Chat Transcript 01

Story Info
A delicious though brief conversation.
1.2k words
4.09
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says:

And back

She says:

Wb!

He says:

Probably won't be here for long.

She says:

Ok...gotta make this fast then...*Propping myself up onto the dryer, I hike up my skirt and pull you into an embrace.*

He says:

*Laughing, I lay my thumb on your clitoris and press my fingers against your mound, using my free hand to pull my rapidly hardening shaft from my cargoes.*

She says:

*My head falls back, and with a slight giggle I lick my lips before leaning forward to kiss you, moaning into your mouth as my tongue parts your lips.*

He says:

*Nips the tip of your tongue and parts your labia with my thumb, pressing it downwards into your excitement for some lubrication, laying the head of my cock at the entrance to your delightful pussy.* Want it, you wanton little thing?

She says:

*I giggle once again, this time throatily at the feel of the nip. My hips shove forward lightly in response, rubbing my sex onto the head of your cock. Feeling the wetness that is my own, I reach down and dab at my moist lips to dampen your cock, stroking lightly.*

He says:

*Grins and takes that as a yes, easing the head inside and laying a hand on your hip, pulling you slightly towards me, the other hand moving to your breast to grip it firmly, fingertips dragging towards the nipple.*

She says:

Uhn...*I whisper my pleasure, so not as to break the sweet feeling of you just entering me.* Mm....*Reaching down, I pull the hem of your shirt from your jeans, only to pull it off of your body a moment later. My arms wrap around you tightly, one hand stroking the taut muscle of your back. I whisper encouragement into your ear before suckling the lobe.* -w- Now.

He says:

*Still grinning, I bring my hands together on the shapely muscles of your rear and pull you forward onto me, simultaneously thrusting to the hilt. I bite your neck softly, growling happily*

She says:

*I grunt with each of your thrusts, my nails digging into your back with each thrust into my hot cunt.*

(You are so damn good at this...*squirms*)

He says:

(Come for me, when you want. Come a lot, if you'd like.)

*Thrusts rhythmically and firmly, shaft that mixture of heat and a rigid core wrapped in firm softness that signals my arousal and pleasure. It changes inside you, hardening further, until I'm perfectly hard to the touch and the skin is smooth, coated in your thick excitement. The foreskin rolls back, baring the head as each thrust is --

-- completed, pushing up into your depths, feeling your flesh tug at the sensitive ridges, caressing the glans perfectly. I reward you with another bite, squeezing your ass and kissing you roughly, tongue between your teeth, rubbing along yours, still growling happily.*

She says:

*I grunt happily in return, holding your face in my hands as we kiss as my hips move in time with yours. Mm...

He says:

Mmm. Just like that. *Thrusts a little more firmly, pausing at the end of each stroke to grind my pubis against your clitoris, reaching behind you to turn on the dryer and hoping it'll vibrate as strongly as I'd like it to.*

She says:

(I...have my jelly inside of me right now...rocking back and forth against it as you type...this feels so fucking good...)

He says:

(Mmm. Perfect. Between paragraphs I have my cock in my hand, hard as I've described, hot to the touch, and beginning to pulse lightly as blood rushes through my veins. Nice and sensitive.)

*Bends my knees slightly to push the top of my cock against your G-spot, adjusting the angle expertly - and fuck knows it took enough pleasurable practice with women previous to be able to do this reliably --

-- and steps up the pace a little, wanting to feel your orgasm, feel that fantastically tight, wet, velvet-soft and hot pussy grip my cock as you come, groaning for me. Bites your collarbone - hard - and lays a line of kisses from that bite to your earlobe, flicking it lightly with my tongue after trapping it between my teeth.*

She says:

Nn...uuh...mmm!! *I feel my pussy begin to tighten around your shaft, gripping your cock firmly...then tighter, my orgasm moistening the length of your cock as I still pump my hips against yours, not wanting it to end.* Omm....mmm!

He says:

Mmhmm! *Stops growling long enough to grab the back of your head and hold you steady, kissing deeply, still thrusting.* Come on. Just like that. Fuck yes, so good. *Holds back only so you can tease my orgasm out of me later, if you'd like, or perhaps I'll come with you on a second. Reaches down to caress your clitoris lightly, cock slick with your wetness, pistoning between your arousal-engorged -

- labia*

She says:

Mm...ye...yes...oh...*I shudder and lean my head into your shoulder, as the feeling of my orgasm still lingers. My body then twitches, and a growl escapes my throat at your touch on my clitoris, still sensitive to touch.*

(*sad face* I don't want to log off, but I have to head to bed soon. )

He says:

(That's okay. Good orgasm?) *Flicks your clitoris once more, then understanding you to be overly sensitive but finding your growl rather arousing, reaches lower to take your cum up on two fingertips. Bares your breasts, painting your nipples with it, and leans you back with my hand on the top of your chest, licking your breasts clean.*

She says:

*Lifting a hand, I rub the back of your head gently as you kiss and lick my breasts, biting my lower lip and moaning, eyes half lidded.*

(Gods yes...bedtime for me...please tell me we will talk soon?)

(*kisses your cheek, wrapping arms around your shoulders.*)

He says:

*Smiles, still thrusting, and lifts you off the dyer to rest my shoulders against the wall, easily moving you along my shaft, feeling the difference in pressure and friction as I bring myself closer to orgasm, thick muscles on my legs tensing, pressing me back against the drywall, hips beginning to jerk of their own accord.* (We will talk again sometime, I am sure, and I don't think it will take -

- very long until that time comes around, yeah.)

She says:

(Just wasn't sure if you'd be gone for the holiday. ^_^)

He says:

(For a bit. Not long. Shall I come?)

She says:

(Yes...yes please <3)

He says:

*Moves a bit faster, a little less rhythmically, and damn near blacks out, trapping a shout behind clenched teeth, hands tightening convulsively on your waist, cock throbbing and spasming inside you, hot cum splashing against your insides, hips jerking up against yours, all muscles tense as pure enjoyment rushes through my entire system.* (Holy fuck. It really was that good too.)

She says:

*Moans in delight, stroking your cheek.*

(Glad to hear it, *Smiles, kissing you deeply.* Sweet dreams, and Merry Christmas, dearest one... )

He says:

(Glad you enjoyed yourself as well. Sleep well and Merry Christmas alike, miss. )

She says:

*Kisses and embraces, lingering for long moments until I lead us into the bed for a restful night of sleep.*