Cheaters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My gear is out of action for this evening. I'm going to take a nice hot soak tonight. If you're still up to it, you can come by at seven for dinner. I'm quite sure Terry will be up for something creative after that." Lori said.

Susan didn't know what 'creative' meant, but her pussy contracted at the possible connotations. "Okay. I'll bring a bottle of wine. What will you be serving?" Susan asked as she checked herself over.

Lori was about to reply but stopped. A wicked smile came across her face as a wicked thought came to mind. Susan noticed and stopped what she was doing to watch. "Now that you mention it, I won't be serving anything. I think I'll leave the serving up to you. If you can get by a wine shop, pick up a bottle of Asian wine. Either a plum or sake will do." Lori said deviously.

"I'm beginning to like this all too much." Susan said with a smirk. She finished checking everything and opened the door.

"Oh, could you make copies of the things we went over at last nights conference call?" Susan asked before stepping out into the hallway.

Lori smiled and nodded. "I'll do that this evening ma'am and have ready for you in the morning." She replied.

"Thank you." Susan said before closing the door and heading for her own office. Lori found herself alone in her office. It wasn't even ten in the morning and she was already to worn out to work. She slid her hand under her skirt and touched her pussy. It was sore and well used, but she could feel her excitement already building. Susan was even more tired and both women found it almost impossible to survive the day. They found that they gained energy as the day wore on and it got closer to quitting time. They both left and headed home with intentions to have a hot soak before dinner.

***What do you think so far? Do you like the direction? Leaving feedback is always welcomed!!!***

12