Cheaters Ch. 04

Story Info
Terry and Lori reveal their plan for Susan.
4.1k words
4.73
51.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was nothing if she wasn't prompt, and she was standing at Lori's door at seven o'clock sharp. Lori answered the door dressed in a short blue dress and had let her hair down from it's usual tight bun. She ushered Susan in the door and lead her through the house and into the dining room.

"Terry and I are just finishing our dinner. Unfortunately we didn't make enough for you, but we do have some wine." Lori told her as she took her seat at the table. Lori motioned for Susan to sit at an empty chair, and she did so while eying the couple suspiciously.

"So what do you want?" Susan said in her usual tone.

Terry abruptly stood which gave Susan a start. He retrieved the bottle of wine from the table and poured into the empty glass that sat in front of Susan. "You see, that is the wrong attitude to have. I'm not going to tolerate it." He told Susan in a controlled voice.

There was something in his manner that made Susan back down. She accepted the glass of wine and took a few shaky sips.

Terry refreshed his and Lori's drinks then sat back down. He looked Susan over for a minute before speaking. "I want to know why." He said simply.

Susan just shrugged, not really knowing what to say. Both Terry and Lori waited in silence as she struggled for an answer. "I don't know. It was easy and safe." Susan finally said.

"So you like a little kink in your life? Hubby won't provide it so you look for it elsewhere?" Terry probed.

Susan was still groping for answers. "I don't know. It started out as something I wanted to try. I'm not some lesbian looking for a fling." She tried to explain.

Lori scoffed at the explanation. "You were sucking my pussy pretty good for a non-lesbian. There's got to be more than that. She said.

"Don't tell me that you like sucking cum that much that you'll even lick some cunt to get it. A straight man who likes pussy won't suck a dick just because the owner just got done fucking a hot woman." Terry added in.

Susan had become flush from the wine, and she wasn't used to being badgered in such a way. They were twisting her words back upon her and she was finding it difficult to respond.

"I'm not saying that. I prefer men to women and that's all. I don't make sex with women a habit." She said while running a hand through her hair.

"Well you made a habit out of it with me." Lori quipped between sips of her wine.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I got the idea from a book I read a long time ago. I was reviewing your resume and found that you had worked for a friend of mine at another company. I mentioned you and the friend told me you had a different position than you said. I was just going to give you a warning. I came by your office and heard you talking to your husband on the phone. You were telling him about how you enjoyed fucking that morning and how kinky you felt not having douched before coming to work." Susan said in a long burst.

"So?" Lori asked.

"So, my husband had been gone on a trip for a week and I was jealous. I was angry that you were getting fucked and I wasn't. I was just going to humiliate you by telling you that I smelled semen in your office, but it got out of hand." Susan added. Her haughtiness was gone and her shoulders had drooped with her admissions.

"So you were jealous. How did that turn into everything else?" Terry asked.

"I guess I wanted to see." Susan mumbled.

"What? See what?" Terry pressed.

"I've always that it was erotic to see semen dripping from a woman. My husband doesn't share my desires so he wears a condom. He thinks that it's too much of a mess. I have a few pictures that I found on the Internet, but I wanted to see up close. One thing lead to the other until it was out of hand." Susan said, her voice trailing off to a whisper.

Lori took a deep breath and then another sip of her wine. "I can understand how this happened, on some level, but that doesn't let you off the hook." She said.

"You put both of us through hell and you need to make restitution." Terry added.

"How much do you want?" Susan asked, defeated.

Terry leaned back in his chair and tented his fingers. "No, no. It's not that easy. We don't want your money. Your husband has enough to make sure that it is meaningless to take any from you. We have much better plans in store. You can start by standing and stripping off your clothes." He said.

"You can't be serious!" Susan yelled.

"I am serious, and you will do what we tell you and how we tell you to do it. If you don't, then we must come back to the issue of the pictures and video." Terry said, reminding Susan of her position.

"You've provided us with a rare opportunity. Most couples often fantasize about changing up things in the bedroom and adding a third person, but rarely do. There are always problems that pop up, but since you'll do whatever we want this will be perfect." Lori said. She pushed her chair back and waved her hand in Susan's direction. "Let's get those clothes off. I never did see how you really look."

Susan knew that she was trapped. There was no way out, and she knew what would happen if her husband found out. Andy would divorce her before letting such a scandal affect his business reputation. His father had always been cool toward her and would make sure that Andy enforced the prenuptial agreement, leaving her with nothing. Susan pulled her chair back and stood up stiffly. She was dressed in her back business jacket and skirt, and began by removing the jacket.

"Remove your clothing in layers but leave the heels on. Jacket, then skirt, then blouse and so on." Terry ordered.

Susan's face reddened as she let her jacket drop to the floor. Her skirt followed the jacket, and then finally her blouse.

"That's a quite a nice outfit. Do you like wearing lingerie?" Lori asked as she appraised Susan. Susan was left standing in a black lace bra and instead of pantyhose; she wore a black garter with matching stockings.

"Y-yes." Susan stammered embarrassedly.

"I like that. Take the bra off, but leave everything else." Terry said while standing up.

Susan took a deep breath and hesitated. Her fingers grasped the clasp on the front of her bra but she couldn't seem to move them and she didn't see Terry motion to Lori. Lori stood up and walked behind Susan who held her breath in anticipation and dread.

"You know, she does have smooth skin." Lori commented as she touched Susan's shoulders, causing the woman to shiver. Lori ran her hands down Susan's arms, pulling them away from her breasts and down to her sides. Susan's breath was coming in ragged pants as Lori's hand moved around to her sides and slid up to rest under her breasts. Terry had come around in front of Susan and was watching. Lori's actions and the torn look on Susan's face was a powerful mixture.

Lori cupped Susan's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. Susan couldn't help but whimper at the treatment and her hips gave a slight movement on their own. Loris finally turned her attention to the clasps and unhooked the bra with one swift movement. She held the cups together before slowly pulling them apart. Lori was barely an inch taller than Susan and she looked over her shoulder as she let her breasts drop free.

"They do look nice from here. What do you think honey?" Lori asked as she cupped her hands under Susan's breasts.

Terry moved closer and added his hands to Lori's. Their hands totally encased Susan's breasts and she bit her lip in order to try and stay quiet. She was successful until Terry began to rub her nipples with his thumbs. He teased her nipples until they were stiff and her breathing was deep and heavy.

"They are nice, and her nipples are perfect." Terry said. Susan had closed her eyes, but Terry kept his locked on her face as he dipped his head and captured one of her nipples between his teeth. He bit the rubbery flesh lightly and Susan's eyes flew open in surprise. Terry held her gaze as he swiped his tongue around her nipple before releasing it.

Terry and Lori left Susan standing unsteadily as the sat back down in their chairs. They both took a drink from their glasses before talking again, and it was Lori who spoke first. "Now, I think we need to get the rules out of the way. Terry and I talked about it, and as much as we want revenge for what you did, we aren't sadistic. You may have been a bitch, but you never did anything to cause me pain. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you never would have. Taking all of this into consideration, we will not hurt you, and you believe in that. We will use you as we see fit. We will fuck you how we want and where we want. If you follow orders then you'll find a lot of pleasure. If you don't we will have to come up punishments that will be far worse than physical pain. Do you understand?" Lori told her.

"Yes ma'am." Susan replied. The submission in her voice thrilled Lori. Susan looked far different than normal. She looked small and vulnerable, and Lori almost felt pity for her.

"Good. Now I want you to come over here." Lori said.

Susan obeyed and came to stand before Lori. Terry watched and for the first time was fully able to appreciate the differences in the two women. Though they were similar in build, Lori had medium length blonde hair with a creamy complexion, while Susan's hair was short and black, and she sported a year round tan. Their breasts were similar but differed when it came to the nipples. Lori's were petite while the simple rubbing had caused Susan's to gain the length of pencil erasers. Terry grinned as he thought of all the possibilities of pairing the two together.

"Get down on your hands and knees." Lori ordered Susan. Susan obeyed slowly, but she obeyed. Lori waited until Susan was in the correct position before she lifted the front of her dress. Lori had fucked Terry a few minutes before Susan arrived and he pussy was still oozing the load he had left. The sperm had lost its fresh cream color and was now flowing clear. Some of it had oozed out down Susan's thighs, giving them a sticky and shiny glaze.

"Your first task won't be much of a problem since you enjoy eating cum." Lori teased. Susan understood and moved forward to lick Lori's sticky slit, but Lori stopped her by placing a hand on her forehead. "No. Don't go straight for it. I like my thighs licked and there's plenty of sticky sperm for you to lick up." Lori explained.

Susan eased back a few inches and began to lick at Lori's thighs. She had done this many times before when she was in control of Lori, but things seemed different now. She was humiliated, scared and on the verge of tears, but she was also strangely excited. There had always been a sexual thrill when she devoured cum that Lori brought her, and she would get wet with arousal, but this was different. Susan could feel the juices filling up her cunt and pouring out and shivered as a teardrop of cunt juice rolled down her leg.

Lori's cunt had already begun to flow by the time Susan reached it. She gave a low deep sigh of contentment as Susan's tongue danced over her wet flesh. Susan was turning out to be an excellent cunt licker. She may claim to not be a lesbian, but she sure knew her way around a woman. Lori ran her hands through Susan's hair and guided her to the spots that needed her tongue the most.

"Honey, why don't you come on over and see how Susan's doing" Lori said to Terry as he watched the show.

Terry didn't need to be asked twice. He came over and knelt on one knee next to Susan. He got an idea and got up, but returned in a few seconds with his digital camera. He was able to get quite a few perfect shots of Susan's tongue as in worked in and around his wife's wet cunt. Lori smiled as he took the shots. It was no doubt that they would be further leverage against Susan, but she also felt a thrill at having her dirty sex with Susan photographed for later review.

Terry soon sat the camera aside and began to explore Susan. He started by simply rubbing a hand down her back. She was an attractive woman after all, and her skin was smooth and soft. His hand began to roam as he moved down to the cheeks of her ass. They weren't large, but they were firm, nicely shaped, and Terry enjoyed how hot they felt. A scent caught his attention and it was unmistakable. He moved behind her and while continuing to rub her with one hand, he drew her panties to the side with the other.

"My, my Susan. You must be enjoying something. Your cunt is flowing like a river." Terry said. His voice held a teasing tone, but Lori could also hear the hint of lust. She looked down, caught his eye and gave him a nod of approval. They had already discussed their plans on what could take place, but Lori still wanted to let him know that she was still with the plan.

Lori was unable to hear as Terry unzipped the fly of his pants and unbuckled his belt. He was excited from watching the two of them go at it, and his cock stood out stiff as he let his pants pool around his knees. Terry pressed down on the small of Susan's back, which caused her ass to tilt upward and make her cunt more accessible. Susan for her part her face buried in Lori's cunt, and barley reacted until Terry dropped his head to her flowing cunt. Her breath caught in her throat as he swiped his tongue through her cuntlips. Her entire body shook and her mouth became more forceful.

"Damn she is wet! You'll have to try it" Terry exclaimed to Lori as he licked his lips clean of the sticky juice that clung to him after suckling Susan's cunt. Terry retrieved the camera as he positioned himself behind Susan. He started snapping pictures as he nudged his cock against her cunt and began to slowly slide in. Susan did not seem disagreeable at all, and after a few agonizing second of slow movement actually started to push back and try to get his cock in faster.

"Be patient." Terry ordered. Susan whimpered in response but held her hips still. The pace had been tough on Terry as well, but he had been waiting for the exact reaction she had given. He finally increased his pace and with the wetness of her cunt, was able to bury himself fully inside with one stroke.

A low moan escaped Susan's lips as Terry's cock filled her up. She tried not to react but it felt too good to resist. Terry was having his own fun. He loved taking photos of sex almost as much as having it. The shots he was getting were incredible and he quickly filled the cameras memory. When he did so, he sat the camera back down and concentrated on Susan. Her cunt was extremely wet, and it left thick ropes of cunt juice on his cock as he slowly pumped in and out of her. He kept the pace steady, as he didn't want to end things too quickly, as well as for another reason. The longer he could keep from filling her cunt with his seed, the more there would be.

The rhythm wasn't lost on either of the woman. Susan was almost out of her mind. She was so keyed up that she could hardly stay still. Her tongue and mouth was like a hummingbird against Lori's cunt, and Lori was fast approaching a tremendous orgasm. She had never thought that she would find the sight of her husband fucking another woman to be so exciting. The entire act of the two of them taking this woman and making her their own was pushing her even higher.

Lori began to thrust her hips upward in an effort to bring about her climax. She was teetering on the edge and was torn between enjoying the climb and the desire to push over the summit. Susan reacted on instinct and captured Lori's clit in between her lips. She sucked hard on the flesh and battered it with her tongue. Lori responded fantastically. She hands gripped the arms of the chair with all of her might, and her fingernails pressed into the wood. Every muscle in her body tensed for a few seconds and she let out a piercing wail as her climax exploded through her body. Susan was forced to grab Lori's thighs to keep from be battered into unconsciousness by the bucking woman.

When Lori began to calm down, she pulled Susan up by the hair. She pushed the breathless woman backward and slid down to her knees on the floor in front of her. Terry pivoted backward and Susan sank down on his cock. Susan groaned as terry grabbed her arms and pinned them to her sides.

Lori ran her hands over Susan's sweat slick breasts as she took a few seconds to catch her breath. She had to admit that Susan did make a hot sight. Her tan body, wet with perspiration and her face covered with cunt juice were erotic beyond description. Lori slid one of her hands down Susan's stomach, and delighted in way her muscles fluttered at the touch. She kept going until her fingers pressed Susan's clitoris. It was hard as a rock, and Susan sucked in a sharp breath as Lori began to massage it.

Lori leaned close and pressed her body to Susan's. She could feel the incredible, wet heat through her dress and Susan seemed to mold herself to Lori's body. Lori kissed the side of her neck, sending shivers down Susan's spine.

"Are you ready to fill her up baby?" Lori said to Terry as she nuzzled Susan's neck.

"Yes, very." Terry grunted with a hint of humor in his voice. He knew that Lori was well aware of how hard it was for him to keep himself in check during such a highly charged environment.

Terry had only been holding out because of Lori, but he began to pick up his pace. The current position opened had opened Susan up and he was able to thrust as deep into her as possible with stroke. Her cunt had been gripping him like a hand, but it had become even tighter now that Lori was stroking her clit. He almost felt as if he were in a race as Susan began to drive herself down on him with every stroke.

"See. If you act properly and do as your told, you'll get rewarded." Lori whispered in Susan's ear. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes. Please." Susan responded in a shaky voice.

"Since your learning so quickly, I'll let you." Lori replied. She slid her mouth over to Susan's and gave her a deep kiss that was returned with as much enthusiasm. She gripped Susan's clit between her thumb and finger and began to jerk the little piece of flesh as if it were a miniature cock.

Terry felt Susan's cunt spasm and he knew that she was on the verge of climaxing. He responded by tightening his hold on her arms and using them as leverage. He thrust up into her with as much speed and force possible, causing her to yelp with every stroke. The muscles in her arms became rigid as the dual assault caused her to cum. Susan had never climaxed so hard in her life, and neither Terry nor Lori slowed down. Her body jerked savagely and the sensations became almost more that she could bear. She was lost in a haze when she felt Terry's cock swell then erupt deep inside of her. She could feel each pulse of his cock and each hot spurt of semen as it splattered against her cunt walls.

Lori stopped stroking her clit, much to Susan's relief, and moved away. Terry relaxed his grip on her arms and rubbed the areas where he had been holding her, while Susan slumped against him like a rag doll. Lori returned carrying the camera with a fresh memory card. She snapped a few wide-angle pictures before zooming in and catching a few close ups. Susan was limp as Terry maneuvered her body. She winced in pain as he pulled her legs from beneath her. He gave them a quick rub before lifting them up and spreading her open. His cock had stayed firmly rooted inside of her, and Lori made sure to get plenty of pictures.

The coup de grace came when Terry lifted Susan and allowed his cock to fall free. Her pussy was red and open, and a pearly river of cum began to ooze from inside. Cum oozed from between her lips as the camera flashed repeatedly. It flowed down and made a pool in the ring of her asshole that soon began to over flow.

"Give me nice push." Lori told Susan, who responded without thought. She bore down and a heavy spurt of cum and pussy juice flowed from her cunt, causing Lori to whistle in appreciation. She reached forward and pushed a finger into Susan's well-used cunt. It was heavily coated when she pulled it out and brought it to Susan's mouth. Susan accepted the sticky finger as Lori continued to snap pictures. She repeated the process a few times until she was satisfied.

12