Cheated Cheaters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

Linn blushed and asked, "What did she say about me?"

"Not much, it was an intensive dance training and most of the time we talked about the dance. But I think she still remembers how you ignored me at that damn company party and lay on her husband. Cecilia confessed that it was her idea to get Dan hugging you outside our house to tease me for getting even for the black eye I gave him at the hotel. Can't deny that he collected some points."

"When will you see Cecilia next time?"

"I don't know. There was some talk about line-dance training in the future, but nothing is decided yet. Maybe then but nothing is for sure."

"I trust you and have no objections if you want to go to some dance courses with her."

"Thank you Linn, I love you, only you and will keep everything that I promised."

"I know, and I love you too and will keep everything I promised."

We had a great sex that evening and I'm happy to have such a loving wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers