Chatroom Trick

Story Info
A younger man is tricked into womens underwear.
1k words
4.22
119.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t believe I was doing this, as I stood by her front door I struggle to find breath on a surprisingly clear day. It had started some months ago, and internet chatroom, boy those things can be dangerous. I had spoke to Mary almost every night, soon chats turned to sex then to fantasies. The difference was she only lived in the next town so when she asked to meet I jumped at the idea, she was so sexy in her pictures. Admittedly Mary was 41 and I was 26, but still. She stood at 5ft10, long straight red hair, a body most twenty one year old girls would be jealous of. Stunning was the word.

Mary had decided it was time to meet, and her place would be best. We had done all the talking that there was to be done, in her words this would be ‘playtime’.

I knocked on the door and within no time Mary opened up, I don’t know what I was expecting but because we had talked so much about bondage I expected her to be in a latex outfit, but she was in a business suit, still smart and sexy, just not that I expected. She welcomed me in, looked around outside then closed the door. Then putting me on edge she locked it, removed the key and placed it on a shelf.

“Don’t want to be interrupted do we?” she asked. “No Mary” I stammered, slightly in awe and embarrassment. “Mistress!” she pointed out was what we agreed.

She walked down the hallway chatting about something or other, I didn’t know I watched her peach like ass moving. Then she turned to face me, grabbed the sides of my face and started kissing. It took no time for her tongue to part my lips and start searching me. It felt so good, goose pimples worked up my back, and my cock started to harden in my jeans. Then she stopped.

“Upstairs, first door on the left, get changed into what’s on the bed, understand slave?” She had spoken like this in the chatroom but her voice made it a little frightening. “Well?, get a move on” she said smacking my ass.

I didn’t need telling again, I was off and up the stairs while she vanished into the kitchen. This house was like any other, not a dungeon like people imagine D/s couples to always play in. I opened the door she told me to and found, well a bedroom, what else did you expect, on the bed was a pile of clothes. Sitting next to them I saw what she had chosen.

Ok this was strange, black stockings, a black thong, lacy Basque, long elbow length gloves, knee high boots which looked like they would fit and a strange toy with a note. Before jumping to conclusions I looked around for other clothes, but there was just these. Without hanging about I took off all my clothes and began changing into these women’s underwear. God I looked silly, I picked up the toy and was about to open the envelope when Mary walked in.

“I got your…” she said before fully entering the room. “MY GOD, there not for you” she said shocked.

Well I could of died I went bright red and looked towards the floor. She threw the pile of men’s clothes on a chair and walked over to me, lifting my chin and looking in my eyes.

“You’re a filthy pervert, you never mentioned dressing up in chat” she scowled. “I’m sorry but…”

Slap she hit me, hard.

“Fine we’ll play your way”

With that she grabbed me and threw me back, now I’m no whimp at 6ft but she was strong maybe it was anger, maybe it was part of her game. I was frightened, not at being hurt, but losing her as a friend. Once on my back she grabbed my arms and I hadn’t seen them but a pair of leather cuffs awaited my wrists, and like a professional policewoman I was bound before I knew it. Next she kneeled between my legs, very close to kneeling on my crotch, quickly to save pain I spread my legs. Mary grabbed one leg and then the other and tied them to long lengths of rope attached to the headboard by my wrists. Before I could figure out what my stupid actions had gotten me into I was tied to the bed with my legs spread and in the air.

“I knew there was more to you my boy” she said smearing the toy with some kind of lubricant. “ We haven’t spoken about you dressing up, but you took the bait you’re a pervert”

She got back between my legs and I felt the thong being pulled to one side and some gel being spread on my virgin asshole. The toy I learnt later was a butt plug, about 5’’ long and 3’’ at its widest point. Without any kind of pleasure she slipped the thin bit in, smiled at me then forced the rest. As I went to call out in pain a rubber ball with straps landed in my mouth, turning the screams into just a muffled cry. She adjusted the straps around my head and went back between my legs. This was more like it, she pulled my limp cock from the lacy thong, slowly she rubbed me until my cock was hard enough to break ice. Her hands were so good, and the plug was rubbing my prostrate begging me to get hard for Mary. Once hard she looked down and nodded in agreement before placing a 5 ring gates of hell on my cock. One ring behind the balls and 4 rings all going down in size working up my cock. Then a strap separated my balls, making them two hard round objects either side of the strap.

Mary got up and left the room, closing the door behind her. Well it was supposed to be a midday call, have sex and go home, but as my tied body looked out of the window I saw night drawing in. Then to my horror car headlights reflecting into the room, someone had just pulled up on the driveway and I remembered Mary was married…

To be continued.