Chav Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah Meets Rebecca
5.7k words
4.59
28.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Sarah meets Rebecca

Sarah and I were having sex.

I was 'working from home' the Friday following the orgy at Rebecca's grandparents; the kids were at school, and we took the opportunity for a rare coupling. The reality was that my visits to the Chavs in Maidstone had taken over my sex life. I just wasn't physically interested in Sarah anymore.

It wasn't that Sarah was ugly or fat, nor that she was bad in bed, it was just a case of boredom and familiarity; particularly considering the depravities that I could indulge in with Rebecca, Michelle and now Eleanor.

Over the years I had slowly trained Sarah to be a submissive. She was naturally so, but not in a sexual way. She felt sex was really just for procreation. She rarely had orgasms, and so when we decided to stop having children; I had the operation, and she closed up shop except for high days and holidays.

In order to slate my thirst, I very gradually introduced her to the lifestyle, and very gradually she bought into the non-sexual aspects: submissive behaviour, light bondage, and occasional spankings. Her conformist upbringing told her it was wrong, and so she told me she hated doing these things, but deep down I knew it satisfied her darker puritanical needs.

On occasion when I got it right, when maybe she allowed herself a couple of glasses of wine, she would be sexually aroused by it all, following her soul and not her conscience.

But those occasions were rare, once maybe every few years. In return I followed the path of either simply ignoring her lack of sexual stimulation, and just having my way with her; or seeking solace elsewhere, in the arms of female work colleagues, squash partners and even some illicit internet dating.

So we were having sex... not making love.

We did it the traditional way: fully naked, on the bed, missionary. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that her cunt was Eleanor's extraordinary mouth; I cupped her breasts and dreamed they were the more malleable bosoms belonging to Michelle; and I kissed her mouth seeking to emulate Rebecca's extraordinarily wet and hot tonguing.

Without any thought for Sarah's satisfaction, I grunted out my orgasm, and rolled over, thinking what a waste of good ejaculate that was.

"Go clean yourself up," I said, not wanting her to drip on the sheets.

She dutifully got up and went to the en-suite bathroom. My eyes followed her body, thinking that it was a waste of a very good one for a 42 year old; 5' 7" tall, her English Rose face with it's hazel eyes and strong nose was framed by her long red hair, which fell half way down her back leading to a reasonably trim waist (painfully achieved though hours toiling on a treadmill at the local gym); child bearing hips, a large curvaceous, spankable bottom; and long, sturdy but well shaped legs.

What a total waste of a great body, I reflected again. Her social set were known as the 'Trophy Wives'; women married to rich husbands, kids in an exclusive Prep school located in the plush Weald of Kent, with very little to do other than instruct the nannies and home helps, plan next year's ski trips, and spend the rest of their time beautifying themselves.

But to what purpose? I mused that sex, that form of it which is driven by love and desire was almost extinguished in households like ours; replaced by a perfunctory, loveless means for emitting spare semen into a handy receptacle.

It was probably this aspect which attracted me to the Chavs in the first place; a desire for honest, heartfelt, fucking; exploring our innermost desires; experimenting with our fantasies, regardless of who we were and where we came from. Their baser animal instincts were simply more honest than the superficial world of the Trophy Wives and their sham marriages.

Sarah returned from the bathroom wearing a towelling robe, and sat at the end of the bed.

"You're having another affair, aren't you," she said matter-of-factly, and before I could respond... "Don't lie, I know you are. There was no client party the other night. I phoned your office and they said you had come home early with a headache. And yet you showed up at midnight."

I looked at her for a while, saying nothing, deciding whether to try to lie my way out of it, or admit it and take the consequences.

She had found out about two of my transgressions in the past. Obviously both offences had caused endless amounts of tears and introspection on her part and long spells without sex for me - no loss there, really. She had decided to stay with me both times, without my having to promise future fidelity. She knew she was onto a good thing: her home, the kids, the lifestyle suited her totally. It was a trade off she was willing to accept.

However, in my mind, I started to craft an altogether different outcome.

"It's true," I said calmly.

"You bastard! Why do you do this to me? What's wrong with me? We've just done it haven't we? Isn't that enough for you? Or do you play your kinky games with her?"

She looked at me awaiting an answer. I just looked back, and she knew the answer.

"Oh God, you do. You pervert. It's wrong, all wrong. That's not the way it should be for a man and a woman. Why can't you like it the normal way, like everybody else?" she said, slowly getting hysterical.

Tears came, she brushed them aside. "What's she like, this whore of yours?"

"Well actually there's two of them," I said, thinking that it was best to keep it to just the two girls for the time being.

"Oh God, no!"

"And they are both teenagers," I said, rubbing it in.

"Oh God!"

"A couple of Chavs from Maidstone."

"No, God, no!"

"And I fuck them both at the same time."

"No," she whimpered.

"And when they don't behave, I spank them... and whip them... and fuck them in the arse... they love it, beg me for more."

She just shook her head and wept.

"I think you will need some of the same treatment in future. I'm fed up of you dictating things in the bedroom. Doling out your pathetic excuse for a sex life on the rare occasion when you feel up to it."

She looked at me incredulously; I was turning this on its head, making it her problem.

"In fact, I think I should introduce you to them. You may learn a thing or two," I added brutally, "one of them is a right dominatrix bitch. She would just love to abuse you in her high heels. Would you like that? Would you like to have a young Mistress to obey?"

"No!" Sarah shook her head, but I saw something else in her eyes, a flash of excitement; a window into a hidden side as if I had uncovered a secret fantasy. I pursued this angle.

"Lie down and think for a bit," I said in conciliatory fashion.

She did so without murmur, her robe was sufficiently open for me to see her erect pink nipples and crotch.

"I bet you would love to make love to a woman. A fresh, young woman," I said, my hand moved to her vagina, and sought out her yet unused clitoris.

"Don't do that," she said, half heartedly, still sniffling from her recent cry.

But she didn't move to resist. I continued massaging her clit. She pushed her head back a bit and moaned, "don't." But in contradiction, she opened her legs a bit to help me work her clit. I decided to strike while the iron was hot.

"Yes, I think you would like it. I think you would like to taste her pussy, and to suck her little tits."

"No," she said, unconvincingly, moving her head side to side, but enjoying my handiwork.

"I think you would. I think you would love her to take you from behind with a strap on. I think you would love to see me ravage her."

I could see that Sarah was getting off on this fantasy. A reluctant orgasm was building inside her. I got on top and entered her. Her cunt was sopping wet as it usually was when aroused.

"Will she hurt me?" Sarah asked, surprisingly continuing the fantasy for me.

"Only if you are bad. She is terrible when she is angry. She has a terrible whip which she uses on the other one. She flays her with it."

Sarah started bucking her hips against mine. She released her legs from the robe and entwined them round my arse so as to drive me harder into her. Her hand moved to replace mine manipulating her clit. I hadn't seen her so aroused in years.

"Will I be her slave?"

"Yes, her slave and mine. You and her friend will be our slaves. You will be fucked by all of us, like you have never been fucked before."

That was it, an urgent scream accompanied her quick orgasm.

I didn't bother completing mine. I got off her, looked over and said seriously:

"With your new Mistress, you will need to remember to ask permission before you come."

*****

The next morning, I came downstairs to Sarah feeding the kids their breakfast. She couldn't look me in the eye. Eventually, the children went off to their playroom to watch TV, and we were left alone in the kitchen.

"That was quite some fantasy we played out yesterday," she said, casually.

"That was no fantasy, Sarah," I replied, "I am going to set up a visit."

She looked at me aghast, her face was flushed, but she said nothing.

*****

Now that I had seeded this germ of an idea in my mind, it would take some organising to make real. This would be an important step our lives. If Sarah did not accept it, we might as well call the marriage a day, and go through a painful and expensive divorce. If she did, it would change our relationship forever.

I decided that for Sarah's initiation, we would start with just Rebecca. Sarah's state of mind was extremely delicate, and I couldn't see her physically wanting to have sex with fat Michelle... yet.

I phoned Rebecca and told her that I wanted her to discipline Sarah.

"Oh wow!" came the reply. I could tell she was instantly turned on at the thought and implications of subjugating her Dom's wife.

"You need to come looking the part, Rebecca. It will not be easy; she is reluctant and has never been with a woman."

"I'll have her begging for more after I've finished with her," she replied, undeterred by the challenge.

"It will be on the Monday after Christmas. You are not to have sex or masturbate until then. I want you fresh and eager yourself," I insisted.

I had stopped her casual sex activities and prostitution on her estate, but she still was allowed to be with Michelle, Peter and Eleanor.

"What! Grand-dad is sure to want me on Christmas day. He always does after a few drinks," she exclaimed, notably disappointed.

"You must tell him I insist on it, Rebecca", I stated commandingly.

Oh... yes, Master".

She would always be a challenge.

*****

The atmosphere in the house during the run up to Christmas was fairly grim. Sex was off the agenda, as was all discussion regarding my threat to bring Rebecca to the house.

However, I still had to pave the way for the visit. An opportunity came when Sarah was wrapping presents on her own one evening, after I had returned with a carrier bag from a visit to sex shop in Soho earlier that day.

"The Chav is going to visit the Monday after Christmas," I said abruptly, "and I bought some goodies."

"You are not still planning to proceed with this farce are you," she said, coldly.

"Most definitely. I feel the time has come for us to explore a different world sexually. And I think it is time for you to face up to your true desires."

"They are not my desires, they are yours," she replied with a shaky voice.

"Your voice is telling me that, but your body is telling me a different story."

I looked at her breasts: her nipples were sticking out bullet like through her top. I quickly went to her and shoved my hand up her skirt and into her crotch. Before she could defend herself, I slipped two fingers into her vagina. It was soaking wet. She had always given away her desires that way, and she knew it. I took out my hand, sniffed her earthy juices on my fingers and smeared them over her lips. My fingers lingered there, and slowly, she licked them, reluctantly looking at me. I was right.

"What is her name?" she asked timorously,

"Rebecca... 'Mistress', to you."

*****

We arranged for the children to go back with Sarah's parents after their 3 day visit over Christmas. The reason given was simply to give time to ourselves during the Christmas holiday period, and her parents were only too happy to help out.

After Sarah's acceptance of her fate, Christmas went well. In fact, she was the happiest I had seen her for some time. The anticipation for Rebecca's visit, accompanied with my enforced abstinence made me yearn for her parent's departure with the children. And strangely, a long lost lust for Sarah's body grew in me too.

Finally, at long last, they left on Monday morning; and during the afternoon, I prepared Sarah for the visit. Wordlessly, I helped bathe her. She washed her hair, and shaved her legs and her armpits. And I forced her to shave her crotch, which she did reluctantly. I told her to turn over in the bath, and then applied the razor to the hairs in bottom crack, until she was totally smooth. I soaped my fingers and cleaned her rectum, slowly coaxing my fingers in as far as they would go.

"We are not going there, surely?" she asked, pleadingly.

I didn't bother answering her.

We then swapped places. I got in the bath, washed diligently, and got her to shave around my crotch, and very carefully cut the hairs on my testicles. I could not help my throbbing hard on, as she did so.

"Suck it," I ordered.

She sighed and did so. Never her strong point, I thought even Peter was better at it than her, as she nibbled the head of my cock and no more. I stopped her before she could go too far.

Once we were bathed, I dressed her. I started with sheer, black, fully fashioned stockings, with a seam along the back of the leg. After attaching the accompanying suspenders, I then gave her a set of sheer black crotch-less and bottom-less panties, as well as a peep-hole bra that I had got from the visit to the sex shop. Around her neck, I placed a leather dog collar with a metal ring at the front, and attached a dog lead to it. We kept her long red hair down, and applied bright red lipstick, plenty of makeup and mascara to give her a slutty appearance. Finally, she got into a pair of new black stilettos, which made her as tall me.

I put on a pair of black leather trousers, black socks and shoes and a black silk shirt.

We went downstairs, and I fixed us a couple of whiskies, making hers very large.

"Why so much?" she said.

"You'll need it," I said ominously.

As if suspecting the worse, she drank it down with gusto.

"Get your coat on," I said, putting on a jacket.

"Where are we going?"

"Just fucking do it, will you," I snapped back, irritated with the questions. As far as I was concerned, her submission had started. "Now is the time for you to obey," I warned.

We went to our large double garage, where earlier in the day, I had made some preparations. I had moved out the cars, and put in a mattress. There was a portable heater, which had been turned up, and the garage was reasonably warm.

I took off her coat, and picked up a long piece of rope that I had strategically placed, and tied her hands with it. I then took the other end and threw it over a beam supporting the roof. I pulled the rope so that her hands were raised high above her head, and then tied it off to a hook on the wall. There she was, my semi naked wife, dressed in kinky lingerie, and high heels, tied and ready for her awakening.

I went up to her, kissed her gently on the lips and felt for her already wet vagina. Her eyes showed terror, but she responded with the kiss, and leaned forward for more as I stepped away.

My mobile went, and Rebecca told me was outside in a taxi.

"That is Rebecca," I told Sarah. I could see her wilt in fear.

After paying for the taxi, I took Rebecca into the house. She was amazed at the size and grandeur of it.

"What a fantastic gaff you've got! Fuckin' brilliant," she said, touching ornaments, and peering into cupboards. "Can't we arrange for me and Michelle to move in?" she said.

"That's a lovely thought, Rebecca, but I am not sure the kids would understand," I said, sardonically.

"Well, Michelle can cook, and I can be the nanny," she laughed.

That really was a thought.

"Let's see how you get on with Sarah," I suggested, and served us a couple of drinks.

"Yeah, let's do the bitch," she said taking a gulp of whiskey.

Scary girl.

I briefed her, and we went to the garage. Sarah's eyes widened with fear as she saw her diminutive nemesis.

"Hello cunt", said Rebecca, her Kent Cockney accent sounding strange in my home. "So you're my new slave-whore. I hope you are looking forward to your training."

Without getting a response, Rebecca took off her winter coat. She wore the same stockings, suspenders and heels she wore at her grandparents before Christmas. No knickers hid her shaven mound, but this time she wore a tight black basque, unlaced slightly at the top to reveal something of her pert small breasts. Her hair was piled up, and yes, she wore her huge hoop earrings.

She showed her petite 5 foot 2 inch frame off to me, catwalking up and down with her whiskey in one hand, smiling, clearly enjoying the situation. She turned round to show me her backside. Her small round bum was beautifully framed between her basque and her stocking tops. She leaned forward slightly at the hips, sticking her bum out at me.

"Do you like it, Master?"

"You know I do," I answered.

"No really, do you like it? Look closer."

Puzzled, I did inspect her backside properly, and was at first amazed, and then ecstatic at seeing my name tattooed in small letters on one cheek. A Chavvy thing to do, but it meant she was mine for real!

"Now then, where were we," she said lightly.

She finished her drink, walked up to Sarah, and viciously slapped her face with the back of her hand, which snapped Sarah's shocked face to one side.

"'Mistress', you cunt, you address me as 'Mistress' when I talk to you!" she snarled.

She slapped Sarah again, this time with the flat of the hand, forcing her head to snap to the other side.

"My Master tells me you have to be trained properly, is that so?"

"No," whimpered Sarah, a trace of blood crept from her lip.

Rebecca rolled her eyes, "oh for fucks sake, I am going to have to do this the hard way."

She walked to her large handbag and extracted her phallic leather whip.

Sarah's eyes widened further, "No, please God, no!" she screamed, struggling with her bonds.

Rebecca walked round behind Sarah, and let loose with the whip, the thongs noisily slapping against Sarah's back, making her yelp with shock and pain.

THWACK

"'No' what?" Rebecca shouted

"What?" asked Sarah, face furrowed in confusion.

THWACK

"'No' what?"

"I don't understand, wha..,"

THWACK

"Listen, you stupid bitch, address me as 'Mistress', do... you... understand," Rebecca said slowly, as if talking to a child.

"Yes,"

THWACK

"Yes... Mistress."

"Good girl, now we are getting somewhere,"

Rebecca stood on tip toe in her heels and slowly licked Sarah's armpit, "hmm, tasty." She eased a couple of fingers into Sarah's vagina.

"You're right, Master," she said to me, "your cow is totally loving it, she is gushing down there."

I stood to one side, saying nothing, but enjoying this incredible display of FemDom: my cock was straining at the tight leather trousers.

"You love being beaten, don't you slave?"

"Yes..."

The pause was too long and Rebecca started slapping Sarah's ample buttocks through her flimsy panties with the whip. Softly at first, then harder and harder until:

12