Chav Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca returned from the bedroom with a riding crop in her hand.

"Teach your grand-mother some obedience," commanded Peter, without losing rhythm.

Ever the dominatrix, my tiny girlfriend, smiled. With the crop in her hand, and in her stockings and heels, she looked gorgeous; as enchanting as the first time I saw her with her whip.

"Come 'ere granny", she said to Eleanor, grabbing her by her silver mane, and forcing her head into the sofa next to me.

Not one to do things simply, she lifted a leg and crushed her heel down on Eleanor's neck, forcing her head further into the sofa, and then without further ado, started applying the crop to her skinny backside, with slow, rhythmic but stern lashes; each stroke leaving a red welt across both cheeks. Eleanor emitted little, pathetic yelps of pain at each blow.

The sight of Rebecca's stockinged and heeled foot crushing down on Eleanor's head, allowing a clear view of her beautiful bald vagina; her little body exerting itself with the crop; her face showing a hint of a diabolical smile, while Michelle ground herself on my cock, was one I would never forget -- it brought me to the edge.

"I need to take her now," I told Peter.

"Fair enough, you're only human," he replied nonchalantly, and brutally pulled Michelle off me by the dog collar, making her choke. He pushed her face down onto the sofa on my other side, and continued to fuck her bum with quickening strokes. He was doing pretty well for a man of his age.

I was in no mood to wait. I got up, and stopped Rebecca's arm on the downswing just before she could apply another stroke. There was a flash of anger in her face, which immediately disappeared when she saw my grim determination.

I spread open Eleanor's reddened arse cheeks, and, judging that she had been sufficiently widened by Michelle's use of the dildo on her, I placed my cock at the entrance, eased it in a bit, then drove hard into her willing rectum.

It didn't last long. Ten strokes later I came with a long overdue animalistic groan.

Soon after that, Peter grunted out his orgasm, collapsing on top of Michelle, exhausted.

*****

Peter seemed to recover first. He roughly shoved Michelle to one side, and then picked her up by her hair.

"Don't know about you, young man, but I'm not done yet. I run a type ship here and I still haven't finished punishing Eleanor. As for this fat slag..." he pulled back Michelle's head by the hair to reveal her anguished face, "... I just get off on humiliating her."

He then headed off to the bathroom, with Michelle stumbling in tow. Over his shoulder, he said to Rebecca, "bring granny... and oh, get her to put her teeth back in."

After replacing Eleanor's teeth, Rebecca, likewise pulled Eleanor by her hair to the bathroom. I followed with a bemused expression on my face. What now?

We crowded into their bathroom. Peter instructed Michelle and Eleanor to take off their shoes and climb into the empty bathtub, which they reluctantly did.

"Kiss. Make love to each other. Give each other orgasms. You both deserve it," he ordered.

Knowing better than to argue, Michelle and Eleanor slowly caressed themselves in the cold bathtub with nothing on but their stockings, I sat on the toilet seat and pondered the perversity of Peter's mind. Rebecca came to me and sat on my lap, while Peter leaned against the wash basin.

For want of anything better to do, I kissed Rebecca gently, lovingly, and she responded in kind.

The ladies in the bath, despite their ridiculous, cramped and uncomfortable position, started to warm to each other's embraces, their tongues intertwined, hands sought clitorises and caressed nylon legs. It took a long time, but slowly, gently, Eleanor came, and then she squirmed to the bottom of the bath and contentedly licked Michelle to hers.

When they were done, Peter smiled his smile, and said, "how nice... but now, I fancy a piss".

To my astonishment, he simply moved to the edge of the tub, and let flow a warm stream of urine all over the women. Eleanor seemed to lap it up, opening her mouth as he aimed at their faces. I shook my head, my jaw slack in amazement.

"I need a pee too!" said Rebecca, laughing out loud. She went to the side, and callously placed a foot, still wearing its high heeled shoe, into the tub and onto Michelle's shoulder. Presently her urine joined Peter's gushing over the women.

What excitement I had derived from the lesbian sex scene in the tub, had faded once Peter had started his golden shower. However, I sensed a desire to pee myself, and so I mentally shrugged, got up and joined in.

Strangely, I realised that I was turned on by this total subjugation of the women; Peter had helped me plumb new depths in my sexuality. The sight of our piss combining onto the women's bodies and stockings was arousing, and by the time I had finished, I was half-hard again.

*****

While Eleanor and Michelle cleaned themselves up, Peter, Rebecca and I had another Gin and Tonic in the Sitting Room. Rebecca sat between us on the sofa. We were all still naked.

"Well that was crap," she said, finishing her G&T.

"And why is that, Becky?" Peter asked, patiently.

"Because I was the only one who didn't get a hint of a shag," she complained.

Peter and I looked at each other making a silent agreement. For the next hour, we set about taking turns with her and sharing her together, until eventually, when we collapsed in a sweaty, exhausted heap on the floor, all her many dark needs and desires were finally sated.

12