Cheat Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed red at being shushed that way, feeling her soft skin and firm finger against my mouth. She was looking in my eyes and not letting go. I squirmed and made a soft whimper sound in my throat. She smirked a little.

I don't know why I did what I did next. Well, maybe I do. I was aroused. So, instinctively, or unconsciously, without really thinking about it, I pursed my lips and kissed her finger. Eve's eyes seemed to sparkle, and I flicked my tongue along her extended digit. Then, when I reached the tip, looking into her eyes and blushing, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked.

There I was, a married woman, sucking another woman's finger in my kitchen.

My thighs squeezed together, as my pussy became slick in my panties. I squirmed on the stool, as my lips worked up and down her finger. She watched me, her eyes mesmerizing, and so I couldn't stop. I started making soft moaning noises, going back and forth with my lips, taking her whole finger into my mouth and then dragging back to the tip, flicking my tongue before going back down. It was like I was giving her finger a blowjob!

I was blushing so red at the thought, especially because I had never gone down on my husband - it was something he had never asked for, and certainly something I didn't know how to suggest. But sucking on Eve this way was making me so horny - submitting myself to something naughty, putting myself on display, being vulnerable, it made me a sodden mess.

Eve smiled after a while and tugged her finger away, and I let out a disappointed whimper. I was breathing hard, and feeling tingles all through my body. She simply brushed the skirt of her sundress to one side, showing me her bare pussy, and spread her legs.

"You knew when you invited me in that this would happen," she said.

I dropped to my knees and pressed up against her mound with my mouth. Just like that. I didn't say anything, I didn't think, I just dropped down and kissed her pussy. I let out a moan at the scent of her, and then her hand was in my hair and my lips were planted against her labia, and I was kissing her wet lips like a mouth.

The taste struck me. It was so indescribably good. Wet, slick, like mango juice, a little tang, a little rich musk, not exactly sweet or salty, so delicious but impossible to describe. I pressed my tongue against her soft warmth and felt her shift her legs to give me access.

"Good girl," she purred, and I melted.

I started to lick with abandon - probably no technique at all, just noisy enthusiasm. I lapped with my tongue, like a child who had buried her face in ice cream without reservation. I licked and licked and drank in more and more of Eve's wet juices. Her pussy became so soft and slick with it, and open. I dug in, pressing inward, swirling in her interior.

Eve tugged tighter with her hand in my hair, pressing up against my face. She started to move her hips, increasing the tension and pressure. I was fucking her with my tongue, or she was fucking my face with her pussy. It didn't matter - either way, we were fucking! My panties were clinging to me, they were so wet, and I felt hot and sticky and wonderful.

She had been pretty quiet thus far, but now I could hear her. Eve started making a moany, gaspy growl in her throat that made me lick all the harder. I felt the bump of her clit under my tongue and focused on it, rolling up against it, and then trying to suckle. She squirmed and jerked, almost yanking on my short hair, and I felt her body grow tense, mashed up against my mouth.

I felt a gush of liquid against my lips and realized it was her orgasm. I moaned and came myself, the first time I'd ever cum without a LOT of stimulation - in fact, I hadn't even been touching myself, it was all the mental celebration of what was happening that brought it on. For the first time I understood what people meant by the brain being a sex organ - I shuddered and moaned as I pressed against her pussy and came and came. After an eternity of shivering, I looked up at her from between her legs. Eve smiled and caressed my cheek, rubbing her thumb across my wet, sticky lips.

"You didn't even hesitate at all," she said. Then she lifted her thumb to her lips, sucked it clean, and stood up. Her dress covered her, and she walked out.

12