Cheat Codes

Story Info
Man traps his girlfriend in a video game and controls her.
3.6k words
4.27
77.8k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty when my life changed. Or perhaps I was fifty. Well, one me was twenty, and the other was fifty, if that makes any sense. It will. Anyway, twenty year old me was sitting on the couch one Saturday, playing some videogames and unwinding from a demanding week at the software company I worked at, when suddenly, a man appeared from thin air in the room, right between myself and the screen of my television. I swore as I dropped the console, partially in fright, and partially because this...apparition, whatever it was, was making me lose my game. I surveyed the man...he looked like he could be a relative. We were the same height and build, though he was ever so slightly bigger than me. His graying hair looked as if it had once been the same shade of light brown that mine was now. But the strangest thing about it was that, like me, his left eye was lighter than his right. How often did that happen?

"I'm sorry," he said, "but I need to do this."

"Huh?"

"When I was twenty, I recall having been visited when I was alone, playing a video game, by an older version of myself."

"So you're...me?" I wondered.

"Yes. Call me narcissistic, but I must admit I'm a little proud of you for catching on so quickly."

"If you're me," I asked, "What number am I thinking of right now?"

"Thirteen hundred fifty one," he said, "I remember the number I thought of like it was yesterday."

I breathed deeply, now forced to accept the fact that me, from the future, was able to time travel, and in my living room.

"So what brings you...me...here?"

Momentarily, I thought I saw a look of apprehension on the old man's face, as if his worst fear was about to come true.

"I came here to give you this...I wish I didn't have to."

He pulled a small orb with various buttons on it from his pocket and gave it to me.

"This is an interface that allows its operator to upload himself or anyone else into a computer. Press this button," he said, indicated a small square button on the back, "and a cord pops out that allows you to connect the interface to any computer or mobile device. Once you set the interface with this button," he indicated a circular one, "the next person who touches it can be uploaded into any program the operator wishes."

"How does it recognize the operator?" I asked.

"This device responds to my DNA, which is your DNA as well. It can only be operated by us. Once the operator has uploaded a person, he has control over them and their world. If he uploads himself, he still has control of what he and the other person do. The operator is able to leave the device whenever he wishes. The others in the device can leave only when the operator releases them."

Then he looked me in the eyes, deadly serious, "I invented this device, which is to say, you will invent the device, by reverse-engineering it from the one given to me by a future version of myself. Further research on the mechanism at the laboratory where I work in the future unlocked the key to time travel. It has done innumerable good in the world...but let me just say this...I deeply regret having to give you this device, because of what you're about to do with it. I don't want to tell you what it is I did...what you will do, but let me just say that it was unethical, and I regret it so much that I wish there was a way, other than giving you the device, to have it invented without creating a time paradox."

"I don't understand," I said.

"Please, don't do anything unethical with the device."

And then he left, vanishing into thin air as suddenly as he had come, and I was left with a power in my hands that I was completely unprepared for. I went to bed, unwilling to start on reverse engineering the device after a long week of work.

My video gaming was interrupted again when Cassie came over. Cassie Goth and I have been dating for two months.

"I figure you were tired after a long week of work, so I picked up a pizza," said Cassie, then seeing me playing her favorite fighting game she asked "Hey, can I play?"

That's one of the things I love about Cassie, her love of video games. It's rivaled only by her love of fitness. She's the star of her college track team, and I love the slim yet round curve of her hips, her toned back and legs, and her round, jutting ass. Still, she isn't exactly one to show herself off. She sat there in her baggy sweats and hoodie, winning round after round of Fight-O-Rama as a character who fought in a minidress and thong. She would never wear something like that in real life. Then she noticed the interface that the older version of myself had given me.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Just a project I'm working on," I said quickly.

I wondered why I hadn't been completely honest with Cassie. Truth was, because I wasn't quite ready to share the knowledge of something so powerful.

A few more slices of pizza and rounds of game, and Cassie excused herself to go to the restroom. It was then that my mind started racing. I loved Cassie and all, but it would be exciting seeing her a bit more...uninhibited. We'd never made love, she'd never masturbated in front of me, never wore sexy clothing out...and now I had the power to make a person do whatever I wanted, right in the palm of my hand. Hesitantly, I pressed square the button and the cord popped out. I connected the interface to the video game I was playing and pressed the round button. The device began to glow.

As Cassie emerged from the bathroom, my heart was hammering into my throat.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Uh...about that project for work," I began. I was at the horns of a dilemma. Should I tell her the truth? Or should I test my newfound power? If I told her the truth, I might give up my only chance...

"Yes?"

"It's a state of the art video game controller. I thought you might want to try it out."

Okay, not technically a lie.

"Cool," she said, "How does it..."

But no sooner had Cassie touched the device than she was gone from the room, and I could see her on the screen of my TV. She was standing in the ring, in place of her character, wearing the same outfit that her character was wearing. I wondered what would happen...would she be angry?

"Hi, I'm Cassie "Kicks ass" Goth, ready for round two." I saw a cursor on the screen that hadn't been there before. I moved my hand, and the cursor moved. I clicked on Cassie. A box on the screen popped up, containing a set of stats.

Age: 21

Strength: 4/10

Speed: 8/10

Agility: 7/10

HP: 100

And below that...

Appearance

Bio

Cheat Codes

I clicked on Bio and Cassie began to speak.

"Cassie 'Kicks ass' Goth is a speedy runner. Not the hardest hitter, but she can dodge anything you throw at her."

"Cassie?" I said hesitantly.

"What?" she asked.

"Can you hear me?"

"Of course."

"Do you know who I am?"

"The announcer. You announce the fight and say what moves we're performing."

"How did you get here?"

"From the locker room, of course."

Wow...Cassie didn't seem to be aware of what had happened at all. She was now herself as a fighting game character, thinking she had always been that way.

I clicked on appearance, and the fighting ring melted away behind Cassie. In its place was a backdrop of a locker room, with Cassie in the center. I moved the cursor to her breasts. The real-life Cassie had breasts on the small side, not tiny, but definitely not large. I clicked on them.

"Ah!" said Cassie, slapping the spot where the cursor had touched, "must be a fly."

So she could feel the cursor...she just couldn't tell what it was? Interesting.

I clicked the enlarge button on the screen, and her breasts swelled to twice their normal size. Then I clicked on her nipples a few times for good measure.

"Eek! Aah! Oh!" she cried out, her nipples hardening.

She looked every bit the part of a buxom video game fighter. I then clicked on her hair. As I did, she brushed a hand past it, as if seeing whether something was there.

Cassie had dark brown hair, which looked nice enough against her tawny skin, but I always wondered what she'd look like if it were red. Now I had my chance to find out. A menu of colors popped up, and I clicked on dark red. Her hair color instantly changed.

"Cassie," I said.

"That's the announcer," she said, "I wonder if it's time for my fight..."

I put on an announcer-like voice.

"Aaand we're almost ready for the fight. Cassie is still in the locker room and I bet that cursor tickles."

I swiped the cursor over her stomach to test if the command had worked. Cassie instantly began to giggle. I moved the cursor more vigorously, and she collapsed in gales of laughter. I enjoyed the upskirt view of her thong for an instant, then moved the cursor to her feet.

"Help! Help! Make it stop!" she shrieked between laughs.

I removed the cursor from her body and put my announcer voice back on.

"Well, that was weird. And the cursor has stopped tickling and Cassie is unfazed and ready for the fight."

I clicked the "close appearance mode" box, and the locker room melted away. Cassie was in the ring once more, breasts larger and nipples hard, but otherwise unchanged.

I picked up the video game controller for my own character, a lean yet muscular martial artist. I'd chosen him for similarity to my build, and customized to look like me. I started to speak in my announcer voice again. I knew all Cassie's character's strengths and weaknesses, and I wasn't going to let her win that easy.

"And Cassie launches a flying spin kick," I said, making my own character duck and come back with a body slam.

Cassie was now at 85 HP. I didn't want to KO her completely...just get a few good hits.

"Cassie comes back with a solar plexus punch," I said, making my character block and counter with a jab to Cassie's large breast.

"Oof!" said Cassie.

80 HP. The size of the breast probably provided padding.

I clicked on Cheat Codes. The world around Cassie seemed to stand still.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Wardrobe malfunction when I next grab you." I said

Then the world unfroze. I made Cassie attempt to punch my character, and had him seize her by the shoulders. The neckline of her dress slipped, exposing a nipple.

I clicked on Cheat Codes again.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Wardrobe malfunction when you next try to strike. And I want you to become more aroused the more of you is exposed."

"And Cassie tries to knee her opponent," I said. I made my character jump back as she raised her knee high and her thong snapped in two, exposing her already wet vulva. Another cheat code and the strap of her dress ripped, exposing her other nipple. And then I had an idea...

"In an uncharacteristic move, Cassie bends over, exposing her ass to the audience, and the crowd goes wild."

I moved the cursor to my own character and clicked. The same pop up menu appeared. I moved my cursor to "cheat codes."

"What would you like me to do?" asked the character. He even sounded like me.

"Spank Cassie," I said.

With each swat, Cassie's ass jiggled. Red handprints appeared with each hit. The computer recorded each hit as an attack.

75 HP

74

73

72

By the time Cassie was at 50 HP, she was begging for the pain to stop. I obliged, telling my character to stop spanking Cassie. Then I touched the orb myself.

Next thing I knew, I was standing right where my character had been standing, still over Cassie's bent over body. I enjoyed seeing it up close, her now pendulous breasts hanging down, her naked vulva engorged and wet. I could still see the cursor, hovering in front of me. I concentrated on it and motioned toward Cassie. The cursor clicked on Cassie.

The world froze around me. I was the only one aware. Cassie turned, still bent over, and with an heedless smile on her face, said

"What would you like me to do?"

"Don't make any attacks or defenses. Just stay in that position for as long as I'm fucking you."

Then I grabbed her hips and thrust into her.

"Oh!" she squealed.

As I thrust in and out of her, I tugged at her clothes, ripping and tearing what remained of them. I could feel her body becoming hotter and more flushed as I did so, but she couldn't come until I made her with a cheat code, and I was just in the mood to fuck. I pulled her hips into mine. I could feel her body quivering as if she were trying to resist, trying to remove herself from the position she was in, but to no effect except for her quivering body feeling so good on my cock that I thrust harder and deeper. Her tits jiggled as I thrust, and the sight made me come hard, shooting my load into her. We collapsed onto the ring at the same time, and two KO symbols flashed on the screen.

Next thing I knew, the scene changed. I was in front of a whole new crowd. The word "READY?" flashed on the screen. I cast about for the exit, and saw a strange portal where the ceiling of the building should be. I directed the cursor to move me to the portal. As I moved up to the portal, I noticed that my character was back in the ring and the crowd had not noticed a thing. I wound up in a white room that appeared to be circular.

"Do you want to erase, add or modify any data before you return to reality?" a mechanical voice asked.

Data? Like, my memories?

"No," I said.

Then I was in my living room again, and the orb was lying in front of me. I moved my hand and clicked on the room. A menu popped up that said

Fighting Arena

Locker Room

Training Room

I selected locker room, and instantly, the arena melted away and Cassie was back in the locker room, her clothes tattered, cum dripping down her leg.

I selected her cheat codes again.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Take off your clothes, sit down on the nearest seat, and rub yourself to orgasm with my cum as lubricant."

"Mmmmm," Cassie said as the world unfroze.

I watched, curious, as Cassie had never masturbated in front of me before. I saw her trail her finger up her thigh slowly, catching the cum that was trailing down her leg. She teased her labia with a cum-coated finger for a while, then plunged the finger between her labia and began stroking her clit. She stroked lightly at first, as her other hand moved toward her vulva, but began to rub faster as she inserted a finger into herself. Soon she was moaning as she rubbed her clit in fast circles with one hand, thrusting the fingers of the other in and out of her vagina. Her large breasts heaved as she panted, and she bit her lip, concentrating on the sensation. She gave a yelp and arched her back as she came, thrusting her breasts toward the screen. Her toned legs twitched and slid back and forth along the locker room floor as her yelp faded to soft whimpers. Finally, spent, she leaned back against the lockers.

I clicked on her again.

"What would you like me to do" she said, breathless, but seemingly unaware of it.

"Take a shower."

Cassie looked herself up and down as if evaluating.

"I really should clean up" she mused.

As I watched the steam of the shower floating around Cassie's body and the soap suds running down her toned legs, my cock began to stir. I wasn't quite feeling ready to get hard again yet, so I decided to keep her in the video game for a while. I drew out her shower by having her spend extra attention on soaping her breasts. I put on my announcer voice again.

"As everyone knows, Cassie is extremely aroused by the soap suds on her breasts."

For a second, Cassie stopped soaping her breasts and began to blush. Seeing this, I said

"And there Cassie goes massaging soap into her breasts. It looks like she can't stop herself."

Cassie grew redder and redder as if trying to resist the strange change that was happening to her, then finally, she threw herself wholeheartedly into the task of washing her breasts. She massaged soap into the nipples, giving them gentle pinches as she did so, so that they hardened as she showered.

After her shower, I decided to send Cassie to the training room. Though Cassie was a track star, she'd had hang ups about exercising in front of me. Well, she was about to do just that, naked. I clicked on a squat rack and Cassie stepped into it.

"And it looks like Cassie is getting ready to do her squat workout," I said.

As Cassie moved through her warmup of high knees, I got a good view of her vulva...it looked aroused still, which gave me an idea. I clicked on Cassie in midair as she did high knees.

"What...would you...like me...to do," she panted.

"Orgasm now," I said.

She fell to the floor immediately, quaking and whimpering. The background characters in the training room took no notice, and Cassie was still unaware of anything abnormal about her being in the gym naked. Indeed, she gave a giggle of delight after coming, then got back up, ready for her workout.

I was anticipating that the view would be super-hot...wasn't anticipating that she'd be using 200lbs for her squats. I wondered if she could do that outside the game...I'd have to figure out some way to ask her once she was out without letting her know what I had done.

Her form was perfect, in more ways than one. She arched her back and dropped her ass nearly to the ground before rising again. I zoomed in on her buttocks as she did squats, and as I did so, my cock began to harden. I waited until Cassie was in a perfect position, then paused the game, got lubricant, and returned to the couch to unbutton my fly. I thought how lucky I was to have such a beautiful sight on the screen - my very own girlfriend, paused completely still as if waiting for me. My very own show.

I un-paused the video game and began to stroke my cock. I zoomed in on her ass as it bobbed up and down, the muscles straining and flexing, then rotated the camera and positioned it so close to her vulva that I could see up it. I felt a thrill of power knowing that Cassie in real life would have never let me see her in such an intimate way. When she finished her set, I paused the game again, watching her body frozen in the position I loved to see: chest lifted to show off her beautiful breasts, back still arched so that her round buttocks stuck out like a shelf, legs apart enough to show a peek of her labia and clit. I stroked faster and faster to the sight of her, until I came hard, harder than I had ever come in my life, I think.

Thoroughly satisfied, I wiped the cum up, hid the lube, and put my pants back on. I clicked on Cassie and scrolled up until I could see the same portal out of the video game that I had taken. I clicked on it, and Cassie floated up through it and then disappeared from the screen, her character in her place. Then I heard her voice coming from the orb.

"Do you want to erase, add or modify any data before you return me to reality?"

"Forget everything that happened between touching the orb and returning to reality."

"Are you sure you want to quit without saving?"

"Yes."

"Okay, quitting without saving."

And just like that, Cassie was back in the living room with me.

"Whoa," she said.

"Whoa, what?" I asked, trying to act nonchalant.

"I remember feeling dizzy when I touched that controller, then I feel like I blanked out for a minute."

"Yeah," I lied, quickly flicking the screen back to where Cassie and I had left it, "touching it made you dizzy, so you decided to drop it and sit down. That's one of the bugs...we think it has to do with the frequency of blue light it emits."

"Weird," said Cassie.

I thought she might be suspicious, but we went back to playing video games and talking as if nothing had happened, but as Cassie turned to go, I felt a momentary pang of guilt for what I had done. I went about my day as normal, and as I went to bed, I resolved that I was done messing around with the device and I'd get right to reverse-engineering it the next morning. That said, I did find myself tossing and turning a bit more than usual that night.