Cheating at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum." I warned her, and tried to push her off me.

"No." She said, pushing down onto me harder. She had all the control, putting her full weight down onto me. I tried to pull out, but with me under her in the cramped space I really needed her help. Instead she pushed down harder, and I pushed up to meet her. It felt too good. I came inside her.

As I squirted into her she screamed and dug her claws deeper into me. I felt a second spasm, and she screamed again in orgasm. I continued thrusting with each spasm, feeling my seed fill her. I knew it was wrong. I knew I had made a mistake. It just felt too good. I couldn't care yet.

Her whole body was shaking as she convulsed with her orgasm. After the fourth scream she stopped, collapsing completely on top of me.

"I'm sorry." She said through deep breaths. "I know you were trying to pull out."

"Don't be." I said. I put my hand on her head and I held her there while she tried to calm her breathing. My penis was still inside her. It should have been turning flaccid, but it still wasn't shrinking down.

"Well that was fun." She said, sitting up. She lifted herself up and let my cock slide out of her. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding as she did so. She reached back to the back seat and started collecting her clothes.

"I've, uh... I've never done that before." I told her.

"Never fucked? Could've fooled me." She joked.

"No. Had sex with a stranger. Cheated on my wife. I've never done that." I said.

"Well there's a first time for everything." She said, kissing me on the cheek. I very much doubted this had been her first time doing exactly this. She pulled her shirt over her head. "We should head back."

She was right. I pulled my pants back up. My cock was still covered in her juices as I pulled it into my boxers. Would definitely need a shower when I got home. Hopefully Mary was asleep. I turned on my headlights and pulled out of the parking lot.

We were quiet during the quick drive to the bar. I stopped just around the corner of the entrance. "Would you mind getting out here? Just in case my friends are out front." I felt shitty asking her, but it really wasn't worth it to get spotted.

"Sure thing." She said. She leaned over and kissed again. "I left you a little something." She smiled that wicked grin of hers, then got out of the car. Hopefully I hadn't left her anything. The last thing I needed was her showing up 9 months later with a baby and some child support papers. Can't imagine the wife would like that one bit.

I waited a minute for her to get around the corner, then I drove up myself. Sure enough most of my friends were waiting out front of the bar. I watched her walk by them as she went back in, and several guys checked out her ass as she walked into the bar.

"Hey!" I yelled over to Tim as I stepped out of the car.

"Where you been?" He asked. "You alright? You don't look so good."

"I'm good." I was very honest about that. "Was just talking to Mary on the phone. She was worried. You know how they get." I said, less honestly.

He looked at me funny, but he was drunk, so that was the end of that.

"I gotta get going home." I told him. "You guys okay for rides?" I asked.

"Yea, taxis are on their way now. We thought you mighta ditched us." Tim said.

"Sorry about that." I said. "Well if you guys are good I'm gonna take off. Congrats again man."

"Thanks buddy." He said, leaning on one of our other friends to steady himself. I could hear them laughing as I got back in my car.

As I drove back home I turned on the dome light to check myself out. Lipstick on my face. Shit. Probably why Tim had given me that look. I'd need to stop somewhere to wipe that off first. I checked out the passenger seat. Big stain from when she was sitting there getting fingered. Would have to take care of that too. I'm such a piece of shit.

I left you a little something.

I looked around the back seat, trying not to crash my car in the process. Reached over between the passenger seat and the car door. Nothing. Checked the dash. Bingo. Pair of little black panties. I rolled down the window and threw them onto the highway.

12