Chav Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress, I love being beaten," Sarah said in a resigned tone.

"You don't sound it, slave," persisted Rebecca, continuing to lash her bum with her whip.

"I love being beaten, Mistress..." Sarah repeated, this time with more animation.

"In which case, I'll stop beating you," taunted Rebecca.

She looked around the garage and saw something that interested her. She went up to Sarah, and deliberately thrust the phallic handle of her whip into her vagina, making Sarah gasp with surprise.

"Keep hold of that, will you," Rebecca smirked, caressing Sarah's arse, and then giving it a pat.

She went off to the side, reached into a bag, taking out two clothes pegs. I winced for Sarah, but said nothing. Looking at Sarah's puzzled face, it was clear she didn't know what they were for.

Rebecca returned, kissed Sarah on the lips and then attached the pegs to her nipples. Sarah screamed in pain, and started panting. I feared she would become hysterical.

"So now what do you say, slave?" asked Rebecca, clearly delighted with her handiwork.

"Thank-you, Mistress," Sarah gasped. She had cottoned on.

"You are learning, so now you get a reward."

Rebecca pulled the rope some more, sufficient to force Sarah to go on tip toe in her heels, making her moan. She looked fully abused, humiliated and broken; with the pegs on her nipples and the whip hanging out of her crotch like a tail.

Rebecca went to her and started fingering Sarah's newly bald cunt and clitoris. I walked behind her and saw that Rebecca had the fingers of her other hand molesting Sarah's anus. She continued this for a while, Sarah started moaning from Rebecca's attention and groaning from her precarious position, just barely able to keep her balance, strung up as high as she was.

"Very good, slave, very good," Rebecca said and loosened the rope completely.

Sarah, collapsed, and Rebecca helped her to the waiting mattress. Rebecca was all sweetness now, and untied Sarah's hands, who rubbed them with relief. The pegs and whip were removed.

I spoke for the first time since we entered the garage.

"Rebecca, I think we are ready to go to the bedroom for the next phase now."

"Yes, Master," she replied obediently, flipping from Dom to Sub.

"I'll bring the things, you take her there... as you are," I said.

Rebecca's smiled and dutifully picked up the lead attached to Sarah's dog collar, and the two part-nude females: one tall, one short, went out into the dark and cold evening air, and tottered in their heels, unseen into the house.

I smiled at that.

*****

In the bedroom, Rebecca instructed Sarah to lie down on the bed and resumed her training.

"Now you have learned to be obedient slave, let's see if you can pleasure me. My Master tells me that you have not been with a woman. Well let's start with you eating my cunt."

Rebecca moved on top of Sarah and placed her vagina over Sarah's mouth, and her stockinged knees on either side of Sarah's head. Dutifully, Sarah started licking. However, after a short while, Rebecca leaned forward and opened the top of her cunt lips so as to offer Sarah her clitoris. Sarah started on that. Both women were moaning gently, as Rebecca had reached round and restarted working Sarah's clit.

I sat on the bed and started kissing Rebecca. Sarah stifled a comment, and continued the unfamiliar sucking and flicking of Rebecca s button.

Rebecca got up and stood on the bed, still with her heels. "I think you're getting into this," she smiled, and nursed Sarah's cunt with her shoe. She then moved up the bed and placed her foot on Sarah's belly pressing the heel down a bit and making her wince aloud.

"Do you like being my whore?" Rebecca said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Rebecca moved her foot to one of Sarah's breasts and agilely flicked her nipple with it while standing on one stiletto clad foot.

"I think your husband wants to fuck me now, whore. Would you like to see him enter me with that lovely seven inch cock?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to see you fuck my husband. I want to see his cock enter you," Sarah said. I was amazed at her docility. She was not as strong as Rebecca.

"Well then continue to prepare me, slave-whore," Rebecca ordered, and turned round and placed her bottom on Sarah's face. "Lick my bum-hole, bitch."

I was sure Sarah wouldn't go for it, but soon Rebecca started moaning and saying to me, "she's got her tongue up my shitter, Master, I think she is ready."

The time was ripe for me to get involved. I took off my clothes, and went to the bag of goodies that I got from of the sex shop. I took out a small dildo, a butt plug and some lubricant. I applied lube to the dildo and started working Sarah's arse with it. This elicited more groans and moans from Sarah as Rebecca continued manipulating her clit. I lifted Sarah's legs up as high as possible (she wasn't as flexible as Rebecca, and they would not go over my shoulders), and while I continued probing her anus with the dildo, I inched my cock into her extraordinarily wet vagina. It was a tight fit, but she was starting to get very horny with all the attention she was getting down there, and soon both cock and dildo were moving in alternate strokes into her holes with relative ease.

Rebecca and I kissed one of her extra wet kisses, saliva started to drip between our mouths and onto Sarah's belly. Rebecca too was getting excited, and moved her cunt over Sarah's mouth for more clitoral tonguing.

"Please fuck me, Master. Fuck me in front of your wife," Rebecca moaned.

Wordlessly, I extracted myself from Sarah, and replaced the dildo with the butt plug. With all her juices flowing from her cunt, the plug slipped in without too much resistance.

"I want you to lie on the side of bed and watch me fuck my Chav whore. See how a woman properly pleasures me," I said to Sarah, harshly.

Sarah moved aside and a smiling, triumphant Rebecca took her place on the bed. She parted her legs and I entered her swiftly. We started fucking slowly. Her little legs wrapped round my waist, flicking my arse occasionally with her heels, as a rider spurs on his horse, kissing me wetly, moaning, scratching my back, leaving slight marks down it.

My hands were under her bum, pushing her up into each thrust, a finger probing her rectum. My desire for her was total. The scene was so erotic, my pent up desire was so immediate, that despite our slow, sensual pace, I could feel myself coming to an orgasm. I pushed up gently to extract myself from Rebecca, but she tightened her grip on me with her legs.

"Your husband just can't get enough of me. He just loves to fuck me and my mate, Michelle, because you're so crap at it," Rebecca explained to Sarah.

This angered me, she was taking control, I was about to come and I pushed again to escape. She clung on tighter, her little body hanging onto mine as I got up.

"In fact, sometimes, he lets me become his Mistress. I could make him come right now if I wanted to. Like this..." she said, and then looked me in the eye and said, "...come now!"

She contracted her vaginal muscles, and I ejaculated immediately.

I was angry, the bitch was turning the tables. I violently pushed her off me onto the bed and slapped her face, which quietened her, but she kept smiling in triumph. I entwined my hands into Sarah's red tresses and grunted, "clean me off," forcing her face onto my penis, which was slick with my come and Rebecca's juices. Sarah fell to the task with gusto. Her submissive side, once so reluctant, had broken free. She was under my spell... and Rebecca's.

Once she had cleaned my cock, she moved, unbidden, up to Rebecca's vagina, drinking the copious semen dribbling out of it, then working her clitoris as if she had been used to it all her life. Rebecca placed her legs over Sarah's shoulders and forced her head further into her crotch with her hands. All I could see was Sarah's red mane enveloped by Rebecca's limbs.

I moved to Rebecca, covered her throat with my hand and squeezed lightly, "don't do that again," I said in a low dark voice.

I then went back to my bag of goodies, and extracted the last item: a strap-on dildo. I flung it on the bed, sat down in a chair and said to Rebecca, "fuck her... and take your time about it."

I needed time to recover, though my cock was hardening already after the long, frustrating Christmas of abstinence.

Rebecca pulled up Sarah's head by the hair and kissed her warmly. She then pushed her aside, got up and put the strap on. She then proceeded to make love to Sara: first doggy style, then missionary position.

It was a wonderful sight, one that I had always dreamed about. Two gorgeous women making gentle love together. Their legs in stockings and heels entwined round each other. Rebecca, reached up and undid her hair, the dirty blonde locks fell over her shoulders. She looked beautiful, no longer a Chav, as she slowly fucked Sarah, one hand holding onto Sarah's breast, the other stimulating her own clit. Sarah, meanwhile, did the same, caressing Rebecca's little tits while touching herself. She was moaning, her reticence had totally evaporated.

"Please fuck me, Mistress, please make me come," she moaned.

Rebecca leaned forward and kissed her deeply, passionately. Their red and blonde hair mingled so I could not see their faces.

I was ready.

"Get on top, Sarah," I ordered, and the women reluctantly decoupled. Rebecca got on her back, and Sarah straddled her fake prick.

"Let me taste your spit, whore-slave," Rebecca commanded, and Sarah dribbled her saliva into Rebecca's mouth, who returned it in another deep, wet kiss.

As Sarah leaned forward, I could see the butt plug sticking out of her arse. I extracted it, and applied some more lube into her hole. I got onto the bed and I knelt behind her spreading her arse cheeks wide. Before I entered her, I took time to enjoy the view of her anus pulsing through the hole at the rear of her panties, as well as Rebecca's fake cock moving in and out of her cunt through the hole at the front of her knickers. Then, I slipped my cock slowly but surely into her bum.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh," Sarah emitted a deep throated groan as the two cocks stretched her wide, and filled her absolutely.

I slowly increased my rhythm, and as I pushed harder and harder into Sarah, forcing her to push down more onto Rebecca, she in turn could do little other than to impale my wife and kiss her deeply.

Before long, I had all seven inches into Sarah's rectum. She had not been partial to anal sex in the past, but now she seemed to crave it, inching back into me on every thrust, ready and willing to take all of it. I pulled her head back a bit by her hair, reached round to fondle her breasts and rode her harder and faster; occasionally slapping her arse.

"Yeah, fuck me Master, fuck me harder!" she yelled.

"Come on!" I snarled, "take it all, you bitch, you whore, you cunt," I yelled back.

The women were masturbating themselves frantically, and I was fast approaching my own climax, hanging on, hoping they would come before me.

"Can I come now, Master, Mistress?" Sarah moaned.

"Yes," Rebecca and I answered in unison. Then she came, yelling it out.

Rebecca came an instant later, with her usual concentrated, quiet moan; and then I at last allowed myself to grunt mine out, thrusting my come with each moan deep into Sarah's bowels. We collapsed in a heap, sweat pouring off us, panting... sated.

*****

Sometime on the afternoon of New Year's Eve, the front bell rang. I was playing with the kids in the lounge, so Sarah opened the door. There was some female conversation and then Sarah walked in with two young women. They were dressed abominably in track suits and dirty trainers. Their hair was piled up into facelift ponytails, and they wore hooped earrings, plenty of cheap jewellery, and they chewed gum noisily. One was very short and blonde with a hard-pretty face, the other was a sad looking chubby, brunette. My wife was the first to speak:

"Children, let me introduce you to our new cook, Michelle; and your new nanny, Becky."

Authors Note:

This is where I pause, perhaps for the final time, in the story of the Chavs. I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. Any and all feedback is most welcome.

12