Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole works the brothel waiting room.
1.6k words
4.11
90.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardSoft
HardSoft
32 Followers

The day I woke up after being knocked out was a strange one. I didn't know how long I had been missing but I felt my body had been completely transformed. My skin felt softer, I had breasts, my lips were filled with collagen. I remember waking up in a what seemed like a hospital room and walking up to a mirror and looking at a gorgeous bald woman with a penis. I didn't know what to think had happened except the last time I was conscious I was going to go meet a woman and then was knocked out. And here I was, with double D breasts completely naked in a hospital bed with no idea how long I had been knocked out. Or had I been knocked out the entire time? Was I conscious for a lot of it? My legs felt fine, my breasts looked fully healed, yet I had no memory of anything that had happened during the time lapse. I only knew one thing for certain, I really wanted a cock in my ass right then.

***

Back to the present, where things are much simpler. I had just walked into the brothel without my top, with the taste of some douchebag's cum in my mouth. The brothel looked like a fancy bed and breakfast, and to anyone who accidentally walked in, it was exactly that. No one ever stayed there for the bed and breakfast though, as it was ridiculously priced for a night at a B&B.

Johns had to walk in and go to the front desk and ask for a room which had access to Sports 34. A non-existent channel which no unsuspecting customer would think to ask for. Upon receiving the code, the hostess is to walk the customer through the back door where they wait in a waiting area and can select girls from a digital catalog with previews of their bodies and abilities. These weren't the greatest hookers in the world, but they were good. They lived in the brothel with me, some were sissies, some were women. In the waiting room area men had the option of wearing a mascaraed mask and enjoying the viewing area where a lot of the brothel's residents came to entice them into spending an hour with them.

The brothel had a hierarchy which I was at the bottom. I was the clean up crew. I took shitty jobs in back alleys for practice. I cleaned up the rooms after the Johns and prostitute had had their fun. I cleaned up the clogged toilets and made the beds at the end of the night. I was overworked, but the worst job of all was the constant humiliation within the brothel. I'd get asked to entertain the waiting area by giving away free lapdances and blowjobs while the clients waited. If a client with a prostitute wanted to watch someone lick the cum off the floor after they were done, I was called in. I wasn't the only one doing these things, mind you. The brothel had another girl and another sissy working clean-up with me, but since we received dozens of customers a day, it was common for me to walk in and give a fellow hooker a hand as she pleasured a man.

As soon as I walked in the hostess, Barbara, pulled my arm and tossed me into the back room. Barbara was an uptight blond who would have nothing to do with the fucking, she was the only person in the entire house that didn't take part in the profession and saw herself as the leader of the band of whores, being the only one who talked to the owners of the enterprise.

The waiting area only had a few guys waiting in there, all of them wearing masks so they couldn't recognize each other.

"What the fuck Nicole?!" she yelled, "You can't walk in topless. You can dress like a slut but topless is not okay. What if we had some old couple walk in for the B&B? That would have blown our cover. You fucking cunt. Just stay here while I deal with some customers"

I agreed and saw a seemingly middle aged man with a bulge in his pants eying me up. "Why hello stranger, I'm Nicole. Would you like me to get you started for the lovely lady you'll be seeing?". The client nodded and I decided to start working on my lap dancing. I already had my top off so I sat on his lap, my knees outside his, with my double D breasts pressed in his face. I suspected he could smell the semen on my breath and that turned me on so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I felt his hands wrap around my schoolgirl shirt and then a loud smack as he spanked one of my buttocks. I looked around and realized there were 3 more guys watching me. I pulled my hands down to his crotch and felt an erect penis greet me. I unzipped his pants and pulled out the erect 6 incher from his boxer shorts before getting up off him.

This time i position my ass crack right around his penis and bent forward so that the entire room could enjoy the view as I grinded my ass into his cock. One of the clients started masturbating while the guy I was grinding on grabbed onto my breasts. We were supposed to only excite the men and not cause them to ejaculate, to help speed up the process between the real prostitutes and the clients later, but this guy got really excited and tried to pull my thong away from under my skirt. I assumed he was going to try and penetrate me so I got off his lap quickly.

I didn't want to offend him but at the same time I didn't want to finish him off, so I decided to try and give him a slow blow job, it's always easier to tell how close a man is while giving a blow job. I took off my skirt so the whole room could get a good view of my ass cheeks, while my cock was pressed firmly against my pubic bone in my cleverly crotch concealing thong. I got down on my knees and wrapped my hand around the client's erect penis. I decided some licking for a few minutes should suffice until his turn to meet with a prostitute came up. I licked the underside of his penis while slowly fondling his balls. He seemed to get really excited when I did that so I decided I should just let him relax and fuck a prostitute, as causing them to cum usually meant the left the waiting area without paying for a prostitute.

I decided to crawl away and see if the masturbating client wanted a blow job. As I started to crawl slowly across the marble floor, I felt someone reach for my arm. It was the same client, and he didn't seem to like the idea of being blue balled. He pulled me back to his chair and forced me onto my knees and pressed my head against his crotch. Feeling like I had no choice, I decided to try and lick his head. As soon as he realized I was just licking the head of his penis he forced my head down his shaft at full force. I felt it reach the back of my throat without my non-existent gag reflex kicking in. I quickly pulled out, pretty angered, but the damage was done, he had begun cumming. Two big loads hit me right on the cheek, before a third entered my open mouth. With no choice now, I reach down and grabbed his cock and cleaned him up. I felt a groan behind me and saw the masturbator had also finished, his load all over the marble floor.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I heard, as Barbara walked in, "You finished off two guys in line, who had both been in line for Celeste. How would you like to explain that you lost two of her clients, huh?"

She then looked at the two guys, both whom were smirking, "Would you two gentleman still like to see a girl?", she asked, already knowing the answer. Both men shook their heads, meaning that they only paid for the waiting room and gotten a fun time out of it. I knew I was screwed.

"I'm sorry Barbara, these things are new to me I didn't know they were gonna blow their loads so fast," I desperately replied. My words seemed to have offended the masturbator and Barbara, as they both began yelling at me at the same time. I tried to make out what Barbara was saying, because she's the one in charge of my punishment. I heard the words, "Lick his cum off the floor and say you're sorry". I got down on all floors and began running my tongue against the floor, picking up the salty seed all off the floor. There was quite a bit so it took me a minute of licking up the guy's semen from different spots off the marble floor.

I got back up on my knees and told the client I'm sorry. He didn't seem very happy, and Barbara noticed that and said, "Sir, we're very sorry this ungrateful slut insulted your sexual prowess, would you like to fuck her upstairs for free?"

He shook his head.

"Would you like to take Nicole home for a night and bring her back in the morning, free of charge of course?"

He nodded.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

(This is only my second story and I hope to improve, there were several comments in the first part which were constructive and I hope this is an improvement from my last story. Hope you enjoyed and I'll get to work on the next part soon)

HardSoft
HardSoft
32 Followers