Cheat and Lie

Story Info
The eyes have it.
10.1k words
4.13
113.1k
92
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

"Dad, am I adopted?"

"Holy cow, Jim. What made you ask that. I was in the delivery room when you were born. They let me watch. You looked like a little potato with arms and legs. It was one of the best experiences of my life. It's an amazing thing to watch new life coming into the world. In fact, I watched all of you kids being born. I was busting my shirt buttons watching that. You're Mom had a tough time with you. You were really big and she had a hysterectomy after you were born."

"Well, I was thinking back about something that came up in biology class last semester. It was about the genetics of eye color. He said if the parents had blue eyes they couldn't have a brown eyed baby. I told them you and Mom had blue eyes and mine were brown. He said I was probably adopted unless there was a brown eye gene in the family. Gary and Sarah have brown eyes too."

"Well, I know for a fact you weren't adopted."

Then it hit me. Maybe I wasn't his father. My mouth fell open but my mind went into denial. No way she would cheat on me. She loves me, she's a wonderful mother, she's a loving wife. Our sex life is great. She is always receptive to my advances. She wants it as much as I do. Many a night I was wondering if she was going to wake up the neighbors with her wild orgasms. I never saw any suspicious things that would even hint at her being a cheater. It just couldn't happen. I shook it off figuring something had to be wrong with all of this.

"Let's see what the internet says about that."

"Dad, the internet is full of bad information."

"I know, but let's see what we can find. There has to be an explanation."

I cranked up my search engine and did some eye color searches.

"There, see that. It's about recessive genes. Brown eye genes are dominant. If your Grandmas and Grandpas had brown eyes you could too."

"What color are their eyes. Dad.?"

I opened the family pictures folder. I found one of Amy's Mom and Dad taken at our wedding. I zoomed in and saw two pair of blue eyes. A little ball of ice was forming in my gut. I knew my parents had blue eyes too. We only had black and white pictures of both of our grandparents so I wasn't sure about them.

"Dad, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's not jump to conclusions. There had to be some explanation. You're Mom would never do that. I have a friend that works at a police lab. He does all kinds of genetic testing for court. Let me see what he says. And don't say a thing to anyone about this. I don't want to falsely accuse your Mom of anything."

"OK, Dad. I'll wait till you find out."

*******************

"Hi, John. This is Eric. How have you been?'

"Hey, Eric. Long time no see. I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm doing OK. I need to pick you brain. Can we meet for lunch."

"Sure, I can get away. We're actually having a slow day. How about the Olive Garden on 5th and Main. Say, 12:30."

"Perfect. I'll see you there."

"Bye."

**********************

"Hi, John. Good to see you again."

"Good to see you too. What's this all about?"

"Well. Jim had something come up in his biology class. They were talking about genetics and eye color. He asked me about it. I couldn't find much on the internet so I thought of you. The question is, can blue eyed parents have brown eyed kids."

He thinks a minute.

"Why do I suspect this is more than a question about biology. Is this about your kids."

"OK, I'll level with you. My parents and Amy's parents have blue eyes. Amy and I have blue eyes. My kids all have brown eyes. Are they mine?"

He thinks a minute.

"You put me in a bad spot. How do you want it, sugar coated or straight out."

The ice berg in my stomach just got bigger. I know the answer.

"They aren't mine, right?"

"Pretty slim chance. Depends on how far back the recessive brown gene is. The farther back it is the less likely they have brown eyes."

It's all I can do to maintain my composure.

"Thanks, John. I need to go now."

"Eric, take it easy on your self. Please. This is gonna be hard for you. I watched my brother go through this. Don't give up on yourself. It gets easier. How quick it gets easier is up to you."

I shake his hand and leave.

I pull out of the parking lot trying to stay composed. I realize I shouldn't be driving in my condition. I pull into a shopping center and park.

I lay my head on the steering wheel and lose it. My tears fall like rain. My gut is in turmoil. I open the door and toss my lunch. Every horrible thought goes through my mind. How could she do this. How can she be such a loving wife and mother and lay with another man. How could she let me raise another man's children. My ego and my pride is ripped to shreds. My heart has been torn from my chest. I cry for what seems like forever.

I lift my head. I need to go somewhere and think. I need to figure out what to do. I head back to my office. As I walk in my secretary Sally, looks at me. Her mouth falls open. After ten years of working for me she knows me like a book.

"My god, Eric. What's the matter. You look terrible."

I go and sit at my desk. She follows and puts her arm on my shoulder.

"What is it, Eric? What's happened?"

"It's the worst day of my life. I think Amy cheated on me and her lover is the father of my children."

"Oh god, Eric. How terrible. I can't believe she did that. Are you sure?"

"Almost certain. I haven't talked to her yet. I'm way to upset to do it now."

"You need to talk to her. Maybe it isn't true. Go home now and talk to her."

"I don't think I can now. I need time to think."

"Please don't do anything rash. I'm sure there is a good explanation."

"I hope so, Sally. I really hope so."

I leave the office and go to my car.

I sit and try to think what I should do.

The first thing I want to do is get the kids out of the house before I confront Amy. I call Jim.

"HI, Jim. I did some checking around. I'm almost positive it's true. I need you to get your brother and sister out of the house. Go up to the lake house and take the sat phone. Tell Sarah and Gary I want some alone time with your Mom. Get some money from her for groceries. I'm sure she will be ok with the idea. I'll call you when to come back."

"Fuck, Dad. This is so fucked up. I can't believe Mom did this."

"Me either. Please do as I ask. You can tell Gary and Sarah after you get up there. Don't say anything to your Mom. Call me when you leave."

Two hours later my cell phone rings. I see it's Jim.

"Hi."

"Hi Dad. We're on our way. I already told Gary and Sarah. They are really pissed at Mom."

"I'm not one hundred percent sure yet so wait till I call you. I'm going to call your Mom soon. But first I have to find a place to think. Don't start hating on your Mom. Both of us love you guys. Don't forget that."

"OK, Dad. We love you too. We'll be waiting for your call."

I call my boss and ask for some time off. I explain my situation and he tells me to take all the time I need. I decide to get a hotel room and figure out what I'm going to do. As I'm sitting on the bed all the terrible thoughts start again. I decide to call Amy. I can't put it off any longer.

"Hello. Eric."

"Hi, Amy. I know the kids aren't mine. I'll call you in a couple days. I need time to think."

I hear a gasp and a "No no" as I hit end call. My phone rings immediately. It's Amy. I let it go to voice mail. Five minutes later it rings again. I turn my phone off. My mind starts running again. I turn on the TV for a distraction. It doesn't work. It's just audio wallpaper. After crying and feeling sorry for myself for hours I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning with a start. Then it all comes back. All the bad thoughts hit and the crying starts again. I cry off and on for the next two hours. Suddenly, what John told me come to mind. "It gets easier. How quick it gets easier is up to you." I decide to get the confrontation over with. Putting it off won't make it go away.

"Hello, Eric. Please come home. We need to talk. I can explain everything."

"Give me an hour and I'll be there. I need to shower first."

"OK, baby. Remember, I love you."

"Good bye, Amy."

**************************

The laundry is going. The dusting is done. The kitchen is clean. The vacuuming is done. It's time for a break. I fix myself a cup of tea and think about what to make for dinner. I decide to go online and look for something new. Jim walks in, gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

:Hi, Mom. Dad called me. He wants Sarah, Gary and I to go up to the lake house for a few days. He wants some alone time with you. I think he has plans for you."

"Oh my. Alone time, huh? I like that. Did you call Gary and Sarah?"

"Yep. They're on their way home. I need some money for food."

"I don't know if I have enough cash. Take my ATM card. Go easy on the junk food. You can't live on nachos and donuts."

"OK, I'm gonna pack."

I hear a uproar as Gary and Sarah come in.

"Mom. We're going to the lake house. Dad wants to jump your bones. You guys can run around naked and act like animals."

"Sarah! How you talk."

"Tell me I'm wrong, Mom."

"Go get packed. I gave Jim my ATM card. You'll need some food. I think there is enough propane for a few days. And no parties. I don't want to hear about some wild party and have to bail you out of jail. Maybe a little beer, but take it easy."

I kiss them all goodbye and watch them drive away. This is going to be great. I'll fix Eric his favorite dinner and fuck his brains out. My pussy tingles at the thought. After checking that I have everything for dinner I think about what to wear when Eric comes home. I want him to know what I have planned. I start looking through my lingerie drawer and my phone rings.

"Hello, Eric."

"Hi, Amy. I know the kids aren't mine. I'll call you in a couple days. I need time to think."

"No! No! Please, Eric. It's not what you think. Please come home. I'll explain everything."

I see that he hung up on me. In panic I call him back. He doesn't answer. My world just came crashing down around me. I'm lost my husband. My family is gone. My kids will hate me. My parents will hate me. I fall to the floor and cry. Despair overwhelms me. I manage to get to my bedroom. I fall on the bed and cry out for help.

"Please, God. Help me make this right. I've lost the love of my life and my children."

I try to call him again. He won't take my calls. I decide to call his office.

"Hello, Eric Jensen's office. How may I help you."

"Sally, this is Amy. Is Eric there?"

"No, Amy. He left a while ago."

"I need to talk to him. Do you know where he went?"

"No, he was pretty upset when he left. He said he needed to think."

"Thank you, Sally. If he comes in tell him I called."

"I will, Amy. I'm sure he will call you soon. Give him a little time."

"Goodbye."

I clutch my phone in my hand. All I can do is wait for his call. I lay on my bed thinking of all the worst possible things that will happen and cry.

**************************

Gary is driving. Sarah is sitting in the front passengers seat crying and sniffling. Jim is in the back seat staring at his feet. Sarah speaks first.

"How could Mom do this to Dad. Yes, Dad. He will always be my Dad no matter what. He will be my Dad forever and forever. But how could she choose someone else. I just don't understand. She let him think he was our father all those years."

Gary says, "I don't have a clue either, Sarah. I can't figure it. Dad sounded really bad on the phone. He is really hurt by this. I sure hope they can get by this.

From the back seat Jim says, "It's all my fault. I started it all. If I hadn't of asked him about being adopted none of this would have happened. I never should have taken that biology class."

Sarah says, "Don't do that to yourself, Jim. It's not your fault. Mom caused all of this. Don't play the guilt card on yourself."

Gary says, "We need to do something to help. I don't know what, but we have to. They have to know that we love them both and we want the family to stay together. We need to think positive about it."

Jim says, "I know Dad's ego and pride are ripped into little pieces. Mom has to be in a lot of pain knowing how Dad feels."

Gary says, "We'll get through this. I just know we will."

************************

I wake up the next morning. The first thing I think of is did Eric call. I grab my phone out of the charger and check for missed calls. Nothing.

"OK, one foot in front of the other. I need to shower and eat breakfast."

I go into the bathroom and lay my phone on the counter. I want it near. I shower, dry off and get dressed. I put my phone in my pocket. Into the kitchen, put on a pot of coffee and put some bread in the toaster.

"Please call, Eric. Please. I love you. Let me explain."

I eat the toast and drink my coffee, staring at the phone. It doesn't ring. He will call. He has to call. I know I can make it all right if he will just call.

Two hours later my phone rings. It's Eric.

"Hello, Eric. Please come home. We need to talk. I can explain everything."

"Give me an hour and I'll be there. I need to shower first."

"OK, baby. Remember, I love you."

"Good bye, Amy."

**********************

I pull up in front of what maybe is my home. Only time would tell. I sat for a minute gathering my thoughts. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Amy opens the door immediately.

"Come in, Eric. You didn't need to ring the doorbell. This is still your home. This is where your family is."

She really knows how to sink the hooks into me."

"Come in the kitchen. I have a fresh pot of coffee on."

She pours two cups of coffee and sits.

"OK, Sarah. It's time to talk, I'm all cried out and I don't know what to do."

"Let me explain everything. Then we can get busy fixing everything.

"OK, I'm listening."

"I'll start at the beginning. I met this guy in college. He was brilliant. His IQ was off the scale. He had a uncanny memory. He could remember everything he ever read. There's a name for it but I can't remember what it is. He was interesting to talk to. If you asked him what time it was he would tell you how to build an atomic clock. He had no social skills. We hung out for a while and I tried to teach him how to interact with normal people. I remember thinking how smart he was and how smart his children would turn out. I suspected his kids would change the world. He made a lot of progress with his social skills. Then I met you. I fell head over heels in love with you. I know you remember how we were. I lost touch with him. You took over my whole world. I knew I wanted to marry you after our first date. You swept me off my feet right into your bed. I saw what a wonderful, kind, sweet person you were. I knew I wanted you to be the father of my children.

"I see where you're going with this is going, Amy. You fucked him and let me believe they were mine. You kept me around for a meal ticket to feed your brilliant children. Is that it?"

"Oh god no, Eric. I wanted the best for my babies. I knew you would be the best father in the world. I didn't think you would ever find out. We would have brilliant babies raised in a wonderful loving family. I never wanted to hurt you. You're the love of my life. I just wanted him as a sperm donor."

"That's crazy, Amy. You let me live a lie for all these years. You let me love the kids, knowing they weren't mine. You took another man in your bed and lied about it. How could you live with a lie for so long."

"It got easier as time went on. I just pushed it to the back of my mind. I knew you loved me and the kids and they loved you. It was beautiful to see."

"So my genes weren't that good. I graduated from college in the top fifteen percent of my class. I graduated from law school in the top ten percent of my class. I passed the bar exam on my first try. I got a job with the most prestigious law firm on the west coast. I have the highest percentage of successful cases in the history of this law firm. I'm up for a full partnership as soon as Johnson retires. I'm really sorry that I didn't measure up to your genetic standards.

She starts crying. I feel like taking her in my arms and holding her but the pain and anger stops me. I love this woman but I hate what she did.

'Please don't think of it like that. I just wanted the very best for my children. You are the best father anyone could ask for. You guided them through all the pitfalls of growing up. Look how good they turned out. They're wonderful children. They love you and I know you love them. It was your influence that made them that way."

"I can understand what you wanted. I want the best for them too. It's the lies that really bother me."

"I'm so sorry for that. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't think you would ever find out. I love you too much to do that."

"This part I could learn to live with. It won't be easy but I could do it. There's another part we haven't got to."

'Oh god, no. Please. I know the cheating part is horrible for you. I don't know how to fix it."

"Horrible is a good word for it. You want to know how I feel about it. I have this video that runs in my head. I see you with him in bed. You have your legs open with them locked around his ass. I see him thrusting his cock in you. I see you thrusting up taking his cock in you. I see his ass cheeks clenching as her pumps his cum into you. I see you pushing up, taking all of him in you begging for him to cum in you. I hear you screaming as your orgasm goes though your body. That runs though my mind every time I think of him fathering your children."

"Please, Eric. Don't do this. You're torturing yourself. Don't do this to yourself."

"Tell me it wasn't that way. Tell me you didn't cum with him. I know how you are. I found out on the third date we had. Do you remember that. I'll never forget how you screamed for me to cum in you."

"Please don't do this. Please. She says, sobbing."

"I have an ego, Sarah. It's the way men are. We have egos and pride. Tell me, was he bigger than me. Does he have a huge cock. Did his big cock make you cum harder than mine did. How many times did you fuck him. I suspect more than three. Did I get sloppy seconds? Did I get to eat his cream pies?"

"Please Eric. This will only hurt you more. I've hurt you enough already. Please."

"Tell me or I'll walk out that door and you'll never see me again. I want the truth from you. I'm already hurt. It can't get much worse."

"All right. I'll tell you. He is bigger than you. He wasn't a better lover. He would come here for a week. We had sex every day for that week. I faked not feeling well while he was here. Then you and I made love without a condom once I got pregnant. I got pregnant with Gary and Sarah in one try. It took three tries for Jim. He had trouble getting away from his wife. He had to wait till there were seminars so he could leave. He told his wife they were for two weeks when they were only for a few days. I did have orgasms with him. I couldn't help that. You know how I am."

"Are you still in contact with him?"

"Yes. But not that much. He sends emails now and then asking how they are. He sends birthday and Christmas gifts. I just put my name on them."

"Does his wife know about this?"

"No. He says it would destroy his marriage."

"I want to know who he is. He owes me."

"Please don't make trouble for him. He has a good marriage going. He has three boys in college."

"I won't make trouble for him if he meets with me. I plan on collecting child support from him. How he wants to do it is up to him. If he refuses I'll sue his ass off and his wife will find out. It's up to him. His wife may find out about it anyway. It will be hard to explain the sum I'm going after to her. But that's his problem. He won't get much sympathy from me."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers