Cheating Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this, baby?" I nodded, with my eyes closed. "Do you really want it?"

"Fuck, put it in me!" I screamed, slapping his chest. With a loud grunt, he shoved his cock inside of me. I lost my breath briefly, inhaling deeply. There was a little bit of pain but it hurt so good.

"You are so fucking hard." I sighed, scratching at his back. It felt so good I almost wanted to stop. It wasn't a feeling I was used to. He bounced me up and down while slamming me into the wall. It didn't hurt. Or maybe it did, but I couldn't think of anything but this sexy man inside of me.

'You feel so warm, Lane. So warm and wet. I could fuck you all night.' He groaned and rubbed his hand up and down my freshly shaven legs and mound.

"You're so perfect. Mmm. I never want to cum..." He carried me to the kitchen table and laid me on my stomach. His arms were so strong and the muscles tightened as he lowered me, making my pussy throb in pleasure. He kept my legs outstretched on either side of him and entered me, standing from behind. I moaned and laid my head on my hands. He started to go at it--fast--leaving me nearly in tears. It felt so good that I didn't know what to do with myself. I was pounding my fists on the table and screaming on and off. My eyes started to water and I was clenching every muscle in my body.

"Fuck me, Drew! Ugh, you feel so good!" He was so big he didn't fit all the way, but that was alright. From the tight position we were in, I could feel every little pulse and throb of his cock inside of me. The head rubbed against the top of my pussy wall, rubbing my g-spot and making me feel like I had to pee. It was going to happen. I suddenly pictured Mike walking in the door, seeing him see Drew ravaging me from behind on the kitchen table, me screaming in pleasure. I was being unfaithful, and it felt so dangerous. The thrill of being caught brought me over the edge. Drew rammed into me one more time and it was like he hit a wall. It felt like everything in my body rushed out through my pussy, and I screamed bloody murder. I felt a rush of liquid and my body relaxed completely. I thought I passed out. Drew pulled out only slightly, a smile of pride on his face. I managed to turn to face him.

'Keep going.' I whispered, barely able to catch my hyperventilating breath, slipping back and forth on the table from the sweat dripping from between my tits and my hip bones. He grabbed my legs again and started a constant rhythm of in and out. It was so sensitive, I didn't think I could handle it.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna cum." I turned again to face him, and he closed his eyes and bit his lip. His final thrusts were the most intense, and it brought me over the edge again, at the same time as him. I felt the hot sticky liquid shoot into my pussy, and he pushed into me further than he had the whole time. I clenched around him in orgasmic waves and I didn't want him to take himself out of me. He let go of my legs and leaned his body over my ass, rubbing my back and neck.

"Lane...that was the best I've ever had." He pulled one of my legs over his head and turned me over, keeping himself inside of me. I sat up as much as I could, and he pulled me in to a deep, passionate kiss.

"This is the best Valentine's Day ever." I smirked.

'It's only 10. The night is young. It's not over yet." He thrusted into me and I could feel his cock beginning to harden again.

"I'm pretty sweaty. I think I need a shower." I said, squeezing his ass with one hand.

"Can I join?" He smirked, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs. It was going to be a long night.

12