Chatilla Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria becomes Chatilla.
2.5k words
4.43
35.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning Maria awoke next to a warm body, but it was not that of the muscular Aswan. She opened her eyes and saw a pretty, delicate oriental girl, sleeping naked next to her. She awoke the girl.

"Who are you?" She asked.

The girl yawned "I'm Maridi. I'm Aswan's servant too. I usually sleep here, but I've been away on assignment."

"How long have you been Aswan's servant?"

"Hmmm for about two years now. You're new to all this aren't you?"

'Two years!' the words span around in Maria's head. "Yes I'm new!"

"Well I'm here to look after you now!"

She looked over to the bed side table clock.

"We overslept!" she exclaimed as she jumped up "Quickly put your outfit on!" she said as she started to get dressed.

Maria looked over to the outfit that awaited her and grimaced. It was an immensely short dress and that was it. No underwear at all. She got up and reluctantly put the dress on.

Both the dresses where a vibrant red and seemed exactly the same. But Maria's was even shorter on her because she was taller than Maridi.

Maridi took her by the hand and led her out of the apartment and down to the car park on the ground floor. A stretched limo awaited them and they got in. Inside there was a driver who ignored them.

"Aswan will be here soon. We are taking you to a tattooist."

"A tattooist? What for?"

"To get you a tattoo silly!" She lifted her dress up to show Maria her tattoo which sat to the right of her abdomen. It was some sort of Arabic inscription.

"What does it say?" she asked.

"Miridi. Servant of Aswan!" that's not my birth name, only what he chose for me. As of today you will be called Chatilla. The door opened suddenly and Aswan entered. "Good morning Chatilla... Miridi."

"Good morning sir!" answered Miridi.

"Good morning sir!" Maria found herself saying.

Aswan spoke to the driver then sat back in his seat. He clicked his fingers three times and both girls dropped to their knees, Chatilla only a few moments behind Miridi.

Miridi took out his penis and began to suck it without using her hands and Chatilla followed her lead. Miridi passed his penis to her with her mouth and Chatilla accepted it. They both sucked him off in turns whilst the other licked and sucked his balls. When he was close to coming he ordered Miridi to take it in her mouth, but not to swallow it. She did as bid. Then after he had cum in her mouth, he ordered her to drop the semen into Chatilla's mouth for her to swallow. Chatilla positioned herself underneath Miridi and she gradually let the semen drip from her mouth into Chatilla's in a long, sticky steam.

"Bring your mouth's together and kiss with my cum in your mouths." ordered Aswan.

The two girl's mouths edged closer until they touched and Chatilla followed Miridi's lead again and began to kiss her with the sloppy semen still in their mouths. It was the first time Chatilla had kissed another female and she found that it was more than a little pleasurable. She felt so dirty doing it especially with Aswan's sperm in her mouth. After a few minutes of this Aswan told them to stop and get up. Chatilla swallowed the sperm and went back to her seat.

They had arrived at the tattooists and without further delay they got out and went into one of the studios. An Arabic man waited with various tools and smiled when he saw Chatilla.

"Take off your dress and get into the chair Chatilla."

Chatilla did ad bid, still feeling awkward and embarrassed in front of a stranger naked. The tattooist grinned at her before reaching over and cleaning her abdomen with a swap. He then began the tattoo and Chatilla winced and grimaced throughout the difficult process to a sensitive area. Eventually after an impossibly long ordeal the tattooist announced that he was finished and Chatilla got up to leave.

'Where do you think your going?' asked Aswan.

Chatilla didn't answer but looked at him confused.

"Now you have to pay the man!"

Chatilla was distraught. Any thought that she might still be some sort of operative was now extinguished and she knew that she was a slave and that at this moment she had to sexually please a man who gave her a tattoo that she didn't want in the first place. She lay back in the chair, knowing that she had no option but to give her English middle class pussy to yet another filthy stranger. Miridi and Aswan left and the tattooist came over to her and immediately began groping her and pressing his fingers into her vagina. Soon he was fucking her in the chair as he bit onto her neck in passion. She tilted her head back and tensed her vagina closed so that he would cum quicker and it seemed to work because after only a few minutes of robotic humping her he sighed and she felt his semen spilling into her. He kissed her on the lips and then got off her, taking his soppy penis and bringing it to her head. She hadn't enjoyed the sex and it was with reluctance that she opened her mouth as he stuck his penis towards her face and she cleaned it off with her mouth as she had become accustomed to. Then he announced that she was free to leave and Chatilla put the tiny dress back on and went back to the limo. When she got in the limo Miridi was lying back getting fucked by Aswan. Aswan called her over and ordered her sit on Miridi's face so that she could lick out her cum filled pussy. She did as bid and watched in fascination as Miridi tasted her. She was surprised to find herself cumming as Miridi found and teased her clitoris and then hungrily stuck her tongue deep into Chatila's pussy. After a short while it was more than the tattooist's fluids that were seeping down into Miridi's welcoming mouth and Chatilla found she had learned a new joy.

They eventually arrived back at the apartment and Aswan announced that she could now telephone her husband. At the news of this, Chatilla was disturbed. She had forgotten herself totally and it was as though she were now another person leading this other life. She even had a new name and she had to admit that her husband, the husband of Maria, hadn't come into her thoughts for that whole day.

"Before you make the call you must strip and bend over the table." Aswan ordered and she undressed, knowing what was going to happen. When she was naked and in position Aswan gave her the phone and dialled as he stuck his penis inside her and began to slowly fuck her doggy style.

An operator put her through to her husband who was frantic with worry. Chatilla tried to stay focused as Aswan continued to fuck with his more than ample penis. She felt something on her clitoris and realised it Miridi licking it. She struggled to talk, knowing and hating the fact that this was turning her on immensely. As she lied about her situation and tried to make out that everything was alright she came and came again and her husband knew something was up and getting asking her if she was okay. She made the excuse that she was just exhausted and then said that she had to go.

'I love you so much my darling!' Her husband said.

'I love you too!' replied Chatilla as Aswan came inside with a huge thrust, filling her husband's womb with his semen. She put the phone down and collapsed on to the table, truly exhausted.

Chatilla awoke next to Miridi again. It was seven thirty in the morning and already Aswan had left the apartment. She was amazed at his stamina, he had fucked the both of them last night for a couple of hours until around midnight and yet he was up and out at the crack of dawn yet again. Chatilla got out of bed and put on a low cut, short dress and immediately began to feel horny again wearing such an item. She was both amazed and disgusted at the change in herself. She had become a wanton slut and was slowly becoming obsessed with sex, dick, and Aswan. Just the thought of him fucking her made her shiver.

She had a shower, put on her make-up and eat breakfast and as she had no orders for this morning, she merely lolled around, waiting for Aswan to return and thinking of his cock and all the sordid things she would like to do to him. She now shunned the thoughts of her previous life. The aspirations, dreams, realities and barriers of a middle class English housewife were now so far away and distant that she felt she had always existed as she did now.

Aswan returned a little after ten and he was accompanied by two black men. As soon as Aswan saw her he clicked his fingers and Chatilla quickly stood and leaned over the couch, raising her skirt for his easy access. But he ignored her and went to the kitchen as the other two men came to explore her. The examined her as though she were a fine steak, touching and ogling her with admiration. One of the men put his hand into her vagina and opened up his fingers within her. 'Yeah she's still too tight. Work needs to be done!'

Aswan came back into the room holding three beers which he handed out, keeping one for himself.

'Chatilla!' he began 'This is Bobbo and Beto. The little one if Bobbo, the big one is Beto.'

Chatilla looked and them both wondering which of them was the little one as one man was short but well built and stocky, and the other was tall and athletic.

'These two gentlemen work for me and they are here to take you further in your training. To become a great asset for me you must be able to push yourself beyond the sexual barriers you currently know. These men will show you how. Firstly take of the dress and get on to your knees.'

Chatilla did as bid quickly.

'I'm Beto, now open your mouth wide!' said the taller man as both he and Bobbo began to undress revealing taught, muscular bodies

She did as ordered and he stuck his flaccid penis into her mouth. Even before it was erect it was big and filled her mouth and as he worked it in and out of her mouth it began to grow like a balloon within the confines of her face. When it was fully hard Beto pulled out and allowed Bobbo to take his place. Beto watched and commented. 'The cock in your mouth wants to feel a soft, warm cavity. Your job is to make it a pleasurable as possible. Wet his cock with your spit until it drips down from it and goes over your breasts and around the edges of you mouth. Use your tongue to tease the cock, run it down the base as is goes into you. Spit on it as Bobbo takes it out.'

She followed all these orders and was beginning to get wet and horny despite feeling a little out of her depth. At length Bobbo swapped back with Beto and Beto instructed 'You must learn to take a cock right down your throat! If you can take my cock then you will be able to take most. We will go slowly at first.'

He began to slip his cock right down her gaping throat until she felt the urge to gag. 'The secret is to relax, ignore the urge to gag. There is enough room at the back of throat to accommodate the cock so just let it slip in.'

She did as bid despite a few slight coughs emerging around the cock and she succeeded in suppressing the almighty urge to gag. He pulled it out and she gagged a little. His cock was full of her spit.

'Again!' he commanded and this continued for some time as each of them stuck there cocks slowly in the depths of her throat until she became relatively accustomed and they could thrust with a certain speed.

At length the men called this exercise to a halt but told her that she would need regular practice in order to master the technique. Then they decided it was time to push her other limits.

Beto produced some oil and lathered her anus up with it. 'Not only must you be able to take a penis comfortably in your arse but you must also be able to take another in your pussy at the same time and a third in your mouth if necessary.

He sat back and pulled Chatilla onto him with her back to him. She was far from used to anal sex and it was still very uncomfortable for her. But in her new found state of sexuality it began to turn her on even more than she, a middle class housewife was getting fucked in the arse by a strange black man with a big dick.

Once she was accustomed to the intruder and riding slowly and rhythmically, Bobbo came back over and squatted in front of her, placing his cock into her vagina. Chatilla let out a sigh of pleasure.

'Good!' commented Beto 'You're relaxing and getting into it.'

Getting fucked by two men at the same time was a little awkward for Chatilla but she soon found a rhythm and managed to work both cocks at the same time. She felt filled and dirty and the fucking was making her vagina sopping. She could feel her juices litterly pouring from her. Beto continued to instruct Chatilla on various techniques and ideas until he eventually called the watching Aswan over to fill her mouth so she become accustomed to three dicks. He didn't bother to undress but rather just opened his fly and stuck his cock straight in her mouth. Now fucking two men and sucking a dick at the same time was hard. Especially when her mind was floating in the sexual excitement and it was difficult to concentrate, particularly when she came. One by one the men came into her and she lapped it up. But her lessons were far from over. Beto and Bobbo remained for many hours, working her body and getting her used to many a sexual perversion which Chatilla found increasingly erotic. It was dark when they finally left her and her body had been used in very way imaginable. She was sore everywhere and would be unable to have sex for at least a couple of days. As the men left to go drinking she found herself on the carpeted floor, unable to find the energy to move or to dress. So just lay there and fell asleep.