Cheating At Cards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers

"It was amazing... because she reached down and took hold of me and I could see her wedding ring on the hand that was holding my cock and it was just so... so... shit! I can't even tell you what it felt like! It was unbelievable! Then Cal started bucking up at her, and I heard her say; "You're nearly there, my love aren't you? D'you want to cum in my cunt? D'you want to fill my happily married cunt... or do you want to do it in my ass?" But Cal just kept on bucking his hips up at her until he suddenly shouted out; "Yes... yes... take it you fuckin' bitch... take it in your cunt!" and they both groaned as he started to cum inside her."

I wanted to ask a question -- an important one -- but I managed to hold back because my husband was in full flow by now as he re-lived the memory.

"When they finished," he continued, "they just grinned at one another. Then he looked at her and sort of nodded in my direction. She was still holding me... and I still had my hand on her tit, but I had to let go of her when she climbed off him.

"But she kept hold of me... and she drew me back towards the armchair. Then she sat down and, without actually saying anything, got me to kneel down in front of her...."

That was where his narrative ground to a halt for a minute or two. It was easy to see that he was agitated and afraid to go on so I asked: "The woman was Marjorie Rushworth, I take it?" He nodded his head very slowly in response; it was clear that he didn't really want to go on, so I said; "There's no point stopping now, is there? You might just as well tell me the rest." In truth, I felt desperately weary, but I knew this opportunity would never come again, so I waited.

"The next bit... well... I don't know...." He said, stumbling over the words. Then he looked at me with real puppy-dog eyes, as if hoping I'd show some mercy but, even though it felt as if my heart was breaking, I just stared coolly back and waited. I could understand the attraction Marje held; she was, even though she was in her forties now, a good looking and curvy woman and she had that look about her eyes that seems to draw men to her.

"I suppose you already knew it was Marje," he went on, and then, "anyway... it doesn't really matter now, so... she pulled me towards her... she put her hands on the back of my head and drew it down between her thighs. At first, I tried to pull away... I could see droplets of Calvin's cum seeping out of her and it looked disgusting... and her thighs and her mound were slick with her own juices. But she didn't let go and she didn't actually try to force me; she just... sort of... kept easing me towards her until, eventually... well, my mouth was on her and she shuddered and groaned and started to tell me how good it felt.

"I mean... I didn't like that smell... or the taste; but it was the fact that it was so... nasty... so dirty and so... forbidden!

"I mean, I love going down on you, Patsy... I always have and I still do... but this was so different. It didn't have anything to do with love... it was just simple, filthy lust! And once I got past that first moment of hesitation... I really got into it! I lapped her with my tongue and I drew all the cum out of her with my lips... and I just kept licking as she started bucking her hips against my face... and I was made up that she was getting so turned on! After a little while, she came all over my face and I just lapped that up as well. Then she suddenly pushed me away a bit, sat forward and reached down to take hold of my cock again. It must have taken no more than five or six strokes with her hand before she made me cum... and she directed it all over her tits.

"Then she let go of me, stood up, and went out to the kitchen again... cool as you like. And then I heard Cal laughing to himself. I turned around and he was watching the telly... but it wasn't football that was on... it was a film of me licking Marje! He'd videoed the whole fucking thing! I started to swear at him but he just laughed and made fun of me. Then he said, "Don't worry Geoff... I'll make a copy for you to take home to that stuck up bitch you're married to. You can let her see how good you are at cleaning up and then, when the time comes for me to give her a proper seeing-to, she'll know that you're capable of dealing with all the mess!" And then Marje came back in... dressed again, and she soothed me... told me that it would be a long time before you'd find out that I loved to clean up after a woman's been fucked by another man... by a man with a bigger cock than me.

"And she knew exactly what she was doing... because what she said started to turn me on again! And Cal joined in... they were both making fun of me, taunting me... and the more they did it, the more turned-on it made me! I didn't know what was happening to me. Eventually, I almost ran out of there and came home. You'd already gone to bed, so I sat down here and I got drunk... really drunk.

From then on, I lived in fear of you ever seeing that video... and Cal was smart enough to leave me to stew in my own juice for a couple of weeks. Then one day he came into the store. That was unusual by that time, because he normally sent one of his workers for anything he needed, but he said he wanted to talk to me in private about something.

"Once we were in my office, he told me that Marje had enjoyed my attentions so much that she wanted a repeat performance. I tried to object... but he used the video he'd taken as a lever and I had to agree. He said it something we were going to do on a regular basis... every Friday night... and he had the idea of my using the excuse that we'd be playing cards. Well... I don't need to tell you how that worked out, do I?

"In fact, they'd worked it out perfectly. Since the pill made Marje's periods as regular as clockwork, we could actually have a game of cards at our house every fourth week... so you wouldn't get suspicious about it. And until Cal got fixated on having a go at you... well...." he finally trailed away lamely.

I couldn't let him see what I was thinking -- how repulsive I found what he'd told me -- because there were still things I needed to know.

"And what about Bob... and Muriel?" I asked him, trying to keep my voice as level as I could, "Are you going to...?"

"Bob was in it all the time," he answered, "his thrill was fucking Marje after Cal had shot a load in her. He said he loves it when she's hot and wet and sloppy! Muriel was only there a couple of times... she liked watching... and she liked fucking Calvin, but she wasn't interested in Bob... or in Marje, if that's what you're wondering."

"And you?" I asked, "Did you continue the same, or...?"

"I never did anything else with Marje... or with Muriel," he told me with a defensive tone.

"But you... what did you call it... cleaned up afterwards? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes... to both!" he was almost defiant this time, "Sometimes I cleaned up after Cal... sometimes after Bob... sometimes after both of them. And... yes... I enjoyed it! I enjoyed the way they made fun of me... the names they called me... I enjoyed all of it. I can't help that... it's the way I am, Patsy. It's just the way I am!"

"And did you intend 'cleaning' me like that if Cal ever managed to fuck me? Did the thought of that give you a hard on?" I said, trying not to let the 'frost' take over my appearance. He didn't say anything, which would have been answer enough, even if I hadn't seen his hand move down to his crotch to begin rubbing himself through his trousers.

"There's no point in doing that!" I told him, still keeping my voice low, "because it's something that will never, ever happen, Geoffrey. You have no idea how much I loathe... how much I've always loathed... that disgusting creep, Calvin. In fact, you can tell him from me that if he ever comes near me with that cock, I swear I'll take a pair of secateurs and prune it until he hasn't got enough left to reach the fucking toilet bowl without squatting!"

"Patsy... listen, please... don't be like that. We haven't harmed anyone... we just...."

"Didn't harm anyone?" I finally snapped. "You've been cheating on me... every fucking Friday night for the last...."

"It wasn't cheating, Patsy," he protested, "Honest... I never did anything else. I swear it!"

"Not cheating? You sat and watched Calvin fucking Muriel and Marje; you watched both Calvin and Bob taking turns with that whore... and you 'cleaned up' after them and shot your load wherever they told you to. Every fucking week you did that! And you have the nerve to say it wasn't cheating?"

I realised that my voice had risen to a shout and I took a deep breath to control myself.

"I told you that you'd hate me, didn't I?" he said, and I could see tears in his eyes, but it was too late now. I looked at him carefully, failing to see anything of the man I'd once loved enough to marry and spend my life with, and I said in a quiet voice:

"No... I don't hate you, Geoffrey... I just pity you. I'm sorry," and I stood to put my coat on, went out to the hall and picked up the holdall while he hurried after me.

"Where... I mean... when will you be back?" he asked.

"I won't be coming back, Geoffrey," I informed him. "Tomorrow I'll go and see a lawyer to get the divorce under way. I'll be cancelling the payment of the rent on this place, so you'll need to sort that out if you want to stay here... and I'll arrange to come back with mum sometime to pick up the rest of my stuff, and...."

"Please, Patsy... don't leave me!" he begged, "We can sort this out... honestly! We can...."

"No, Geoffrey... we can't," I told him quietly, "I'm not even criticising what you've done... if that's what you want... then, fair enough. But it's no use to me... and it never will be. Let the divorce go through easily, Geoff... it'll give both of us a chance to start again and live the kind of life that each of us wants to. Only this time, Calvin won't have anything to hold over you... it'll be entirely up to you what you want to do."

I stepped out into the cold night air, threw my bag into the back seat of the car and climbed inside. Once I'd started the engine and begun easing out of the drive, he suddenly came alongside and gestured for me for roll the window. I did, but only enough to hear what he was saying.

"You didn't tell me!" he complained.

"What?"

"Which version of your night out was the real one?"

"That's why you'll never be a good card player, Geoff," I told him, "because you can never see when someone's bluffing!"

"But... which...?"

"Neither of them, Geoff... neither of them," I told him truthfully, then headed off towards my mum's house.

EPILOGUE

As I drove through the darkened streets, I found myself wondering if, somewhere, there was a teacher named Jimmy Murdoch who played rugby and behaved like a real gentleman. If there was, I'd certainly never met him!

Geoffrey probably felt that I'd tricked him and, to some extent, I suppose I had. At the same time, I'd been very careful to say that I'd give him 'two very different versions of what happened - without telling him what the truth actually was,' and that's exactly what I'd done.

It was true that I'd been dancing at the end of the night - but it had been with a drunken idiot who'd suddenly grabbed me and planted a stupid love-bite on my neck. I'd finally managed to push him away, but he'd followed me back to the table -- until one of the security guys had seen what was happening and got rid of him.

Muriel, as I've said, had disappeared. She'd probably 'pulled,' I suppose -- but Alexa's bloke had tried to get her to take some cocaine -- or 'devil's dandruff' as she called it -- so she'd burnt him off and come back to the club. We took a taxi back to her place, enjoyed a mug of hot chocolate, and she'd asked if I wanted to 'crash' on her sofa.

The next day, we'd both slept late -- until nearly two o'clock -- then we'd sat chatting until about four. I rang for a taxi but, before leaving, I went to the bathroom and removed my underwear (I dumped it in Alexa's wheelie bin on the way out) then, on the ride home, mussed up my hair a bit and made a bit of a mess of my make-up.

Why did I do all that? Well, quite simply, I wanted to create an impression of having been up to no good, because I reckoned it would be the best the way of getting Geoffrey to open up. And I'd used the stories about cheating wives on Literotica to help me (it was one of his favourite sites), and that was why I also dived straight into the shower when I arrived home. I've no idea whether or not real cheating wives do that -- but neither did Geoffrey -- and the description of my 'affair' came almost unedited from the stories I'd read there as well.

Should I have done it? Well, it's possible that, ultimately, the end might justify the means. As I drew to a halt outside my mum's house, I was feeling desperately sad; mourning the fact that I no longer had a partner; and somewhat stricken to find that all the love, the companionship, and even the unrestricted sex, hadn't been enough to allow him to overcome his nature.

I was out of it now, though, I told myself as I felt my eyes tearing up -- and I'd soon be free and ready to begin again; to look for someone like the 'Jimmy' of my imagination, perhaps -- to find real love and, maybe, if there was enough time, to start the family I knew I wanted.

I locked the car and walked towards the future.

newjayne
newjayne
73 Followers