Cheaters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori helped Susan to her feet and led her into the bathroom for a shower. Susan didn't wasn't surprised when Lori joined her in the shower and didn't object to the mutual soaping that followed. Susan was still excited when the shower ended but didn't dare express it. Terry had apparently showered in a different room because he was fully dressed by the time the two women exited the shower.

Susan's garter and stockings had become soaked so she placed them in her purse as she dressed. She didn't know how to react so she kept her eyes cast to the floor and avoided looking at Terry and Lori. She stood quietly after she had finished dressing and waited for the couple that had left the room.

Terry and Lori returned, forcing Susan to look at them. Terry carried a small, black leather choker in his hand. He looped the choker around Susan's neck and fastened it in place.

"This is just a little reminder. It's nothing obtrusive, and it should match anything you wear. It stays on unless you bathe or shower. If your husband asks, make up any story you want." Lori told her.

Lori placed her hand under Susan's chin and lifted her face upward. "I'll see you at work in the morning. We will keep our morning meetings, and I will discuss some new changes with you." She told her. Susan managed a nod, but was surprised when Lori leaned in and gave her a firm but soft kiss on the lips. She was utterly confused at how she was being treated. She was being blackmailed into sex, but it was sex that she enjoyed. She was emotionally torn and her weary mind could not resolve the conflicts that raged inside of her.

Susan soon found herself sitting in her car. She felt numb and raw at the same time, and her still hard nipples attested to her excitement. She sat in the car for what seemed like an eternity before slowly pulling away. She had no one to turn to for help, and she didn't know if she even wanted it.

12