Cheater Likes Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Max likes to play the voyeur.
5k words
4.55
25.2k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,572 Followers

Sara was a little surprised how turned on I got from watching her infidelity and it helped her deal with some of the guilt she felt after her vengeful act. It also provided a needed spark to revive our lackluster love life. We had sex four times during that next week which was more than we had in the previous three months and we even did it on a couple of weeknights. I couldn't remember the last time we did it on a work night. Our love making sessions were more lively and filled with plenty of dirty talk about how she fucked another man while I watched. I think the best part was I was now invited to sleep in my own bed again after being banished for a couple of months. My guilty feelings for being the first one to cheat had subsided and life was back to normal.

One Saturday night, after we put the kids to bed and we had a couple of drinks, I asked my wife if she planned to have an affair that night or if things just happened. She told me her friends had been encouraging her for a while to have her own affair but she resisted. Some of it was her lost confidence in her attractiveness as she got older and after having a couple of kids. My affair hurt her confidence also, feeling she wasn't attractive enough to keep me from wandering. I reassured her that wasn't the case.

Her friends had suggested they get dressed up and have a nice dinner and go dancing hoping a couple of guys would hit on her and boost her morale. She never expected to do anything though; she might try flirting a little bit and dance with a couple of guys, but that's all. After Kyle bought her and her friends a round of drinks, he came over and asked my wife to dance. She rejected his offer at first but her friends egged her on and she reluctantly accepted. They danced a few fast dances then came back to the table to drink some more. Then the DJ played a slow song and he asked her to dance again. She was feeling flattered by a young guy showing interest in her and a little tipsy from the alcohol so she figured "why not."

At first, she didn't feel comfortable in his arms but he told her to relax that it was just a dance and pulled her closer. He started telling her how sexy she was and how beautiful she looked then began to kiss her neck (which she loves). When the song ended, the DJ played another slow one and neither one of them made an attempt to leave the dance floor. That's when Kyle pulled her even closer and began to rub himself against her thigh and she felt him getting erect. His hand began to move lower on her back and getting no resistance, he began to fondle her ass. She knew she should have stopped him but didn't. By now, he was fully erect and she made sure she swayed back and forth against him, getting turned on herself. She was proud that younger, single man was getting excited dancing with her.

This whole time, he kept telling her how beautiful she was and he didn't care if she was married. He let her know he wanted her. This made her feel sexy again but she resisted his advances. He even, surreptitiously, fondled her breasts a little before the song ended. She was feeling a little flush and went back to sit down with her friends, telling them in detail what Kyle had done and suggested.

Her friends told her to "go for it," but she still wasn't sure. After a couple of more drinks, she asked him to dance again and did some dirty dancing right there in front of everyone. When the third song ended, he asked her to go back to his apartment. That's when she told him what happened between us. He said he was more than fine with helping her with some revenge sex. He found her so sexy, he didn't care. They took a ride share back to his apartment and she sat next to him in the backseat. They started making out and he had his hand up her dress playing with her pussy while the driver watched in the rear view mirror. When they got to his apartment, he came up with the idea of calling me and the rest is history. I got so turned on hearing how he seduced my wife that we ended up having another wild session of hot sex.

While laying in bed afterwards, Sara expressed how she was still surprised that this turned me on and wondered why. I had to tell her I couldn't explain it. At first, I was really jealous but the more I watched, the more turned on I got and it still gets me hot thinking about it.

My wife caught me off guard when she asked, "Seeing it turns you on so much, is it something you want me to do again?"

I hesitated for a few moments before I replied. "I'm not sure Sara. I can't tell you I haven't thought about it. Why? Do you want to try it again?"

"I wouldn't do anything to risk our marriage Max. I love you too much but I can't tell you I haven't thought about it either."

Wow. This was a revelation I wasn't expecting. I was afraid to reveal my dark fantasy but, in hindsight, I guess I didn't hide my feelings that well. I was surprised by my wife's admission of the same fantasy. She isn't one to talk about her sexual thoughts at all. We both had no idea how to go about having her find someone with whom to have a one night stand. She didn't want to contact Kyle again because she said he was kind of a jerk but served the purpose at the time. I was okay with that, mostly because of the way he taunted me while fucking my wife. I wanted to fully enjoy being a hidden voyeur without feeling the anger.

We talked about a possible threesome but I really enjoyed watching my wife with another man and thought if I were there, the other guy may not feel as comfortable. It would also add to the intrigue if he thought Sara was a cheating wife. If we were really going to go through with this, I figured we could buy a reasonably priced home security system with some hidden cameras. I could watch from my man-cave in the basement without a potential lover knowing I was viewing all of the action.

Our conversation then shifted to potential lovers. I thought about a divorced buddy of mine but Sara didn't want someone we knew too well. There was a guy where she worked that was always hitting on her but she didn't want to mix business with pleasure. There was always the thought of picking up another stranger but she didn't think she could do that without her friend's encouragement again. Even though we hadn't figured out who she would screw, all this planning about my wife's potential repeat performance got us both horny again and ended up with us having sex a second time that night; something we hadn't done in a long, long time.

Over the next couple of weeks, I think we both came to the realization that this may not ever happen again but it didn't stop us from having some fun fantasizing about it. When we were out to dinner, I would nudge Sara and ask, "What about him?" as I was pointing to an 80 year old man.

She replied in all in fun, "I would but I don't know CPR."

We'd take turns pointing out guys that we knew weren't candidates but it was all in good fun. Then one night Sara went to a PTA meeting at the kids' school and she sent me a text after the meeting, "Are you serious about me finding, you know, a date?"

I responded, "Heck yeah. Did you find someone?"

"I don't know, but I'll be home a little late tonight. I'll explain then."

My curiosity was killing me and I waited anxiously over the next couple of hours for her to get home. When Sara finally walked in the door, she tried to play coy with me, teasing me by pretending she didn't know what I was talking about when I inquired about her earlier text message. She led me on for a minute or two before breaking her silence.

Apparently, there is a single dad at school, Dan that has been flirting a little with my wife. It was nothing too direct but he always made sure he talked to her before and after the PTA meetings and always complimenting on her beautiful eyes, nice smile or telling her how good she looked. Tonight, she flirted back, making sure she got a little closer to him while they talked, even brushing up against him a couple of times with her breasts.

After the meeting they were talking in the parking lot and Dan mentioned how he didn't want to go home just yet and Sara said she didn't either. He then invited her out for a drink. That's when she sent me the text. Before she went into the pub, she undid another button on her blouse. Once inside, one drink turned into two and my wife kept mentioning how I work a lot of hours and am never home and when I am, I'm too tired to do anything. She made sure to lean over a lot to give him a nice view of her cleavage. She said I go out of town a lot and how she gets "lonely" at times. She confided in him that we didn't have much time for each other anymore, "if you know what I mean."

He took the bait, hook, line and sinker, responding, "I know exactly what you mean. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

Before they left, Sara thanked him for listening to her problems and asked him not to tell anyone that we were having marital problems. Of course, he said he wouldn't say a word, then they exchanged cell phone numbers.

Sara then told me, "If you really want me to do this, now is your opportunity."

"Let's go in the bedroom and talk about this."

We had another great session of passionate sex as we talked about all the possibilities of how to pull this off. The thought of my wife fucking another man again drove me wild. We both had intense orgasms just at the real possibility of doing this again.

In the morning, we talked to make sure we were both serious. I assured her I was all in and Sara seemed just as excited but tried to hide it a little just in case I changed my mind. Our plan was to have my parents watch the kids on Saturday night and she would tell Dan I was out of town again, she was lonely and ask him over to "talk." When Dan got her text, he responded almost immediately, asking what type of wine she liked.

I took the next couple of days to set up and adjust the video "security" system. I put a couple of hidden cameras in the living room and a couple in the guest bedroom. The system was a full color, HD with DVR so I could record the whole thing. It took a little time to get it just right but by Saturday night, it was working perfectly. I could move the lens around and even zoom in close.

When Saturday came, I took the kids to my parents' house early in the day while Sara went shopping for her "date" but wouldn't tell me what she bought. She spent a couple of hours getting ready while I made a simple dinner. She did her hair and painted her finger and toenails and went to get dressed shortly after dinner. Just before Dan was scheduled to arrive, Sara showed me what she purchased for her date.

She looked stunning when she came out of our bedroom. She was wearing a short, very simple off white, satin dress that clung closely to the outlines of her figure. It was low cut, showing plenty of cleavage. Her long legs were highlighted by 3" matching, open toed heels. While the dress wasn't completely see through, when the light hit just right, you could see just a hint of her soft pink lace bra and matching panties. The panties weren't a thong but were what I would call cheeky, showing plenty of her nice, tight ass. She looked sexy without looking trashy.

"Well, how do I look?"

"You look fantastic darling. Dan won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

It was five minutes until Dan was supposed to arrive so I gave my wife a little peck on her cheek so I didn't ruin her makeup and took up my position in the basement. I grabbed a beer and turned on the TV which I used as the surveillance monitor. I began by watching Sara nervously pace around in the living room waiting for her date to arrive. Just then the doorbell rang; my heart started to beat faster. I watched as my wife straightened her dress, took a deep breath and a sip of wine before answering the door.

Dan's eyes lit up when he saw Sara followed by a wide grin. He had a couple of bottles of wine in his hands, leaned in to give my wife a peck on the cheek and told her, as he gave her the once over, "Wow, you look even more beautiful than ever."

My heart was racing as I realized this was really going to happen again, but this time with my full knowledge and approval. I felt a little perverted sitting in the basement voyeuring as another man was about to seduce my wife or I should say, she was about to seduce him. She led him over to the bar as she opened the wine he had brought. She leaned down to retrieve two glasses and I noticed how he was trying to sneak a peek down her dress at her cleavage. I'm sure my wife knew exactly what he was doing too as she took her time, searching for just the right ones.

After pouring the wine, Sara joined him on one of the high top bar stools, her dress riding up her thighs as she climbed up. She exposed plenty of her thighs as she sat down and I'm sure he got a view up her dress at her pink panties. He must have gotten an even better view when she lifted her hips to pull her dress down a little, momentarily spreading her legs wider before sitting back down and crossing her legs.

Dan kept telling her how gorgeous she looked and kept herself in better shape than the other moms at school. He told her how she should be proud of herself for working hard all day, taking care of the family, especially while I was out of town so often and still be able to look as sexy as she does. Sara was enjoying it all, as she should have, because it was all true. I thought that maybe I should tell her how much I appreciate her more often too. My wife kept crossing and uncrossing her legs in front of her prospective lover and I noticed his eyes looking at her legs each time she did this. Her dress was extremely high up on her thighs by now and she made no effort to pull it down to a respectable level. He must have had a great view of her panties.

They drank wine and flirted with each other for about 45 minutes, finishing off most of the first bottle. Sara then spilled a little wine down the front of her dress. She got a cloth from behind the bar and tried to wipe the stains away.

However, Dan took the cloth from her hand and dampened it saying, "No don't wipe it. You'll just spread it around. You have to draw the wine through the back of the material. May I?"

To show her what he meant, he had to reach inside her dress. Sara gave him her approval and he placed the cloth inside her dress in an attempt to remove the wine stain. In the process, he got a good view of her lace bra and ample cleavage. He also must have felt her soft breasts also. He had given her good advice because his method got out most of the stain but there was another one further down.

Dan looked at my wife and said, "Do you want me to get this one too?"

"Well yeah. You did such a good job on the first one, so go ahead."

Sara had to uncross her legs and allow Dan to lift the fabric and get under her dress. Her pink lace panties were in plain view by now and he got most of this stain out much to the surprise of my wife. She complimented him on his skills and he said he's learned a lot being a single dad.

He also recommended that she treat what remained of the stains with some detergent, so my wife followed his instructions, telling him she'd change and be right back. With that, my wife disappeared for a few minutes.

I could see the look of amazement on Dan's face as Sara came walking down the hall to rejoin him at the bar. Then she came into the view of the camera. All she was wearing was an extremely short, satin robe that barely covered her ass, which should have removed any doubt in his mind that he would get laid tonight. When she got closer, he looked her up and down and gave her a whistle.

"I hope you don't mind my attire. I didn't want to wear a wrinkled dress so I just threw this on."

"Mind? I don't mind at all. You look great. You've got beautiful legs Sara."

"Thank you Dan." She then did a little twirl for him before sitting down again.

The robe was loosely tied and her pink bra was showing along with her panties. She pretended to try to hide them but that was impossible. Dan was clearly enjoying the sight of my half-dressed wife and she was attempting to play innocent about her exposure.

Dan had enough of the charades that were being played out and pushed the envelope a little further when he said, "You know, your robe isn't hiding much and besides, I've already seen your bra and panties. It seems like a waste of apparel, don't you think?"

"Oh, I was trying to stay covered up so I didn't embarrass you. After all, you are my guest and I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Sara then untied her robe and opened it up, giving Dan a full view of her soft pink, lace bra and panties. Her dark nipples were barely hidden by the lace and her panties barely hid the landing strip of pubic hair around her pussy. She sat there in open display as he drank in her beauty and half naked body.

Dan then got up and approached my wife, telling her, "That's nice but let's lose the robe completely."

Encountering no objection from Sara, Dan then stripped the robe off my wife's shoulders leaving her even more exposed.

"Wow, you look sensational. You know, when I've seen you at school, I've always undressed you with my eyes. You look even better than I imagined."

His eyes gazed hungrily at her exposed skin for a few moments. He then pulled her closer to the edge of her chair, flipped her hair back behind her shoulder, slipped his right hand softly behind the back of her neck and leaned in to give her a light, soft kiss. Their lips never came apart as they began to explore each other's mouths with their tongues. Sara's legs instinctively spread wider, allowing her lover to inch closer. His hands then softly stroked my wife's thighs and slid across her hips and sides and came to rest on her breasts. They continued kissing as he gently massaged her tits. Dan then brought one of his hand down between her legs and began to rub her hot pussy through her panties with his thumb.

Dan then placed his hands on my wife's hips pulling her just a little closer to his midsection. I watched from the confines of my man cave as they dry humped each other in my living room. Sara was moving her pussy against Dan's erection through their clothing. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before they would move to the guest bedroom. I could see the lust in my wife's eyes and knew she was hot as a firecracker on the 4th of July. Her lover was going to get a good fucking tonight.

Sara asked him, "Do you want to continue this in the bedroom?"

"I thought you'd never ask Sara. I've been hoping for this moment since the first time I saw you but I never thought it would happen."

"Follow me Dan."

He gave her a playful slap on the ass and said, "My goodness, you have a lovely butt." She then gave it a little extra wiggle for her admirer as they continued down the hall.

Sara took him by the hand and led him down the hall to the guest room where I picked up the video feed again. He brought her into his arms to begin kissing her again while he played with her ass cheeks as he nuzzled her neck. Her hands grasped his ass and pulled him closer while they rubbed up against each other.

Dan's hands found the clasps of her bra releasing her breasts from their lace confines. His hands immediately began to fondle and play with them before he began to kiss and suck on her nipples. Sara helped her lover quickly strip off his clothing, revealing his erect cock. She then removed her damp panties. Their hands roamed over each other's naked bodies as they continued to kiss, lick, grope, probe and suck each other's exposed skin.

It's difficult to describe the feelings of lust, joy and excitement I felt seeing my wife stroking another man's erection as it was displayed on my 65 inch TV in 4K HD. It's almost like I was right there in the room but I was safely hidden away so as not to ruin the passionate moments they were experiencing. I was able to zoom in on her fingers wrapped around his manhood as it moved up and down. Her wedding ring would sparkle at times from the soft light in the room. Seeing another man lusting for my wife made me want her even more. Having to sit there watching and waiting for him to finish with her, drove my horniness to new heights. I watched as he sat down on the bed with Sara standing between his outstretched legs as he sucked her tits and played with her ass. He then asked her to get down on her knees and she knew what was expected of her. My wife played the part of a porn star really well as she took his penis in her hand, then looking over at the camera, rubbed it all over her face with her tongue sticking out, knowing I was enjoying it all. She then began to lick and suck on his balls while his hands were placed firmly on her head. He moaned softly as she licked his scrotum then worked her way up to mouth his erection. She turned sideways so she was facing the camera and was using her lips to stroke his cock. My wife flicked her tongue all around the head and under the ridge.

Jay142
Jay142
3,572 Followers
12