Cheaters Always Pay the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

I waited patiently in Jim's truck until noon. All of a sudden, I saw the same door swing open and Rachel and the blond asshole got out of the building. They both had smiles on their face and to someone not knowing them, they looked like a happy couple.

They both got into his SUV and they drove away. The black SUV was easy to follow since my wife's lover seamed in no hurry. Fifteen minutes later they were driving on a country road that led toward the lake. Another ten minutes and I watched them turning into the entrance of a nice logs cottage right on the shore of the lake.

I parked Jim's truck on the side of the road half a mile further, then I walked back toward the logs cottage. A tall, well trimmed, cedar hedge except for the side facing the lake surrounded it. I thus knew that I had nothing to fear from being observed by the neighbors since the tall hedge would give me plenty of privacy.

I slowly walked around the house until I heard noises coming from an open widow on the left side of the cottage. After carefully approaching the half open window, which came to the height of my shoulders, I looked inside.

It took my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the half darkness in the room, but after a while I could clearly see the shapes of a naked woman and that of a man on a bed. They were both naked and already enjoying themselves.

He was on his back and my wife was between his legs sucking his cock. The noises that I had heard previously, were his soft words of encouragement as well as the noises of suction and licking she was making.

As he enjoyed her mouth around his cock, he had both of his hands on her heavy breasts, pressing and rolling them together. Then I watched him holding her boobs, one in each hand as if they were the cups of her bra.

While my wife was pleasuring him with her mouth, I carefully examined his features. I could now understand why the bastard had been able to seduce her. He was about my age, tall and very handsome with a very athletic looking body. His cock was thick and while she performed her deed on him, he constantly whispered to her in a soft and deep voice, telling her words of encouragement as she eagerly sucked on his cock.

His thick blond and slightly curly hair, was partially covering his eyes, it was evident at this moment that he was experiencing much pleasure from my wife's lips around his erection, judging from the rhythmically shoving of his trim body. Looking carefully into his face, I could now detect the resemblance with Sandy, my daughter. He had the same delicate nose that she had, and of course the same hair and eyes color.

There were no longer any doubts in my mind now, Karl Clarkson was the biological father of Sandy; he had conceived her with my supposedly faithful wife. All those years, she led me to believe that I was Sandy's father and thus making a fool out of me. My wife and her lover must have been laughing at me. In their eyes, I was the biggest cuckold there can be since I was unknowingly raising the child of another man.

For all that I knew they were probably working on another child right now. But I loved my daughter. In my mind she was still my daughter and would always be, no one was going to take her away from me.

But it was still an enormous shock to watch my wife making love with another man. This is certainly not something that I would recommend to any husband. It made me extremely angry and sad even if it did turn me on somewhat, at the same time I was at a loss as to what to do next.

I watched them on the bed for a long time as she pleased him with her mouth. Before he had time to cum, she got on her back and they began to fuck in the missionary position while exchanging spit.

Soon she began writhing beneath him, then her back began to arch toward him so that he could reach deeper inside her cheating hole. After a while, I heard her making a guttural moan as she squeal in delight while they both came together amid his loud panting. They both experienced a simultaneous long orgasm, which ended amid his loud grunting, and her long sighs and moans. I had never heard her making such sounds before.

They rested for long minutes after this first fuck. My wife was on her back, her legs still half opened while he remained, fast breathing, stretched next to her. They soon began talking in a low voice, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

After a couple of minutes he mounted her again. This time she had her thighs pressed to her chest. He held them there as he took position once again between her parted legs.

As he fucked her that way, I observed her head moving from side-to-side while her eyes were pressed tightly shut in ecstasy. Soon she began to mumble incoherent words which gradually changed to moans of pleasure.

The bastard fucking my wife was now half bent forward over her while her legs were pressed against the length of her body. He was partly supporting himself with his arms as he plunged his thick cock deep into her juicy and squishing pussy.

After a couple of minutes, her legs gradually opened around the outside of his upper arms and her knees began to push against his shoulders. In that new position, I could now see her pussy being stretched and dripping with their combine juice and all the time he kept on fucking her hard and fast with his hard tool.

After long minutes of copulating that way, I observed all the signs that they were once again in the grip of an other intense orgasm. Even though I had an erection, I felt a strong urge to throw up. I had to move a couple of yards away from the window since I was afraid that the noise that I made while retching would reveal my presence.

I got back to the window five or six minutes later, he was now on his knees between her legs and licking her cunt. Then, much to my horror I distinctly heard her asking him to fuck her in the ass.

I became even more depressed and sad when I heard this. I had often tried to coax her into letting me take her rear hole when we made love, but she never would let me touch her there. It ripped my heart out when I heard her ask him to do exactly what she had always denied me. To hear her beg another man to fuck her ass was the final blow to my pride.

She got on her hands and knees even before he could reply. Then I saw him take position on his knees behind her. Using his left hand, he took hold of his erection, which he rubbed again a couple of time between her cunt's lips, then he aimed it against her rear hole.

At that moment, just before he got into position behind her, I experienced a strong urge to shout at him so as to make him stop. Instead, I had to watch him open her butt's cheeks with both hands and gradually moved his body forward while aiming the tip of his cock over her rear hole.

He had no trouble at all pushing the thick head into her ass; it became evident to me that he had often fucked that hole before.

I couldn't believe my ears and eyes when I observe her reaction to the presence of his cock in her rear hole. She kept pushing back against him while at the same time demanding that he shove it deeper. After a couple of seconds, she reached between her legs and griped his balls with her right hand, she proceeded to squeeze them while pulling as if trying to force him deeper within her rectum.

After fucking her a long time that way, he finally came into her rear hole -- judging by the spasmodic tightening of his butt -- and as soon as he pulled out of her, they both felt on their back next to each other.

They rested thus for a long time, then I listen to them as they talked. They were both making fun of me, Rachel told him that I had often beg her to let me take her ass, but she has always refused her ass to me since it belonged to him only.

As I listen to her telling her lover why she had always refused her ass to me, it took all of my will power to remain calm. I had to fight a strong urge to show myself, an urge to climb through the opened window and strangle her. She had happily and most willingly given to another man what should have been rightfully mine only.

The only thing that prevented me from rushing into the bedroom and creating pain to both of them, was the promises that I made to myself at that moment. The very next time that I was going to be with Nancy, I was going to take her rear hole, with or without her consent.

I had to pull away from the window for a while so that I could no longer hear what they were saying about me. By now I was crying and I felling sorry for myself, of course this further served to feed my anger toward both of them.

At that moment, I regretted the fact that I hadn't brought a camera with me and thus have access to proofs of her cheating.

By now I knew that I was going to file for divorce, I needed convincing arguments of her cheating in front of the judge and try and get custody of Sandy. Seeing your wife, the woman that you love, secretly having sex with another man is a devastating experience. I could no longer endure to watch them or listen to what they were saying, so I quietly walked back to the truck.

Rachel came home at her usual time after work that day. She immediately went upstairs to take a shower while I finished preparing supper for the family just like I usually did on those days she was working. We didn't talk much to one another but we both paid much attention to Sandy who was telling us all about her day at school.

That same night, while we were in bed I used her body again. She tried to protest and to prevent me from having sex with her but I simply climbed on top of her and didn't let her weak protest stop me. At first she tried to talk me out of it, claiming that she was sore from all the fucking I done with her recently, but when she realized she couldn't convince me, she gave up and let me have my way with her body.

After fucking her in the missionary position, I made her place herself on her hand and knees on the bed and I proceeded to fuck her from behind. A few minutes later, I held her tight with my right arm around her waist, then pulling myself out of her cunt, I used my left hand to guide the head of my cock against her rear hole.

The instant she realized what was my intention, she began to try to move away from me. But by now I had both hands around her hips while part of my body weight was pinning her down, thus she couldn't move away from me.

With a single shove I felt the head of my cock entering her rectum. She was now begging me to stop, claiming that I was too big for her. But I knew otherwise. In my mind I still had the images of her lover taking her in the same hole I was trying to enter right now, and this barely five or six hours earlier. I figured that by now her rear hole was probably a main highway for his cheating cock, so why should I not use it also?

Another shove then I was all the way inside her shit hole.

It was a first for me and I must say that I found the experience very satisfying. It felt extremely tight and snug inside her bottom, I even felt sorry that I hadn't insist more strongly on fucking her there before today.

When she realized that there was no use protesting, she gave up trying to prevent me from using her this way and she stopped struggling.

I couldn't say if she was enjoying what I was doing to her, -- I didn't care one iota if she got some sort of pleasure out of it or not -- she simply remained still and let me have my way with her bottom. Therefore I kept pumping until I was able to release a huge load of cum in her.

The following morning was a Wednesday and Rachel wasn't working that day. She was in her gown and sitting at the table eating breakfast with Sandy and me. Once in a while, I caught her looking at me when she thought I was busy eating. She had a strange expression on her face. I suppose that she now strongly suspected that I knew something about her affair with her boss. I could even detect a hit of fear in her look.

That evening, while she was putting away the dishes in the kitchen, I told her about a fictitious worker at the plant. He had surprised his wife with another man the previous week. I told her that he has beaten her to within an inch of her life when he discovered her affair. I also added that his friends at the plant, were planning to give a lesson to her lover by beating the shit out of him.

After quietly listening to what I said, she looked at me with wide eyes, then she asked me if I thought this was the right thing to do. I explained to her that the woman had no business cheating on her husband, it was only fair that they both, the wife and her lover, should pay for the disrespect that they had shown toward the husband marriage.

Tuesday. Again I took the afternoon off and I borrow Jim's truck once more. After eating my lunch in the truck at noon, I drove to the cottage by the lake and sure enough Karl's black SUV was there parked in the driveway. This time I had my video camera with me and I was prepared to film the proof of their cheating.

I needed that proof not only to help me get custody of Sandy but also to show to Karl's wife. Yes it was my intention to hurt him as much as I could; he was going to pay for the illicit excitement he got out of his affair with my wife.

For a while I had seriously thought about having a DNA test done on Sandy and myself then use it as proof of her infidelity. But then, I realized that even if I did prove that I was not Sandy's biological father, that fact would also give my wife ammunition in court so as to take Sandy away from me. Instead, I opted to pretend to be ignorant of that fact and hoped that the video of them having sex together would be enough.

They were on the bed fucking again just like I had seen them the previous time. But now I got everything they did on video. While filming them, I heard Karl tell my wife that he was making sure that his wife would never get her driving permit, that way she couldn't follow him. Later, Rachel told him that I had been acting strangely for the last few days, but she was careful not to mention the fact that I had been fucking her ass.

She also added that she now feared that I might be suspecting the truth about their affair. I could tell also that this revelation was making Karl very nervous.

When I figured that I had enough footage of the cheating bitch and her lover, I drove home to prepare supper just like I usually did each time she was working. She usually finishes work at 6 and arrives home fifteen minutes later. So I now knew that on those days she was suppose to be working, she and Karl must have been fucking from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.

While I prepared supper for my soon to be broken up family that same evening, I made up my mind that I was going to make use of that fear they both seemed to have of me.

I am not a violent man, but I suppose the story I made up about the man working at the plant who had beaten up his wife because of her cheating, did scare the shit out of her. This, and also the fact I was now using her body like the whore she was, probably had a lot to do to contribute to the projection of that image she was now getting of me.

I thus continued to be demanding of her at home, showing her little love and fucking her a lot. I even took much pleasure in fucking her ass and mouth every time I felt like it. She no longer protested when I did this and I knew that her fear of me was responsible for her acceptance to be treated this way.

I figured she was now bidding for time, time for something to happen which was going to liberate her from me. She was probably looking forward to having me serve with divorce papers and thus be free to run to her lover permanently.

On Wednesday of the same week that I had film her, while we were eating supper, I talked to her again about the cuckolded husband from work. I told her that he finally had had his revenge against the man that had been fucking his wife. I explained to her that the woman's lover was now in the hospital and in a very bad condition. Of course he only got what he deserved I told her.

Then feeding even more the fire of her fear, I added that the cheated husband was filling for divorce as well as for custody of his children.

I could tell that Rachel was shocked upon hearing this. As she quietly continued eating I could see her hands trembling.

When she got home from her afternoon of fucking the following day, she seemed nervous, I could read fear in her eyes. Then, as we were eating supper I began to ask her questions about her work. Who exactly her boss was, how he looked like, how many children he had and so on.

I had never shown any interest in him before this day, therefore my inquiring about her boss had the effect of making her feel bad and making me feels good. I even asked her what she did exactly at the pharmacy and how she liked working there. Then, so as to plant still more doubts and add more fuel to her fear, I added that I might stop by and visit her at her place of work one of these days.

It was evident now that she was visibly shocked, but she didn't say anything, she just looked at me with a strange expression and slowly nodded.

That evening while fucking her, I asked her if she has ever cheated on me. Of course she immediately proclaimed her complete fidelity to me, but I did feel her body trembling as she cried softly while I fucked her. I pretended not to notice anything.

She never dared to deny me anything in bed from then on. I fucked her when and how I felt like doing it and also as often as I wanted, I never had it so good with her body. By now I knew she could tell that I had lost all the respect I once had for her.

Still, she never complained once about the way I was treating her, even though she must have realized that the love I once had for her had completely evaporated.

That weekend. I took her out to eat with Sandy. We were acting like a loving family, but even Sandy could tell that her mother had changed in the last couple of weeks. My daughter now always came to me with her questions and hugging and never to her mother.

That evening in the restaurant, we were just about done eating when Sandy went to the washroom. Since we were alone, I took the opportunity to ask Rachel if there was something bothering her and if she wanted to talk to me about it.

"You know what is the problem Roger. I don't know what has gotten into you in the last couple of weeks, but you are not making love to me any longer, you are rapping me."

"When was the last time that you made love to me Sandy? I don't mean for you to tell me when was the last time you gave your body to me, no tell me when you really made love to me the last?"

She was now looking at me with deep concern written all over her face. It was clear that in her cheating heart she now felt a spark of remorse, but at the same time it was evident that it was not in her plans to admit anything to me.

Even if she had confessed her cheating and begged forgiveness, I certainly wouldn't have forgiven her. It was way too late for that now. What she had done to our marriage, to me and yes to Sandy also, was impossible to forgive.

"You know that I love you Roger. But for the last couple of weeks I haven't seen love in your eyes when you are with me, you have been abusing me."

Then I threw a knock out punch at her.

"Tell me Rachel, are you cheating on me? If you are, then we, as a couple are over and you will never see our daughter again, I can guarantee you that."

I had finally said it, the cat was out of the bag now. She looked at me for long seconds, too stunned to say anything and even as we both stared at each other, I could see the tears forming in her eyes. All of a sudden she took her purse and ran out of the restaurant.

I paid the bill and waited for Sandy to come out of the washroom. When we got outside to the car, Rachel was standing there waiting for us. Her eyes were red but she was no longer crying.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers