Chav Ch. 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl recognised instantly that there was nothing between her flesh and his but the thin cotton of her top. She wasn't wearing a bra. And it amazed him that when she had come into the living room he hadn't noticed at all. There had been no visible sag and he couldn't remember much in the way of shuddering tit flesh either. Though the latter had been a bit of a shame to be blunt.

He could feel the stiff warm nubs of her perky nipples pressing against his palms and he stroked the heel of one palm across them, then caught them between his fingers, pinching the stiffened, spongy flesh and enjoying the little breathy moan that came out of Karen as he fondled her breasts and nipples.

He really wanted to have her hands on his cock. Wanted her to realise what he had on offer, his length and girth. His youthful virility. But again, something was telling him to let Karen keep the upper hand. Let her take the lead.

While he worked her wonderous tits over with his strong, large, molesting hands and tweaked, thumbed, plucked and twisted at her prominent nipples, Karen drew back from their horny and wet kiss and panting and moaning in the back of her throat she started to kiss an excited trail down his chin, along his jawline and then down the side of his muscular throat.

"God! I like what you're doing to me!" She moaned softly.

"I fucking love what I've got me hands on!" Carl grunted back.

"Let's lie back, make ourselves more comfortable." Karen suggested into Carl's ear, while she sucked at his earlobe and ran her hands through his hair.

They slid back slowly, and smoothly, ending up face to face and toe to toe on their sides. It was quite a nice and deep-seated sofa and provided enough room and comfort for the both of them.

Hands repositioned. Carl stuffed one arm under Karen, using the hourglas concave of her waist as a hollow so he could have one arm around her, a hand able to reach her from her shoulders to her ass. The other was attached exclusively to her mountainous, jutting bosom.

Karen had one arm under the crook of Carl's neck so she could run her fingers through his hair or stroke the muscles of his back and upper arm. Her other was clamped onto his hip, ready to fondle his tighly muscled arse.

Carl's hands moved first, as their mouths came together with the same mutual hunger. Soft lips mashed and parted as one and tongues stabbed and met and frolicked wetly. Groans and moans mingled in their mouths passing back and forth along with tongues and saliva, Carl stroked up and down her back following the 'S' shape from the top of her ass cheeks, up over her back and across her shoulders to the smooth nape of her neck under her shoulder length blonde hair. His other squeezed and stroked the twin orbs of her breasts, caressing the soft warmth when his fingers weren't randomly teasing her stiffened nipples with strokes and gentle pinches and twists.

Karen, squeezed him against her, pulled her mouth from his for a moment and buried her head into the crook of his neck. He felt her shivering against him.

"Ohhh, fuck! I love the way you touch me!" She said in a lusty quivering whisper.

"I love the way you feel, honey!" Carl muttered in response. "Come back up 'ere." He added, laying kisses into her hair, wanting her lips again.

Karen lifted her face back toward his, her moans increasing as he attacked her nipples anew with excited, pulling and stroking fingers and thumbs. Their horny French kissing resumed at once... And was almost immediately interrupted by Karen's Blackberry mobile chiming insistently for attention.

Karen grunted with annoyance and stretched back, muttering obscenities as she searched blindly for her mobile. Carl enjoyed the view as Karen's voluptuous breasts shook and quivered a little in their tight cotton confines right in face. He could see the little waistline ribbon that secured the wrap-around criss cross of fabric snug over her body. And he excitedly reached over with his free hand to pull at the loose ends of the bow. Karen, snatched up her phone, glanced at the caller ID and then touched the answer-call button, as she settled back into position on the sofa beside Carl.

"Elloh?" Karen asked.

"Hiya, it's Aly. Is he still there?"

"Yeah." She said. Cutting off the affirmation before it stretched into a moan.

Carl had managed to untie the side knot of her top and had just unwrapped her breasts, freeing and exposing their voluptuous size and girth to daylight. And his pronouced lust. The delectable orbs rolled heavily out of the loosened top's confines, their weight forcing the garment wider.

Carl's hand flipped the cross fronted fabric aside like an irritating fly, feasted his eyes on Karen's naked tits. The sweet pink dimpled areolae that surrounded the stiff wouthwatering nipples. He felt a sudden delerious, hot reminder of unwrapping an eagerly awaited present on Christmas morning. He licked his lips and then filled his hands with her luscious bare tit flesh.

"Throw him out mum, if he's outstayed his welcome."

"He's alright for a bit longer." Karen replied, stifling an urge to laugh.

Carl pressed his face into Karen's lovely soft bosom, his mouth closing on a nipple as he sucked and slurrped hornily on her tits. Her flesh was beautifully warm and baby-soft against his face, his lips mouthed over the puckered saucer of her areola, tasting the vanilla sweetness of her succulent flesh. His tongue came out from between his lips to lap and flick at her hard, hot nipple, slathering saliva onto the prominent bud. He felt Karen's hand slip into his scalp, her fingers curling and gripping his hair. He didn't see her slide her hand over the mouth piece of her phone as she let out a low silken moan of sexual pleasure. Aly carried on in delightful ignorance.

"I'm just phonin' t'let yer know I'm off out straight after work. Clubbin' with some a'the girls. You know..."

"Yeah, I know. Don't make you no tea and don't wait up..."

"That's it." Aly replied with a tinkling little laugh.

"Okay. Be careful, love."

"Will do. And don't let that Carl outstay his welcome. See yer."

"Bye." And the call ended.

Karen dumped her phone back onto one of the little cluttered tables beside the sofa.

"You wanna stay for some dinner? Aly's staying out."

She had to repeat herself before Carl took his mouth off her breasts long enough to respond. His caressing hands didn't stop though. He seemed to be in seventh heaven, playing with her miraculous tits.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Only, can I make it? Won't be anythin' special but I'd like to make you dinner."

"Yeah, sure. That sounds nice. Can you cook?"

"Basic stuff. More or less." Carl shrugged and laughed a bit.

"Okay then, great..." Karen said with an appreciative smile. Which quickly turned sultry. "Now then, what were we up to!?"

"I was paying homage to this amazing pair of tits..."

"Oh, yeah, and I was enjoying it. Carry on!"

Carl laughed but filled his hands with her breasts again, as Karen leaned up on an elbow to slip off her wrap around top.

He mauled and feasted on her breasts and achingly hard nipples for an age, while Karen slid her hungry hands all over his body, feeling his smooth flesh and pronounced muscles. She seemed to adore his buttocks almost as much as he idolised her breasts.

Carl enjoyed the feel of her hands on him, but he was acutely aware that she steered clear of his steel hard cock. He pressed insistently against his thighs and ground his hardness against her and she didn't try to move or pull away, but her hands never ventured over to his bulge.

He fought to repress the rampant urge to grab her hand and shove it onto his dick. He wanted to show her the respect she deserved and continue to give her overall control. And so he relished in ravaging her tits and enjoyed her hands moving all over his body, clawing at his arse, and all the while mewling with her own lust.

"Tell me about the most unusual places you've been fucked?" He grunted into her bosom, still licking and sucking and tonguing her nipples.

"Most unusual..." Karen throught for a moment, still letting out little gasps and moans of pleasure as he gorged himself on her bosom. "In the ocean on my honeymoon. The water was lovely and warm, luckily. And it was just before sunset. Erm... Over the bonnet of my car. Have to put a cover down to do that, sex juices can ruin the paintwork!" She laughed, then moaned as Carl sucked hard on one of her nipples, a thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling on the other at the same time. When she started speaking again, she was squirming against him and there was a definite quiver in her voice. "...Back seat of a car, different car. Changing rooms, while trying on clothes. Nightclub toilets. That was disgusting! I was off my head. Proper pissed, anyone could have had me, stuck in some stinking, piss drenched mens bog, I couldn't have done a thing. Luckily, the guy I was with was a bodybuilder. Fucking huge he was, well in all but one area... He brought me back to the dance floor after he'd had his way with me. Not that I remember much..." She went silent for a moment before adding a quick addendum. "Err... Back seat of a bus... That might have been the same night..."

"Mmmmm... Tell me about that night." Carl murmured through his mouthful of MILF flesh.

"I must have been about seventeen, I think. I was out with some girlfriends, I had this little black dress on, strapless thing, and while we were dancing away my boobs popped right out, in front of everyone. I was mortified but it got the men crowding around me pretty much straight away. I had about a dozen Vodka Red-bulls bought for me, got groped a dozen times as well of course."

"Mmmm, of course, drunk bastards and amazing tits, nasty combo."

"Yeah well." She laughed dismissively then carried on with her reminiscing. "I didn't even get halfway through my drinks before the huge bodybuilder guy asked me, well more or less dragged me, out on the dance floor. He was actually a pretty good dancer. Propper fancied himself though, I was quite intimidated by him. He was really fucking huge, like I said. Anyway, we danced for a while and he copped a feel, but I was a bit unsteady by then... Pissed." She corroborated, before continuing.

"So I couldn't have kept his hands off me if I'd wanted to. Next thing I knew we were getting it on in a corner somewhere, had my boobs out of course, his mouth all over 'em, lifting up the back of my dress, fondling my arse."

"Not surprised, babe, it's hot!" Carl said. Karen gave him a quick grateful grin before carrying on with her reminiscing.

"And then he shuffled me off into the mens bog. Shagged me silly in one of the cubicles. I didn't remember much about it. Just that we came out of there together, me still trying to straighten my dress out, and the place was fucking full of men, all staring at me. Wolf-whistles, cat-calls, the lot. I was terrified, but he just took my hand and then led me back into the club. Never saw him again after that. Never wanted to neither to be honest, didn't have much of a cock on him. Or much staying power either for that matter." She laughed.

"And the bus? Did you get fucked again on the last bus home?"

"Yeah, but I did the shagging that time. He was an ex from school. Me an' the girls grabbed the last bus, and he was there. We got chatting. We only went out for about a week, I'd thought he was fantastic, really good looking, but apparently he'd asked out this other cow, who was a lot better looking than me, at the same time and he went off with her instead. Picked her over me. Well pissed me off! Anyway, since we'd finished school he'd asked me out like a dozen times, they broke up after a few months I think. I was still furious with him so I'd always tell him to fuck off. It got to the point he was practically on his knees begging. So this night on the bus home, pissed as I was I took him to the back seat and shagged his brains out in front of everyone. Then told him he could never have me again, for as long as he lived!" She laughed again at the memory. "Proper pissed him off that did... Served him right though..."

"He wasn't just after a shag then?" Carl enquired, half enjoying Karen's laughter and hearing about her youth and yet feeling the lust might be starting to slip away, with her at least.

"Nah... He kept saying he was in love, pestered me for a month or so afterward, chocolates, roses all that stuff. Besides, I wouldn't let him put his hands on me when I shagged him. So he never got to sample the charms, so to speak. I just got his dick out and sat on it, pinned his hands to the seat so he couldn't touch me and rode the bastard like a bucking bronco. It was fun, kind of like kinky torture or something. Even pulled him out of me and made him shoot his load on himself." She added with a naughty, victorious laugh.

"You were a naughty naughty girl!" Carl laughed, applying a light playful spank onto Karen's ass. Karen repayed the tap with a considerably harder slap on his hard buttocks. It made Carl jump.

"I get the feeling you're not entirely angellic yourself, lad!"

"I've never pretended to be!" He laughed.

Karen looked into his eyes. His hands were on her breasts still, doing very nice things to them and her hard nipples. He had a nice touch, firm and passionately urgent but controlled. And so far he had passed her test, that she had deliberately kept her hands away from the erection that, for the past half hour or so, he hand been prodding her with, rubbing against her, making her acutely aware of its solid, molten heat.

However, he seemed to have recognised the implied boundary and hadn't tried to push her to break it. He'd respected her and left her feeling in command of the situation and safe in his voracious, lust fuelled company.

Of course, she was in control anyway. If he had tried to push things beyond what she felt comfortable with, though young and doubtless strong and brimming with confidence, she had little doubt she would, not only have been able to fight him off, but she knew enough from past experience that when she lost her temper she could get pretty hardcore in defending herself and her family and even her property.

However, Carl hadn't tried to press her at all. He'd given her the power and made her feel in control enough to want to take things further with him, see what she had to play with. Karen was wet already.

She could feel that warm tingle between her thighs that made her squirm with desire. And she wanted him. She wanted to get her hands on that cock, see what she had to play with.

But, she wanted him to ask for it. Maybe not quite beg, but she certainly wanted him to ask her for sex. She wanted to hear him say those words.

But the sexy confession had in a way interrupted their horny flow and she wanted to bring him back to that place. She grinned.

"Come back up 'ere." She said, catching his eye, winking at him and then sticking her tongue out.

Carl lifted himself at once, both hands caressing her breasts still and, groaning in his desperate desire. His lips closed around her protruding tongue and sucked at it wantonly.

Soon enough, they were both panting and moaning with quickly renewed lust, through the hot, passion filled kiss. And his venerable hands laid a physical worship upon her miraculous bosom, while Karen's hands caressed the taut rounded firmness of his muscular arse.

Finally they came apart, but only by an inch or so. Carl, this time expertly thumbing her stiffened nipples, kissed a voracious trail down her throat. Karen lay there simmering in her own desire and panting heavily, stroking Carl wherever she could lay her hands, anywhere except near his cock, which was lodged, hard and scalding hot against one of her thighs. His horny hands were practically clawing at her full heavy breasts.

"Oh Jesus! Oh fuck! " He moaned into the curve of her throat. Here it comes, Karen thought to herself. Beg me you lovely, horny bastard! You want it. You need it. Just ask and you can have me! And ask he did, as if he had read her mind.

"I wanna fuck you! Oh God, I wanna fuck you so bad Karen! Let me fuck you! Please!" He groaned, louder and more desperate than he had intended. It wasn't like Carl, he wasn't behaving like himself. Asking permission, pleading. Practically begging. He usually just took what he wanted. And he had known for years that simple pressuring, constant and insistent, more often than not, got the desired result.

But he was a different person with Karen, felt like a different person and he actually liked the person he was when he was with her. And he started to realise, then and there, that here was just where he wanted to be.

"You like what you see then?" Karen teased him with her response, demure, playing innocent, though her jade green eyes flashed with feisty, mischevious lust, reflecting her own desire for him.

"You like what I've got on offer?"

"Oh fuck me! Karen! You're fucking sex on legs, honey!" He cried out in his unrelenting lust. "I've never felt so horny! Never! You're drivin' me fuckin' wild! You're like nothing I've seen before. Like no one I've ever met! I don't think anyone else could ever make me as horny as I feel right now with you!"

"Okay then..." She said with a grin and a shrug, her eyes gleaming with that lust-mischief. "Do what you like to me."

In response, and with a unrepressed growl, Carl tore at the fastenings of her jeans.

With a mixture of frantic laughter and powerful, horny groans they stripped each other's clothes off in a delerious mutual lust, working together to strip the clothing off their hot, tingling bodies and soon there was nothing more than two piles of multi-hued fabric littering Karen's living room floor.

They came together again quickly, bodies a patch work of warm and cool and downright hot, hard muscle and soft smooth flesh. Their arms wrapped tight, their horny embrace symbolic of a classical renaissance sculpture, the kind you'd find in the Louvre, the kind carved from marble by some Italian master. Lips clashed and opened together, like two entwined roses, petals opening for a blazing sun of lust. Tongue's slid forth and frolicked, dancing, chasing from one hot, wet mouth to the other, all accompanied by caressing hands and hot loins and guttural moans and groans of unabashed desire.

The moment the kiss was over, Carl's eyes were darting, like a kid in a sweet shop, down and then across the lush curves of Karen's nakedness. He had his hands on her full and still nicely rounded arse cheeks and he used both hands to gauge and assess the firm smoothness of her still pert buttocks. Their flesh was warm and gently giving under his squeezing, stroking caress. Karen moaned and panted against the side of his neck and her hands followed the same course as his.

Her moans whipped up into a guttural gasp of pure horny delight as she felt the hard dimpled muscle of his own naked buttocks. They felt and learned about each others shapes, bulges and crevices, even while their mouths came together again and again in a volley of quick, horny kisses and tongue-play, but the keen, hungry lips soon parted as, again and again, their eyes mutually gave in to their own desire to visually caress the other's nakedness.

Karen looked, heart racing, her eyes glistening with a kind of physical adoration of Carl's naked, hard muscled flesh.

It was perfectly tanned and bulged in all the right places, not too broad or over built, just the kind of tone she liked, footballer rather than rugby player, Ronaldo rather than Dallaglio.

Her eyes and her fingertips traced an alluring supplicating path from his throat along his collar bone to his broad shoulders, biceps leapt across to firm pectorals, down to his six-pack. She followed the sequential rise and fall of his abdominals until she felt the beginning of the little trail of hair that seemed to be drawing a visual arrow from the crevice of his navel down to the dark copse of his pubes.