Chat Room Matrimony

Story Info
A dream following a man's failure to show up for his wedding.
2.5k words
4
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers

I had a dream about you last night. An unusual dream to be sure. We were standing in a warm room and were both naked. Your skin looked pale and milky in the most perfect way, and your figure glowed with lithe sensuality. Your breasts were quite large and heavy looking for such a slender woman and your hips were provocatively wide and seductively curved. Your hair looked soft and fine and was brown but with a red undertone. Your legs were long and beautifully shaped, like those of a graceful ballerina.

Your face was radiantly beautiful. You were smiling softly and your lips looked full and romantically inviting. Your teeth were perfectly straight and polished to a brilliant white. Your nose was small and delicate and your eyes were deep green and sparkled with emotion and libidinous energy. For some reason I wasn't able to see the center of your sex. Your pussy was nonexistent. There was nothing but a closed mound settled between your firm, shapely thighs.

You smiled warmly and walked over to me. "I didn't think you'd come Phil," you said, your breath soft in my ear as you put your arms around my neck. "You promised once before and then didn't show up. I was wearing a beautiful, long white satin gown, with a train that followed several feet behind me. I stood, with my parents at my side for hours, waiting patiently and making excuses for your tardiness. Finally, my parents put their arms around me and said, "Forget him sweetheart. How he could be so heartless is beyond comprehension." With that we went home and I continued my life without you.

I knew almost immediately that you were referring to our 11:00 am scheduled wedding several weeks earlier. "But Jennifer," I remarked in a defensive voice, "We weren't serious about that. It was just an internet fantasy. The sort that everybody invokes when they're playing in chat rooms. Surely you didn't really believe it?"

"I did believe it Phil." you replied softly in my ear, "I thought you really meant it when you told me that you loved me and wanted me to be your wife. We did everything but come up with names for the boy and girl babies I was going to have. And I don't even want babies Phil. But for you, I was going to show my love by bearing your children."

I stood there shocked, not knowing what to do or what to say. I thought for a fleeting moment that I must be dreaming, but I dismissed that notion almost immediately. "I wonder what I'm doing here?" I thought, "Where am I and why are Jennifer and I naked?" I decided that it wasn't important to know the where and the why. I had one of the most beautiful women in the world in front of me, naked and with her arms around my neck.

That's when I became more aware of the fact that you were seducing me. After all of the times that I held you close in the chat room, and attempted to satisfy your burgeoning libido, I was the object of "your" affection. I decided to go with the flow of the situation, wherever it was bound. I could feel the warmth of your breath as you closed your teeth gently on my ear and sucked on the lobe softly. Your hands moved across my shoulders, caressing me lovingly, feeling my skin with carnal curiosity. Your lips moved down from my ear to my cheek, kissing my skin softly and leaving a trail of fiery lust in their wake.

Your lips found mine and you pressed softly against them. I could taste the passion as you gently slid your graceful pink tongue between my lips and touched it to the tip of mine. It moved provocatively along the edge of mine and then wrapped it in a tight coil of possessive love. I suddenly became aware of what you were doing with your hands. I felt them moving down over my chest, feeling my pectoral muscles and reacting to their strength and lean hardness. Your tongue moved more insistently as your hands explored my body, moving deep into my mouth and burrowing lasciviously beneath my tongue.

Your investigating hands moved lower now, emboldened by my apparent shock at what my pure and innocent lady was doing. I felt your fingertips trailing softly across my abdomen, feeling the firm muscle beneath the smooth skin. You made a soft sighing sound in my mouth and I felt your hips pushing demandingly against me. Your hands moved lower. One moved down over my hip and squeezed it gently, the other moved down over my matt of pubic hair and your fingers softly wrapped around the thick base of my cock and squeezed it gently. I moaned deeply as your hand travelled along its rigid length, all the way to its swollen, pulsing, crimson head.

I'd never seen this side of you before. Jennifer the seducer of young men. I wanted to see where your attack on my body was going and let you have a free hand. Your hand moved back down the long, stiff shaft of my cock and then beneath, to the heavy, sperm laden globes of my balls. You caressed them softly, enjoying the way they reacted to your soft touch, loving their thick and heavy feel. You slowly pulled your tongue from between my lips and moved your lips back to my ear. "Do you find me attractive Phil?" you asked in a breathy voice.

"Oh yes! I do find you very attractive Jennifer." I replied in a slightly confused voice. "Do you want me to fuck you Phil? You whispered in a low, seductive voice. "Do you want me to show you how I feel?"

"Oh yes I do Jennifer." I replied in a slightly hoarse voice, not sure of what was happening, but sure that I wanted it to happen.

You pushed me back onto the bed and fell on top of me, pushing your mouth hungrily against mine. "Then I'm going to have to fuck you hard Phil! you whispered bewitchingly. With that, you pulled your mouth from mine and got on your knees beside me. I closed my eyes and waited. I felt your fingers wrap lasciviously around the thick shaft of my cock and move gently down to my semen engorged balls. I felt your breath on the head as your lips closed around it and your tongue touched it, licking the trickle of pre cum from the tiny slit at the tip. You moaned softly as you pushed your mouth down over the head and squeezed my sensitive balls more insistently than before.

I could feel the back of your throat as you sucked my cock hard and slid your tongue beguilingly along the delicate skin on the underside. I tried to resist, but couldn't, and began thrusting involuntarily into your enveloping mouth. Moments later, I found myself thrusting into empty air as your mouth was gone and was now searching elsewhere. I felt my balls being bathed in the warm caress of your tongue, as your hand moved my cock aside, allowing your mouth access to the silky softness of my ball sack. You licked gently at first, but soon were caught up in the power of your own raging libido.

I felt your lips surrounding one of my sensitive, sperm bloated balls, sucking it into your mouth and caressing it with your tongue. You moaned softly as your mouth explored it, and your hands moved gently along the inside of my thighs. Your sucking was becoming more insistent and my precious balls were experiencing a very slight, almost numb pain as your drive was slowly becoming more flagrant. I flinched, and you realized immediately that you had caused me a little pain and you spit my tender testicle out and moved up on top of me and kissed me lovingly. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I would never hurt you. I feel very horny today and I sometimes get carried away. Are you alright baby?"

I kissed you back and whispered lovingly, "Of course I'm alright. I just have sensitive balls."

"Well I'm going to make it up to you now lover," you reply in a passionate voice. With that you move down to my hips while still straddling me and raise your own hips. Then you reach behind you and grasp my cock. You move the head to the gently spread lips of your pussy and lower yourself onto it. You're hot and wet and slippery and my large cock fits easily into your aroused opening. A second later, I feel the cheeks of your shapely ass pressing against my swollen balls. You lean forward, your hands on my chest for support and begin riding my cock with a fury that I didn't know my shy and innocent babe possessed. Your eyes are filled with need as look at me with sensual determination. I'm astounded at how beautiful you look, even when you're caught up in an act of sexual wantonness. Your hips are moving frenetically back and forth and your thighs are gripping my hips like a vice. Your juices of arousal are flowing heavily and have bathed my cock and balls in a slippery ooze of lust.

You grind your clitoris adamantly against the thick base of my cock. Your thighs squeeze my hips salaciously, pulling your hot, wet pussy down hard and needfully against me. I see a film of perspiration forming on your face as your drive towards an orgasm is making a heavy physical demand on your body. Your hips move faster and your breath begins to rush in and out of your lungs, making a thundering sound. I can feel the frictional heat against my thighs as you move faster and faster, drive harder and harder, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into the warm, wet sheath of your pussy. Suddenly you moan, loud and deep, like an injured animal as your orgasm runs over you like a speeding train. I see your shoulders shudder and your eyes slamming shut as it envelopes you in an erotic cage.

I feel your vagina tightening and loosening around my stiffly swollen shaft as it's wracked by the powerful contractions of your orgasm. Your hips thrust madly and your thighs hold me in a relentless grip of covetous love. You moan loudly as each erotic contraction dances along the length of your convulsing vagina. Your fingernails dig deeply into my chest and, as your orgasm subsides, your head slumps down onto your chest and you sigh with the pleasure that only sexual relief can bestow. You remain astride my hips for two or three minutes, and finally the tiny twitches of after orgasm come to an end. You raise your head and look into my eyes. "Now do you know how I feel about you Phil?" you remark with a loving smile.

You lean forward, your body still recovering from the sexual beating it's just taken. You fall onto my chest, your cheek resting on my shoulder. I feel the hot sweat that covers your face and put my arms around you, gently moving my hands down over your body in a loving caress. I move them covetously over your soft perfect flesh, down over your tiny waist, down over your wide, sensual hips and run them lovingly over the smooth, silky cheeks of your ass. You release my hips from the imprisoning grip of your thighs and raise your head to look at me. Your hair is a little wet and your make up is slightly smeared, but you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I pull you close and kiss you lovingly. My cock is still as hard as an iron rod and is still inside of you, all the way up to my balls.

I roll over, holding you in my arms as I do. I push you down hard against the mattress move my hips up between your thighs, forcing your legs even wider apart. I need to fuck you hard and cum into you in a flood of wanton lust. I begin thrusting hard, driving into you as far as my cock will go. I feel your soft cervix striking the head of my cock as I pound it mercilessly, turning it into a swollen fleshy mass of pain. I feel you responding involuntarily to my hammering cock, and hear you moan softly in my ear. I move my head down to your breasts and suck the nipples hard, pulling them into my mouth, along with most of the surrounding swollen areolas. I sink my teeth into the soft flesh, almost breaking the fragile skin in my raging state of abandon. I move back to your lips, kissing them hard and possessively, making you flinch under the ardor of my affection.

I pull out of you and deftly roll you over onto your tummy. I lift your hips and push your legs wide apart. I grip my throbbing cock in my fist and drive it between the widely spread lips of your pussy slit. I pull hard on your hips with each thrust, driving even deeper into your pussy than before. You push back against each frenetic lunge, thrusting the cheeks of your ass into my hips and driving my cock even deeper into you. My legs begin to shake with passion and I realize that my orgasm is nearing quickly. I lay my chest on your back and with one hand, squeeze your breasts, hard and demandingly. I run the other hand along your tummy to your flooded pussy slit and begin massaging your clitoris and slit with all of my fingertips at once.

I moan with licentious need as I feel my sperm glutted balls slapping against my own fingers while they stroke your erect clitoris. My cock begins to jerk wildly in a frenzy of sensual overload. Moments later, an ocean of cum erupts from the tip and floods your warm, embracing vagina with the boiling contents of my swollen balls. I keep thrusting ruthlessly in and out of you as my testicles empty jet after jet of pearly cum into your waiting pussy. Finally, the ejaculation ends and I slump onto your shoulders, my breath heaving heavily against the back of your neck. I sigh with satisfaction as I feel the soft contractions of your pussy milking the last drops of sperm from my cock.

A minute or two passes and I raise my chest from your shoulders. I pull my cock gently from your bright red pussy and it swings free, dripping a combination of cum and pussy ooze onto the sheets. Your pussy slit quickly fills with a mixture of my sperm and your own juices. They flow down between your battered crimson labia to your clit and drip softly from its tiny swollen head onto the sheets. I take your hips and gently lay you on your side and then lie down facing you. "That was the most beautiful sexual experience I've ever had. A love like ours can't be denied Jennifer. Will you marry me? I swear I'll show up this time." I kiss you softly and lovingly and just as you're about to reply, I awaken.

There in the darkness of my lonely bedroom, I finally realize that lost love can only dreamed of, never regained.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers