Cheaters' Revenge

Story Info
Revenge with an evil touch.
6.9k words
3.8
136.2k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

Thank you, Candace.

For all those who have commented on 'Jessica', yes! There will be a second part.

*

Ewan McLaughlin pulled his car into the driveway. He inhaled deeply, left the vehicle and walked to his cousin's house. He didn't have to ring the bell, because James already had the door opened and welcomed him inside. Beth was waiting for him in the living room, she kissed him on the cheek and invited him to take a seat.

Ewan was married to Nancy and both were thirty-eight years old. They had a son, John, who had celebrated his twelfth birthday a couple of weeks before. Ewan and James fathers were brothers; hence they both bore the same family name. James and his young wife Elizabeth had twins, Ian and Sean, ten years old.

Beth brought Ewan a cup of coffee. "Black without sugar."

"You know my taste, Beth. Where are the twins?"

"They are spending the afternoon at their friend's place." Beth replied and sat by her husband.

Ewan turned to James. "Ok bro, what's going on? You called me to come here alone. What's so important that you needed to discuss this with me but not in the presence of Nancy?"

James looked at Beth and then back to Ewan. "It's that what I'm going to tell you, ask you, will have to remain a secret among the three of us. No one else, I repeat, no one else should know."

"Does it concern my family? Am I in trouble?" Ewan frowned.

"Not you, it concerns me. Promise me, Ewan, that you'll keep it to yourself." James begged.

"We are like brothers, James. I have no other choice than to keep your secret."

James took a deep breath. Beth held his hand. "I'm having some health issues." James almost cried.

"What ... what type of issues? You are not dying, are you? You have always taken care of your health."

"It's that," James looked down at the floor, "I've become impotent."

"What?" Ewan almost spilled his coffee.

"It started five years ago when I was having some erectile dysfunction problems. I thought it was stress as I was expanding my business with additional loans and employees. I only saw a doctor three years later when Beth was constantly after me. Maybe it was my ego or pride to keep my problem to myself. And in the mean time it was Beth who was suffering."

"What did the doctor advise or prescribe for the last two years?" Ewan asked.

"I did some test, took some prescriptions, all types of pills to boost my sex drive but nothing worked. The doctor said that I should have contacted him the first time I had this issue. I waited too long." Tears ran down James' face. "The doctor told me that perhaps the issue is in my head. I don't know Ewan, I really don't know."

'I'm sorry, James. Have you seen another doctor? For a second opinion?"

"There have been four in all, and they all said the same thing."

"What can I do for you James, tell me please."

'Beth is thirty-two and still young. I don't want her to suffer any more. I could have divorced her and let her marry again but I don't want my sons to grow up in a broken family. They are only ten." James started to cry.

Ewan approached James and hugged him. Beth joined in. "It's ok." Beth soothed her husband.

"Beth and I have talked about it." James dried his tears. "First, I thought she could go out once or twice a month meeting people, mainly strangers, and be very discreet about it. But I know that after a couple of months, word will spread about her activities. She will be considered a slut and I as a cuckolded husband or a wimp. I don't want my sons to hear this about their mom, this will affect them and I fear that they would be bullied at school. Then I thought about her taking a lover, a steady one. The question was would it be a single or a married man. The guy could not have any future expectations with Beth. He should know that it's only sex. She will need someone who will treat her gently with care and not like a bitch. Someone who will understand her and the situation we are in. Someone who knows her and whom she knows, who likes her and who will protect her if need be. And above all someone whom she'll accept."

James turned towards Beth. She nodded at him.

"I ... we are asking you Ewan, to be that man."

"What?" Ewan jerked. "You want me to cheat on Nancy?"

"Ewan, we will respect your decision," Beth said. "Don't think that we want to break your marriage with Nancy. She is a good woman, a good wife and a good mother. We know how precious she is to you. She has always been like an elder sister to me. Her advice has always been very helpful. We are not here to steal you from her. James and I have been talking about this for months. You are the only one who fits the ideal man we are looking for. Don't think that it's easy for me to just go out and sleep with someone else, including you. I love James and a voice at the back of my mind will always remind me that I'm cheating on him. But I'm a woman and I have needs and urges."

"I understand," Ewan said calmly. "Is there any other way you can deal with this problem? I mean using toys and other gadgets."

"We have tried at the beginning," James replied. "It didn't work, it's artificial."

"I don't know, I really don't know." Ewan shook his head.

"We are aware we are putting much on your shoulders, but always remember that if ever you refuse, we will still keep the same relationship as if this conversation has never happened. Our kids will still meet and hang out together. The three brothers as they usually call themselves." Beth smiled.

"Don't worry, bro." James tapped Ewan on his shoulder. "Beth and I will have to go through everything again and try to find someone else if you decide that you don't want to do this."

Ewan got up and walked to the door and opened it. He stood still. "Give me a couple of days. Let me think about it and I'll give you an answer." He said without turning around and walked to his car.

When Ewan arrived home, Nancy was preparing dinner. "Have you got what you needed at the hardware shop, darling?" She asked.

"No, the drilling machine is out of stock. Where's John?"

"He's in his room."

"Come, kneel down." Ewan unzipped his pants and removed his dick.

"But honey, what if John comes in?"

"We'll hear his footsteps."

Nancy knelt down and took her husband's cock in her mouth. She could feel it swell. Ewan held her head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth. Each time he went as deep as he could. When she had swallowed the whole length, Ewan pulled her head against him and kept her in that position for a few seconds. When he removed his dick, Nancy coughed and started to drool. Ewan pushed his dick again in her mouth and increased the speed of his movement till he came. He waited for Nancy to swallow the last drop before he removed his cock.

"I'm going to wash myself and have a rest. Let me know when dinner is ready." Ewan walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

That night when Nancy came into the bedroom, Ewan was lying naked in bed. She normally slept with a long T-Shirt, with nothing underneath. Ewan pulled her towards him and inserted a finger in her pussy. She moaned. He finger fucked her for a couple of minutes till she was wet. He turned her around. He removed a condom from a drawer and inserted it. He placed Nancy in the doggy style position and pushed his dick inside her. He rammed her with force.

"Yes, yes. Deeper." Nancy moaned.

Ewan spit on her anus and inserted his thumb in her shithole, then a second finger. Nancy knew what was coming, she buried her face in the pillow. With one stoke, Ewan pushed his dick completely into her back hole. Nancy felt slight pain, but she knew it would soon be transformed into pleasure. Ewan fucked her ass continuously and played with her clitoris at the same time. Nancy could feel the sensation building up throughout her body. Ewan stopped his movements and it was Nancy who was pounding her ass against his crotch. She bit the pillow trying to not make any noise. Ewan could not hold back anymore, he came inside the rubber. He then removed his dick from her ass and went to wash himself. When Nancy came from the bathroom, Ewan was already deep asleep.

A couple of days later, Ewan locked himself in his car and made a phone call. "Hi James, are you good to talk?"

"Let me go to the den, hold on." Pause. "Ok Ewan, hope you are bringing good news."

"Yes, it's good news indeed, but there are some conditions."

"I'm listening."

"I would like to have a written statement signed by both of you, detailing your situation, your decisions and that you are ok with this "only sex" relationship. Basically, everything that you told me last time. I will need this to cover my ass if somehow Nancy discovers the affair and sues me for cheating deliberately on her."

"I understand, Ewan. You'll have your signed statement."

"There won't be any audio or video recordings. You will never be near us. I'm against those husbands who hide in the closet to watch their wives having sex with other men. Or those who ask for complete details after the wives arrive home."

"This was not my intention, Ewan."

"I just wanted to be clear upfront. For the first couple of times, we will go to a motel. Then we can arrange to be at your place. For the simple reason that at the beginning, I want Beth to be away from everything."

"Good, anything else?"

"These are my main concerns. This Saturday afternoon I'm free. I will text you the motel where we will be meeting. You bring Beth, hand me the statement and drive away. I will bring her home afterwards."

"It's fine with me. I'll let Beth know."

Saturday afternoon, James drove into the parking lot of Best Western Motel and parked next to Ewan's car. Ewan got out, locked his car and hopped into the back seat of James' Lexus. Beth handed him an envelope. He read the document and nodded. "I've already booked a room. Are you ready?" Ewan asked.

Beth turned towards James. "Go." He whispered.

Ewan and Beth left the car and walked towards the entrance of the motel. James watched them till they disappeared behind the automatic door. "Oh God! Why Me? What sins did I commit?" James started to cry. "I know." He sobbed.

As soon as they entered the room, Beth walked to the window and pulled the curtain. Ewan came behind her and held her against him. He kissed her neck tenderly and moved up to lick her ear. Beth closed her eyes and let herself drift away with the numerous sensations. Ewan then turned her around and kissed her passionately. Without exchanging any words, they undressed each other. Ewan lifted her up and brought her to the bed. He started kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin then he sucked on her tits.

"Ooohhh!" Ewan could hear Beth and continued to suck, then he went down to her belly where he left a hickey. Then he licked her clitoris and finger fucked her at the same time. Her body stiffened. She grabbed the bedsheets and could feel her first orgasm. Then she squirted.

Ewan smiled and immediately brought his tongue to her pussy to taste her. Then he started eating her. A few minutes later her muscles contracted and she orgasmed a second time. He turned and laid on his back. She took his dick in her mouth and started a blow job. Then, with her tongue, she played with his balls. She licked the tip of his cock and could taste his precum.

"Take me now." She whispered in his ear.

Ewan climbed onto and slowly penetrated her. He did her slowly, to enjoy the moment. They looked each other in the eyes and they smiled. He gave her a long kiss with their tongues entwined together. He then placed her feet against his shoulders and entered her to the hilt. She moaned. At the same time, he played with her tits. He increased his speed.

"Yes, harder. Do it." She screamed with pleasure.

Ewan continued the rhythm till he exploded inside her. He rolled over and tried to catch his breath. He glanced at his watch. "We still have two hours."

Beth straddled him, and started kissing him from his head down to his limp cock. She took it in her mouth to get him ready for round two.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Ewan sat in his home office and pondered his life. For the last five years he has been having sex with Beth with the approval of James. They have been very discreet that no one has discovered the affair. At the beginning it was twice a month in a motel and each time in a different one. Then it was at James and Beth home. Since Beth was a stay at home wife, Ewan would come during the day when the twins were at school and they would do it in the spare bedroom. After a couple of months, it became twice a week. Then it got to the point that they would do it whenever they felt like. There was a time when Ewan would meet Beth every day during lunch time. At the start Beth would inform James whenever she would meet Ewan, then after a year she stopped.

The two families continued to meet very often. During every get together, Ewan and Beth would act normal as they usually did. The three boys were BFF's. Ewan always told them that they had the same name, the same blood and that makes them brothers.

Nancy had put on some weight. He fucked her three to four times a week. Once, she complained about their sexual relationship. She wanted more. The following day he bought her a vibrator and a dildo. As usual when they were alone at home, he would take her as he wished. He always carried a condom in his pocket. One day he bent her over the table and fucked her dry in her ass. She yelled and cried, but Ewan didn't care. Another time it was in the laundry room he fucked her doggy style on the running washing machine. When she was on the couch talking to her mom on the phone. He came, lifted her skirt and removed her underwear. He quietly ordered her to continue the conversation and not to hang up. He fucked her with such force that Nancy had to bid her farewell and hung up.

John was in his senior year of high school. The following year he would go to college. Ewan would max out his house mortgage and take a loan for John's full tuition. "Eighteen years already," he thought. "Time flies." That Saturday afternoon he would go and visit Beth. James would take the twins to their soccer training session. As usual he would wait in his car on the street, a hundred meters away. When James drove away, Ewan would then park in the driveway. The twins should not see him or his car. He smiled and stroked his cock. He was waiting eagerly to be in bed with Beth.

James

James put his car engine on. He was driving his sons to their soccer training and afterwards he would take them to an ice cream parlor as usual. The kids liked to eat an ice after heavy sweating on the field. When he would be back after two hours, Ewan would already be gone. Beth would be in a splendid mood. She would laugh and make jokes with the kids. She would hum while preparing dinner. As he left his driveway and pulled onto the main road, he glanced in the rear mirror. He saw Ewan's car make its way to his house.

"Dad! I forgot my shin guards." Ian exclaimed after ten minutes of driving. James immediately made a U-turn.

"Where do you keep them?" James asked Ian.

"They are in a plastic bag under my bed."

James parked fifty meters from his house. He turned to the twins, "Stay here, I'll go and pick them up."

"Why did you stop here?" Sean asked.

"It's better here," James answered, without looking at his kids. "Don't move, I'll be right back."

James walked quietly inside his house. He knew one of the conditions was that he should not be present when they were having sex. Without a sound he walked up the stairs and into the hallway, passed by the spare bedroom to Ian's room. He could hear Beth giggle. On his way back with the plastic bag, he stopped dead in front of the closed door of the spare bedroom. He could not believe his ears. Under shock, he tiptoed to the door and tried to listen to Beth and Ewan conversation.

Ewan: What did you say?

Beth: My biological clock is ticking. I would like to give the twins a little brother or sister.

Ewan: Do you think it's the right thing to do?

Beth: Yes darling. I will explain it to James two or three months after getting pregnant. He will have to accept it. He won't have any choice. I have stopped with birth control. I'm fertile now. Come and impregnate your wife.

James stood still. Tears ran down his face. He was in a hopeless situation and didn't know what to do. He heard Beth moan.

Ewan: I, your only husband, will give you the baby you want. Your wish is my command, sweetheart.

Beth: Everyday you'll have to give me your juice, baby.

Ewan: Tomorrow you'll go shopping, but instead you'll meet me in a motel.

Beth: Oh yes, mmmmm, my man, my husband, my stud, make me cum. Yeesss, give it to me.

Ewan: Take it, hon, take it.

Beth: For the second round I want it in the ass. Take what belongs to you and only you. You are the only one to own it.

James could not listen any more, he walked away like a broken man. He dried his tears and inhaled deeply. He didn't want the twins to read the emotion on his face. He drove slowly and his mind was elsewhere. At the soccer field, he sat on the bench and watched his sons playing. He thought about his life, his youth, the first time he met Beth, his mistakes, the birth of the twins and his impotency. He cried. He was still young and he would have to carry his burden till his death. He knew he had lost Beth the day they decided on the sex only relationship with Ewan, but he never expected to be stabbed in the back. "There is a great possibility that she's already been impregnated by now." He told himself. "How can the mother of my children do this to me?" He knew his hands were tied by the agreement he signed. He took his cellphone and dialed home. It rang various times till Beth picked up.

"Yes James," said an out of breath Beth.

"Please tell Ewan to stay, I have something important to discuss." James requested with a serious voice.

"Something ... is there a problem James?" He could hear the anxiety in Beth's voice.

"I have a few things to clear up."

"Ok, see you after the match."

When James walked into his house, he found Beth and Ewan sitting on the couch and talking leisurely.

"Uncle Ewan." The twins ran to Ewan.

"Hi kids. How was your training today?"

"Marvelous." Both answered together. "Is John with you?"

"No, I was just driving by and decided to drop by and say hello."

"Ok kids, go and have a shower now." James ordered the twins. Both ran up the stairs.

James pour himself a glass of whiskey and came to sit opposite Beth and Ewan. He looked at his wife in the eyes and sipped his drink. The two lovers didn't utter any word and were waiting for James to start the conversation.

"I'm divorcing you Beth."

Beth was shocked at first, turned to Ewan and smiled. Ewan smiled back.

"I'm ok with your decision James." Beth said. "At the beginning it will be hard for the twins, but ultimately they will understand and will have to live with it."

"It will be on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. You will keep the house and your car, which are both mortgage free. I will sell my business. I will set up a trust fund for their college expenses. You will get an alimony till they are eighteen and nothing beyond. You can then sell this house and buy a small two room apartment and invest the rest of the money and live on the return. It won't be that much. If you intend to have the same lifestyle, I advise you look for a job."

"What will you do?"

"I'll travel the world with a backpack, doing some petty work here and there. Then after a couple of years, I'll settle somewhere in South America where it's cheap to live and to retire. It will be hard to leave the twins, anyway in three years they will be leaving for college. They will be two grown up boys by then and they surely will understand. But I will always keep in contact with them through Skype and other social media."

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers
12