Cheaters Always Pay the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

As soon as Sandy was sleeping that same evening, I fucked my wife on the couch. While I was still deep within her, I told her that if she ever cheated on me I would get even with her and she was going to pay for it for the rest of her life. She cried as I fucked her but she never replied. In my mind I could still see the images of her fucking Karl and I got rough as I used her body.

The next Monday I went to see my boss and I asked for two weeks off. He was reluctant at first to give them to me but when I explained that I had a family crisis, he finally agreed.

That same afternoon I drove to Karl's house. Once I was parked in front of his house, I remained seated for long minutes thinking about my next move. I didn't know exactly what I was going to do but I figured that it was time for me to meet his wife and tell her what the score was.

I could see her in the backyard near the pool. She seemed taller than Rachel; she had light brown hair similar to that of my wife.

I finally found the courage to get out of my car and after opening the door of the fence, I slowly walked into the backyard. As came closer to her, I noticed she was wearing beige shorts and an yellow tank top. She was an extremely good looking woman with long legs and a shape that any woman would be proud to have. She was busy moving the chairs around the pool. As soon as I stood in front of her I introduce myself.

" I am Roger Welden, my wife Rachel is working for your husband at the pharmacy."

She gave me a strange look for a few seconds then a smile appeared on her lips as she shook my hand.

"Yes of course, I have heard of Rachel. I have never met her, but my husband does mention her sometimes. I am Claudine Clarkson."

She was smiling at me as we shook hand and I could tell she had a pleasant personality. I then realized that she knew nothing about her husband's affair with my wife. Of course, what I was about to say to her was going to be devastating, but there was no way around it, she had to learn the truth. So I figured it would be better if I got to the point immediately. After all I wasn't there for a social visit.

"Mrs. Clarkson, what I have to tell you will causes you much pain, but you must be told about this. I am afraid that your husband and my wife have been cheating on us and this has been going on for many years."

She remained speechless with her mouth partly open for long seconds as she examined me intensely. Then I saw tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

As she stood there motionless in front of me, she suddenly brought both of her hands over her mouth in shock. But before I could continue with what I had to tell her, she finally asked me if I had proof of what I was saying.

"Yes I have proof of their affair. I have pictures of them together in your cottage by the lake and I am afraid there is much more. Their affair has been going on for over six years now and to make matters worse, I am pretty sure also that your husband is the biological father of my daughter."

All of a sudden she went into a fit of crying, I had to help her get inside the house. I made her sit on the couch and waited a few minutes until she calmed down a little. As I sat there in front of her, I took out a picture of my daughter from my wallet and I handled it to her.

"This is Sandy my daughter, can you see the remarkable resemblance to your husband? Look, she has the same blond hair, the same slim nose and high cheekbones. As a matter of fact she looks a lot like your own daughter."

There was a picture of her daughter on the mantel of the fireplace. I got up and took it and placed both pictures next to each other's in front of her on the coffee table.

"Look at the resemblance Mrs.Clarkson. They could almost pass for twins. We don't have to proceed with DNA tests to see that they are related. Anyone can tell they are sisters."

By now Claudine had stopped crying, she had both pictures in her hands and kept staring at them. Finally she lifted her eyes toward me and said in a desperate voice.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know about you, but I am divorcing my wife and I want custody of my daughter."

"Yes, I suppose this it the only fair solution for you. For a long time I have been having doubts that Karl was cheating on me, after all I am the one doing the laundry. I will make him pay for what he did."

"You should get a lawyer Mrs. Clarkson. If you want I will give you copies of the pictures I already have of them together. But we have to wait a couple of days before letting them know that we are aware of their affair. I will explain why."

I then went to my car to get the tape and we watched part of it together. My wife was having sex with her husband. Claudine cried some more then after a few minutes she begged me to stop the tape.

Once she had calmed down a little, I went on to explain to her what I intended to do. On my request, she finally agreed to wait a few days before letting her husband know that she was leaving him.

On Tuesday I had a talk with my lawyer. He explained to me that even with the pictures of my cheating wife that I had, it would be very difficult for me to get custody of Sandy, especially if I wasn't her biological father. He explained that all that my wife had to do was to get a DNA test performed on Sandy and prove that I wasn't her biological father. He also added that if she did bring that argument in court, then I could sue Karl for all those years of child support. But I would still lose custody of Sandy in the process.

I certainly didn't want this to happen, therefore I told him to stop everything for now. I had to find a way to force her hand into running away from home and leaving Sandy with me. It was thus that I began to formulate a plan to do just that.

If I could get her to go away with her lover, even if it was only for a few days, then she would loose her right of obtaining custody of our daughter in the eventuality of our separation. After all, there hadn't been any DNA tests performed yet proving I was not Sandy's father, and a mother that went away on a fling with another man would look very bad in the eye of a judge.

When Rachel came home from work, she looked like shit. My daughter was in the yard playing with friends and before Rachel had a chance to take a shower; I followed her to our bedroom. As soon as she was partly undressed, having only her bra and panties on, I grabbed her and tore both remaining garments from her.

Of course she looked scared and she begged me to let her take a shower first, but her pleas felt on deaf ears. By now she was used to my acting this way with her, she knew by my habit of the last week, that once I had set my mind on having sex with her, there was no use for her to protest. I no longer cared for her feeling and for the last week or so I had been treating her like the slut she was.

As soon as I placed my hand on her cunt I detected the proof of her cheating. Her lips were slippery and dripping. When she realized that I now knew her secret, she began to cry and she begged me to forgive her.

I didn't say a word, instead -- so as to appease my anger somewhat -- I fucked her cunt as well as her ass for the next half hour, then I made her suck my cock. She let me have my way with her body and she did everything I asked of her.

As soon as I was done with her, she tried to talk to me. She kept saying how sorry she was, but I just looked at her without saying a word.

When she realized that I wouldn't talk to her, she finally told me that she was going to stop her affair with Karl and leave her job. She even claimed that she loved only me and if I was willing to forgive her, she was going to make it up to me.

It was easy to see she was lying. After having heard what she had said about me while in the cottage with her lover, I knew she had no intention of leaving him. No, she was only trying to gain time. It was clear that she had now made up her mind to leave me for Karl and the only thing stopping her from leaving immediately, was Sandy and her fear of my immediate reaction.

I knew that if I wanted force her to run away with her boss, I had to feed that fear. She had to fear for her safety as well as for that of her lover. Therefore, I told her in a very calm voice that I would never forgive her for cheating on me and that my vengeance on her and on Karl also was going to be very painful.

Of course I didn't say anything about the fact that I was not Sandy's father.

The next day, while Sandy was in school, I fucked my wife for half the afternoon. There was no love involved and she knew my fucking her was not an act of reconciliation but one of punishment.

Later that afternoon I drove to Claudine's house. On my recommendation she had retained the services of the same lawyer that I had.

She told me he had already completed much of the paper work for both divorces. She also said her husband had been acting strangely during the last twenty-four hours. She saw him placing boxes in his SUV when he though she was in the yard. She felt pretty certain that he was secretly planning to leave her.

I made her understand that this was the best thing that could happen to her since she would then get automatic custody of her daughter if he did that. Abandoning his family met he was going to loose everything. He was going to look very bad in front of a judge if it should come to that.

Naturally Rachel didn't go to work that Tuesday, she said to me that she had quit her job and she had no intention of ever talking to Karl again. I didn't give a bird's feather for her promise, for one thing I knew she was lying and also I had no intention of staying married to her much longer.

Later that day, I noticed that she had discretely pack things from her walk-in, therefore I knew that she was also planning on leaving me very soon. But I had no intention on letting her take Sandy with her.

So as to accelerate her already strong desire to run away with her lover, I decided to continue to feed still more fear into her sick mind.

I fucked her for half the afternoon then I explained to her that I was going to take care of Karl the following week. When she asked me what was my intention about our marriage, I simply told her that as soon as I had taken care of her lover, I was going to decide what to do with her.

I could see the fear in her eyes as she quietly looked at me for long seconds. I still can't understand why she took to the idea that I could be violent with her. In all the years we had been together -- before I discovered her affair with her boss -- not once had I ever threatened to be violent with her.

Of course in the last couple of weeks I had been having sex with her in such a way that no tender and loving husband should. I no longer cared for her pleasure one bit and I wasn't bothering myself to ask her, if she was willing or not to have sex with me. I was just using her body like the cheating slut she was. Had she resisted me a little more each time I took her against her will, I would never have resort to force with her.

I am not a violent man by nature and before these last two weeks I had always been very gentle with her, in bed and during our everyday relationship. But once I discovered she had broken her marriage vows over six years ago and was still doing it, the love I once had for her just evaporated and I became another man. Not a violent man but a sad and angry one.

The following day, I drove Sandy to school and I had a talk with the lady in charge of her school. I explained to her that my wife was planning to run away with another man and there was a good chance that she was going to try to kidnap my daughter. Under no circumstance was she allowed to let my daughter be removed from school by my wife or anyone else. I explained to her that each day, I was going to drive her to school and then later I was going to pick her inside the school where she was to wait for me.

As soon as I got back home after leaving Sandy in school, I had sex with my wife for a long time. I figured that she was just about ready to leave me and I knew that this was probably the last time I was fucking her cheating cunt. She didn't even try to protest when I pulled her jeans down. She even seemed to enjoy what I was doing to her.

Later in the afternoon, I drove to Claudine's house. I knew that while I was away from home, my wife was going to use the phone and have a talk with Karl, but I was counting on this since I was hoping that they would execute their plan of running away together. I wanted her out of my life and I wanted him as far away from me as possible.

Serving my cheating wife with divorce papers was no longer an option to me since there was a good chance that she would take Sandy from me in the process. Instead, it was my intention to force her to run away with Karl and thus leave her daughter behind, even if it was only for a few days.

I was my intention to move at the other end of the country with my daughter if she did that.

Claudine was crying when I got to her house. She said Karl had taken most of his clothing from the house and he took off without telling her where he was going. I now realized that he had been waiting for me to leave my house so that he could get Rachel. But I wanted to make sure that they didn't take Sandy with them, so I immediately drove to Sandy's school.

As soon as I got there I saw Karl's car driving in front of the school. He was with my wife, they both saw me park my car in front of the school and as soon as they saw me they drove away very fast. My daughter was still inside the school and I took her home with me.

Later I explained to Sandy that her mother would be gone for a while since she had to go away to visit a sick relative.

The next day I changed all the locks of the doors and later I went to see my lawyer to tell him that Rachel had abandoned her family and ran away with her lover. After that, I drove to see a real estate agent so that he could put my house on the market.

I explained that I wanted the house sold fast. Since it was in my name only I knew that there wouldn't be any problem with the paper work.

That same evening I phoned Claudine, she was crying. She said her husband had left her a note on her bed, in it he explained that he was leaving her because he had fallen in love with someone else. He also explained that the previous week he had talked to his lawyer and the house and cottage were now in her name only, he had also left a small amount of cash in the bank for her.

I felt very sorry for her and somehow I felt a little responsible for what was happening to her. Then I explained to her that my daughter Sandy, missed the presence of her mother in the house and since I was about to order a large pizza and salad, I begged her to bring Kathy and come eat with us.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Claudine and Kathy were in my house. I think that asking them to come eat with us at our house was the best decision I ever made. You see my daughter and Kathy got along extremely well together and Kathy's presence did fill in part the void caused by the absence of her mother. As for me, I found the company of Claudine very revealing and comforting, we all had a very pleasant evening.

From there, things developed very fast, Claudine and I soon became very good friends. She sold her cottage and her house and then she moved in with me after a couple of weeks. We were now a nice family and to anyone not knowing us, we were a married couple with two beautiful daughters.

As soon as I found a buyer for my house, I explained to Claudine that we should move away so that our respective spouse wouldn't be able to find us if they should try to do so.

Less than a month after Rachel had left me, I was living in Texas with Claudine and the two girls. Over the years, I built a nice house in a medium size town and I discovered that I could make a lot of money as a house contractor. I am now doing just that now, I even have five men working for me.

It now makes five years that Claudine and I moved in Texas, we had a baby boy last year and everyone here believe that we are a happy married couple and that Sandy and Kathy are our two daughters.

As for Rachel and Karl, well we have never heard from them during all those years and we are both hoping we never will. I suppose that by now they must have realized that cheaters always pay the price. After all, they each lost all contact of their respective daughter because of their affair.

Life is very sweet for us now.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers