Cheater's Due Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenoreLee
LenoreLee
85 Followers

"Take my cum, little sister." He growled and with a thrust so hard that it hurt, he came in my pussy.

I wanted to cry out, to scream that I wasn't on the pill, but the pressure on my clit, the scent and taste of #5's pussy, and the sensation of my brother's cum filling my tight cunt overwhelmed me. I came, soundless and shaking, on my brother's cock. #5 slid off my fingers and moved out from beneath my mouth, but I barely registered it as my orgasm froze my breathing and the pressure in my head mounted.

"Milk me, whore. Milk your brother's cock." Brett was still buried in my cunt and my orgasm squeezed his cock and drew out every last drop of cum that it could.

The orgasm ended after a few minutes and I collapsed against the gymnastic horse. My brother remained inside of me for a moment longer, then slid out and moved around to my mouth. He didn't say a word as I opened my mouth and cleaned our fluids from his still-hard member.

"I'll be back." He said, moving to slap my ass one more time once I had cleaned him off. "#3 and #4, please step forward.

I could barely stand, but I knew that the people surrounding me wouldn't stop until they had each been fulfilled. I could only hope that I had enough stamina to make it through the 22 remaining deviants waiting to fuck me.

LenoreLee
LenoreLee
85 Followers
12