Chatilla Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" He said, seemingly impressed that she had not put on her old knickers. "Now..." He began "You will follow me and I will lead you to a room. In that room there is a man. You will walk up to him, get on you knees and take out his penis. He's not expecting you but he won't refuse you. You will proceed to give him oral sex, and I want you to swallow his sperm because I want you clean and ready for the next job. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Maria replied, her face flushed and her breathing deep. She didn't really understand what was happening but she was feeling the beginnings of excitement at the prospect of performing oral sex on a stranger.

Aswan nodded again and walked out of the room. Maria humbly followed him. They went into a corridor and took a few minutes turning various corridors before they came to another simple door which could have easily been the same room they had just left. Aswan pointed his finger at the door and continued to walk.

12