Cheaters Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan visits Lori in the office for creampie.
3k words
4.51
70.7k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2. (This is a direct continuation from chapter 1.)

The next morning began as usual. Lori had barely gotten any sleep and she woke Terry before the alarm went off. The sex was exceptional and Terry left a healthy deposit of cream in both Lori's cunt and ass. Terry had discussed the plan with Lori and she was anxious to get it started.

Lori arrived at work an hour early and prepared everything. Terry had provided her with their digital camera and camcorder, which she hid around the office. She and Terry had performed a little 'collecting' before they went to sleep the previous night in preparation for the day. Lori reached into her purse and withdrew a small oral syringe that was commonly used to administer liquid medicine to children. This syringe wasn't filled with medicine, but with a dose of semen that Lori had milked from Terry. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties aside. Her asshole was already slick from her morning fuck, and the syringe slid in easily. Lori pushed it in deep before injecting the salty load into her bowels. Once she was done, Lori hid the syringe in her purse and sat down at her computer.

Lori's heart was beating like a drum as she waited. There was a knock at the door that caused her jump. She quickly clicked the two remotes for the cameras, and then tossed them to the back of one of her drawers. She opened the door to her office and was greeted by Susan who stood tapping her foot impatiently.

"It took you long enough." Susan growled.

"I was just sending an e-mail." Lori lied.

Lori maneuvered herself so that they were in the right camera angle and climbed up onto her desk. She pulled her panties off and handed them to Susan, who paid no attention to Lori's new, accepting attitude. Susan spread the panties as usual to reveal the creamy crotch pad. She took a deep sniff before lathing her tongue along the slimy cloth. She sucked the pad before dropping the panties to the floor.

"That husband of yours sure does pump a load." Susan commented.

"He was very…excited this morning. He fucked me and came well, but also fucked my ass." Lori said. "I tried to get him to cum in my cunt again, but he was past the point of pulling out."

"In your ass huh? I never took you for such the slut. Get on your hands and knees." Susan ordered.

Lori complied and smiled as she laid her chest on the desk and thrust her ass into the air. Susan was on her quickly. She flipped Lori's skirt up over her back, and then dug her fingers into Lori's ass.

"My, my, my. He really fucked that ass good." Susan said with a whistle as she eyed Lori's red hole. Her breath flowed over Lori's hole, causing it to contract and expel a clear drop of cream.

Susan ran her tongue over Lori's asshole and collected the sticky fluid before moving down to her flowing cunt. Lori didn't try to hold back this time as Susan sucked every drop of Terry's sperm from her cunt. She was producing enough juice herself and she could hear the loud slurping sounds as Susan ate her cunt.

Susan finally finished with Lori's cunt and brought her lips to bear on Lori's pulsing ass hole. She tried to thrust her tongue inside, but Lori was still tight and Susan was unable to get enough any of the cum that coated her bowels. Lori could tell by Susan's movement that the woman was becoming frustrated.

"It won't come unless I push. She I push it out?" Lori asked shyly.

"Yes bitch. Push it." Susan growled.

Lori smirked then bit her lip as she bore down. She felt the liquid move as her ass muscles undulated. Susan had pulled her head back to watch and wasn't disappointed. Lori's ass pulsed like a red starfish and a gush of cream bubbled out. Susan lapped the cream up and pulled away as Lori began to push again.

"I think this is it." Lori grunted as she strained her ass.

Susan's mouth was wide open as Lori's ass erupted. Her mouth was immediately coated as a thick stream of juice shot from Lori's ass. Susan quickly moved forward and pressed her lips to Loris ass. She sucked like a starving man, and her mouth was filled with the salty, bitter taste of Terry's cum and Lori's ass.

Susan drilled her tongue into Lori, causing her to moan, as her ass hole was forced open. Lori gripped the table as Susan ate as much as she could. When Susan couldn't suck anymore, she stood and quickly retrieved the double-headed dildo from its drawer. She didn't waste any time as she fed the rubber cock into Lori's wet cunt. She fucked Lori with the dildo and watched excitedly as Lori's cunt creamed the thick shaft. Susan pulled the cock free and sucked on it, licking the cream off with her tongue.

Lori braced herself for Susan's next assault, but wasn't prepared for what was to come. She felt the dildo slide deep into her cunt before being pulled out again and then felt it press against her ass. Lori gasped in shock as the fat head of the cock popped past her sphincter and surged deep into her rectum. She only had a few seconds to get used to the cock. Susan took the free end and stuffed it into her own cunt. She slid her cunt back and forth over the rubber and was soon panting and gasping while Lori whimpered from the assault on her ass.

Susan wrapped one hand around the shaft and gripped Lori by the waist with the other. Her fingers dug in savagely as she increased the tempo of her thrusts and the sounds of her thighs slapping against Lori's ass resounded through the room. Her thrusts became even more violent and erratic as she began to climax. She let go of the dildo and gripped Lori's ass in both hands, and her nails dug in so hard that they drew blood.

"Fuck, fuck." She groaned as she came. Lori muffled a scream as the rubber cock packed her ass. She actually felt Susan's cunt grip the shaft and felt hot splashes between her cheeks as the woman squirted her orgasmic cream. Susan kept thrusting and bucking until her orgasm subsided. She slowly slid off the dildo and took a few seconds to catch her breath. Lori groaned as Susan pulled the dildo from her rectum and a cool rush of air flooded her stretched hole.

Lori mustered all of her strength and turned over as quickly as possible. Susan who pressed the pussy-soaked end of the dildo to Lori's lips greeted her. Lori sucked the wet rubber into her mouth and sucked on it while Susan gleamed at her through half-lidded eyes. Lori could see the sticky contents of her ass coating the other end of the dildo and was surprised by how much of the slime there was.

Susan eventually took the dildo from Lori and began to slowly lick the other end. Lori watched as Susan lapped at the cock and her tongue became coated with the salty goo. Susan soon began to mouth the shaft, and was sliding it slowly in and out of her mouth. She didn't stop until the cock was perfectly clean and there were no traces of cream to be found. Susan finished up by wiping her wet cunt with Lori's panties. Lori played the dutiful role and pulled the panties on as usual.

"That was a good change of pace. Make sure he fucks your ass at least twice a week." Susan ordered before leaving the room.

Lori locked the door and took a few minutes to clean up and compose her. She didn't feel bad about enjoying the little romp anymore, and the promise of imminent revenge made it all better. She retrieved the cameras, secured them in her desk, and got down to work.

Lori left work early and met Terry at home. The plan was turning out better than they expected. The camcorder had captured some great footage, but the digital camera had caught photos that were priceless. The camera had been at the perfect angle to capture some great detail shots of Susan sucking on Lori's cunt and ass. The money shot was the crystal clear picture of sperm shooting out of Lori's ass into Susan's mouth.

Terry and Lori made several copies of the photos as well as a few DVD's from the camcorder. They discussed the next phase of their plan over dinner and a bottle of wine.

"I feel better now that all of this is in the open. I hated not telling you but I felt totally trapped. The worst part was that deep down on some level...I was enjoying the sex. Today was different. I actually enjoyed what that bitch was doing, but I knew it was all part of our plan. I felt as if I were using her, and not the other way around." Lori said as they left the dinner table and settled onto the couch in the living room.

"Well, as long as everything goes as we planned then you'll be using her as much as you want." Terry said.

Lori turned herself to look directly at Terry. She had a smirk on her face and she seemed like she was searching for the exact ting to say. "Okay, I want to know something. What did you actually think about the tape?" She finally asked.

It was now Terry's turn to search for what to say. His face reddened as Lori continued to smile. She was pretty sure of his reaction and his hesitance confirmed it. "Come on…" she said, urging him on.

"Okay. It was pretty hot. I can't deny it. She's not an unattractive woman, and seeing you in such a way was pretty hot. The sex was pretty nasty, so I have to say it was…hot." Terry finally said.

Lori leaned forward and kissed him deeply. She pressed tightly to him and almost threatened to spill their drinks. She kissed him deeply and her tongue spiraled inside his mouth. When she broke the kiss they were both breathless and flushed.

"It was nasty and I promise I'm going to give you the nastiest time of your life very soon." Lori said in a husky voice.

Lori leaned forward and began kissing Terry's neck. He knew that she was hot and could feel the beating of her heart. She bit his neck and he shivered. Terry struggled to sit his wine glass on the table, and slipped Lori's from her hand and did the same. Lori pulled back and began to unbutton his shirt while he did the same with her blouse. They quickly stripped each other and tumbled on the couch. Terry pulled Lori up and slid down to the floor. Lori's cunt was already oozing cream as he sucked her lips. He thrust his tongue into her sticky hole and filled his mouth. Her pussy was salty and slick and her juices slid down his throat.

Terry slid a finger inside her and pumped it in and out as he began to suck on her clit. Lori was writhing in an orgasm quickly and her pussy pumped out a steady stream of sticky honey. When Lori came back down she pulled Terry up by his shoulders and as he stood, she leaned forward and captured his hard cock in her mouth. Terry groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair as she swallowed his cock down to the base. Lori rarely deep-throated him, but she was worked up more than usual. Terry grunted as she gagged and her throat convulsed. Lori would normally pull away after gagging, but she sucked breath through her nose and continued to twist and piston his cock down her throat.

Terry was quickly shaking and he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. The sensations on his cock were just too much. He grunted and pulled his hips back, and Lori knew that he was close. She pulled his cock from out of her mouth and he watched as thick strands of saliva connected his twitching rod to her red lips. The gagging had caused her eyes to tear and her mascara had begun to run down her cheeks. She looked like the consummate slut as she licked her lips then swiped her tongue over the head of his cock.

Lori pulled herself up and turned around, displaying her ass and drooling cunt. "Come on and fuck me hard." She said in a voice that almost made Terry shoot his load. He moved in behind her and wiped his wet cock between her lips. He found the right angle and slammed his cock in with one thrust, causing Lori to yell out. Terry pumped his cock into her and tried to think of anything but the tight, hot wetness that was churning around his cock. He gripped the back of the sofa for leverage as he slammed into her with bruising force. The harder Terry pumped the harder Lori pushed back. When Lori began to squeeze her pussy muscles and milk his cock, Terry lost all control.

Terry grunted and growled as her muscles clamped down on him. Her cunt gripped him like a hand and pulled him to orgasm with only a few thrusts. Terry screwed his eyes shut as his cock began to swell. His cock erupted inside of Lori's cunt and she slammed back against him repeatedly. She milked his cock before relaxing her muscles and letting him pull free. Terry wiped the sweat from his eyes, but Lori had other things in mind.

"Sit down." She said breathlessly.

Terry took a seat on the couch next to Lori and watched. Lori spun around and straddled his lap. She grabbed his still hard cock and steadied it as she began to lower herself. It wasn't unusual for Lori to want a second go round, and as hot as she was, he had expected it. What he hadn't expected was how she wanted it. Lori lined up his cock and pressed it against her ass. Before Terry could react, he felt her asshole resist then give way. The head of his cock popped into her ass and Lori sucked breath through her teeth. She placed her hands on the back of the couch behind her and let her weight do the rest of the work.

Both Lori and Terry groaned ass her ass opened up and was slowly filled with his cock. Lori whimpered as her ass came in contact with his legs and his cock pushed deeper than ever. Her grip tightened on the couch as she pulled herself up, and the cock withdrew from her bowels. Lori stopped when only the head was left inside and then slowly sank back down. The slow pace was both bliss and agony as she repeated the process.

"Oh shit honey. Please help me." She cried.

Terry gripped her by the waist and began to help her move. Their combined effort quickened the pace and Lori used the downward force to help bounce back up. Her ass was soon making slurping noises, as it grew accustomed to the cock forcing it open. Lori was uttering a steady stream of obscenities as she tried to take as much cock as possible. Terry was able to last a lot longer than the first time and was going out of his mind from the hot pressure on his cock. The mere thought that he was so deep in her ass made his cock twitch and swell. Lori didn't slow down when she felt his cock pulse and shoot it's load deep in her ass.

Lori kept bouncing even as Terry's strength began to fail. She clenched her muscles in a frantic attempt to push herself over the edge and her words were now unintelligible whimpers. Terry reached around and ran his hand over her cunt. He massaged her clit firmly and pushed her over the edge. Terry was sure that the neighbors heard Lori scream as she came. He could feel the spasms even in her ass, and her pussy gushed a stream of cum that washed over her ass and down his balls. Terry kept stroking her clit, drawing her orgasm out. Lori reached a point that she rarely had lost all control. She slumped down and her muscles gave way, causing her bladder to release. A gold arc of pee shot from her like a fountain and splashes over the coffee table. The stream lasted a few seconds before tapering off to a slow stream that warms flowed over Terry's balls.

Lori lay exhausted in Terry's arms for almost a half hour before she began to stir. Her head lolled from side to side as Terry kissed her neck and stroked her hair. Lori found herself stiff as she tried to move and was surprised that Terry's now soft cock was still gripped in her ass. She slid off and gasped as his softened flesh pulled wetly from her hole. Lori lay on the couch as Terry slowly stood and stretched.

"You sure were hot. This whole thing has really got you going." Terry said with a smile.

"Well, the more I think about things, and the things we have planned, the more excited I get. I hope you can handle it." Lori said with a smile as she wiped her hair from her face.

"I think I can manage." Terry replied. He held out his hand and helped Lori to stand, then walked her to the bedroom. The next day would be a busy one and after such a hard romp, the both needed their sleep.

**Please vote, but more importantly, PLEASE leave feedback. I hope that those who have expressed their enjoyment find this chapter equally enjoyable.**