Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
Derrick flips his roommate, who's a top.
894 words
4.33
54.8k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 (Derrick's Point Of View)...

Fucking my roommate's boyfriend, Lance, was some hot shit. J is my boy, but I didn't really feel any remorse for what I did. What can I say? I'm a dog. I knew that bitch, Lance, was a hoe from the beginning.

I have a high sex drive, so it really didn't matter who I fucked, as long as I fucked. One of my many fantasies is to flip a top, mainly J. Turning my boy into a buss-down would be beyond hot! One night, me & J was chillin in the living room when the AC broke down.

"Ain't this a bitch?! The AC would fuck up on one of the hottest nights this month. Damn!"

"I know, right? I would go by Lance's but he's visiting his Moms in Charlotte."

"I guess we're just gonna have to find a way to cool off."

I took my shirt off, catching J's eye. I guess that he didn't realize that I been working out more lately.

"I see you been doing more crunches & shit. Trying to get all cut up."

"Ain't no trying. You see these pecs?"

"You still can't do shit. I remember how you used to get pinned with the quickness during our wrestling classes in high school."

"So, you think that you can take me down?"

"Think? I know that I can, D."

"Aight, J. Put your money where your mouth is. Let's make a little bet. We gone wrestle, and whoever loses, gotta give up some ass."

J's eyes got big as hell. He couldn't believe what I was saying.

"What, nigga? You've lost your fucking mind, yo! You know damn well that I ain't no bottom. Besides, I got a nigga and we boys. I ain't trying to go there with you, man."

"Just as I thought. Youse a pussy."

"What?"

"You're scared that I will end up tapping that ass."

"Whatever, dude."

"Yeah, whatever. Pussy."

I purposely provoked J so that he would take the bait. Before I knew it, that nigga lounged at me with the quickness! We fell from the couch and hit the floor. For about 20 minutes, we tussled back & forth until I finally got that nigga pinned to the floor.

"What now, nigga? You was talking mad shit before. What you got to say now?"

I felt J's dick getting hard while I had him pinned. With my free hand, I yanked his basketball shorts down. Damn, his ass was so plump & juicy. He tried to fight me off, but stopped once I started grinding my dick on his fat booty.

"Don't fight it, J. You know you want this dick. Quit bullshitting."

I kissed his neck, causing him to moan deep. He started backing his ass up on my fat 10.5 inches of brick. I continued to suck the back of his neck as I eased my boxers & jogging pants off.

Soon, we were asshole naked on the floor. J turned and looked me in my eyes. We started tonguing each other down like to animals in heat. I pushed J down to my dick, wanting him to suck it. He wasn't having that, but I took my dick and slapped him in the face with it until he opened wide. He gagged as I rammed my shit down his throat. That nigga always talked about how he did this to niggas, now, he's the bitch getting face fucked.

"Quit all that gagging and deep-throat this dick, nigga. Stop playing!"

J relaxed and his throat opened up, making it easier to slide my dick in & out. I reached down between his legs and played with his ass. That nigga hole was tight as fuck. He really had never gotten fucked. There was a first time for everything.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it all over his hole. That wasn't enough, so I went down and stuck my tongue deep into his ass. J was backing up on my tongue, so I knew it was time to beat it up. I flipped J on his back and raised his legs. I pushed my tongue into his mouth while I slowly slid my dick in. He tensed up and tears started to roll down his face. I guess that was supposed to move me, but it didn't. This was my boy, but while my dick was in him, he was just another good fuck.

I sucked on his nipples to calm him down. It worked, because he relaxed and loosened up. That was all I needed. I was banging that shit out! J moaned like a punk ass bitch while I drove my dick in deeper. His legs started to shake and nut shot from his dick. The shit was hot as fuck.

I felt my nuts tightening up, so I pulled out and told that nigga to open his mouth. He did as told and let me drain my dick in his mouth. J had lust in his eyes as he swallowed my seed. This nigga was sprung on the dick. The AC cut back on, so I decided to jump in the shower, leaving J on the floor naked balled up. He had some good ass. Now, I got to have him & Lance at the same time....