Cheaters

Story Info
A hot extra marital affair with an employee.
2.3k words
3.73
56.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen was working at my video store and it was closing time. I always went there at closing to cash out and make the deposit. We all called her Mo for short. She was a long time friend of my wife Lisa and had been working there for about a month and a half.. She was quite a character. Boisterous and bold, funny and wide open. She was 26 years old but her braces made her look much younger than that.

"Hey." She said when I came in."

"Hi Mo. Was it busy today?" I always asked.

"Not too bad. It was for a while." Then she went over and locked up the door. "Guess what..." She paused for a response."

"What?"

"I had a dream about you last night." She looked at me sideways like I had done something wrong.

"Oh really?" Now I was curious.

"Oh yes I did." She grinned in a devilish way. "It was a sex dream."

Mo captured my interest immediately. "You did? Well... Was I good?" It kind of excited me, though I wasn't at all surprised that she was bold enough to tell me. I wanted to know what exactly the dream was. Mo is tall and thin with light brown hair, small tits and an absolutely fantastic ass. I'd do her in a heartbeat.

"Yeah you were good. But it was wierd because it was so fucking real." She came around the counter and stood very close to me It was very seductive and I didn't shy away. She clutched the waist of my jeans. "Now I'm wondering something."

"What are you wondering Mo?" I put my hands on her waist and I was starting to get an erection.

With her hand grabbing my jeans, she rubbed her thumb towards my swelling dick and it was touching along the edge of the bulge. "Wonder just what that dick is really like." She laughed heartily.

I saw it as a suggestion and followed through. "Here," I said, "You tell me." I opened up and took my cock out. Mo looked down at it and then back up at me. I laughed. "Wasn't expecting me to do that, were you?"

Mo's jaw dropped open. She cradled my boner in her left hand and while studying it, she said, "Unbelievable! No shit! It's exactly like it was in my dream!"

"No way!"

"I'm not kidding..." She stroked it lightly. "God it's nice."

"So Mo... What exactly what we doing in this dream?" I didn't really care all that much at this point. I just wanted to fuck her.

"Oh, we did all kinds of things." She melted down to her knees. I was expecting a blow job, but she was thinking something else. She was just playing with my cock. She studied it looking closely form all different angles. She stroked it and squeezed it and rolled it between her finger tips. Mo was enjoying herself like she had a new toy. She tapped it against her mouth and rubbed it on her face. Swinging it back and forth, she was smacking it against her cheeks. "Man you have no idea how much I love dick."

"Oh I think I do " I pulled her up to her feet.

Mo went over and closed up all of the blinds in the store and then came back behind the counter and hastily removed every bit of clothing that she had on. Myself, I just took off my pants and my shoes and socks. I was fascinated by her small boobies. They were like two firm little pears with soft light pink nipples looking straight out at me. Her pussy was shaved with the hair trimmed into the shape of a thin V right above the slit. "That's hot Mo." I cupped it in my right hand slipping my middle finger along the fold, diddling her clit and dipping it in her hole.

"Mmm.." She moaned. "That's nice." She was slowly moving her hips to and fro.

Standing, I lifted her left leg out to the side and took my stiff cock in my left hand. I rubbed it on her pussy wetting the end with her moist lubricant then slipped it up inside of her.

"Ah yeah!" She exclaimed and chuckled. "Hahahaha...Yeah. Oooh that feels fucking grrreat!" Mo started pumping her pussy back and forth on my dick. She's as tall as I am and we lined up perfectly.

My thrusting and her pumping were timed perfectly so her mound and my pubic bone were thumping against each other with each forward push. She was tight and wet. "Damn, you feel good Mo."

Mo was a talker and apparently so when she fucked. She jabbered up a storm while we were banging each other and she had no qualms about what she would say. "You feel good too. You know, I actually think about screwing you a lot. Some times I'm even thinking about it when I'm talking to Lisa at work. We'll be talking and I'll be thinking that I could fuck you better than she can. I like Lisa alright, but I'm such a slut, She doesn't seem like she's really all that into sex and I bet she doesn't fuck you like this. God I love cock." All this while we were humping each other. Then she started swirling her hips around like a stripper. She worked my cock good. The talking actually kind of turned me on. It was different. I braced myself with my hand on the counter and held her leg up with the other, Then I started hard fucking her, banging her cunt hard and fast. Her little titties were jiggling and wiggling. It turn me on to no end and I just stared at them.

"Ooooooohhhffffuck!!" She squealed. "Oh you like my titties!" Her chatter was rhythmically broken by the pounding fuck that I was putting on her. "Watch the tits. This is even better than my (gasp)dream. I can't believe how much (gasp) your dick is like it was in my (gasp) dream. Uh uh uh uh uh (gasp) ooh aahh... Damn, it feels (gasp) even better in person.... Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes. Oh fuck I've been thinking (gasp) about it all day."

I stopped for a second and turned her around so she faced the counter and I was behind her. She put her hands on the counter with her ass sticking out and her legs spread open like she was going to be frisked. I fingered her pussy and rubbed it. Then I put the head of my dick just inside her fuck hole.I didn't slide it in or ease it in, but I literally slammed my fuck rod full tilt up her cunt.

Mo screamed at the top of her lungs. "OH GOD DAMN!! Fuck yeah baby!! Fuck yeah!!" Her ass was incredibly fine. Round, firm and small. I drew my cock back slow and shoved it in fast. Again and again and again thumping against it hard. "Oh yes. Doggy fuck. I love doggy fucking. I know you don't get laid like this at home."

I started fucking her at a steady pace. "Mmm your ass is nice Mo." I had my hands on her butt cheeks as she kept pushing it back against me bouncing it off of my abdomen. I held it deep and she wiggled her butt against me stirring it up inside her cunt. "Damn it Mo, this is awesome." Rocking back and forth. "We should have started doing this a long time ago."

Mo turned around. "Yeah, I know. We really should have." She lowered herself down to eye level with my hard on. "I guarantee you ain't never had nothing like this." She said full of confidence. She looked up at me and grinned. Her braces shining as she licked her lips. Mo opened her mouth and sunk my cock deep into her throat. I mean she took the entire thing to the point that her chin was pushing back on my balls and her face was mashed up against my abdomen and she did it with ease. She held it there for some time before drawing her head back slowly easing it out while shaking her head from side to side. "I don't gag on anything." She said. "Ha haaa! Aren't you a lucky man." Mo laughed a hearty deep laugh, then sucked my cock... No, she face fucked me by driving my dick down her throat and bumping her face against me each time she wrapped it up with her mouth.

I took her by the hair and guided her up, then sat her on the stool behind the counter. This time, she took hold of my cock, squeezed it and then parked it up her tight horny pussy. I just followed her lead and commenced to fucking again, watching those sexy tits jiggle like jello.

Mo squealed like an overly excited kid. "Fuck me! Damn it, fuck me fuck me fuck me!! Aaahh yesss!" Both of us panting and screwing furiously. Her voice sqeaky and high pitched. "Do it baby! Fuck me! Give it to me good! Harder, yeah harder...Fuck yeah, like that!" Each time a filthy word came out of her gloriously dirty mouth, she would gasp for air and each gasp trailed into a sharp high pitched sqealing sound.

Damn, I was going to burst. I could feel the sperm welling up at the base of my throbbing cock. Moaning deeply, "Oh yeah... Oh fuck... Aah Mo Oh fuck Mo!..." I made it obvious I was about to cum.

Mo almost jumped off of my dick and dropped to the floor sitting before me leaning back supporting herself with one arm behind her. She grabbed hold of my pulsating cock, stroking it above her face with her eyes wide open fixated on it and her mouth oh so slightly open, just enough to see the silver of her braces. "Cum on my face, cum on my face..." She said it over and over again until my cock began pumping sperm. As Mo jerked me off, drops of cum were being tossed around dripping down onto her pretty face and landing in her hair. It flowed out onto her cheeks and lips and a little into her mouth. She sucked the last of it out. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she sucked. "How do I look?" She laughed hard and loud.

I studied her face. Pearly streams of cum dripped down her right cheek from under her eye. There was a stripe of cum across her fore head and some was dripping from her bottom lip as well as a bunch of drops decorating her lower left cheek and streaming down her chin. Her sandy hair had splatterings of sperm droplets shining from it. "You look incredibly sweet and beautiful." I chuckled. She really did look cute. The cum made her look 'pop' so to speak.

Not more that 2 seconds later she stood up. "Can you give me a ride home?" I always gave her a ride home, so I told her I certainly would. "Thanks. Just give me a minute to clean up." Then she went into the bathroom to remove the spunk from her face and hair.

She also had a significant other. A boyfriend with whom she had been living with for at least a year. I don't think either one of us felt any guilt what so ever.

I looked over at her on the ride to her house and said "You know, that was the wildest sex I could have ever hoped for Mo." It really was intense and raw.

"Oh yeah it was. Right?" She agreed. "Man it was wild. Don't even worry about nothing either. You're like my dirty little secret. Alright?"

"You know it Mo." I kissed her on the lips before we turned the last corner before her house and when she got out of the truck I just had to tell her, "sweet dreams."

She laughed and said "Damn, I sure hope so." Then she jogged up the steps and disappeared behind her front door.

Two days later on Saturday evening, I fucked with Lisa. For the last twelve years, Saturday was the only evening we had sex. Same time, same place, same position, same short fore play. No oral and she hadn't actually put her hands on my dick in those twelve years. It was like she only did it because she had to. The marriage only lasted for another seven or eight months after that. It was no real surprise and was a long time coming.

During those months, Maureen and I only fucked two more times. Once in my truck behind the store and once in her house when her boyfriend was gone hunting for the weekend. Each time was close to being as intense and fun as the first and she always talked through the whole sexual episode. I loved that.

Shortly after that I sold the store. About a year after the store closed, Mo got married. Oddly enough, maybe four months after she married we probably got together and had wild sex at least once every week or two. Even one time did a three some with her friend Cathy. As quickly as our illicit episodes began, they ended. I don't regret any of it. Hell, why would I? It was crazy fun. But I don't miss it that much either. I guess it's because it was more intense than anything I could have hoped for. It was almost a surreal time period.

Occasionally, Mo and I run into each other here and there. We're still good friends.We don't bring it all up too much though. It was special enough in it's own right.