Cheat Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. I was wearing plain bikini briefs, pink ones, with no real character. She, of course, was bare, but I wondered what was in her dresser drawers. Thongs? Lace? Lingerie? I took mine off quickly, and stood naked for her.

"You are gorgeous," she said, and I felt like she meant it.

Eve came towards me, fully clothed, and cupped my full breasts. She kissed me deeply, and I arched my back, moaning, as she twisted my nipples. She made me so wet! I was willing to let her do anything, it seemed.

She groped and kneaded my full breasts, making them ache with sensitivity and desire. No one had ever paid such attention to them before. Eve licked and nibbled my lips, my jaw, my ear, making my head swim.

"I fucking love your tits," she moaned into my ear as she tugged and squeezed at them, and that made me even wetter. She made dirty talk sound at once eloquent and dirty. From a man it might have been objectifying, but from her it just sounded hot.

Somehow we got twisted around, so I fell on the bed, and looked up at her. We were both panting with desire, the heated moment, the kisses, our adrenaline and lust. She loomed over me at the foot of the bed, and I just wanted it to happen.

"Fuck me," I told her.

Eve grinned, and sinuously removed her dress, making it seem like a graceful, dance-like movement. She was naked underneath, and I had to admire her lean body. She was so toned, so fit, and had perfect, pert breasts, a large B-cup or maybe a C. I had a curvy, motherly body that I was working hard to improve - she seemed like she was sculpted perfection.

I was at once jealous of her body and desirous of it.

Eve pushed my legs open and crawled between them, licking along my thigh, taking teasing little nibbles of my skin. I shivered and moaned, and lay back. I kept up a bit on my elbows, so I could watch her. Inch by inch, she got closer and closer to my wet pussy. I felt anticipation rushing through my skin. I'd never had this. Her mouth was right there. I wanted it.

"MMMmmm, you smell incredible," she purred. And then her mouth was on my lips, and her tongue was darting between them, and I had my head back, groaning to the ceiling.

My pussy was being licked!

That was a first. It was a woman doing it, and that was all the hotter. She seemed to know what I wanted before I did: moving her tongue, swirling in my juices, teasing my walls, licking my labia, flicking my clit. She was everywhere, at the right time, making my desire ratchet upwards, as my pulse throbbed in my ears.

"OH!" I cried out as her tongue dug in deeper. I felt a shudder run from my core, up my spine, to my brain. It was like heat and cold at once, I couldn't think, couldn't move. I just shook and moaned, my head lolling back.

Eve's hands held me open, as her tongue dipped and twirled and devoured. My hips rocked of their own accord, as the tension inside me built and built. And then I was cumming. Cumming harder than every orgasm all day, perhaps put together. I screamed as my body experienced an earthquake.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was a primal howl of lust and release, as I was overcome with things I'd never known a person could experience. I fell limply against the bed, twitching, trying to breathe.

When I finally opened my eyes, Eve was beside me. She had propped her head up on one hand, her elbow on the bed, laying on her side so she could watch me. She smiled when I came back to the world and met her eyes with mine.

"Hi there," she smiled. "Feel better?"

I nodded and blushed.

"Want more?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

I nodded again. I most definitely wanted more.

12