Cheat Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sad thing was, I wasn't used to feeling this way. It had happened so rarely in the time before this weekend. Now, once it had started, it seemed like I couldn't turn it off. I couldn't get comfortable, so I got out of the tub and pulled the plug so the water would drain. I towelled off and pulled on a robe. I needed something to distract me. The house was too quiet without the kids. The chores were all done. Maybe television?

I was trying to make up my mind when the doorbell rang. My skin immediately broke out in goosebumps. Was it Eve? She had said she might drop by later. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs, intensely aware that I was naked under my robe.

My nipples were rubbing the fabric, which was sending little tremors through my body. My pussy was wet. She had such an effect on me, considering she wasn't even in view. I didn't even know for sure that it was her at the door. But my body wanted it to be. That said something. My hand shook as I lifted it to the doorknob.

I opened the door a crack to look out, and there she was. Eve was standing on my front porch. She was dressed in tight black capris and a stylish t-shirt that fit her snugly. She was wearing high heels that somehow went with the whole thing. I smiled as soon as she made eye contact.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello there," she grinned.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked, opening the door wider.

"Don't mind if I do," Eve said, entering. I closed the door.

I looked at her, and felt a shiver. She looked at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm sore all over," I admitted, and I blushed. She smiled and nodded.

"Get any rest?"

"Yeah, I slept until almost lunch, and just finished a bath."

"That should help some," Eve said.

I bit my lip and squirmed. We were just standing in the hallway. I was acutely aware of my almost-nudity, and the events of the day before, and yet she was acting like nothing major had happened. Like this was a casual drop-in. I didn't know what to do or say.

"So..." I started, awkwardly.

Eve stepped closer, and I bumped up against the wall. I looked up into her face as she leaned in, brushing her fingertips along my collar bone, teasing the edges of my robe.

"You're naked under there, aren't you?" she whispered. Her closeness and the tone sent a shiver through me.

I could only nod, feeling tingles up my spine. She smiled and caressed her fingers downward, tugging the robe open, until she found the belt and could untie it. The sides fell apart, leaving me bare down the middle. Eve kissed me, cupping my bare breasts, and her warm hands on my skin felt wonderful. I moaned against her mouth as she kneaded my full tits, exploring my curves.

Her tongue rolled in my mouth, touching every part of it in turn, swirling expertly as her fingers worked my hard nipples. I ran my hands down her back, whimpering with lust. I wanted this. I wanted this a lot. I had never felt so aroused in my life as the last twenty-four hours. It was intoxicating.

I grunted as she slid her hand down between us and cupped my mound.

"I'm still sore," I told her, my mouth against her lips.

"I know."

Instead of penetrating me, she started to rub my clit. I bucked against her hand as she coaxed and caressed it. I moaned as she picked up the pace. Okay, that was working... I wriggled on her hand, feeling shocks and sparks.

"That's it, let it go..." Eve purred into my ear, sucking on my earlobe, tracing it with her tongue, nibbling and licking. I got lightheaded as she teased my ear and my neck, playing with my clit relentlessly throughout.

I shuddered and cried out, and she dipped her head down to suck my nipple into her mouth. I tossed my head back and started to cum as her lips and tongue worked my stiff bud, and her fingers worked my clit. My whole body shook as I panted and writhed.

Eve smiled as she stepped back. Her fingers were wet with my juices. She pressed one to my lips and I knew what was expected. I sucked it clean, looking into her eyes.

"What are we?" I asked, once she took her hand back.

"We're Mal and Eve," she shrugged. "Why?"

I blushed and shrugged nervously back. "I've never done any of this."

"I know. That's part of your charm."

I blushed redder. "What happens next?"

"Next?"

"After today. After they come back from golf."

"Mallory, darling, you think I'm going to want you just once, and then stop? I live up the street. We're going to see each other. And when we do, we'll know what we look like naked. The sounds we make during sex. How hot it was. That's not going to go away. So, instead of that, we'll fuck. Whenever we can. Wherever we can. Because we like it."

I moaned. How could she just say things like that? So sure, so bold.

"How will we do that?"

She laughed. "Sweetheart, we're neighbours. We'll go jogging together. Shopping. The gym. Girls' nights out. Our husbands will assume we're friends. Because we will be."

I blushed. "Right, it's not like I'm sneaking out with a man."

"Exactly. Trust me, I've done things like this before."

I blushed redder. There was something about that. She had acted with foresight, knowing how to make things look casual in public and outside our houses. It was evident that this wasn't her "first rodeo." I didn't know if that was turning me on or making me jealous. Or both.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "You think about it. The boys won't be home for a couple of hours. If you feel up to it, come by my place and we'll talk. They're on vacation this week, so I'm assuming your kids are still away?"

I nodded. "Yes, they are with my mother."

"Good. Then you can join my gym, and we'll go every morning, and then you and your hubby can have the rest of the day, if you want it. I'm sure I can convince my husband to take him to the golf club or something too."

"Was this weekend for them your idea?" I asked.

She smiled. "My husband was already going. But yes, I convinced him to bring yours."

"Convinced him how?"

Eve grinned. "Blowjobs are extremely persuasive. Wait, you'll learn."

I shuddered at the thought. She kissed me again and then went out the door.

"I'll see you later, either today or tomorrow."

Her confidence in that statement told me that this wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

12