back anymore as I start to cum deep inside her. We lay there holding each other for a little while before I reach over and grab a glass for the both of us sipping them.


"You happy now baby?" I ask as she takes a drink, then looks at her glass oddly.

"Matty? What is this?" reaching into her glass she pulls out a ruby ring.

I smile at her and ask," Trish, will you marry me?"

"Oh Matty...yes I will." she says placing the ring on her finger and kissing me deeply.

Soon after we fall asleep in each others arms with my still hard cock berried inside of her...