Chat Sessions Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy thinks he might be having cyber-sex with mom.
4.2k words
4.37
98.4k
86

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

I don't know much about chat rooms. I had tried the chat rooms when we had had dial up and it was kind of a painful process, usually ending up in me getting kicked off-line just when I met some girl that wanted to send me pics or just cyber with me. At the time, we only had one computer in the house and that was in the den. So, even if I did meet someone, I'd never really be able to enjoy myself to the "fullest" extent.

My first year of college my mother got a new PC for her and dad and I got to use the old one at college. It wasn't the best situation, but it worked for the time being. The next summer I worked a good job and saved up money to purchase a laptop computer.

As my sophomore year started, my parents divorced. There had always been a disconnect between mom and dad. Dad was very serious and business minded while mom was much more joking and fun. Everyone thought they were an odd couple, but at the same time everyone used the old addage that "opposites attract".

For my older sister and myself, we weren't too affected by their divorce. Both of them seemed happy and we didn't feel like anything was going to change, except that dad would be living in the city and we would go to see him every couple of weeks instead of having him at home all the time.

As the school year started, I was still working twenty hours a week and keeping up with my studies meant little or no social life. In January, I moved out of the dorms and back into our house to save money and to help out mom and sis. My sister, Rhonda was studying to be a nurse as well as working, so having an extra hand at home would help my mother a lot, who also was now back in the work force.

My free time came every night when I went to bed. Mom usually went off to bed about 9:30 and I would go to my room about ten. Now that we had DSL and I had a laptop, I could surf, chat and actually have fun with my chat partners in the privacy of my own room.

Throughout January I met girls named: Tiffany2000, 1Jean_e, Joliedoes, Juicy, Creamer-girl, Star-Kisser, and Ruby-Lips on a pretty regular basis. Of all the girls, Juicy and Ruby-Lips always were the most entertaining. In no time at all I had pictures of their bodies and full lists of the sexual acts they liked. Star-Kisser seemed like a tease, but the others were very forthcoming. I lost any concerns about the fact I didn't have a regular girlfriend.

In February, I met 1HotTigress and right away we hit it off. It wasn't sexual at first. It was just fun talk and I felt like she was really trying to get to know me. All though, she was the one who started asking the sexual questions first before I did. The first thing she asked was how old I was. I didn't lie, but I didn't give her an exact answer, either. I said I was over twenty. On her reply, she said she was over 30, but under 45. The second time I talked to her, she sent me a close up picture of her nipple with a bright, red fingernail pointing to it. She said, 'this nipple has not been kissed, licked or even touched by a man in over five years.'

Being daring, I asked, 'anyplace else that needs attention?'

She replied quickly, 'a couple.'

She told me she was single and very busy and didn't have time to meet someone the old fashioned way. I told her that, like her, I was busy and this provided me a release and it kept me from thinking to much about not having a girlfriend. She liked my answer and suggested that we could help each other out.

'Have you ever cybered?' I asked.

There was a long pause before she responded. 'you wouldn't believe me if I told you.'

'Try me.'

'It was with a girl.'

'WHAT??? NO WAY.'

'Yeah, way.'

'Are you a lesbian?'


'It was safe and fun and different.'

'You didn't answer my question.'

'No. Don't think so, but I am curious.'

She had my attention. I quickly told her about Tiffany2000 who had sent me pictures of her kissing another girl. I asked if she had met Tiffany2000 yet. She said no, but that she'd try to find her.

'Never kissed another woman in real life?' I asked.

'Long time ago, on a dare.'

'Would you ever eat a girl out?'

Another long pause. 'I suppose, if the mood was right.'

I was intrigued. 'If you do, you need to send me a pic.'

'LOL'. She replied.

'I'm serious.'

'Why are men so interested in lesbians?'

'Because women are hot.'

'LMAO.'

'What intrigues you?'

'A nice thick cock and confidence. Pretty much in that order. LOL!' She replied without hesitation.

'Do you want to see my cock?'

'Do you have a pic?'

I turned on the web cam and stood up, dropping my jeans to the floor. My cock was fully erect from our conversation. I'm average length, but I've been told my cock is thicker than normal. I pointed the cam down at my crotch and snapped a picture. I sent her the pic.

After a minute she replied: 'I could wrap my lips around that!'

I had a thought. 'Do you have a web cam?'

'No. Why?'

'Thought we could help each other.'

'How so?' She asked.

'We could turn the cams on and watch each other masturbate.'

There was a long, long pause and I thought I had lost her. Finally she said. 'I'll get one tomorrow. But...'

'Yes? Are you uncertain about it?'

'No. I just want to see you jerk off, now.'

I turned the cam on video mode and checked my monitor then I held my cock up close to the cam and stroked it with my hand. I pulled back and typed. 'You have me very excited.'

'Same here.'

I left my cock pointing at the camera. 'Tomorrow night.'

'Oh.' She replied, 'Won't you do it for me now?'

'Tell me something more.'

'Like what?'

'What do you like?'

'Hmmmm.' There was a pause. 'I like to have my pussy licked.'

'Tell me what you want to do with my cock.'

'Oh! Yes. I'd like to touch it. Stroke it. Kiss it.'

'More details.'

There was no response and I was sure I had lost her, then she typed. 'I'm not very good at this.'

'You can do this. Just be honest.'

'Okay.' Another long pause while my cock stayed pointing at the camera with a drip of pre-cum on the tip. Finally she typed, 'I'd kiss you very hard and let my hands trace over your body. My fingers would find your hard cock and stroke it gently. I'd whisper in your ear how I want to suck on your cock and feel it push into the back of my throat. Then I'd open my blouse to reveal my 34C breasts and my small, pert nipples with quarter sized aereolas. I'd play with my nipples while I kissed down your body. Then when I got to my knees, I'd look up at you an lick the head of your beautiful cock. I'd take it gently in my hands and begin stroking it, and I'd continue licking the head.'

I was stroking my cock and couldn't type.

She paused, then typed, 'Is this okay?'

I put my hands on the keyboard. 'Don't stop. You are going to make me cum in your mouth here in a second.'

She quickly typed back. 'My pussy is so wet here. Wish I had a web cam to show you. I'm dripping!'

'Do you want to taste my cum?'

'I've only had a man cum in my mouth twice. I'm not very good at swallowing.'

'You didn't answer my question.'

'Yes.' She replied immediately. 'I want to taste it. I want to swallow it. I want to feel your cum on my lips.'

'Keep talking.' I went back to stroking my cock after I laid a towel on the keyboard.

'I'd stroke your cock with one hand and finger myself with the other. I'd take you deep in my mouth and swallow your pre-cum. I'd stroke your shaft as my mouth went up and down on you. My full lips rising up to the head as I looked up at you and ask you to cum in my mouth.'

Then I was cumming. I shot several long strands toward the camera and onto the towel. The cum continued until my knees felt as though they would buckle.

I looked at the screen as she typed. "Yes, yes! Cum in my mouth! Cum for me. Make me swallow it like your little bitch.'

I pointed the camera down at the cum covered towel. Then I picked up the towel and set it aside. 'I have never cum so much.' I typed.

'Wish I was there to taste it. It looks yummy.'

We chatted for a little bit more then we both signed off. We agreed to be online the following night and she would have her web camera hooked up. I told her then that I would return the favor and suck her clit for her. She responded that she couldn't wait.

The next night I got home later than planned and ran into my sister in the kitchen. Rhonda spent some time complaining to me about her job and her boyfriend, Pete. Seems like Pete was demanding more of her time than she could provide and they were on the outs. In some respects, Rhonda was like my dad. She was very focused and remained calm throughout any issues.

With blonde hair and green eyes, Rhonda was very pretty. When she smiled she was literally beautiful, but she seldom smiled. She wore scrubs around the house and while you could tell that she had nice tits, the scrubs made her look fairly plain and didn't reveal her small waist or nice ass.

We had a beer together then I rushed up to my room and got online. I was an hour late. Once into the chat room, I had a few messages, but I also saw I had an attachment from 1HotTigress. I opened the pic and saw a fuzzy picture of a swollen clit. There was a note that followed stating that she hadn't picked up a web cam, yet, but was going to send pics from her cell phone until she got one.

I sent her a message apologizing for being late, but her status was off-line. Ruby_lips had sent me a message telling me about a threesome her boyfriend and her had with a girl they had met online. I thought about starting up a chat with her or with one of my other cyber friends, but then decided against it. I had really wanted to talk to the Tigress.

The next night was a free night for me. I got home from school about three in the afternoon and had the house to myself. I grabbed a beer and got online. None of my usual friends were online, so I just checked email and went to a sports site. I left my chat window open and I saw 1HotTigress come online. I quickly stopped what I was doing and sent her a quick 'Hello.'

'Hi.' She responded back. 'Just finishing up at work and thought I'd check to see what you are up to.'

'Just hanging out here.'

'Hanging out? You should tuck that thing away until I can get to it again. LOL.'

'Missed chatting last night.'

'Me too. Did you get my pic?'

'That's something I could nibble on.' I responded thinking that her clit was the biggest one I'd ever seen.

'Ewwwww. You are going to make me wet here at work.'

'What do you do?' I asked imagining her in a tight professional skirt. Then I realized, I really had no idea what she looked like. 'What are your measurements?'

'Work in an office. LOL. Those are two very different questions. 34-24-36. I'm 5'5", 120 lbs. What about you.'

'You sound hot.'

'I could lose a few pounds.'

'You sound perfect.'

'And you?'

'I'm 5'10", 170 lbs. 33 waist. Think my coat size is 40 or 42.'

'Do you work out?'

'I used to be on the track team. I stay in shape.'

'Rippling muscles?' She added a smiley face.

'Toned. Not much fat.'

'Making me wet again.'

'Want me to please you now?'

'LOL! I can't. You are bad. Will you be on tonight?'

'Yeah.'

'Will we play again?'

'Definitely!'

'See you later, then. Hope to get the webcam on way home.'

We signed off and I went downstairs to grab another beer to help keep me calm. I was way too excited. Even though I had no real idea of what she looked like she sounded hot and she was very interested in having more fun online.

Rhonda came home about five minutes later and was not in a good mood. She went into her room and peeled out of her scrubs and headed straight for the shower. I saw her in the hallway in her bra and panties and I couldn't help but think my sister was totally hot. I knew I was just horny and put the image of her body out of my mind.

After her shower Rhonda appeared in the doorway of my bedroom with a towel around her head and another one around her torso. "What do you have going tonight?"

"Just some studying." My mind went straight to the idea of chatting with 1HotTigress online.

"I was thinking we should take mom out to dinner. She's been kind of down."

"It's twenty degress outside."

"Maybe we can have a pizza delivered and watch a movie or something. Mom's just been working and coming home and going into her room. I'm worried about her."

I thought about it and knew that my online friend wouldn't be on until later anyway. "Whatever you want to do. I'm pretty tight on cash though."

"When mom comes home I'll see what she wants to do, but you need to show some enthusiasm for the idea."

"Okay. I'll come down when she comes home."

"Yeah, won't hurt you to get out of your room, either." Rhonda said then disappeared from the doorway.

Mom came home about an hour later. I came down the stairs as she peeled out of her heavy coat. She was wearing a red, turtleneck sweater and a long gray skirt with black, knee high boots. Her cheeks were red with cold.

Rhonda came bounding down the stairs in tight jeans and a form-fitting sweater. "Hey mom!"

Mom looked at us a bit surprised that we were both greeting her at the door. "Hey. What's up?"

"Rick and I were talking about taking you out to dinner."

"That would be nice." She said and picked up a couple of bags she had brought in. "What time? Where?"

"It's kind of cold to go out --" I started, but got cut off by Rhonda.

"We were thinking we could go to that Mexican place and get a Margarita."

Mom looked from me to Rhonda. "We could stay in and order a pizza or something? It is cold outside."

"Let's go out. It would be fun." Rhonda stated quickly.

It was decided we would go out for Mexican and that we would leave before six. Mom unzipped her boots and and left them in the entry way. She grabbed her bags and hurried off up the stairs. I stayed downstairs and turned on the television while Rhonda went back upstairs to get ready.

Dinner was nice. We all ate our huge portions and drank down our drinks. I had a couple of beers, but mom and Rhonda drank margaritas. By the time we left, mom and Rhonda were pretty drunk and laughing at everything. I drove home while they chatted endlessly about everything from boys to shoes and chick-flicks.

Once home, Rhonda did not want the party to stop. She got us into the kitchen and handed out beers to all of us. I checked my watch and figured I had a half hour before 1HotTigress would be online. I drank the beer as we sat at the kitchen table and talked. It was really nice to sit and talk freely and get caught up on what was going on with each of us. My mother's job was getting busier and she was hoping to get a promotion before summer. Rhonda was officially done with Pete and was going to stay focused on school and work. I confessed that I was thinking of taking a full-time position at my job and quitting school at the end of the semester. Mom and Rhonda teamed up on me and insisted that I stay in school, even if it was part time.

Rhonda got more beer and we talked more about our lives. Finally, Rhonda asked mom if she was really doing okay. Mom said she was doing great. That she felt like her life was in her control and she was very happy. Rhonda asked her about dating and mom kind of blushed and said she was going to take it easy. "I'm not in any rush to get into a complicated relationship again. I'm going to work, have fun, spend time with my kids and just focus on being happy."

By the time I got upstairs to my room I was forty-five minutes late for my meeting with 1HotTigress. I got online and had a message from Tiffany2000 that she had been contacted by 1HotTigress and they were planning to discuss girl-on-girl possibilities and that they might want me to join in if things got hot.

I hung out, played a game, chatted with a couple of people, but still, no sign of 1HotTigress. About ten o'clock, I heard mom and Rhonda come up the stairs. They were both quite happy. I continued with my game and kept checking to make sure my chat session was still open.

I got up to grab another beer and heard something that made me stop in the hallway. Rhonda was in mom's room talking to her. The main bathroom connected to the master bedroom, so I snuck into the bathroom and peeked in to see what was going on. Rhonda was on the bed behind mom, massaging her shoulders. She was saying that she had learned a lot of ways to relax and she wanted to make sure mom was good and relaxed. Mom commented that she had had enough to drink to assure she was relaxed.

Rhonda seemed very focused on mom. She rubbed her shoulders and stroked her hair and kept telling her how much she appreciated her and how beautiful she was. I was getting ready to leave and grab my beer when my sister did something completely unexpected.

Still sitting behind mom, she put her head on my mother's shoulder and hugger her tight around the waist. As she pulled back, both her hands came up and cupped mom's breasts. Rhonda then nuzzled her face into mom's neck and kissed her neck.

Mom's eyes widened and she got a funny smile on her face. "You're awful affectionate, Kitten." Mom often had referred to us as "Kitten" and "Cub".

Rhonda did not say a word, she squeezed her mother's breasts and kissed her neck again. One hand slipped from mom's breast and went down to her stomach.

"I'm getting the feeling you are trying to tell me something." Mom said, her eyes opening lazily.

Rhonda whispered something into her ear and then kissed and licked her ear. My mother tried to pull herself away from Rhonda's embrace, but she didn't use a lot of energy in the process. "Rhonda, those aren't the kind of things you say to your mother."

Rhonda slipped around to mom's side and kissed her on the cheek. When she tried to kiss her on the lips, my mother turned her head. Rhonda seemed to consider our mother's response and then got up off the bed and stood before her. She peeled off her tight fitting sweater and revealed a low cut bra that her tits nearly fell out of.

"I found your stash of movies, mom." Rhonda said as she unzipped her jeans and pushed them to the floor. "A lot of threesomes and girls doing girls. You're thinking about it."

Mom seemed to suddenly come alert. Her eyes widened and she sat up on the bed and took in the vision of her 22 year old daughter standing in a skimpy bra and tiny thong in front of her. "Maybe you and Pete should get back together."

"It's not about me, Rachel. It's about you." Rhonda unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. "You're thinking about what it would be like to sleep with another girl. I'm here -- safe -- no worries."

"You're not a lesbian." Mom said.

"I've had a couple of experiences. Remember my college roommate, Caitlin? We used to eat each other out every other night! You said you don't want to get into a relationship, well, I'm here to help you. I can teach you a thing or two and we can have some fun and you won't have to worry about relationships or being to eager or anything."

Mom stood up from the bed and grabbed the foot rail firmly. "Okay. I appreciate what you're doing, honey, but I'm just not ready to -- to do this."

Rhonda started to pull on her thong. "Remember when we used to work out together and take showers at the gym?"

Mom nodded. "Yes."

"You always said I had a great body. You said it in a lustful way. I know you would like to play with me."

Mom stepped back again until she was leaning against the desk where her computer was. "You're beautiful, honey. You are, but I never thought about sleeping with you."

Rhonda stepped out of the thong and walked over to where mom was. They were literally at the end of my viewing angle. Rhonda put her hands on mom's shoulder and pulled her to her. She kissed our mother full on the mouth. Mom started to respond and I heard her moan a soft, happy moan; then she pushed back and lowered her head.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12