Cheaters Never Prosper

Story Info
Young coed gets "punished" like the bad girl that she is.
3.3k words
4.01
54.7k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly Haskell was a 19-year-old college coed and a very bad girl. She'd cheated on tests at school for years & years, got her friends in trouble whenever possible and, with the boys, she had been quite the little vixen cock tease.

One day, Shelly was taking her Spring chemistry final when, low and behold, she was finally caught in the act of cheating. Mr. Hermann, her professor, caught her with answers to the test written all down her firm inner thigh.

Shelly always liked to show off her legs. She was such a pretty girl. Shelly was 5'2" tall, weighed around 120 pounds, and had blonde hair with blue eyes, a very small, tight little heart-shaped ass and very firm D-cup titties.

Glenn Hermann was a typical-looking, 50-year-old college professor. He was slightly above average in height with a medium build, and what little grey hair he had left on top of his head was rapidly balding.

When Mr. Hermann noticed something was awry in class during the chemistry final, he immediately spoke up to Shelly.

"And just what are you doing Miss Haskell?" Mr. Hermann said sternly.

"Ohhhh...Mr. Hermann...ummm...I was just fixing my dress...it tends to ride up on me," Shelly replied, obviously lying.

Shelly batted her blue eyes at Mr. Hermann, hoping that she would get her way. She always tended to get her way with men, both young & old.

"I don't think that's all you're up to young lady," Mr. Hermann said as he gazed at the chemical equations written up and down Shelly's smooth, young thigh, "Put your test on my desk and report to my office immediately!"

Mr. Hermann was infuriated.

"But...but, I was just..." Shelly tried to interject.

"But nothing!" Mr. Hermann immediately shot back, causing every head in the room to turn towards the two of them.

Mr. Hermann took hold of Shelly's arm and led her up from her desk to the front of the classroom.

"Take over," Mr. Hermann said to Brian Sherwood, the Teaching Assistant for Chemistry 203, who was sitting at the front of the room.

Brian smiled widely at Shelly. She had gotten him to do all of her homework for the semester in exchange for some promised "special favors" of hers at a later date.

However, that later date never came to pass and Shelly had never delivered on her promises to take care of Brian's needs, nor did she ever intend to. She merely had led him on, and he had been her fool.

Brian was no ladies man by any measure the term. He was a stereotypical nerd, slight in build, below average in height with brown hair and eyeglasses over his brown eyes.

"Looks like you'll finally get what's coming to you Shelly," Brian said with an evil grin on his face as she and Mr. Hermann whisked by him.

"I'll be back momentarily class," Mr. Hermann said as he led Shelly out the classroom.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Shelly whined, tears starting to run down her face as Mr. Hermann gripped her arm more forcefully in the hallway.

"If there's one thing that gets my goat young lady, it's cheating," Mr. Hermann said as the two of them entered his office, which was just down at the end of the hallway from the classroom.

Mr. Hermann threw Shelly down in a chair and closed the door behind the two of them.

Shelly sat looking at the floor, her mind slowly beginning to realize that she had been caught, but good!

Mr. Hermann stood in front of her, towering over the tiny girl.

Her thick, blonde mane of hair framed her sad face. Her ample chest heaved and fell in her short, flowery dress as she began to cry in earnest. Shelly brought her small hands up to cover her tearing, blue eyes.

"That's not going to help you at all Miss Haskell. I caught you dead to rights. I'll see that you fail my class and have to repeat it."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," Shelly sobbed. "I didn't mean to do it!"

"You didn't mean to?!" Mr. Hermann cried out, "And just who wrote this then?!" Mr. Hermann said as he quickly lifted up the hem of Shelly's short dress, exposing the writing on her thighs and much more than that.

Shelly rarely wore any underwear, and this day was no exception.

"Mr. Hermann!" Shelly said as she jumped up, pulling her skirt back down. "What are doing?!"

"Exposing you for the cheat that you are Miss Haskell, and for the slut that you are as well! Not wearing any panties...it's scandalous!"

Mr. Hermann's face was flushed, and Shelly took note of that immediately. Her tiny, naughty mind started to come up with a plan to get out of her cheating.

"Did you like what you saw Glenn?" Shelly said, using her professor's first name and flashing him a broad smile while moving in closer to him.

"You will address me as Mr. Hermann, Miss Haskell, and no, I do not like this aggravated situation that you have caused at all."

"Do you mean this aggravated situation Mr. Hermann?" Shelly purred as she moved her small hands up and down the front of Mr. Hermann's crotch.

Mr. Hermann had lied. He was indeed very excited by what he saw underneath Shelly Haskell's short dress.

"Ummm...stop that...right now...I'll have you disciplined for this..." Mr. Hermann attempted to interject.

"Oooohhhh, Mr. Hermann, I love to be disciplined. I can be such a bad, bad girl sometimes," Shelly said as she gave Mr. Hermann's privates a harder squeeze.

"Oh, what are you doing to me?" Mr. Hermann inquired in a higher, shrill voice.

"Wouldn't you like to rub all those naughty, little notes off my thighs Mr. Hermann? Using your hands on my tight, young body...making me quiver with fear. Even spanking me, because I've been such a bad little girl?"

Shelly was indeed a bad girl. She was more than willing to trade a moment of passion with a balding, older man in exchange for that same man forgetting that she had attempted to cheat on her chemistry final.

"You can do whatever you want to me. I'm yours Mr. Hermann," Shelly said to him as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of him.

Mr. Hermann was stunned. He looked at her up and down. Her smile was drawing him in. He was doomed by the young coed's charms.

Shelly looked up at her professor with her blue eyes while she started to rub the tops of his thighs up and down slowly with both her tiny hands.

"What would you like for me to do to you first Glenn?" Shelly said while pouting her lips.

Mr. Hermann pondered quickly. What was she doing? What if they were caught? What if, God forbid, his wife found out?? He would be deader than a doornail, left without a job or a family.

But still, he was a man; a man that had fantasized about having his way with many of the young coeds in his classes, especially Shelly Haskell.

She was such a pretty girl who almost always wore the cutest little outfits in class, and now, she was potentially his for the taking. Her tiny mouth, her swelling breasts, her tight rump, and what lay between her legs...all for him now. He couldn't resist.

"Touch me," he said, pulling her head to his crotch and rubbing her pretty face all over the front of his trousers, "Here."

Shelly moaned and eagerly moved her pretty face all over the growing, telltale bulge in Mr. Hermann's pants.

"I think something in there wants to come out and play," Shelly said with a giggle.

She reached up for his zipper, but he was already there, tugging it down quickly and unbuttoning his brown pants. Shelly giggled again at his rush to release his "surprise" for her.

His pants dropped to the floor, and he stood before her in a old pair of grey boxers, his male member hard and pressing out against the front of his underwear. Shelly moved her head in and proceeded to lay a series of wet kisses up and down the sizeable length of his engorged prick through his boxers.

"Oh my Mr. Hermann, such a prominent bulge for such a distinguished professor," Shelly joked.

As she could tell by the growing look of lust in Mr. Hermann's eyes, Shelly was driving Mr. Hermann crazy.

"Would you like to see what I have for bad young girls that cheat in my class Shelly?" he inquired as he gripped the waistband of his underwear.

"Yes, yes...please Glenn..." Shelly groaned, licking her lips back and forth with her wet little tongue.

Mr. Hermann quickly whipped his boxers off, exposing his very large, hard penis to her. Glenn Hermann was hiding a 9.5" long, over 2" wide cock in his boxers for young Shelly Haskell!

Shelly gasped and covered her mouth briefly with one of her hands as she gazed wildly at Mr. Hermann's enormous prick. His full, hairy nuts hung low beneath the base of his big cock, and the veins of his dick pulsed with the rapid beat of his heart. Shelly gripped his rapidly stiffening dick by the base and squeezed it hard with her right hand, causing Mr. Hermann to groan loudly. She then stuck out her tongue and slowly tasted the length of his thick shaft, starting at the bottom and moving up to the rim of his circumcised cock. Then she slowly descended back down it again with her warm mouth and tongue. She lathered his dick slowly, getting it all wet with her saliva, as Mr. Hermann watched, wild-eyed.

"Mmmmm...your big cock tastes so good Glenn," Shelly moaned.

"Your tongue feels heavenly Shelly," Mr. Hermann responded quickly.

Shelly swirled her tongue around and around the head of his wide cockhead, teasing him even more. Then, suddenly, she stopped, looking up at him.

"Do you want my mouth around your fat dick, Mr. Hermann?" Shelly teased.

Mr. Hermann clenched his teeth and hissed, "No, I want your tight throat around my fat dick!"

He took hold of her blonde tresses from behind and guided her towards the tip of his throbbing penis while she moaned in agreement. Her mouth opened wide and took him in, sliding his stiff shaft into her wet, teenaged mouth.

Mr. Hermann moaned again and again as Shelly descended her wet lips down his big dick. Her lips made a perfect "O" as they took more and more of him inside her. She took him deeper, slowly, the head of his dick poking towards the opening of her hungry throat. The whole while, Shelly kept eye contact with Mr. Hermann's brown eyes.

Shelly started to move her wet mouth up and down his hard member, slowly pumping him. Her mouth squeezed and relaxed over him, as his breath became heavier. On every stroke, she took him deeper into her warm mouth and a little more down her slick, willing throat, working him over good. Finally, her throat relaxed enough so that she could slide his big dick completely in and out of her mouth and throat with just a slight bit of gagging when she neared the base of Mr. Hermann's wide cock.

Shelly pumped him faster then with her mouth & throat, and Mr. Hermann's hands gripped her hair as he watched her give him the best blow job that he had ever had.

Just as Shelly started to really work up frenzy on him though, the two heard the distinct sound of a key entering and turning the lock on Mr. Hermann's office. Before the two could react, Brian, the TA, strolled into the office.

"The class finished early with the test, so I thought I would drop...what the hell?!" Brian said as he stopped short.

He couldn't believe what he saw. There was Mr. Hermann and Shelly, the two of them locked together, and it did not appear that Mr. Hermann was giving Shelly the admonishment that Brian had expected. She was sucking him off instead!

"Ummmm...I can explain everything..." Mr. Hermann started to stumble, but Shelly cut him off.

"Mmmmm...hi Brian," Shelly said mischievously as she slowly stroked Mr. Hermann's slick, sizeable erection with her tiny right hand, "Would you like to join us?"

Shelly's dirty mind worked quickly to get them out of the situation that they were in.

Brian dropped the chemistry finals to the floor of Mr. Hermann's office in astonishment.

"I never did thank you properly for all the work you helped me with this past semester," Shelly continued.

Shelly stood up and then eased herself back down onto the couch in Mr. Hermann's office, spreading her legs and hiking her skirt up. Since she wore no panties, the two of them saw immediately how wet she had become while pleasing Mr. Hermann with her young mouth. Her pussy lips were swollen, and the small patch of brownish hair down there was soaked.

Brian immediately closed the door to Mr. Hermann's office before anyone else in the hallway could see what was transpiring in there.

"How about you take care of this Glenn with that big dick of yours," she said, running her left hand through her pussy lips, "and you use my mouth Brian?"

Mr. Hermann and Brian stood there before her, mouths agape, amazed at how brazen Shelly was acting. She wanted both of them to have their way with her at the same time!

Brian felt a twinge in his trousers, his cock starting to grow hard in his pants. He swallowed hard and tried to compose himself to answer her.

"Ummm...yea, I'm into it if you are Mr. Hermann."

Brian certainly didn't need much in the way of convincing. He had always wanted Shelly, and she had teased and denied him for long enough. Now she would get what she had REALLY deserved.

Mr. Hermann, his big cock bulging even harder than before, simply nodded and moved in closer to Shelly. He kicked his shoes & boxers off and knelt down between her outstretched legs to taste her pussy, sticking his tongue out and running it up and down her folds while Shelly moaned.

Brian quickly fumbled with his jeans, trying to get them off as fast as he could before Shelly changed her mind.

Mr. Hermann pressed his tongue in deeper, tasting her musky wetness in his mouth.

"Come here Brian...come to my lips," Shelly moaned.

Brian, now naked from the waist down, quickly moved over to the couch. He knelt down next to her, waving his hardening, average-sized cock before her face.

Shelly stuck out her tongue and grabbed his cock with her hand, tasting it slowly with her wet mouth and tongue. Up and down she went on the TA's dick, matching Mr. Hermann's rhythm on her pussy.

"God, you're so hot Shelly," Brian stammered as she licked him slowly from the base of his dick up to the tip.

Brian's cock was now almost fully hard, not nearly as big as Mr. Hermann's, but big enough to fill a good deal of Shelly's wet mouth.

"Fuck me Glenn, now!" Shelly cried. "Fuck me while I suck this cock off in my mouth!!"

Mr. Hermann and Brian both groaned in unison.

Shelly took Brian's dick into her mouth, easily stuffing all of it quickly inside while Brian held onto the blonde's head.

Mr. Hermann knelt up higher on his knees before her and rubbed his oversized pecker over her nether lips, up and down. Then he slowly pressed the big head of his penis into her tight teen cunt, popping it inside.

Shelly and Mr. Hermann both moaned at the feeling of his slow penetration.

Mr. Hermann slowly and deliberately eased his big dick deeper and deeper inside Shelly's tight, wet pussy, while she squirmed and sucked down harder on Brian.

Shelly's lips wrapped around the base of Brian's dick, while her tongue swirled around the length of him.

Brian's cock throbbed, feeling even bigger, inside her hot mouth. Brian had waited a long time for this, and it was worth every minute.

Mr. Hermann went into Shelly with his fat member all the way to the back of her tight little pussy.

"My God Shelly, you're so tight!" Mr. Hermann cried as he felt her grip him tighter than he had ever been gripped before.

"And her mouth is so good!" Brian exclaimed.

"I know," Mr. Hermann smiled as he started to stir Shelly's tight pussy around and around with his big, wide cock, still buried as deep as he could get inside of her. Shelly's tight pussy could only take about two-thirds of Mr. Hermann's big cock.

"Ohhh yea!!" Shelly said as she released Brian's dick and yelped at Mr. Hermann's deep probing.

Mr. Hermann started to stroke her tight cunt in and out, watching her wetness covering his big dick.

Shelly continued to suck up and down Brian's dick.

The two men started to move in unison, when Mr. Hermann started to pull out of her pussy...Brian would start to pump into Shelly's mouth. Shelly was getting fucked at both ends, but good!

Shelly just laid there and let the waves and waves of pleasure that she was feeling wash over her.

Faster and faster, the two men pumped the tiny coed from both ends. In and out, they groaned and moaned and fucked her on the couch in Mr. Hermann's office.

The saliva from Shelly's wet mouth covered Brian's dick and balls, and Mr. Hermann glided what he could of his big cock easily in and out of her slick little pussy now. Harder and harder, they pumped their hips into Shelly. Mr. Hermann pummeled her tiny cunt, while Brian filled her hot mouth up again and again. The sound of Mr. Hermann's big balls slapping against Shelly's tiny ass made a rhythmic sound in the office for over 15 minutes.

"Oh God, I feel it," Brian breathed heavily, "She's doing it to me!"

"Cum in her mouth Brian. Do it!" Mr. Hermann urged.

Shelly sucked Brian's entire dick into her mouth one last time, sucking down hard as Brian blasted the back of her mouth with hot cum.

"Oh fuck!" Brian bellowed.

Mr. Hermann worked Shelly over even faster, going almost balls deep and as fast as his hips could manage.

Brian collapsed on the couch beside the two of them and watched what unfolded next.

Shelly started to moan and groan louder and louder now that her mouth was free to express how she felt getting fucked by Mr. Hermann's huge cock. She gripped Mr. Hermann's waist and pulled him into her again and again, pressing the blue eyes on her pretty face shut.

"Make me come. Make me come on that big dick of yours Glenn. Oh God!" Shelly begged.

Shelly opened her mouth wide and started to call out, feeling her release come over her in a HUGE wave.

"Motherfucker!" Shelly called out.

Mr. Hermann buried himself deep inside Shelly and felt the coed clamp down on him. He groaned as she came all over his wide cock, quickly squeezing and contracting her pussy muscles around him. He felt a hitch in his big balls as his cum surged down his dick.

Mr. Hermann called out too in a quick yelp as his cum spilled into the back of her hot, little pussy. Mr. Hermann collapsed onto Shelly's body, grinding over her abused pussy while still deep inside her.

Shelly smiled widely and winked at Brian.

"I always knew that chemistry would turn out to be very useful in life," she joked. "Looks like I might need some more 'special tutoring' in it though, over the summer."

The three of them laughed heartily as thoughts of the long, hot summer ahead of them danced through their minds.