Chav Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod leaned up off Emma, and then pushed her to the side out from under him, even with his engorged cock still deep inside her. At the same time Rod reached across and caught Becky's ponytail, using it to pull her to him.

"Like he said, over the bonnet. Just like before." Rod said.

Now with a hand on the back of her neck again, to direct and control her, Becky slid across to the other officer, conscious of her bare flesh sliding against Emma's soft naked skin, as they were passed left and right across each other, Rod to Bull, Bull to Rod.

Rod pressed himself tight against Becky and leaned in to press his lips to her ear.

"Butt fuck time!" He snarled loudly. And Becky's heart went into overdrive.

She felt the tightness in her chest, the butterflies, the fear. Her sphincter actually tensed involuntarily and she told herself she had to get a grip and relax if he wasn't going to rip her a whole new one.

She swallowed, tried to bite down her clutching anxiety, and took up the position as dictated.

"Yeah. Time for punishment! You too." Bull added, reaching for Emma again and pulling her hard against him.

"Tell you what I'll do, I've give you a ten count to lube me up with your spit. Make it a bit easier on your sweet young chav arse." Rod grunted, a malicious grin twisting his already brutish features.

Bull's bulkier Tyson-esque face split into it's own vile grin at his partner's half hearted platitude and he eyed Emma again and repeated the "You too." from earlier.

Both girls were quickly squatting down, balanced on the balls of their feet, hands grasping Police officer thighs while they desperately hawked and lathered spit over the two huge black erections as liberally as they could, while Rod voiced his ten second count down.

As the number one passed his full smirking lips, he reached down and at once hauled Becky to her feet and around, shoving her back over the bonnet, face down. Bull copied his partner again pushing Emma into a matching position to her chav mate's left.

"Here we go." Bull grunted but he took a couple of minutes to caress Emma's naked backside with his huge hands. Rod went straight for the prize.

Rod gripped his cock tight, right beneath the swollen mushroom shaped crown, pinching the hardness, locking the coursing blood in there so it was hard as steel and then pushed against Becky's tiny puckered anal mouth. And pushed hard.

Becky let out a long throaty yelp of pain and exertion as Rod quickly pressured his way past her unrelenting sphincter, then he jerked his hips a half dozen times to force her anus into submission. She cried out a reverberating, throaty squeal as her ass was penetrated and then hurriedly filled with Rod's long and thick ebony truncheon.

She slammed her fists on the bonnet, yelled and cursed, shook her head and tossed her ponytail in response to her anus being so brutally violated.

Emma's just about simultaneous reaction was almost impressively controlled compared to Becky's, as her penetration must have been considerably more uncomfortable with the size of the cock being pressured into her succulent teenage ass.

She writhed as though electrocuted, her legs trembling, her head whipped back and then down, all but slapping into the navy bonnet beneath her.

Her hands and her forearms danced across the sheet metal panel, expressively reacting, aimless and searching at the same time.

Her tightly screwed-shut eyes opposed the state of her wide open mouth from which a throaty high pitched and guttural squeal issued, but the sound abruptly died there, caught in her throat, overwhelmed by the intensity of the feeling of that mammoth thing inching it's way up her tight little rectum. No more sound came out of her wide open mouth and her head lolled and then drooped, coming to rest on her clutching arms, the fingers intertwined, knuckled white, hands shaking uncontrollably.

The girls could do nothing as both men kept up the pressure, grunting and panting with effort as they insisted their erections into their teenage backsides until both were all the way in.

The Officers drive their cocks in all the way, using the girls as they saw fit. They filled them, balls deep, shafts gripped fist tight by firm, tight, muscular anal walls, crowns buried in the simmering, hot guts of the trembling nubile girls under them.

Bull saw fit to hold Emma hard against his loins and grind his pelvis against her soft pillowing ass cheeks while he enjoyed the sensations heating and cinched around his entombed erection.

Rod saw fit to start thrusting at once, yanking on Becky's hair to pull her back on his hardness while he thrust it up into her.

"Feeling your tight little arse hole baby. Deep in your tight fucking arse hole!" Rod growled as he thrust, as much a grimace of exertion as anything. Becky own response was, of course, much more colourful.

"Ah! Fuck! That fucking rags, you shit!!"

"Just shut up and take it like chav bitch you are!"

"Fuck you! Suck the shit outta my arse you fucking evil, twisted, bastard, cunt!!"

A large heavy palm came down hard on Becky's perky right buttock in response and the teenage chav yelped at the sharp, stinging pain of the ass slap. Her anus cinching involuntarily around the thick invading member.

"That's right, squeeze my dick you little slut cunt!" Rod grunted with amusement.

"Fuck! Bastard!!" She moaned as his thrusts intensified.

Becky, having eventually controlled her vocal reaction, took a sideways glance at Emma to her left. The younger brunette was suffering her own sodomy in near silence by comparison, head down, forehead touching her arms, straight bobbed hair hanging down around her pale face. Tears were running down her flushed cheeks, eyes squeezed shut, teeth gritted. Her small pert breasts swinging violently back and forth, physical evidence of the brutality Officer Bull was using to bugger the teenage girl.

Becky wondered idly if Emma had taken big cocks in her backdoor more recently than she had and was therefore able to take the Police-anal-brutality better.

Becky's last big-cock-anal had been with Nilay in the offy. And that had been weeks ago. She'd had anal since of course, it happened to her most weeks whether she wanted it or not, but the last few had all been little gang-lad dicks, not much to write home about. Certainly no sphincter-stretchers among them.

And then it dawned on her that she'd been ass fucked just last night by Barry Mather. And he was definitely classed and as sphincter-stretcher and she winced inwardly as her theory was shot down.

Whatever, Emma must have had Ray's cock up her arse either often or recently. And maybe Barry's too and maybe someone else's, unless Ray likes to use big fuck off dildo's in her when he can't get it up!

Whatever, something must have stretched her ass enough so she could take Bull's nasty-ass monster meat without screaming her lungs out.

She was only letting out soft guttural panting groans in time to Bull's deep penetrating, gut wrenching thrusts. Little gasping moans escaping her saliva glistening lips, unlike Becky.

"Jesus! Fuck! Jesus! I hope you get fucking dick rot! Fuck! It hurts!"

"Carry on slut, I'll make you go down there and suck it clean!" Rod growled back at her as he sodomised her brutally, slapping her ass again and laughing at her reaction to the anal torture.

They settled down after that. The officers sodomising the teenage girl's with the standard level of dominant brutality that was almost a stereotype used on estate girls.

Unable to do anything else, they took it, Emma quietly, head down, breathing through the pain of Bull's huge thrusts, seemingly able to put her attention elsewhere. Becky was much more stuck in the moment, cursing and whining at her treatment, resulting in more ass slaps and more harsh buggering and laughter from Rod. Which of course was always going to bring him off quicker. In mere moments in fact.

He climaxed thunderously inside Becky's churning guts, a loud hoarse growl of pure sexual ecstasy rumbling from his muscular chest while he burst a barrage of hot and plentiful cum straight up her.

He held her against him and slapped away at her naked buttocks cruelly, which resulted in her ass cinching again and again tightly around his straining cock, forcing her to actually milk the load straight from his heavy cum filled scrotum.

Until, with a satisfied, light headed groan, he pulled out and then flicked the last vestiges of his orgasm over Becky's pink hued ass cheeks. Becky slowly rolled over while Rod pushed his gleaming half erect shaft back into his open uniform fly. Both of their eyes were on Bull and Emma, who were still hard at it and taking it over Ray's Corsa's bonnet.

Bull had Emma shoving her quivering ass back onto his huge, swollen, straining cock while he grasped and squeezed her shaking, hard nippled breasts. He was groaning and mauling her breasts profusely, battering her incoming ass with his powerful hips, obviously seconds from climax. And then the seconds timed out and he yanked his cock out of Emma's rectum just in time to shoot his load, a burst of squirting pearlescent ropes, a half dozen strong that rained down over her buttocks and the small of her back.

After the initial barrage a second flurry of more fluidic cum splashed her anus, her pouting pussy lips, her inner thighs.

Bull stood there unsteadily, quaking and jerking the remainder of his cum onto Emma's pale proffered backside and then onto the tarmac between her spread feet. And then he was done, panting, flicking the last vestiges from his still swollen crown, before levering the still massive member back into his trousers.

"Nice one. Right, Taylor. Clean her up. Use your tongue. Lick her clean!" Rod said with a sudden grunt of amusement and shoved Becky forward toward Emma, who hadn't moved yet.

Reluctant but knowing to keep her mouth shut and get on with it, Becky bent forward from the waist and got to work on sucking and licking the thick cooling semen from Emma's ass, pussy and thighs.

Emma kept her mouth clamped and her head down, trying to get through the waves of tired aching soreness that were washing over her from the loins upward. Her legs were trembling with exertion and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold this position indefinitely, but she had a hopeful feeling they would be moving on soon.

However quiet and still she tried to remain, Emma couldn't quite repress the little shudders that rippled from her groin to the back of her neck as Becky's gentle tickling tongue played across her puffy vulva, raw, puckered anal mouth and the hot manhandled cheeks of her teenage bottom.

She hoped the officers, who she could sense were standing somewhere off to the side, wouldn't notice the telltale sign of her pleasure and think she got off on girl-on-girl.

Then again, they had proved themselves to prefer the hands-on-dicks-in approach than voyeurism of lesbians going at it.

She used Becky's misfortune to help distract her from the soreness, focussing her attention on the other girl's soft warm tongue on her sensitive flesh and the little kiss-like play of her lips, pursing against Emma's intimate flesh to suck in mouthfuls of Bull's thick, though probably chilly seed. It made Emma think of slurping up the contents of a pot noodle. And she had to suppress a little smile of the suddenly comedic image that popped into her mind.

Bull meanwhile, after a muttered instruction from Rod, was over at the driver's side door of the Corsa, collecting the keys from the ignition and locking up the vehicle.

He pocketed the keys and then hulked over to their own Patrol car to tidy up a little, then quickly returned to Rod's side.

The other officer was standing there with a half smile, watching Taylor sucking and licking away all over the other girl's arse and inner thighs, cleaning them all up before working delicately between her sizeable though perky buttocks and sucking away at the thick plentiful cum splatters that Bull had shot off all over her succulent pussy lips and tight little ass hole.

It was already getting him hard again and wanting more and he couldn't help but rub at the hot tingling bulge of his reforming hard on inside his uniform pants.

"Are we done with these two? I don't think we are. I don't think we're done quite yet." Rod muttered to his partner.

It sounded rhetorical to Becky who, though licking and sucking away at Emma's admittedly tasty pussy, was making sure she was alert and aware of what was going on. Something else she had learned the hard way.

"No fucking way. I want more, definitely! I want her..." He nodded across at Becky. "And I definitely want her again." He nodded at Emma, with a grin. "So, we're taking this inside? Carrying on? Indoors somewhere?"

"Yeah, mate! We're having fun ain't we? Why the fuck not!?"

"So let's get going, I'm ready for more, already." Bull grunted rubbing his hands together eagerly.

"Partner, I'm right there with you." Rod muttered back with a grin, then raised his voice, aiming it at the two naked teenage girls.

"Right, chav bitches into the car. We're going for a little ride."

Emma actually risked her luck once again by opening her mouth before she considered the consequences.

"Wait! What about our car...?" She asked, throwing a panicked glance back over her shoulder.

"Don't worry about that." Rod replied easily. "It's all locked up safe and secure. You'll get the keys back when we're finished with you. You can come back and pick it up later."

No consequences for her this time, apparently Emma realised thankfully. Small mercies.

"Right, that's enough chatter, into the car." Bull rumbled at them nodding toward the waiting patrol car, impatience as evident on his dark features as his horniness.

<><><>

The girl's didn't ask for permission to put their clothes back on, they just went to it without thinking. Luckily neither of the officers said anything about it. They were too busy chatting.

Bull got on the police radio to start with, reporting their position and putting in an instruction to say they were going radio silent for about an hour, investigating a report of house and lock up break ins on the opposite side of town than where they actually were.

Becky listened in and took from the professionally delivered radio chatter that they were going to be busy for another hour or so.

That wasn't too bad. She'd been through worse and longer experiences and these two seemed to be less aggressive and brutal than their reputations had suggested. Or, at least on this particular day they were in a more reasonable mood than usual.

There was obviously going to be plenty more jaw and ass hole stretching but it was nothing she couldn't handle or had handled before.

Both girls, happier now they both had their socks and trainers back on, cold bare feet on unmaintained tarmac had never been a pleasant sensation, were busy looking around the backseat and foot wells for their underwear and their bra's and couldn't find them anywhere. It wasn't until Rod slammed on the brakes a little more harshly than required, making both girls slide around on the back seat and look up in shock, that they noticed their missing underwear on the passenger side of the dashboard, bunched up and out of reach.

They knew better than to ask for them. And they were both distracted by the sudden activity of the two men in front of them. They had reversed their car a few feet and were both looking across to their left, down a shallow side street and a line of two storey detached houses that faced them beyond it.

"Hey, in't that Derby breaking into that house?" Rod was saying, nodding with his chin and pointing down the little side street.

"Oh yeah! So it is! Should we call it in?"

"No. I've got a better idea. You know whose house that is? That Lithuanian bastard who tried fucking us over with that Traffic violation bullshit..."

Becky, sitting behind the driver's position had the best view and she recognised Derby at once. The lithe and slender curly haired young brunette was half way through a shimmied open downstairs window. She was wearing shiny navy blue tracksuit pants that were tucked into her socks, with the waist band rolled down to make the garment an impromptu hipster cut. Even from a distance Becky could see the spaghetti thin waistband of Derby's thong underwear. On her feet were a pair of scuffed, muddy and expensive, therefore obviously stolen, Nike TR Twist trainers. Her slim torso was almost hidden in a black fleece hoodie, but it was unzipped and she had on a tight elsaticated Nike vest top underneath in order to make the most of her meagre young breasts. She didn't even have the hood up.

"We never paid him back for that did we!?" Bull commented, watching Derby disappear into the house.

"No, and now's our chance. His daughter'll be home alone at this time won't she? She's always home before noon during term time."

"You wanna call the Helletic boys?" Bull said.

"Fuck yeah! Give 'em something to play with and it'll give us at least an hour of peace and quiet to carry on with these two minxes'."

"What, take 'em over to their den and fuck 'em there?"

"Why not? The gang'll be out picking up Derby and that Laima, whatever her name is, if they follow their usual plan, it'll take'em a good hour to get back to their base."

"Sure, go for it! Wait. How do we keep 'em there till the Helletic's get here?"

"Got an idea. Give us your cuffs and key. You call the Helletics. I'll just be a minute." Rod said, took the offered handcuffs and key and then got out of the idling police car. Bull fished out his Mobile phone, an HTC Radar, Becky noticed with jealousy. She liked mobiles, the way some lads like trainers.

There was a short and clipped conversation featuring telltale words like "bitches", "fun" and "whatever you want". The address followed and mention of favours exchanged. And then he was done.

Rod reappeared a minute or so later with a big grin on his face.

"Fuck, that Derby's a feisty one." He laughed as he settled behind the wheel and steered the car back onto the road. "I had to splash her with a bit of mace-cologne to calm her down. Little whore. Just a little across the eyes. Should be okay when the lads pick her up. The Lithuanian piece was all demure and quiet though."

"Boooring!" Bull sang. "Helletics're on their way. So what did you do?"

"Cuffed 'em to each other around the banister an' shoved a key up each of their arses. Left a note for the Helletics. Simple!"

"Fucking genius mate. Helletics're gonna have plenty of fun just uncuffin' 'em!" Bull grunted a laugh.

"Now, put your foot down will you, I'm proper fucking horny again!"

<><><>

The patrol car took them to the opposite side of town from Oakfield. To another estate. A rival Estate. And Becky, all at once, started to feel the uncomfortable pangs of fear again.

Mention of the Helletics should have given her all the clue she needed, but she hadn't caught on.

They pulled off a main road and the usual detritus, that tended to form the gateway to England's council estates, started to appear at once.

Partially renovated ground, where buildings had been pulled down but the money had run out before any new builds could be initiated, and were now just piles of bricks and dust, litter strewn and overgrown with weeds.

Then there were the abandoned and burned out cars, prams, sofas and piles of bin bags that lined the roads like a modern-art parody of city-centre flower beds and hanging baskets.

Then came the concrete monstrosities of the estate buildings themselves. As though the despair had sucked out all the colour, everything was dull, dirty grey, unkempt, uncared for, unwelcoming.

Everything was right angles, boxes stacked on boxes. And everything was broken, cracked concrete.

1...56789...15