Chat Sessions Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister wants to improve mom's sex life.
3.2k words
4.36
42.1k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

The next day, mom got up late with a hangover. Apparently, when I heard her get up and go downstairs, she had grabbed another bottle of wine. I asked how the profile went and she said she hadn't finished it. She seemed extra quiet, but I just wrote it off to the hangover.

It was a nice day, so I went out and ran some errands and met a friend of mine for a beer late in the afternoon. I got a message from Julia (Creamgirl) telling me that she'd like to see me again. We set up a date for that night. I left my buddy at the bar and went home to change.

Back at home, mom was in her room again. I went into my room to change and Rhonda followed me in to my room and closed the door behind her. My first thought was that she wanted sex again, but then I saw the look on her face and knew that wasn't it.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Mom's having a bad day."

"She's hungover." I laughed. "She nearly drank three bottles of wine."

"That probably doesn't help, but it's not that." Rhonda sighed, "Dad's getting remarried."

I sat heavily on my bed. "That makes sense." I said aloud, then added, "That's why she was so gung-ho for getting those pictures done and for getting a date."

"Pictures?"

"Yeah. She had me take a bunch of pictures of her so she could create a profile."

"That was last night?"

"Yeah."

Rhonda studied me for a minute. "And she was drinking during the pictures?"

"Yeah. She was quite happy."

"God. Who knows what she might have said if she created her profile while she was drunk."

"I tried to stop her, but she was determined."

"Well, I'll try to talk to her, but she's pretty upset."

I shrugged, "Tomorrow she'll feel better."

Rhonda opened my door. "I hope so." She stopped and looked at me again, "What are you up to tonight."

"Got a date." I smiled.

Rhonda froze for an instant then nodded. "Good for you. Do you need some condoms?"

"I've got some." I looked away. Even though we had fucked like rabbits, talking to my sister about condoms still seemed weird.

"Better use 'em, or I want sleep with you again."

I nodded. "Not to worry. What are you up to tonight?"

"I was going to hang out with some friends, but I think I'll stick around here."

"Mom will appreciate that."

The date with Julia went pretty well. We had a couple of drinks and appetizer's at a bar then we went to her place where we made out on her couch for an hour. When we started getting into the heavy petting, she stopped it, saying that we needed to talk more. She said that we could just masturbate together, but that she'd rather save it for our second date.

I went home around ten with a raging hard on and no place to stick it. I started thinking about my sister and wondering if she'd be up for some fun. If nothing else, I could always find someone on line to cyber with.

At home I found an open box of delivery pizza on the counter and a wine cork next to the sink. I checked around the downstairs, but didn't see any sign of mom or Rhonda so I went up the stairs, figuring to knock on Rhonda's door. Rhonda's room was empty and mom's bedroom door was closed. I heard the TV going in her room, but figured she was probably just relaxing with a movie and a bottle of wine. As I turned away from the door, I heard Rhonda's voice in my mother's bathroom.

"You're a very attractive woman. And any man will be happy to date you."

Through the crack in the door I could see my mother putting on lipstick. Her eye shadow was done, she had color in her cheeks and her hair was up in a bun. Rhonda stood behind her with a glass of wine in her hand. She was wearing a silk robe that only covered her to her upper thighs. Rhonda pulled the pins from my mother's hair that held it up. Mom's hair fell down to her shoulders. Rhonda put her hands in mom's hair and fluffed it out.

"You need bigger."

"My tits?" Mom laughed.

"Hair, silly." Rhonda hugged mom around the waist and put her face next to mom's. "You're just so much fun."

"My tits could be bigger. Men like thirty-six, at least."

Rhonda brought her hands up and cupped mom's breasts. "Can't believe you had two kids. Your tits are perfect." She weighed them in her hands, then let her thumbs trace over the nipples.

"At least I'm a C cup. Poor Sheila, my friend from work, has an A cup. Nothing."

Rhonda still had her hands on mom's breasts. "You have the breasts of a twenty year old."

"A twenty year old doesn't have my hips and thighs."

Rhonda let one hand trace down to mom's hip. Her body pressed into mom's. "Your body is wonderful, don't knock it."

Mom lifted her wine glass and sipped, leaving a lipstick stain on the rim. "Now I have to redo my lipstick."

"Let me help." Rhonda said, turning my mom toward her.

Mom's ass was pressed against the counter as Rhonda picked up the lipstick from the counter. Rhonda's face was just inches from mom's. "I should buy the kind that doesn't smear."

Rhonda touched the lipstick to mom's lips. She applied a light coat, then used her index finger to fix a spot. Their eyes locked. Rhonda's finger traced down to my mother's chin as she leaned in and kissed our mother lightly on the lips. Mom pulled back a little, but she didn't run. Rhonda set the lipstick down and brought her hand up to mom's breast. "I smeared your lipstick again."

Mom swallowed hard and said softly, "Should we put more on?"

"Maybe take more off." Rhonda leaned in again. This time her mouth opened more. Mom met the kiss with her lips parted. She moaned as Rhonda pressed into her. The kiss went on for a minute as they ground into one another.

Mom finally broke the kiss nearly panting. She turned away. "Rhonda. We can't do this."

Rhonda reached around and cupped mom's breasts again. "There's no harm in this, mom."

"It's not right. You're my daughter."

"I'm safe mom. I just want to help you."

Mom turned back toward her. Her back blocked my view. "Help me?"

"You're frustrated...horny...you need a release." Rhonda kissed her shoulder, "More than that, you're interested. You want to know more. I can help you learn."

"I don't need to learn from --" Mom's back pressed against the door pushing it shut. "Rhonda!"

I heard Rhonda moan. "Rachel, you are saying no, but your pussy is saying yes."

I groaned in pain, dying to see what was happening. What had Rhonda done, fingered mom? Dropped to her knees and licked her? My cock was so hard I could have used it to batter down the door.

"Rhonda. Rhonda. Rhonda." My mother moaned from the other side of the door.

Did I dare go through the bedroom and see into the bathroom? I opened the bedroom door slowly. I moved quietly toward the bathroom door which was fully open. I peaked around the corner and saw Rhonda on her knees, her face between mom's legs. Mom's hand was on the back of Rhonda's head, one foot was up on the toilet. I could see mom was struggling with her desires. She brought her leg down and forcefully pushed Rhonda's face away. Mom quickly turned back to the sink. "You need to leave, Rhonda." She said with clenched teeth.

Rhonda leaned back, looking up at mom's ass. "Mom, Rachel, there's nothing wrong with this --"

"Get out!" Mom said sternly. Her reflection in the mirror revealed tears streaking down her cheeks. "Please, honey, get out and leave me alone."

I quickly darted out of her room and down the hallway to my room. I heard the bathroom door shut with a bang. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over me. A minute later, my bedroom door opened and Rhonda came in.

"You're home." She said quickly, then added, "I think I fucked up." Rhonda sat down at my desk and hung her head.

"What's up?" I asked, waiting to hear what she would say.

She looked at me sheepishly. "I - I made a pass at mom and -- well, it didn't go well -- I mean, it kind of did, but then she kicked me out and, and I really think I pissed her off."

"You hit on mom?" I sat up in the bed.

"She's frustrated and she's interested in experimenting and I thought I could help."

I shook my head. "Rhonda, she's going through a lot right now. The last thing she needs is one of her kids hitting on her. I mean, really? You hit on her?"

Rhonda looked up at me and then lifted her left hand to her face. She sniffed her fingers. "I went pretty far."

I wanted to leap out of bed and smell those fingers, but I didn't want to give away how excited I was. "Rhonda." I sighed, "Come on, mom's having a hard time. She needs support, not -- not that." I pointed at her fingers.

After a moment, Rhonda stood with her head hung low. "I fucked up."

I nodded, "We're a messed up family Rhonda, but we don't have to mess up more." I smiled at her. "In a couple of days she'll realize that you were trying to help, but for now, just -- just lay low."

Rhonda stepped forward and then sat on the edge of my bed. She leaned down and hugged me. "You're a good man, a good brother." She said in my ear. "I knew I could talk to you. I knew you'd make sense of all of this."

I embraced her. "Rhonda, there's no sense to any of this. We just have to make the best of it. What's happening with you and me. What's happening with you and mom and mom and me and everything -- we just have to get through it."

Rhonda swung her legs up on the bed and kissed my neck. I could smell mom's pussy on her face. "Let me stay here with you tonight. Let's sleep together -- I mean -- really sleep." Her hand went down to my hard on.

I put my hand on hers. "Rhonda." I sighed heavily. "What if mom comes in and finds us? Holy shit, she'll go nuts."

Rhonda kissed me on the lips and I tasted mom's pussy. The thought of it was incredibly exciting. Rhonda moved her hand under mine. "Are you sure?"

I pulled her close to me. "Rhonda, I'm a guy, I'm horny all the time, but not tonight. I just can't do that to mom."

Rhonda pulled back and then lifted the covers and peeked down at my hard on. "You do have a nice, thick cock."

I pulled the covers back down. "Rhonda, don't do this." I took her by the shoulders. "Go play with yourself in your room and I'll -- I'll do the same here."

"Wouldn't it be better if we just helped each other?"

I felt bad, but I pushed Rhonda back and sat up in the bed. "No. Think of mom. What if she goes to your room to talk to you and you're not there? What if she comes in here then and we're 'helping' each other? What will she think? She'll be mortified!"

Rhonda stood up and quickly turned away. "Okay. Okay. Everybody's turning me down tonight."

"We'll do something tomorrow." I said softly.

"I'm working tomorrow." She said and started toward the door.

"Soon." I said, then added, "Let's make sure we don't upset mom anymore."

Rhonda stopped, nodded then opened the door. She didn't look back. If she had she would have seen I was already stroking myself, still smelling mom's pussy from her kiss.

The next couple of days were strange. Mom seemed to avoid both Rhonda and myself. She cleaned the house from the basement to the attic and threw out a bunch of her old clothes and several old items her and dad had bought together. Mom talked to me, but she didn't look at me. I really figured she was embarrassed by what had transpired between her and my sister.

Rhonda worked and came home late and went straight to bed. The house had a different feel to it, like at any minute the walls might cave in. I got out of the house and met up with Creamgirl (Julie) because I told her I needed to see someone and get out of the house. She agreed to meet me for coffee.

In the coffee shop, I thought her eyes were prettier than I remembered and her breasts bigger. I didn't tell her all that was going on, I just told her that my sister was being very weird and that my mom was having some serious issues as my dad was getting re-married. Julie seemed to understand and at one point she held my hand. For some reason, I didn't really want to have sex. I felt more like talking than fucking, but then Julie looked at me and asked if there was anything she could do for me and I knew we'd be having sex before long.

Julie drove an old Chevy Blazer with dark tinted windows. We drove out of town and parked down by an old bridge. She climbed over the seat into the back seat and quickly pulled off her top. Her white bra barely contained her breasts. She dipped her hand into the bra and scooped out her breast. "You want me to just play with myself back here or are you going to join me?"

I quickly climbed over the seat and joined her in the back seat. I took my coat off and Julie started working on the zipper to my pants. She felt my hard on through my jeans. "This is a pleasant surprise." She smiled at me me and then slipped out of her bra. Her boobs bounced before me, easily 36 D's. Maybe 38's. She pinched her nipple between two purple nails.

I slid out of my pants and then her face was in my lap, pushing the band of my shorts down with her hand and then her mouth was on me. She slurped on my cock for a minute then pulled back, her face flushed. "Sorry, I suppose we should kiss first before I suck you off."

"I've got a condom." I said just before we kissed.

Julie pulled back from the kiss and smiled a wicked smile. "Not tonight. I just want to taste your cum."

I bent and licked her nipple. I looked up at her. "It doesn't seem fair."

"I'll cum too."

"You want me to go down on you first?"

She squirmed out of her jeans. "No. I'm self-sufficient." She dipped a finger down into her panties and started to lean into me.

"I can't even get you off?" I asked feeling odd about the way things were being skewed in my favor.

She kissed me very hard. "You're sweet." With that her head went back to my lap. One hand cupped my balls and the other worked on her own cliit. I could see the faint reflection of her pussy lips in the window behind her. Julie was noisy, but she knew what she was doing. She moaned as she sucked me and as she got closer to orgasm, so did I. I tried to hold off and wait for her orgasm, but couldn't. I came hard. Julie swallowed everything down and just as I finished cumming she came. It was interesting to feel her continue to suck on me and moan into my cock as she came.

Afterwards, she sat back and licked her finger and smiled at me. "There. Guess this means we're dating, huh?"

"I guess." I answered.

Julie laughed to herself. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be calling you every day."

"I'm not around much."

She pulled up her jeans. "Are you free on Friday?"

I nodded. "I think so."

"Good." She picked up her blouse. "Come over to my house about eight and bring a box of condoms."

When I got home I looked to see if I could find 1HotTigress online, but she was nowhere to be found. I ran into a couple of old friends and chatted, but no cyber sex. Rhonda got home about midnight and came into my room still in her scrubs.

"Has mom said anything?" She asked. She seemed very worried.

"What would she say? 'Do you think it's wrong that Rhonda fingered my pussy?'"

"I don't know." She grumbled. "She hasn't said much of anything to me."

"Me either."

"She's not talking to you, either?"

"She just seems distant."

Rhonda bit her bottom lip and ran her fingers through her hair. "I should talk to her. I really fucked things up."

I shook my head, no. "No. Just leave her alone. Don't try to make it right."

"I'm the one who messed things up."

"Don't do it, Rhonda. Won't it be odd if you corner her and want to 'talk'? Don't you think that'll make her feel more uneasy?"

Rhonda looked at me for a long time as if she couldn't understand what I was saying. Finally, she said, "If things don't improve soon, I'm going to have to do something."

"Let's get through the coming weekend."

Rhonda gave me her pouty look. "Guess we still can't mess around, either."

"Not with mom in the house." I replied, thinking about my giant orgasm in Julie's mouth a few hours earlier.

Rhonda stood. "Shit." She shook her head, "I think I'm a nympho."

I shrugged, unsure of what to say, other than to agree, but I didn't think that would help her. "We're all very....sexual. It seems to run in our blood."

"I am just always horny."

"Me too."

"You think mom is?" She asked.

"Probably." I smiled at her, "Her and dad had a great sex life at one time."

Rhonda left the room on those words and I turned off my light and closed my eyes to sleep. I had a dream in the night that mom came into my room in her red, satin nightgown and stood over me, studying me. I dreamt that she was touching her breast the way Julie touched her big tits in the back of the SUV. I remember feeling like I should open my eyes so she could see that I was watching her, but that I couldn't open my eyes. Then she left and went back to her room where she took off her nightgown and laid on the bed naked as if waiting for me.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers