Chatting Leads To Cheating?

Story Info
Wife looks to rekindle marriage with affair.
4.5k words
3.54
92.7k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,296 Followers

I decided to write this story from the viewpoint of the wife. I guess it's kind of a bizarre little tale. The idea came to me out of the blue, so I went with it. I like this one, and hope you do too.


My story began one evening as I was reading up on some news on Yahoo at home in my office. Most nights after dinner I go into my study to do a little work. I am a professor of Political Science at a major university. I happened across this article on infidelity among married couples.

It pointed out that infidelity was on the rise because of the internet, mainly Facebook and adult sights that advertise to have an affair. It seems that just as many married women are seeking the adventure of a rendezvous, as married men. They listed some of the web sights, and how to go about setting up a meeting with a compatible playmate.

The more I read, the more intrigued, and interested I became. It also gave tips on how to be discreet, and not get caught. It even pointed out that many participants say it actually had strengthened, and rekindled their marriages. Some admit that it actually saved their marriages.

I know our marriage needs something. The sex has become routine, and more infrequent. We don't talk much anymore. After dinner he goes to his study to work, and I go to mine. We go to bed, then start all over the next day. Yes, I need something to put a little excitement back in my life.

Was I thinking about maybe trying to find a suitable married man to have discreet sex with? Yes, the thought did occur to me. It wouldn't hurt to just check out one of these sights.

My name is Veronica Rice. Most people call me Ronni. I am 44 years old, and married to a wonderful man that I love more than anything in this world. Peter is a very successful partner in a law firm. He is athletic, handsome, and treats me like a queen. Lately, it just seems all the spark is gone, plus we are both so busy with our jobs, we seem to be taking each other for granted.

We have two wonderful, and very smart kids. John, our son, is in law school. Debbie, our daughter, is in medical school. We are so proud of our children. Pete has always been a great father.

After I finished the article, I knew that deep down I was interested, but at the same time, I felt guilty. I should not even be considering this. I loved Pete very much, and did not want to hurt him. I also knew that getting caught might mean divorce, which I definitely did not want.

If I did follow through on this, it would have to be with the right person, and it would have to be discreet. He would definitely have to be happily married like me. I decided I would think about it.

The next evening was the same as every other evening. After dinner, Pete retreated to his study to work on some case briefs. I retreated to my study to work on some research for a book I was writing, and to prepare for my classes the next day.

After working a little bit on my book, I decided to visit one of the web sights I read about. I signed up, not using my real name, or occupation. My new name was Jenny, and I was a secretary. Otherwise, I listed some of my Iikes, and dislikes. I chatted with a few guys, but most were horn dogs, and didn't do anything for me.

The next night I found someone that was different than what I had chatted with the night before. He seemed very charming, and came across as someone I felt comfortable with. We chatted for about 45 minutes before we decided it was time to get to bed with our spouses. We promised to talk again the next night.

We spent the next few nights just talking about various things. I could tell he was very smart. His name was Jake, and he was a chemical engineer. He was not only a good talker, he listened to what I had to say, and seemed very interested. He wasn't rude, or sexually crude like most of them had been. I began to think that he might be a possibility.

We were about the same age, and shared a lot of the same interest. We chatted every night that week, but agreed to no chatting on weekends. We needed to be with our spouses.

We picked up again the following Monday night. We both agreed not to send any pictures. It was important to remain discreet, and we didn't want any pictures floating around out there. We did sort of describe each other. He sounded as handsome as I pictured him.

We were slowly developing a sexual bond simply by chatting with each other, but we whole heartedly agreed that it would only be sexual if we decided to get together. No falling in love, messy divorces, or anything like that. We both had the same goal in mind. We wanted a purely sexual relationship, with no strings, or complications. It might even be just a one time deal.

After about three weeks of chatting, he finally approached the subject of a get together. It was a Monday night after Pete and I both went to our study rooms. Pete was working. I was chatting with Jake.

All last week we had started making some sexual jokes and innuendos. We even started mentioning some of the sexual things we really liked. I was starting to get pretty horny. Last Thursday we had a pretty hot chat session. After we finished, I worked on my research a little while, then headed for the shower.

Pete had already taken his shower, and was in bed. I showered, then jumped in bed naked. I snuggled up to Pete, then grabbed his dick. He was already hard. I didn't say a word, but slipped under the covers and started sucking his dick.

After a few minutes he pulled me out from under the covers, and then he went under. He spread my legs, then buried his tongue inside my pussy. It wasn't long before I tensed for an orgasm that seemed to last for a long time.

He threw back the covers and crawled between my legs. He quickly entered, and started fucking me pretty fast. He usually starts slow, then builds up. I guess he sensed how horny I was, and decided to fuck me hard, which is what I wanted. I came again, as he was pumping me full of semen. Pete had a vasectomy after our second child was born, so we didn't have to worry about birth control.

We laid in each other's arms, and fell asleep. We did all this without a word being said. I hope he doesn't get suspicious because I came to bed so horny? Also, this was the best sex we have had in a long time, even though it didn't last all that long.

Anyway, back to my chat session with Jake that Monday night. Jake asked if I was ready to maybe try and get together. He suggested Thursday night at this Travel Lodge on the outskirts of the city.

It was a motel where you could drive up and park near your room. I would not have to go through a lobby, or anywhere I could be seen. It all depended on if we could find a plausible excuse to get away from our spouses. He wanted us to spend the night, so the excuse might have to be a spur of the moment conference, or meeting we needed to go to.

I was very nervous about the whole thing, and still wasn't sure I wanted to meet up. Jake put me at ease, and said that once we were in the room, I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. He would respect whatever I decided. If I decided I didn't want to have sex, then we wouldn't. I pretty much knew that if we did meet, I was going to fuck him.

So it was agreed, if we could get away, we would meet up Thursday evening. I must admit I was excited, and feeling guilty at the same time.

One thing was for sure, we had to be absolutely sure that neither of our spouses found out. I would die if Pete found out I had cheated on him.

I was pretty nervous the next night while fixing supper. I decided to tell Pete that I was asked to fill in for a speaker at a symposium in San Antonio Thursday night. I would leave Thursday afternoon, give my presentation, and be back home Friday before he got off work. I just had to make it sound believable. I couldn't show any hesitation, or nervousness.

I would wait until after supper, and before we both retired to our study to work. Yes, I think this would work. Pete wouldn't care. He was probably busy with some case anyway.

To my surprise, right in the middle of supper, Pete informed me that he had to go to Waco Thursday afternoon to meet with some clients. The meeting would last into the night, so he planned to spend the night, then drive back to his office the next morning. He would be home by the time I got off work.

He said he would call when he got there, but afterward he would be busy, and would call again when he started home from Waco.

What a relief. I didn't have to lie. I just told him that it was ok because I planned on staying at my office for awhile that evening researching some stuff for my book. I suggested maybe we could go out for dinner Friday night when we both got home from work. He said that would be great.

So I was good to go. I now had to find out if Jake was able to get away from his wife. Part of me was a little unsure, but most of me wanted Jake to tell me he was able to get away.

After doing the dishes, and working on my book for a little bit, I finally hooked up with Jake on the chat line. He immediately informed me that he was able to get away. I told him I was able to get away also. We didn't really go into our excuses, only that we had no problem getting away, and we would be able to spend the night.

Jake said he would make the reservation, and I was to meet him there at 7:00. He told me he would give me the room number the next night. He said I should eat before coming to the room. He didn't want to risk being seen if we went to dinner together. He did say he would bring a bottle of wine to help ease any nervousness we might have.

Yes, I did feel guilty. It looked like I was actually going to do it. It was set up, and Pete would never know. It was exciting, but at the same time a little scary. I felt like after all our chatting, I knew Jake pretty well. Still, I had never met him, and there was a possibility that I might not like how he looked. He did say that I did not have to do anything I didn't want to.

The next night Jake told me he had a room on the first floor. We could park pretty close to our room, and it was in the back. He said he was nervous, but excited. I told him the same thing. I guess we were good to go.

I awoke the next morning wondering if it had all been a dream. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I told myself I was doing it to help my marriage, and put a little adventure in my life. I have been with Pete twenty five years. I have had sex with only one guy other than Pete, but it was not very good. It was a boyfriend I had before Pete, and we only did it one time. We had no idea what we were doing.

Pete had packed a small overnight bag, and was getting ready to go to his office. He said he had a few things to do before leaving.

He came over, gave me a really big hug, and kiss, then said, "I'm sorry I have to go on such short notice babe, but I have to meet with these clients. I love you so much, and will be thinking of you. I will call when I get there, but will be too busy to call until I leave the next morning."

"I will be pretty busy too, so don't worry about it. I will miss you also. Don't forget we have a dinner date Friday night."

He smiled and walked towards the door. He was about to go when I said, "Pete?"

"Yes, honey?" He said as he stopped at the door.

"I love you so much baby. Be careful driving." I said.

He smiled and said, "I love you too Ronni. I love you more than you will ever know. I will be careful."

He left, and I felt so guilty. I loved him so much. I thought about calling the whole thing off, but I didn't.

The day went by slowly. I had two classes today, but my mind wasn't much on my job. I kept imagining me with another man's dick in my pussy. Would he satisfy me? Would I satisfy him? Am I too old for this kind of thing?

Pete called around 4:00, and said he had checked in. He was on his way to some meetings, then dinner with clients, then more meetings. He would call tomorrow. We said our I love you's, and once again I felt guilty, but I was still going to meet Jake.

I went home around 5:00 to shower, change, and fix me something to eat. I picked out a sexy little red dress I sometimes wore when Pete wanted to show me off. It was tasteful, but I really looked good in it. Pete loved this dress.

I have a pretty ample bosom, and they really show up in this dress.

At 6:30 I headed out the door. I figured it would take around thirty minutes to get there. My heart was racing on the drive over. I kept asking myself why I was going through with this?

I arrived a few minutes early, so I drove around a little. I pulled into a parking spot a few doors down, then walked to room 144. I was nervous as I walked, but finally stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath, then knocked on the door.

When the door opened I immediately went in past Jake. I stopped, took another deep breath, then turned to see what he looked like. I had a big smile on my face, which immediately changed to a look of shock. We stared at each other, not saying anything for a good twenty seconds.

Then he said, "Hello Ronni."

"Hello, Pete," I said.

"This is a little awkward," said Pete.

You see, I was standing there staring at my husband. My chat partner, my supposed new lover, was my husband Pete.

"Yes, it is very awkward," I said.

"Ronni, I think we need to go sit down and talk."

"Yes, Pete, I think we definitely need to sit down and talk."

We walked over to the bed, and sat down.

"Is it ok if I start?" Said Pete.

"Sure," I said.

"Ronnie, I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. This has nothing to do with me wanting to trade you in for something better. You mean everything to me, it's just that lately we have literally become boring. I was just looking for a little excitement. I thought it might help rekindle a passion for us. I am so sorry Ronnie."

"Same with me Pete! I was just looking for something to put a spark back in our marriage. I wasn't looking for someone else. I just wanted some adventure, which I hoped would create some passion in me. I know I haven't been the best wife lately. I am sorry too Pete."

"Ronnie, how did you find that web sight?" He asked.

"I read this article in Yahoo. It talked about how a lot of people were doing this to put some life back in their boring marriages. I know it was wrong Pete, but I was curious, and I thought it might help our relationship. I know that's stupid, but I believed the article." I said.

"I read that same article Ronnie. That is how I happened on that web sight, and it's how I wound up here. Strange huh? All those people on that web sight, and we wind up with each other. Maybe it's a sign. If things happen for a reason, then we were thrown together in this motel room." He said.

"Wow Pete, you think so? It is weird that we wound up here thinking we were meeting someone to, well, have an affair with?"

"Let's talk Ronnie. We need to get everything out on the table. We need to rekindle our marriage, and love affair the old fashion way, by talking and doing."

"You're right Pete. Let's talk. I want to know everything you have been feeling lately, and I will tell you everything I have been feeling. No holes barred. We say everything that is on our mind."

"I agree Ronnie. We have to make some changes, and the only way we can is if we are honest with each other."

So for the next hour we talked, we cried, we hugged, and we said everything that needed to be said. We made some decisions, and we vowed to be the best husband and wife we could be.

Finally, Pete said, "You know Ronnie, I do have this room all night. It would be a shame to waste it. What do you say?"

"I tell you what Pete, we will stay the night, but you will be Jake, and I will be Jenny, just like we planned. I'm going to go back outside, and knock on the door again. When you answer, it will be Jenny meeting Jake for the first time." I winked at him.

He got the really big grin on his face, and said, "Go back outside, knock on the door, and I promise you it will be Jake letting you in."

I went back out, and became Jenny. I knocked on the door.

The door opened, and this very good looking guy said, "Hello. You must be Jenny. My name is Jake. Please come in."

"Hi Jake. It is good to finally meet you in person. We have gotten to know each other pretty well by chatting with each other, but I can tell you that I was anxious about what you looked like. Let me tell you that I find you to be a very handsome, and good looking guy."

"Thank you Jenny, and I must say that you are a very beautiful woman. In fact, girl, you are hot. You look gorgeous in that dress."

I laughed and said, "Thank you Jake."

"I brought a bottle of wine. Would you like a glass? I hope you don't mind a California Cab?" He said.

"Yes, and California Cab is my favorite." I said.

Jake handed me a glass of wine, and we sat on the bed drinking our wine, and making small talk. I gulped down two glasses of wine pretty quick to take away the nervousness.

Jake stood up, took my wine glass, and set it in the nightstand. He walked over in front of me and stood staring down at me as I sat on the edge of the bed. He leaned down and kissed me, holding it a few seconds. It felt good.

I stood up and kissed him, holding it a few seconds. Then he opened his mouth slightly and kissed me again. This time I could feel his tongue on mine.

The next kiss was deeper, more passionate, and longer. The next kiss was the same except his hands went to my breast. The next kiss his hands went up my dress. I was getting so turned on.

Jake then backed up a little, and slipped his polo shirt over his head. He looked good. I liked his muscles. He kissed me again as I rubbed my hands over his strong shoulders. His hands went to my ass, under my dress.

He turned me around, and unzipped my dress. He helped it fall to the floor, and pool up at my feet. Next he unhooked my bra, and pulled it off. He kissed my back while his hands squeezed my breast. I was about ready to faint I was getting so horny.

He turned me back around, then gave me a little push back down to the edge of the bed. He then had me lie back, my legs just barely off the floor.

He pulled my panties off.

He went down to his knees, and crawled in between my legs. He lifted my legs up, and rested them on his shoulders. His hands went under my ass, and suddenly he pulled my pussy into his tongue. He went right for my clitoris. I was ready to explode. I arched my back, and thrust my pussy into him and he soon brought me to my first orgasm.

My whole body quivered from the orgasm. It lasted several seconds. Jake sure knew what he was doing.

Jake had me stand up, then get down on my knees in front if him. He grabbed the back of my head, then pulled me onto his dick. He began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I licked, I sucked, and he fucked my mouth.

This went on several minutes, I'm not sure just how long. He had pretty good control.

He finally stopped, then picked me back up. He pushed me back on the bed, then had me back up so my legs were on the bed. He then crawled between my legs.

I said, "Jake? My husband makes love to me. I want you to just fuck the shit out of me. I want that big cock of yours to pound me senseless."

He gave one quick thrust and was inside me all the way. I was so wet, it slid in quite easily. He positioned himself where his forearms pinned my shoulders down. He then opened his mouth and plunged his tongue down my throat, kissing me very deeply. He didn't start slow and work up. He started slamming me from the start.

He was fucking me hard, and fast. I was panting, breathing hard, and yes I was screaming from the pleasure he gave me. I reached an incredible orgasm in no time. Even after it subsided, Jake was still going hard and fast. He went on and on until he finally let out a grunt, then a yell when he came inside me.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,296 Followers
12