Chatroom Lovers

Story Info
Two people meet after chatting.
2.7k words
4.27
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had met in a chat room and kept in contact over an instant messenger. She was a young girl from Texas and he was only a year older and from the east coast. He liked to keep her in suspense when it came to his specific location. He was intrigued by her and she seemed to enjoy talking to him. They had been talking for about a month when they decided to experiment with each other.

Cyber sex had always interested him and she was curious as to how it would feel and if it would ruin their internet friendship. They both went through the process slowly and enjoyed it immensely. They were both very new at this and couldn’t belief that the other was just as inexperienced. They grew even closer after that first sexual escapade. They wanted to be with each other more every time they cybered and even discussed the idea of meeting.

When he turned 21 it was time to fulfill his lifelong ambition to drive cross country and see as much of America as possible. He wanted to see Mt. Rushmore, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Old Faithful among other great sites. He had mentioned this to his internet love and she picked up on the fact that he would be stopping close to where she lived. She didn’t tell him this though.

He stopped at the small roadside motel just outside of Amarillo that he had told her about. She was there about an hour after him and noticed the only license plate from the east coast in the parking lot. She waited until the owner of the car left the motel for lunch and she made her move. She walked in the office and rented a room right beside his. Her plan was simple. The fact that they had never met face to face gave her an edge she would use to make this a meeting neither would forget.

When he returned she put her plan into action. She stepped out of her room just as he was walking up the open air corridor in which both of their rooms resided. She allowed the door to slam shut and acted surprised when this happened. She immediately turned and began to jiggle the door handle and smack the door with an open palm in an effort to get in. As he passed he asked what was the matter and she told him that she had just lock all of her keys in her room. He logically suggested that they go to the manager an ask that he let her in(what he didn’t know was that she paid the manager to step out as soon as he saw her lover return). The both of them returned to the corridor after they found that the manager was nowhere to be found.

He was never one to let another person suffer without cause so he invited her into his room, out of the cold, until the manager returned. Her plan was working perfectly. Inside the room she saw pretty much the same scene as in hers. To the right, as soon as they walked in the room was the bathroom and a large picture window held a place in the wall opposite the entrance to the motel room. Between the bathroom and the widow was what she was most interested in, the queen size double bed. She walked further into the room and sat at one to the two chairs at a small round table in the corner of the room. He offered her a cup of coffee and she accepted.

She sat there, her arms wrapped around herself as if she had been sitting out in the cold for an extended amount of time. The made their introductions, hers fake of course, and waited for the coffee to finish perking. When this occurred he poured two cups and sat one in front of her while he sat opposite her and sipped his drink slowly. She then proceeded to take off her coat and reveal a gorgeous body hugged tightly by a dress that probably showed a bit to much cleavage but she didn’t care. The only thing she cared about was that he noticed. It was obvious that he did.

She was dressed to kill. Her dress was black and was accented by her gorgeous white skin. Her breasts were slightly lifted up by her bra and almost burst out of her tight dress. Her brown hair was shoulder length and filled with curls and swayed every time she moved her head even slightly. She had a medium frame and decent build. Had there not been a table in the way he could have seen right up her dress to her black satin thong. She knew modesty would get her nowhere.

He was dressed in a sweat shirt and jeans. Nothing fancy about him, he had not planned on this encounter but wished he had. The woman in front of him was possibly the hottest thing he had ever laid eyes on. He wanted her right then and there but knew this wasn’t going to happen. To him she was a stranger. A beautiful stranger but a stranger nonetheless. They continued their forced conversation, each of them wanting the other’s body but only one knowing the truth about the situation.

After about 45min she suggested that the manager might be back and she should check and see. As she rose from her seat and turned towards the door he caught a magnificent view of he tight round ass. She walked across the room, her hips swaying sid-to-side, and she pushed him over the edge. She dropped her purse and bent over to pick it up off the floor. He couldn’t take it anymore and made his move.

He got up and walked over to her and bent down to help her pick up the purse. She turned her head and saw him quickly glance from her cleavage to her face. She knew she had him hooked. She stood up and looked at him and said that she couldn’t think of a way to thank him for his kindness. She then leaned toward him and kissed him on his lips. As much as he wanted this it still caught him off guard. She further surprised him by slipping her tongue inside of his mouth and allowed his tongue to enter hers. This planned/spontaneous kiss lasted for a full five minutes.

During this kiss they had their first true embrace. His arms wrapped around her body as hers did his. His right hand went up to her hair and he ran his fingers through while his left hand went down and cupped her ass. At this she pulled him closer and could instantly feel him grinding into her thigh. It was time for them to enjoy what they had only typed to each other for the past five years.

As they kissed and held each other she began to move backward toward the bed and he followed. When she felt her legs hit the bed she fell back and brought him down on top of her. He pulled off his sweat shirt and continued to kiss her. He kissed her mouth, her chin, and then her neck. His lips began to explore her chest and the top of her breasts exposed by her dress. She just laid there, loving the fact she was living out her fantasy. His hands reached up and grabbed the shoulder straps of her dress, pulling her dress down to her stomach. He kissed just below her breasts and all over her newly uncover stomach. Both his hands moved over her black bra covered breasts.

She wanted more than just foreplay but didn’t want to rush things. She reached around to her back and unclasped her bra and then took it off. His hands now felt her soft breasts and began to squeeze them firmly. He then started to lick her breast and suck on her nipples. As he sucked he would flick her erect bud with his tongue. This sent wonderful signals of pleasure to her.

She reached her hand down into his jeans and grabbed his hard cock. She moved his rod in between each of her fingers and then started to tug his cock slowly. He felt this and it caused him to suck even harder on her nipples. Her other hand began to undo his belt and then pull down his zipper. She left her cock pulling to use both hands to slide his jeans off and reveal his boxers. These too came off.

She couldn’t wait any longer and slid her dress off the rest of the way taking her panties off with it. His cock yearned to be inside of her but he knew it wasn’t time. He wanted to please this stranger since it was him wanting to help her out that led to this situation. He moved down and began to kiss the insides of her toned thighs. First the left and then the right. From one to the other he kissed them, always moving up with each kiss. He soon saw his objective and wanted to taste of this beautiful woman very badly.

He laid gentle kisses all around her pussy occasionally tickling his nose in her cleanly groomed pubic hair. He then laid the tip of his tongue at the top of her cunt and began to use the underside to lick the top of her lips. The anticipation was driving her wild. She could hardly believe all this was happening and it became surreal for her. He took the next step and slowly parted her cunt with his tongue.

He slipped his narrow tongue inside of her and loved the way she tasted. She was more wet than he thought she could be. She let out a loud moan when she felt him probe her with his tongue. He swirled it around and around while reaching up and cupping her breasts in his hands. He squeezed and sucked her dry all at the same time. His tongue began to flick in and out of her at a great speed seemed to be at two places at once when she felt it at her clit then instantly in her pussy again. She put her hand atop his head and ran her fingers through his crew cut style hair. She was in such ecstasy, her hips raised from the bed and she began to shove her pussy in his face while pushing his head down into her. She was nearly at orgasm but didn’t want to just yet.

It took all her strength to pull him out of her pussy. She then brought him up and held him in a deep kiss. While they kissed his hand slipped down and started to rub her pussy. He could feel her groan in his mouth and loved that she was loving this. He slid one finger into her cunt and moved it in and out. Her groaning became more forceful. A second finger joined the first and tore into her with great zeal. Had she allowed him to go on for a single second longer she would have had an orgasm right then. She didn’t want this just yet.

She moved and caused both of them to roll over. She started to kiss his well chiseled chest and run her fingers all through the hair covering it. She moved down slowly knowing that he was nowhere near the brink of cumming like she was. She reached his cock and marveled at how big he really was. He had told her of his seven inches but never about his thickness. She briefly wondered if he would fit inside of her and quickly dismissed the thought knowing how much fun she would have finding out.

She grabbed the base of his cock and kissed his sack. Then started to lick it. She licked all up and down his cock and licked off a huge glob of pre-cum on the tip. She dipped her tongue into his slit on his head and could taste remnants of pre-cum. She loved this taste. She began to give him a rough handjob. She turned her hand as she moved up his shaft and turned it back the other way as she moved down. She gripped him firmly and moved quickly up and down his shaft. She saw that this produced even more pre-cum and licked this up as well.

She knew he was enjoying the handjob but she wanted to taste him as much as he had her. She opened her mouth and popped his big head into her mouth. She kept her position few a minute. All she would allow in her mouth was his head. She moved her tongue around it and then started to suck. She sucked hard on his head and he relished it. She enjoyed just sucking on his head but soon went on.

She relaxed her jaw and moved her mouth slowly down his shaft. When she reached the base she thought she might choke on the length of his cock but kept going anyway. She firmed her jaw again and firmly moved up, sucking hard the whole way. She repeated this process for several minutes. She went up and down all the while she was slowly rubbing her cunt to keep herself aroused. He laid back and took this. He tried to remember how all this happened but couldn’t concentrate once the woman sucking his cock began to hum while she pleasured him. This enhanced every good feeling he was having up to that point.

She noticed that more and more often she was tasting pre-cum. This gave her a sense that he was close to orgasm. She was too from continually rubbing her pussy. She took one last hard suck and released his cock from his mouth. She got overtop of him and supported herself on all fours. She gazed into his eyes. His ignorance of the whole situation made her want him more. It was time to relieve the both of them.

She knelt above him and eased her way down to his throbbing cock. She felt his head at her lips and slowly allowed it to part them. When just his head was inside of her she lifted herself off of him. She then teased him again in this same manner. And then twice more. She wanted this to last forever. But it had to end.

She gently let herself down all the way to the base of his cock. She started to move up and down on him. First she was very slow and gradually gained speed. As she bounced on him faster her bountiful breasts heaved up and down in similar motion with her. She saw him eyeing this and grabbed him hands to place them on her luscious tits. He grasped them and squeezed them in ecstasy. For the next few minutes they were one person moving in one singular motion, relishing in the other’s pleasure.

As she moved her body up and down she felt his shaft jerk violently. A split second later she felt a warmness fill her cunt that rivaled anything good she had ever felt up to that point. His hot cum pumped into her with relentless force. This was the moment she had been waiting for. With his cumming she was finally able to release herself. Her entire body quaked with the most intense orgasm she would ever experience in her life forever. Juices secreted from her in such amounts she didn’t think she had. She nearly blacked out from pleasure. Although she held onto consciousness, all her muscles gave out and she collapsed on top the man she barely knew.

They didn’t speak after their experience was over. The both of them just laid there holding the other and neither wanting to let go. The fell asleep and had dinner that night. It was over dinner that she dropped hints as to her identity. When all was revealed both were happy and promised to keep in touch as they had always done. He even said that he would make it a point to stay at the motel on his way back. She said that she would be gladly be there waiting for him.

The End