Chav Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

"...And then he tried it on with Aly, as she told you. That was the last straw..."

She paused to drain her mug and leaned across to put the empty cup on the bedside table.

Carl found himself gazing at the gentle shudder of those immaculate full breasts under the sheer nightie but the story had soured his horny desire a little, left him with a heightened sense of warmth and protectiveness toward her. She straightened up, not doing anything with the bedding which was now around her bare upper thighs. A quick glace revealed her French knickers on display, legs unconsciously parted, and what could have been camel toe or just a stitched seam.

"...I could see he had eyes for her and I had suspicions he had tried to spy on her, see her naked a couple of times, in the bath, getting undressed. Tried to get her to sit on his lap, crap like that. Then I caught him spiking her drink. So I threw him out and told him if he ever came near me or Aly again I'd make him regret it. I have a temper when it comes to Aly. He must have got the message 'cause I haven't seen him since."

Karen let out a sigh. Then she quickly put her warm, inviting smile back in place and smoothly steered the conversation over to nicer subjects. As the light sense of fun built, replacing that sombre, atmospheric weight that had solidified around them, a nice and flirty back and forth chatter started to flow with an easy pleasant warmth.

Carl recognised the definite undercurrent of flirtation between them. He found it undeniable. She encouraged his little touches of flattery and sexual innuendo, reacted warmly to compliments. And she threw some flattery back in his direction too. The biggest moment of encouragement came as the conversation finally dried out after something like an hour, when Carl was starting to feel like he might have missed an opportunity to make his move and was almost kicking himself. Karen made a big, lithe groaning stretch, reaching with both hands for the ceiling and as her breasts quaked and shuddered with her movements, Carl barely withholding his groan of aching desire, she caught his eye.

"I need a shower." She said with what looked to Carl like a flirtatious smile. "So you'll need to shut your eyes while I get undressed. Go and get yourself some juice and watch a bit of tele. I won't be long. We can carry on chatting on the couch after, if you like."

"Okay, sure. That'd be nice." He replied, shiftng back to the corner of the bed to give her room to slide out from under the sheets.

He was struck with a new duality. In any other circumstance, with any other woman. Even if it had been Aly and not her mother. He would be making his move now, inviting himself to share the shower. Getting his dick into some prime pussy and his hands on those devine tits. But he found himself taking Karen at her word, the gentlemanly instinct he had discarded a decade ago was coming back to the front. Well, more or less.

He couldn't quite manage to shut his eyes when, standing on the carpet between the bed and the door, Karen slipped the French knickers down her shapely legs and then wriggled the satin nightie up over her wonderful torso and head and dropped them both to pool on the carpet at her feet.

She was three quarters turned with her back to him but he got a good look at her physique, her ass had a little hint of sag but was still very nice and round and perky for someone into her forties. And the side-on angle on one fabulous breast showed it off beautifully, big and full and as about as pert as big natural breasts like hers can be.

He stared, mouth open and agape, and nearly shot his load then and there, but he caught sight of her turning head in the nick of time and snapped his eyes shut. There was a moment of ruffling terry cloth and then Karen sang out. "You can open your eyes again now."

Carl opened his eyes and she was wrapped up in a pink and white dressing gown, her hair down and a lush smile on her pretty face.

"Karen Williams, you're a pretty amazing woman." He said, hoping it didn't sound as foolish and trite to her as it did to him.

She grinned and he swore there was a little flush to her cheeks.

"Shut up and get downstairs." She laughed dismissively. A throaty, dirty sound that made him shiver with desire. "Aly's got some of that protein stuff in the cupboard to the left of the sink. Make yourself some breakfast and wait for me downstairs. I won't be long."

<><><>

Carl made himself the protein drink, and drank it down quickly. But he found himself at a loss downstairs and made himself excuses to go back upstairs again. Just to be near her. Wanting to see her again.

Christ! It had only been ten minutes! He was like some addict craving his next fix.

He had never felt anything like this before. He had butterflies in his stomach and behind his ribs for fucks' sake!

He stood outside the bathroom door, hearing the shower hiss and random splashes as she moved under the hot spray.

"Karen? Make you another brew?"

"Yeah, please. Oh, Carl? I forgot to put some clothes out, can you have a look and pick me something?"

"Er, yeah. Sure. Anything in particular?"

"Whatever you think." She replied casually. Carl felt like he had the shakes. Did she know what she was asking?

"Thanks hon." She added.

Carl hurried into her bedroom. Lightheaded with excitement. His hard-on raging, threatening to split his pants wide open. He almost ran over to her wardrobe and threw the doors open. Tight light blue jeans were an easy grab. It was tops he was interested in. See-through tops. Revealing tops. Tight tops. Easy to remove tops. Just in case he got lucky. He really wanted that black lace thing she had been wearing last night but it was more than likely in the wash. He scoured her wardrobe and found a naughty leather basque. It was black with a silver zipper at the front that made it half way up and then laces reached the top of the extreme plunged neckline. The were shoulder straps and little attachments for suspender straps.

He was sorely tempted to put that out on the bed for her but knew she'd never go for it. But it was nice to know she had something like that. He looked on, and eventually narrowed it down to three items. A turquoise wrap-around top. Tight fitting and easy to open up, plus it'd go with her green eyes. And he also pulled out a black halter top in a soft silky cotton with a double row of little silver sequins that followed the low plunging neckline. And just before he shut the wardrobe doors he spotted a little half sleeve silvery cashmere v-neck sweater that would do amazing things not only to her tits but show off her cleavage to a lustful immensity.

He spread all three out on the bed and looked at them, passing his gaze from one to the other, checking off good points and bad points for each in his head. And getting nowhere. He tried very hard to picture Karen, or more accurately, Karen's fantastic breasts within each garment. But that just made him even hornier and more desperate to get this right.

Eventually he decided to leave them where they were and let her pick for herself. He went back downstairs to wait.

Karen emerged from the frosted glass living room door as though in slow motion and Carl could see which top she had chosen just from the colour through the glass section of the door.

Her melon size breasts pushed out the front of the pale blue green wrap around top. The tight garment jutting under the strain of those breasts that were like beacons, catching and making Carl's eyes stick out on stalks in an instant. Her immense bosom held his gaze like a hypnotist's tool. He could see her prominent nipples pushing against the sheer fabric.

"I like your taste, you pulled out three of my favs!" Karen said.

Carl dragged his eyes upward, saw the naughty glint in her eye, caught the mischevious smile and he knew then that she wanted him too. Or, at least, he just about convinced himself of it.

She slid down close beside him, thigh to thigh, on the sofa, and picked up her proffered brew, sipping and grunting appreciatively at the taste.

"So how did you sleep?" Carl asked.

"Well, thanks. Once I got off." She replied.

There was a tiny smile on her sweet mouth and Carl found himself wondering about the exact meaning of 'got off'. He found himself excitedly picturing Karen, fingering and dildoing herself to the noise Carl and Aly were making above her. Clutching those huge breasts, and sucking on her own nipples as she thrashed and writhed on her bed.

"Do you usually remember your dreams?" She asked him.

"No, not really. Occasional images, but nothing more than that. You?"

"Yeah, quite often actually. I remember one from last night and it was getting a bit dirty at one point. Just before you woke me up with that lovely brew." She laughed.

"Sorry, honey." Carl replied with a grin of his own. "So, what was last night's about?"

"I was picking Aly up from work. But I couldn't find her so I had to go into the gym to look for her and every room had these tall hugely muscled Adonis's working out, naked with big dick's down to their knees. I knew, in the dream, they were all Aly's ex's, but this time they were all were all looking at me. And all those muscley bodies and all that attention, the testosterone and desire was just building up getting me hornier and hornier. Then, in one of the weight rooms, there were four of them and they all came around me surrounding me, all tense and grunting with pent up lust... And then I woke up."

"Sheesh!" Carl laughed. "I might have saved you from a hot'n sweaty dream-gangbang!"

"I bet you woke up with some morning glory to take care of or had my naughty little daughter knackered you out?" She teased, surprisingly, as, in Carl experience, mothers tended to be all uptight and over-protective about daughters being big fans of man-meat. Though he chose to keep his response vague and more or less confidential.

"I don't tend to get knackered. Or don't stay that way for long." He said with a nonchalant shrug. "Do women have a morning wood equivalent? After say, a pervy dream about muscle bound body-builders?" He added, a glint in his eye this time.

"Sure, you can wake up wet and horny same as a man can. Often morning sex is when it's at its best, starting all languid and slow and then speeding up and getting frantic as the energy levels build up. Great way to start the day if you ask me. Great way to be late for work too!" She chuckled to herself, perhaps remembering a private memory from the past.

"Speaking of young horny muscle-men, have you ever been seduced by any of Aly's ex's? Any of them tried it on?"

"Yeah. Plenty have tried it on. Only one got anywhere though, and that wasn't intentional. And he wasn't even an ex at the time. I was drunk and my defences were down so it went further than it should have. But I stopped it. Threw him out and then Aly dumped him. Luckily she didn't blame me. She said she knew he had an eye for me and suspected he was waiting for an opportunity."

"What does 'went further than it should have' mean?" He asked with a naughty grin.

"Oh, you're after details are you?!"

"Yep!"

"Okay then. It was a party, Christmas or New Years maybe. We were all off our faces. Dance party, karaoke, drinking games, you know. I don't remember a lot of it, or how it really came about. Everyone kind of slunked off, Aly and Mike went off upstairs. I kind of passed out. Here actually, on this sofa. I remember waking up with Mike sitting beside me just in his boxers. We were both still drunk. He kept telling me he wanted me, had done for ages. A lot of this I've kind of pieced together after the fact. Half remembered stuff. So he started snogging me, putting his hands all over me, playing with my tits, of course. He got his dick out...

"I must have been half asleep, 'cause I remember thinking it was my Ex Anil, at the time, I certainly didn't realise it was Mike. So I didn't push him off to begin with. He stripped me half naked got me to give him a tit job while he was playing with my pussy, then he got me to suck him off. I remember him thrusting it deep in my throat and Anil had never done that and it made me start to wonder and wake up a bit, but he pulled out and got me into a doggie style position, that was Anil's favourite so I didn't think twice. He was inside me before I was awake or sober enough to realise it was Mike. Luckily, I shoved him off me before he shot his load. So I started yelling the house down and pulling my clothes on. By the time Aly came down, all she saw was me half dressed, swaying, drunk and yelling the roof off the place and her boyfriend there, stark naked. She put two and two together and that was that." She finished with a simple shrug, then changed the subject.

"What about you? You'll go for these young, fit, attractive girl's from the gym won't you?"

"Not all the time. Some of those girls are nice. Your Aly..." He conceeded obviously, with a shrug and an accepting nod from Karen. "A lot of 'em are up 'emselves, though. They know how fit they are and are cocky about it."

"Oh yeah, Aly tells me about them all the time, stuck up tarts looking at themselves in mirrors for hours on end, I know exactly what you mean." Karen said with a grin. "So who was your last girlfriend? Before Aly."

"Depends what you mean by girlfriend. There've been girls I've fucked, but not who I'd call a girlfriend."

"Last girl you dated, spent time with."

"Carrie Gilbert. I met her through her brother who's comes to the gym. We dated for a couple of months but then she went to Uni, in Dundee I think. We swapped texts for a few weeks but then it all went quiet. Nice girl, pretty too. But she was a bit straight up and down for me, not much in the way of curves. And a bit too much of a brain. Made me feel a bit thick." He laughed.

"I know how that feels. Anil made me feel a bit like that." She paused, sipped coffee. "What about your first? Some high school chick?"

"Yeah Charlotte Lee. No big deal. We did it in her dad's caravan, I would have been Sixteen at the time. I really liked her but she went off to college, met someone else. No big deal." Carl wondered for a moment if she saw through that lie.

Karen didn't bat an eyelid and seemed to accept his story about Charlotte Lee.

"What about yours?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Darren Sparks was my first boyfriend. We went out for about a year, he was this dead fit rugby ace a couple of years older than me. A bit of a player with the girls and I got him! But keeping him was hard work. He was always trying to get me to suck him off, you know, deep throat. And I did try it quite a few times, but gagging made me queasy for ages when I was young. So I ended up using these on him instead." She cupped and hefted her breasts to needlessly illustrate to Carl. "He was insatiable. Twice a day he'd do 'em. Must have cum between my tits, oh I don't know, hundreds of times while we were together! I'm surprised they're not spunk coloured." Karen laughed dismissively but Carl's mouth was watering at the thought of her tit fucking. Oh God what he wouldn't do to have himself a bit of that!

"So what made you split up?" He asked, realising he was staring at her breasts again and unable to draw his eyes of them.

"He tried to fuck me, and got bothered about me saying I wasn't ready. He didn't try and force me. He just fucked off and found some other slag to do it with. And then he dumped me before I had the chance to dump him! Bastard."

"Typical jock." Carl muttered.

"Yeah, as if you're not one yourself!"

Karen grunted with amusement and slid a teasing finger over Carl's obvious biceps and pectorals. Carl grunted a little laugh of his own.

His erection was aching to be freed and he didn't care if Karen could see the state of his excitement or not.

"So, if you didn't lose it to your boyfriend...?"

"Oh, haha! To get revenge I went lost it with his best mate! The day after he dumped me! And then to top it off I shagged his older brother too!"

They both laughed but Karen had a slightly embarrassed look.

"Don't get me wrong, I wasn't suddenly a slag or anything. He really messed with my head. And it took me ages to get over him. But I was so mad at him that he'd dumped me 'cause I wouldn't let him shag me that I kind of lost if for a week or so. They were both one night stands and I regretted them afterwards. But once it's gone you can't get it back... My proper sex life began with my second boyfriend and we were together for three years."

There was a slice of silence and Karen took the opportunity to finish her brew and then settle back comfortably against Carl's muscular frame, leaning against him. And Carl threw an arm around around her shoulder and spent the silence staring at Karen's magnificent curves and attractive face and feeding his urges to strip her naked, to suck and fuck her great melon size tits, to impale her on his cock and fuck her over and over again unti he was exhausted and couldn't get it up any more. Karen, lolling comfortably against him, broke the silence.

"So, c'mon. Tell me about some of these girl's you've fucked?"

He was going to, Becky, Rhianna, Chantelle and Sammy, Stacey... Erm, Lorna, Laura, Trish... Had he fucked Trish? Couldn't remember... But then he knew he couldn't take much more of this flirty conversation so he just went for broke instead.

"You know what I really wanna do, Karen?" He said, gutturally, shifting around a little so he could look her in the eye.

"Wassat?"

"I really want to kiss you."

"Do you now?" She said with that mischevious glint again and the little cocky half smile.

Carl didn't even reply. The smile and the glint were enough for him. He kissed her.

Her lips were soft and warm against his and he groaned at the feel and the taste of her, the heat of her body, the feel of her flesh against his. Part of him wanted to savour the tenderness of her lips. The first kiss in a new romance, so often lost in the usual drunken fumblings and burning-lust need to take it further and further. But he was in the midst of that same burning-lust and it took control of him as he knew it would. She was just too fucking hot. His dick was insistant.

She followed his lead and within seconds their mashed together lips parted, mouths opening for tongues. The kiss turned hungry and hard, erotic and frantic almost at once. They were both panting and moaning into each other's sucking, slurping mouths. Karen was as much into it as Carl, by the groaning noises she was making as she sucked his horny tongue and by the way her arms came up to touch him, one hooking onto the cool skin at the nape of his neck, the other stretching across herself to encircle his waist.

His arms were around her shoulders and pressing into one plump demin covered thigh. He desperately wanted his hands on those amazing, huge, meaty breasts but this was just the first kiss and she was a MILF, a classy lady, not some chav scrote he could push around and manipulate.

Carl didn't want to jepordise anything by pushing her too far too fast, but Karen had her own ideas. Maintaining their kiss, tongues entwined like mating eels, with a hand on the back of Carl's neck, she drew herself up off him and turned to face him. The hand at his waist slid down and caught hold of his hand on her thigh. She lifted it, and pressed it firmly against her bulging bosom, momentarily pulling her mouth from his as she made the decision for him.

"You want to have a grope a'my tits don't you?" She said with a flashy and flushed grin.

"Ohhh fuck me!, You've no idea how much Karen!" Carl groaned.

"I can tell. Go for your life."

His hands instantly closed on her immense breasts against the sheer warm fabric of the wrap around top. He squeezed hard, clawing at her. His lust almost violent, like a molotov cocktail behind his ribs. He growled with lust as he felt their heat, their weight, their pure luscious feel under his groping hands. But his noises were quickly muffled as Karen's mouth closed once again over his and stabbed her tongue in deep.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers