Cheated Cheaters

Story Info
Even cheaters can be victims of strong temptations.
8k words
3.81
105.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,375 Followers

Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

*

I met Linn at a party. It was her long nice legs, that got my attention and an intensive desire to get her to spread them for me. The positive thing about her was that she had newly split up from a one year long relationship with a good guy. The negative thing was that she made it clear to me that she had no intentions to have anything to do with me Anders Widén, a guy who recently had a bad reputation after being found in a bed with a married woman by her husband. The wife was twice my age and the best sex I ever had so far and the husband had not tried to beat me so I never regretted anything about that exciting adventure. The only disadvantage was that the small town rumors had magnified the story to be much worse than it really was, which limited my chances to persuade local girls in sharing my bed.

However, I did a slow start with Linn, sent her a large bunch of roses the day after the party and succeeded in getting my first date with her already the next evening. Three weeks later I reached my goal and felt like a prince when I spread her nice legs and slowly kissed my way up to her sweet pussy.

The sex with Linn was OK but when she began to regard me as her boyfriend, she slowly began to behave as a demanding nagging bitch in several other matters. I began to feel that loving her was fun while it lasted but it was high time for us to choose and walk different paths against the future.

I had decided to have a serious talk with her. I tried to explain my dismissed feelings and dump her during our next date when she rang me at my job and wanted to see me direct after the job. I saw immediately that something serious had happened and asked her to tell me.

She said, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

My choices were limited to one thing; take care of the child together with Linn. If I had abandoned her, I would have gotten a reputation of a genuine asshole and no other decent girl in this small Scandinavian town would want to have any connection with me. It was up to Linn to have the final decision if she wanted to take it away or keep it and obviously she had already made her decision.

She looked me straight in my eyes and asked me, "We are two parents to take care of the baby, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are."

I heard a sigh of relief before she said, "Thank heaven, I was so afraid that you had decided to dump me."

What could I say? I simply told her, "The child needs both of us."

Linn's pregnancy had an almost magical effect on our relation. She stopped the nagging and turned into a very loving girlfriend. We married and had the child, a boy. Our relationship had grown to real love so we agreed to have the next child as soon as possible and only eighteen months after the boy we had a girl.

Linn stayed at home until the girl was two years old and we got daycare for the children. An old classmate of Linn opened a lady's fashion shop and hired Linn for a part time job.

I made fair money as an electrician and my boss sent me to several courses and evening classes until I got my certification of the highest of the six different certification levels in this country, which meant authorization to be allowed to fix all kind of electric jobs. I made good money and can truly say that we were a happy family during our first twelve years.

Then we started having problems. Linn's friend sold the shop and the new owner had no use for Linn. She was unemployed and unhappy until the employment office fixed her an education in modern administration routines.

Linn worked hard with it and I took over the main part of the duties in our home during that time. Both of us were happy when Linn succeeded to get very good results in an employment test and got an office job at a factory in town. The only problem was that it was a full time job, so I still had to take care of much more at home than during her part time job.

The next couple of years were still OK though both of us were busy at our jobs and our marriage had chilled down a little but were still a happy family most of the time. Linn got her first promotion and I had more responsibility for all customer relations at important service jobs.

Our present problems began after the last reorganization at Linn's job. A headhunter company had found a new section boss, Dan Hallersten to her section. Within a short time he had Linn promoted to his assistant. He must have been something very special, at least in her opinion, because she began bragging to me about what he did, what important people he knew and what he intended to do at the job and so on. At first I didn't care very much about that, but then she began to show more serious signs of her admiration of Dan like sexier dressing and more care about her hair.

I was curious to see that "superman" in real life and I got my chance at the party when their company celebrated fifty years in business. It was a big party with over five hundred people in a dance hall where a catering company did a great job with a dinner before the dance. Linn and I had our seats at the table of honor rather close to this Dan and his wife Cecilia who was a handsome lady, just like one of the famous models, though a bit skinny for my taste. However, it didn't take long for me to find out that this Dan was a real asshole.

Obviously he had a few drinks before dinner and I don't know if he wanted to impress on Linn or why he did it but already while we were eating the starter he made an attempt to harassing me when he asked me with a loud voice, "Don't you feel it as a great honor to get a seat at this table?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you are the only 'blue collar man' at this table."

I noted that several of the others had heard his stupid comment and were listening when I replied with a bit too loud voice, "It's rather a question of importance than the color of the collar. Everybody at this table, me included, is allowed to do all your job without any legal problems, but you would be prosecuted and sentenced if you tried to do my job."

I noted a bright smile in many faces and continued, "Few people would note and probably only Linn would miss you if you took a week off, but I know that this company is paying a high fee for a twenty-four hours a day seven days a week service agreement with colleges of mine."

Some people at the table had laughed loudly when I mentioned Linn, who got red in her face when she understood that her fawning for Dan and his interest for her had been a matter of gossip behind their backs.

The Managing Director of the company had heard Dan's and my talk and decided to put a stop to it by saying, "Interesting matter and Mr. Widén is totally right that certified specialists are very important people and on the behalf of this company I hope that Mr. Widén will accept my apologizes for Dan Hallersten's stupid comments about his profession."

Nothing more of interest was said during dinner. I understood that Dan would never count me among his best friends and my relationship with Linn for the time being was far from what it ought to be in a happy marriage.

She refused me the usual first dance after dinner with her. Instead she began barking at me with, "Why in the hell did you do that to me?"

"Because you are acting like a romantic schoolgirl to please that asshole Dan with new sexy dressing and nice styled hair. How in the hell can you admire such a damn creep?"

"You must have lost your mind."

The company had booked the best dance band in the county and as the place could take about a thousand people, the dance floor was far from crowded. As expected, Linn danced the second dance with Dan. I found Dan's wife, who accepted to dance with me and to my great pleasure she was very good at that, even better than Linn. I have achieved a reputation of keen dancer, so we had a good time together and danced several tunes during the evening. I don't think Dan was very happy about that, but both he and Linn avoided me during the whole evening and obviously he didn't dare to say anything to me.

I saw him arguing with the wife but obviously she didn't care a shit about that. She came to me and suggested a drink at the bar where we had a pleasant small talk without mentioning as much as a single word about Dan or Linn. I really liked Dan's wife Cecilia. To be honest, I got a feeling that even she had equal feelings for me, but we understood that none of us wanted go further. At least not there during that evening.

I could see that Dan was a terrible lousy dancer. He dragged Linn around the dance floor, as if she were some kind of a heavy trolley. He couldn't dance too often with Linn and I noted that several of the other office girls found excuses not to dance with him. Even Linn spent much less time on the dance floor than usual. But why should I care? Linn wanted to take night early and I didn't object. I guess she felt uncomfortable because she had noted how many of her fellow workers had avoided her and Dan during the evening. The laughs during my reply to Dan at dinner had made it clear for Linn what the colleagues thought about her and Dan.

Back at home I expected her to begin barking and screaming but to my great surprise she began to cry. After a while when she had calmed down a little she told me that it had been a shock for her to realize how much her fellow workers really disliked her now that she worked as Dan's assistant. I told her, "Dan is a genuine asshole. Why in the hell was he harassing me during dinner? And may I guess you didn't find any reason to blame him for that during the whole evening, did you?"

"He told me it was only a joke and he was sorry because you had overreacted."

"Pure bullshit, he didn't make any attempts tell me he was sorry. His only reason to be sorry was because your boss interfered against him and because his wife preferred my company during the evening when you avoided me. She was pissed at him for the gossip about your and Dan's affair several of your so called 'friends' told her during the evening."

"What damn affair? Why in the hell did you harass me for that damn gossip?"

"Because I suspect you are involved in some damn crap with that asshole. Do you think I'm blind? Am I such a bad husband that you had to get involved with such silly creep?"

"Of course not. I like Dan as a fellow worker because he's always been fair to me. That's all."

"Is that really the truth? Why all those new much shorter skirts since he came to your office? Whose idea is it? His or yours? Don't you think that creep gets horny from all your teasing and his staring at your nice legs day after day? Don't you think he wants to fuck you after all your teasing? Just tell me he's already done it and I'll castrate that creep.

She didn't reply but began to cry again and I felt that I had gone too far when I began to question her about cheating without having any evidence at all. I don't know what Dan had done during his time at her job but it was sure that he was really disliked. I think it had been a shock for Linn to realize that nowadays she was as unpopular as her boss.

The next days went bye without any further arguments between Linn and me. It was easy to see that none of us was happy with the low level in the relationship. But we hadn't seen the bottom yet.

At lunchtime on Wednesday after the party I got a call on my cell phone from some women at Linn's job, who told me that Linn and Dan had left the office for the best hotel in town and the gossip at the office said that Linn had booked a room there.

To my great luck I had paperwork that day at the office and was casually dressed. I asked Alf, my fellow worker and a good friend of mine to come with me as a witness and we left immediately toward the hotel. Alf suggested his car and I rang the reception, pretended to be from Linn's job and told them that we had booked a room for our visitors and I wanted yo speak to them. The receptionist told me that they hadn't checked in yet. Obviously having a lunch before they went into action. Good for us, because it gave us some time to find out what to do.

At the hotel I sent in Alf as a scout and he returned after a few minutes with the information that Linn and two men were sitting in a discrete booth in the hotel bar, obviously having a good time because he had heard loud laughter from the booth.

I had to check out her reason to be there before I did some kind of action, so I rang her cell phone.

She replied after several signals, "Linn."

"Hi, it's me. Your line is busy so I rang your cell. I have to call you because your mom rang me from the shopping center because she couldn't get you. She's bought some large item and wants any of us to drive her home with it. How is it, can you sneak away from the office a short time for helping her? Or are you very busy?"

"Yes I'm busy. Can't you help her?"

"What important things are you doing?"

"I've had an early lunch and will meet the Managing Director and the board in the conference room within less than ten minutes from now. I hope you can help mom."

"The conference room at the office?"

Now she sounded a bit stressed, "Of course, or do you think we are at the Royal Palace? By the way, it can be some overtime for me today so I'll probably be late. Please help mom."

I told Alf about Linn's lie and asked him what he suggested me to do. He had a simple solution, "Let's go in and whip the crap of those damn bastards."

As I didn't have a better idea myself I said, "Let's do it."

We got almost at their booth before Dan saw me but he didn't have time to react before a hard hit with my right fist had him so groggy that he was an easy target for a few more hard hits before he fell down under the table. Alf had knocked the other man with one single hard swing.

I think Linn was in hock because she was almost white in her face and stared at me with open mouth and wide-open eyes. I stared back and told her without raising my voice, "So, one cock isn't enough for a damn lying and cheating company-whore."

Behind my back I heard the worn out standard explanation, "Please let me explain, it is not what you think it is."

I didn't bother listening to her.

When I was back at my job about one hour Linn's Managing Director's secretary rang me and told me that her boss wanted me come to his office so he could explain to me how things really were.

That was more than I could take so I did my best to sound kind and polite and replied, "Dear Miss, could you please tell the damn pimp that he is not in position to ask me to do any thing at all. If he wants to tell me something, he can move his ass to my office if he dares, because if he is involved in abusing my wife, I swear to crush his balls."

She replied with correct voice, "Yes Mr. Widén, I'll tell him."

Five minutes later she rang again, "He can be at your office within n half hour, if it is OK for you?"

"It is."

"Good, he will be there. And my dear Anders, please calm down. I like you because you were the best dancer at the company party, would you like to hear my personal comment in this damn mess?"

"Yes, I will. Am I right if I say that you are the handsome tall red head with the sweet smile?"

"Thanks, nobody will blame you for what you did and please calm down and give Sven a chance to explain what Linn did at the hotel. And for heaven's sake, don't even think about doing any harm to Linn if you want to stay married to her."

"Deal, I promise."

"Good, I hope to see you again at some dance in the future."

Her boss came to my job, sat down in my small office, got a cup of coffee and began talking. "I know that this explanation 'it is not what you think' is worn out in such matters, but this time it is pure truth. Linn did the right thing when she told you a lie because she knew that if she had told you the truth that she was in a bar with Dan, you would've gone there immediately and knocked him down. Dan has a bad habit to behave as an asshole against the people around him, which have made him and unfortunately now even Linn rather unpopular on the job. But Dan does a good job for the company, very good indeed. I don't care whether Linn and Dan are involved in something off the work because it is not my business. But one thing is for sure, nothing has happened at the office. It was I who sent Linn and Dan to the hotel for a secret negotiation with two men from our main competitor. The simple reason why they met at the hotel was that it could create serious negative rumors if the competitors had been seen at my office. The room at the hotel was for our guests and the meeting was supposed to been held in a conference room, which our company had hired. The reason why they were sitting in the bar where you found them was that one of our guests was away for a short time for some important errand."

What the hell should I say? The only possible thing was accusing Linn for her lying, "You can't blame me for getting curious about what the hell was going on when people had seen her at a hotel bar during working time with this Hallersten and one more guy waiting for their room to be ready. You can't deny that promotions are earned in different ways. How can I know what Hallersten demands her to do?"

"You did exactly what I would have done in an equal situation and therefore I have succeeded in solving the problems under my control. I can promise you that our company has never used and will never use any female co-workers in such a disgusting way. Instead for your suspecting Linn without substance you ought to be proud about her because she is doing a very good job."

After some further small talk he left my office.

As expected, it wasn't very funny to come home that afternoon after my job. The only positive thing I could think about my marriage was that because it had fallen down to the bottom, the only possible way was up. Once again I was totally wrong because there were one more levels below the bottom, which I would reach a few days later.

As expected Linn was in a very bad mood when I got home that day. Instead of the expected screaming and cursing, she was sobbing when she asked me, "Did you talk with Sven?"

"Yes I did. I'm sorry what I told you at the hotel but why did you lie to me? You could avoid the whole mess if you had told me the truth. Finding you at a hotel bar together with that asshole and knowing that you had booked a room there was more than I could take."

"I'm sorry for the lie. Of course I knew it was wrong but I thought it was the best thing of two bad alternatives to say to you. I feared for what you could do if I told you that I was a t hotel with Dan. I could never think that my fellow workers hated me so much that they had already told you about that but without knowing our real reason to be there."

"I'm sorry for accusing you."

"You ought to trust me, if you want to live with me."

Nothing more was said in that matter but the chilly atmosphere remained in our house. The kids noted that and told us to behave as adults. I'm sure both Linn and I did our best but it felt that our problems could not be solved without a real quarrel. None of us dared to start it because we knew how easy it could go totally out of control.

The next week Linn told me that she and a fellow worker was going to see one of their suppliers during a two day trip, which meant she would stay there overnight. When I asked about the fellow worker, she told me that it wasn't decided yet who would go with her.

Nothing more was said in this matter until the evening before her trip. I asked her about the hotel and about the flight. She replied without any hesitation. Then I remembered that she hadn't told me who was going with her. She told me that she didn't know because she had been very busy during the day and forgot to ask about it. Though I found it a bit strange I didn't make any comments about it to her.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,375 Followers