Chat Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

'That was really fun.' She typed.

I pulled myself from my daze and looked down at my half hard cock in my left hand. I wrapped the towel around it, cleaned off and then typed. 'You are very sexy and fun.'

She set the dildo down on the desk in front of her and lowered her legs. I watched as she typed: 'I want more.'

I smiled to myself, feeling like I had won a major award. 'More?'

'I'm exhausted, Dallas.' She used my alias that I was using with her, 'but I would still love to feel a real cock...it's been a long time.'

'Where do you live?' I typed before I even thought it. She had said something about my town before, so I assumed she lived close. 'If I were there I'd give you a real cock. I'd give it to you over and over.'

'I want you in every hole.' Her hand rubbed over her nipple.

'You're going to make me hard again.' I told her. 'You are driving me crazy.'

My towel dripped some cum onto my bare leg. I stood up, wiped the cum off and tossed the towel to the laundry hamper. Over to my dresser, I grabbed an old t-shirt and wrapped that around my cock. When I sat back down I typed, 'I had some excess here. Had to clean it up. You make me cum so hard.'

1Hottigress logged off as I sent my message. I pinged her again thinking that maybe she got kicked off line. No luck. I waited for a few minutes then went searching to see if mom was on-line yet. No sign of her. I figured she was probably working on her profile. I'd have to check it out the next day.

I searched around for a little bit for someone else to chat with, but no one was around. I logged off and laid down to do some reading. About twenty minutes later I heard mom's door open and heard her go down the stairs. A few minutes later she came back up and closed her door again. I got up and checked her bathroom, but the door leading to her bedroom through there was closed. I went back to bed and fell asleep.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12