Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly sinking down until her face was level with the table top, but still holding onto Fiona's hips she pulled her friend's leg over her shoulders and whispered.

"I am going to suck your cunt Fiona and make you cum as you've never cum before."

The words crashed into Fiona's mind like an electric shock. They were so welcome, so right, so erotic and so needed.

"Yes darling," she groaned her fingernails digging into the small puffs of flesh that were her tits, making deep red marks that she knew would stay there for several days. "Yes Mands, yes, make me cum, please make me cum."

Crouching down almost on her knees, wearing just her black, lacy topped, holdup stockings with Fiona's legs over her shoulders, Amanda wrapped her arms round her lover's upper thighs. She gazed with a degree of adoration and admiration at Fiona's most feminine place. It was wet and glistening, the folds and lips were open, the clit that she had iften stimulated was exposed. She had never before given much thought to the look of a woman's genitals. Now, gazing at Fiona's she saw them as an object of extreme erotic beauty. She leaned further forward and pressed the tip of her tongue right on her lover's clit. The reaction was amazing, Fiona gasped then grunted, her body jerked and she pushed her clit more firmly against Amanda's mouth causing her to ask?

"Ok darling?"

Fiona's hand found Amanda's lustrous, tangled mass of chestnut coloured hair. She entwined her fingers in the long trusses pulling and twisting them and rubbing Amanda's scalp.

"Oh yes Mands, yes yes yes," she moaned simply adoring what her friend was doing to her and already starting to cum.

Amanda was taken with everything about making oral love to another woman. The feel on her tongue, the smell, the warmth and wetness and the gorgeously stimulating reactions from Fiona. Her body was shuddering and convulsing, writhing and bucking. Her hands were on Amanda's head and face and on her own breasts and nipples. She was moaning, groaning, sighing and grunting. And she was talking.

"Yes oh yes."

"Make me cum, help me cum."

"Oh fuck, suck me, do me Mands."

"Lick me harder, lick my cunt, tongue it and suck it."

Amanda was also and particularly aroused by the fact of what she was doing to Fiona. That she could turn her from a stable, calm, fully together female into a writhing, moaning, slobbering mess of totally out of control womanhood made her feel incredible.

She made Fiona cum three times on that kitchen table.

*

Having now cheated on David, it became the norm. Most weeks Amanda would come home early at least once and they would have sex and occasionally she would visit Amanda's office and they would spend the afternoon in bed in a hotel. When David was away they would sleep together, usually making love several times.

Sex with David was becoming drudgery for both of them. They did it for they didn't want him to know they were cheating behind his back as, more and more they believed he was behind theirs. They no longer felt the need for him to be there to give their lesbian activities respectability, they didn't need that any more

On their afternoons in bed after having sex, they would talk. About them, about him, about being bisexual and about the future. They were like-minded, they both wanted a similar future, it didn't include children, but they were not quite sure what else it did include, they knew generally, but not specifically so they hadn't mentioned it to David.

But then one evening when David came home late and both of them smelt the perfume and smoke on him they did mention it.

They were ready for bed when he came in and as he was undressing they got into the king bed, both were naked. They were in each other's arms kissing when he came into the bedroom, also naked. They had pushed the sheet down so that their upper bodies were exposed and, as they turned to look at him and pulled away from each other when he spoke, their breasts were bared.

"What's going one?" He asked seeing Fiona's hand on Amanda's breasts and Amanda's hand on his wife's stomach.

"Isn't it obvious?" Amanda said.

"Yes, but what are you doing?"

"We're doing what we do most weeks when you aren't here and when you're home late after fucking around with your bimbos," Fiona said sharply.

"Don't be silly," he retorted.

"It's not silly David, we know full well you have always cheated on us and now we are cheating on you." Amanda told him.

He smiled. "Well if this is your cheating ladies, bring it on, just let me watch."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible," Fiona said.

"No, and why is that?" He sneered.

"Because David we are leaving you and we're moving into Amanda's house this weekend. We are going to live together, so fuck you and your cheating ways."