Chatroom Trick Ch. 02

Story Info
The trick turns into something more serious and dark.
2.4k words
4.39
82.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary got up and left the room, closing the door behind her. Well it was supposed to be a midday call, have sex and go home, but as my tied body looked out of the window I saw night drawing in. Then to my horror car headlights reflecting into the room, someone had just pulled up on the driveway and I remembered Mary was married…

What the hell was I going to do? Mary had always been honest with me and I knew what I was getting into, I don’t know what this man, her husband was like but what the hell would he think of. Here lay on his marital bed was a young guy, probably young enough to be his son. I knew the score, I had chosen to come see and fuck a married woman, if only I knew this was going to happen.

As the engine outside died down and the headlights stopped illuminating the whitewashed ceiling I rested my head back, my bonds were too tight to fight, there was no getting out of this. I hoped, prayed that this guy would just find it funny and take the piss out of me, after that maybe he’d let me go home. The worse that could happen is he could put me in hospital.

I heard the front door open and could hear voices, Mary’s soft voice was easy to recognise, and unfortunately I could hear a guy’s voice. I was scared to death now, but somehow I couldn’t stop myself being erect, because of the gates of hell cock rings on my 8’’ cock was throbbing. The head was purple and looked solid, not its normal hard spongy touch. It hurt like hell and if I could of gotten my hands free I would of whipped it off and just allowed my cock to go soft. Being only 26 I couldn’t believe I wanted to be soft, I’d spent far too much time playing with myself to want a soft cock!

Before leaving me for the last time Mary had slipped inside my virgin anus a 5’’ long butt plug, when she had roughly slipped it past my resistant muscles it hurt like hell, but even now that didn’t feel half as bad.

Time past, I lay there tied down, dressed as some kind of slut, my own punishment for my own stupidity I guess. As there were no clocks in the room I had no concept of time, I think at some point I even fell asleep. Mary had known from our many chats that I was a single guy, parents lived miles away and I was currently between jobs, which was ok as I lived off my parent’s money. So who would know I was missing, I could be gone days and nobody would know. If my mates tried to get hold of me they’d just think I was on one of drinking weekends. My god, I could be here days.

As it went I had been tied to the bed for close on eight hours. Fear had stopped me wanting to carry out normal duties and that fear was about to increase ten fold. I must have been asleep as I awoke a little groggy when the stairs creaked, there were footsteps headed this way. I hoped it was Mary and she would release me from this ridiculous game she was playing. The door creaked open.

With the blindfold on I was desperate to see who it was, I wanted to hear a voice anything, but instead the bed felt like someone was sat next to me. I moved my head as if looking around, pointless considering. Then it happened. The tip of my cock was peaking through the waste band of the black thong I had stupidly put on, it was in pure pain with being so dam hard. I felt just the tip of a tongue licking over the pee hole of my cock, warm and wet, making my poor defenceless cock throb wildly from its touch. The tongue slid gracefully over the rings that confined my imprisoned cock. Then a hand got hold of my balls, only this wasn’t Mary’s hand, not that I had yet had the pleasure of feeling that, just these were big hands.

The hand squeezed lightly, pulling them down and away from my body. It felt like I was being cut in half as the ball spreader forced the two globes further apart. I had a horrible feeling that when I heard a gasp the sound seemed like it was male, there was nothing I could do or say but lie there like a toy for a mans pleasure.

I’d never considered myself gay, or even bi. I’d see porn like everyone else and seeing two guys did nothing for me. But as I got older I thought about it, only a little, but as soon as I started getting to know women properly the thoughts left my head, and there was no way I wanted them back. But I wanted to get off, I needed to cum and at this moment in time I didn’t care by whom. I wanted this rough large hand to just pump my cock until I was milked. My back was arching as the hand rubbed, trying desperately to increase friction, oh how I needed that hot rush to leave my balls.

Then the persons second hand came into play and started pulling and pushing at my butt plug, twisting it. All the time it rubbed over my prostrate turning me on, making me wriggle underneath my unknown captor. I had heard stories about men apparently having a G spot but it must have been old wives tales, if you could turn a guy on that much why the hell put that spot up a hole that’s only supposed to be used for getting rid of rubbish. But this guy moved the plug about until he heard me gasp from beneath the ball gag that was forcing my mouth open. With that he had found the stop, ensuring that the tip of the plug kept running back and forth over the gland he fucked me with the toy for about five minuets, still I hadn’t heard anyone speak, it was spooky, like being pleasured in ways I didn’t know by someone I couldn’t see, from the same sex.

At this moment of time I didn’t care, all I knew was the constant rubbing of this so called G spot was causing the cum deposits in my balls to grow and grow with no release. The 5 cock rings that encircled my cock weren’t letting anything escape. If it was turning this guy on and that’s all he wanted to do then go for it, hell as long as I could cum I didn’t care.

Just as the soft silicon surfaces of the plug were giving me immense pleasure the rules of the game changed, the small plug plopped out leaving me feeling empty.

“Don’t worry you wont be empty for long” a rough voice said.

The weight on the bed next to me shifted and I felt the mattress between my legs being pushed down, this was not good news. Suddenly realising what he meant I panicked, my breathing increased and I was snorting through my nose because of the gag. My god he wasn’t was he?

I felt what I could only guess was the head of a cock sliding up and down my anus, mixing his precum with the lubricant that had eased the plug in earlier that day. My god no please, that’s what I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. Slowly the cock pressed harder and harder toward my virgin hole, I didn’t want this. I tried to tighten my muscles as some kind of defence but it was useless they had been so relaxed from the plug that it was no more that a tight pussy for this man to enjoy. Then with a burning sensation something hard pushed inside me, it was about twice the width of the plug and judging the feel of his size he must have been close on ten inches. As my ass began burning he stopped just two inches inside me, he was incredibly hard, I had no idea at the time but his cock was already big, but had been made a lot harder by the single cock ring at the base of his cock.

As my ass got used to his girth I lay back flat, giving myself to this strange before I was hurt, I guess I had to be thankfully he didn’t force the entire length straight in me. As he allowed me to get used to it he went back to using a fingertip on my cock, tracing his short nail up and down the underside of it through the fabric of the thong. Surprisingly to me there wasn’t any sign of precum, in reality my stomach should have been sticky with the stuff by now. Without warning another three inches forced me ass to part as I felt the thick head working its way deeper into me. Sapping my strength, sapping my will. With 5’’ in my he rocked back and forth obviously enjoying the tight velvet like ass that gripped his cock. The tip of his monster began rubbing that dam gland again. Now feelings were getting strange, I didn’t want a cock in me, it hurt, but now there was a tingling of pleasure shooting through me, don’t stop.

This time the wait was shorter, he was getting excited and showed it by the way the whole 10’’ was quickly buried inside me. The he started fucking me, pulling his cock out to the tip very very slowly before ramming the beast back in me hard, back slowly he went again, each time surging forward spearing me on his meaty thick cock. Back and forth it rubbed over my prostrate building the cum in my balls, the cum that had nowhere to go.

The fucking, the rape, whatever the hell it was lasted for about twenty minuets. My body had given up on me along time ago, but my mind had gone now, I wanted this to happen, I needed to be fucked while dressed like a bitch. If I could get the gag out I would have begged to feel his cum, but there was no way that was possible. My ass had given up all signals of fighting back, or signs of pain, it was now pleasure, it might have taken some time to get to that point but I didn’t want to stop. The gag might have been in tight but I didn’t need to beg him to cum, without warning I felt his cock swell as he slowed down his strokes. His cock was pulled back, the tip at the entrance of my cock, all the way out. Then in one powerful stroke it slide down my anal passage right up to the hilt. Then it came, a flood of boiling cum filled me inside, it felt like the power of the orgasm shot through to fill my stomach. My god I wanted to join him, but instead I lay there like some dirty toy being used by a stranger, and I wanted it!!!

A few grunts later and a few shorter spurts of cum later I felt the cock reluctantly leaving me, leaving me empty again. My senses suddenly came back, shit what had he done, raped me. When they untie me I was going to be spitting mad, this bloke and Mary, she had tricked me it was her fault.

The weight on the bed between my legs vanished with a huff and a puff, all it left was the thick hot cum sliding down my insides, soaking the bed under my ass cheeks. I tried holding it in but to no avail, most of it was leaving me rapidly. I lay there in a surreal world, still in darkness, still wondering what had happened and how I got into that position. The guy left the room and again I was alone. Knowing that nobody could see me I allowed my body to relax and even found myself wriggling in the pool of cum that had congealed under my ass cheeks. It had been only tem minutes and I was relaxed, almost dreaming of it happening again when I heard a little clap, single slow claps and a weight on the bed next to me again.

“You seemed to enjoy that,” Mary said pulling the blindfold off.

She was still beautiful, her red hair framing her face, her red lips full. The last time I had seen her she was in a plain boring business suit, now she sat next to me in a PVC thong, a push up bra, stockings and knee length boots. Her gauntlet gloves worked up and down my Basque before slipping over my tortured cock and down to my ass. A smooth finger began slipping in and out of my used ass.

“You’ve been a good boy” she said smiling, I just wanted to call her a bitch but the finger felt so good massaging my sore anus.

Mary leant to one side almost making me look over into the corner of the room. There it was set up on a tripod, a bloody camera. If this gag hadn’t been in my mouth and me so tied down I would of gone for her.

“Now I can see in your eyes you’re made, but through our chats you have been subconsciously submitting to me boy, you know it. If I said jump you said how high” he voice was soft and level, she had no feelings over what she had put me through. “I tell you what we’ll do,” she continued. “I will leave you tied up over the whole weekend, don’t worry WE will feed you and help you to the toilet, if after this weekend you want to leave then you may do so, however I will keep all the videos, if you chose to serve us both as our sissy slave then you get the tapes and your world becomes a lot bigger and meaningful”.

I couldn’t reply, I couldn’t move, I tried to demand she release me using my eyes but that was pointless as the blindfold slipped back down.

All I could do was lie there full of cum wondering what my weekend would bring, how would they make me serve them, the moment I was untied I was off to the police, or was I?

To be continued….