Cheating Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers

"That is the best idea yet! We have to be there for her. She's our friend after all." Carol said with relief, feeling better. The rest of them agreed.

Lunch was pretty much over now. All in all, it was a pretty productive one. They found a way to be there for a friend in need without getting sucked into the quagmire of association with her. Isn't that what friends are for? To be there for each other in time of trouble. Well, as long as it didn't cause problems THEIR lives. I mean, who needs that kind of headache?

Carol motioned for the waitress to bring three separate checks as the conversation grew innocuous. Once the check arrived, they each left money in the leather envelope to pay their bills, with a substantial amount being left over for the tip. They then gathered up their purses and made their way out of the restaurant. The sounds of their light hearted banter and giggles faded into the background until it wasn't heard anymore as they left.

Once again, I want to thank Nonethewiser for his editing skills. Any mistakes I made transferring his corrections to the finished product are not an indication of his hard work. Just lack of attention to detail on my half.

Thank you all for reading.

javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers
12