Cheating Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
An interracial novella.
2k words
4.59
26k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers

Sorry for the delay in submitting this next chapter, love scenes are harder than I expected they will be to write but here is chapter 2.

*

Jasmine loved cheese cake and as she indulged herself she forgot where she was until Luke spoke, bursting her happy bubble.

"If you are done with dessert we can move on to the bedroom." She stared at him as if he had just said something totally outrageous. "My dear Jasmine our deal was for you to provide me with sex, not for me to indulge your culinary tastes."

"Yes, but do you have to be blunt about it." True, emotions did not come into this, at least not for him, so it should be no surprise to her that he could be so blasé' about it all.

Luke smiled and it was not his normal charming smile. "What were you expecting my little Jasmine? Surely as my new pleasure slave you should have expected that I will be dictating all the terms of this deal."

"I never agreed to be your pleasure slave... whatever that is, and while we are on the subject how long will this... deal of yours last?" It was time she took back some control.

A little fire from her was welcomed. "Shouldn't' you have negotiated the terms and conditions before agreeing to anything?"

She shook her head confused. Did he expect a person under severe stress to negotiate terms and conditions of what amounted to a life saving deal? "We can negotiate...

"It's too late for negotiations. You said you would do anything to save your sister and I am going to hold you to that. So starting from tonight will be at my beck and call until such time that I tire of your lovely body. You will not ask me questions when I tell you to do something is that clear?" He had been thinking about the deal for the past two month. On realising there had been virtually nothing agreed on except that Jasmine will be providing him with sex he had thought of nothing else, but how to capitalise on the deal. She was his to do with as he pleased. A sex slave, not a woman he will have to bother himself with much beyond ensuring her pleasure in his bed. It will make no sense not to ensure that happens, because doing so will make her more pliable and thus inclined to go out of her way to please him. Elizabeth may have turned to another man, but it was not because she had found something lacking in their sexual relations. In fact she thought he was too demanding in the bedroom. She had often left him unsatisfied because she could not keep up. If anyone should have gone looking for something extra it should have been him.

Luke worked hard and he played just as hard, and for him sex was just that, a form of stress relief.

Jasmine swallowed nervously before she replied. "Got it. You are the boss."

She was a cheeky little thing from what he remembered, and spirited though she often preferred to be seen and not heard. "Good so there won't be any misunderstandings. I want you naked and kneeling at the foot of the bed when I come in. I am going to just lock the doors."

He did not see the scared look in her eyes because he was already turning away from her. But what was there to do? Could she back out and wait to see what Luke would do to her?

Kneeling at the foot of his king sized bed in his totally masculine bedroom as naked as the day she was born meant she had made her decision. She was going to be his pleasure slave, and he had made it clear what that would entail. It was all about his pleasure and she would just have to endure it and hope he will tire of her quickly.

Luke thought she was more beautiful than he had expected in all her naked glory. There was a defiant look in her eyes. She was certainly not his first woman since the divorce, but she would be the first in his bed. Normally he preferred to use the spare bedroom.

"Come here!" Luke commanded. He watched as she moved to obey instantly enjoying the view. What sweet curves she had hidden in her ugly tom boyish jeans. He liked that she had only trimmed the black curls of her pussy instead of going bare.

Heat always suffused her skin every time he turned those emerald green eyes on her making it hard to stay numb and unresponsive. As it was her nipples hardened, and she could feel wetness seep from between her thighs.

Luke drew her flush against his clothed body. He had to taste those sweet lips that were doing all kinds of things to his libido while wrapped around a desert spoon.

It was not what she expected from her first adult kiss. His lips swopped down on hers forcefully, his tongue snaking out to trace her lips. He gathered her closer and the feel of his clothes against her body couple with the gentle bites to urge her mouth open drew a moan from her.

Luke angled his head and his tongue delved in tasting her sweetness. He picked her up to ease his access to her mouth, deepening the kiss as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

She placed her arms around his neck tightly as the sensations aroused by his mouth intensified until she felt faint. The powerful pressure against her wet heat had her drawing back from his kiss. "Luke!" she was a bit frightened now, knowing it was supposed to hurt the first time and having felt the hard wide head of his cock she knew he was built long and thick.

Luke did not reply. He carried her to the bed and gently laid her down before attacking his clothes. Never had been so aroused from a simple kiss. He did not want to frighten her, as the wide eyed stare in her eyes suggested, but he wanted out of his clothes as quickly as possible.

It was as she had feared. He was too big and was going to tear her apart. "Luke...I can't." She made a move to leave the bed.

Luke snagged her around the waist with one arm and pulled her back. "No more games Jasmine. I want you now and mean to have you." His other hand went to her beautiful breasts taking hold of her left breast he lowered his mouth to the dark hard nipple.

The feel of his hot wet mouth robbed her of her breath and speech. She placed her hand on the back of his head pressing him closer instead. He massaged her other breast sending a bolt of lightning throughout her body.

Luke realised the tight bud of her nipple and met her dazed eyes. "Now do you want me to stop?"

"No. Oh Luke please put your mouth on me again." She was not above begging something was just about to happen to her body before he realised her breast from his mouth.

Luke knew what was happening to her. It was rare, but some women were able to orgasm from breast play. He decided to put her out of her misery as she had asked so sweetly. He lowered his mouth to her nipple and gently bit down as his fingers sought her wet heated pussy, exploring the lips down there before he stroked the little nub that was her clitoris and got to hear her cry out his name and watch her back arch as she pressed herself harder against his finger. Her whole body responded to the pleasure of her very first orgasm.

"Oh Luke... that was fantastic." She drew him hard against her body and moaned at the feel of his heated hard body against hers. His skin was smooth, not as soft as hers but still not what she had been expecting a man to feel like. She kissed him this time needing to feel closer to him.

Luke kissed back and the moved his lips to explore her slender throat as his hands explored her softness. She smelled so good and tasted even better. Her belly was flat, but with a soft give to it.

She watched as he parted her thighs and gasped when he put his face between them. She had no idea what to expect, but could only writhe and cry out as his mouth went from exploratory licking with is tongue to gentle nibbles with his teeth until she was on the brink of another orgasm.

She tasted sweet and tart and he could not get enough of her. "You taste so good." Luke said and with that he slipped his finger inside her. She was hot and tight, tighter than he had ever felt before. Another finger and he felt her pussy walls grasping greedily at his digits. "Yes that's it my pet, come for me." Luke thrust his fingers deeper into her.

"Luke!" she cried. "I need you in me." She wanted to come on his cock. "I need your cock."

Somehow that word was not something he expected to hear from those sweet lips even if he could picture them wrapped around his cock. It was the voiced plea that almost finished him. He gritted his teeth and waited a few seconds to regain his control before he moved up against her.

She parted her legs wider to welcome his first thrust. She winched from the sharp pain.

Luke held still in shock."You are a virgin?" Sure she was 19, but a virgin?

The pain was melting away to be replaced by a feeling of fullness and heat. "I want you Luke, take me." She wrapped her arms around him.

He wanted to pull away, but could not bare to leave the tight sheath enfolding him. "Stay still." If she moved it was over for him.

She obeyed, but was thrilled when he finally moved thrusting deeply into her. "Oh yes, again. Do that again."

And he did harder and deeper still until he was thrusting faster into her moist heat and she was pushing back as he retreated.

The pleasure was almost a pain and she hung onto his muscular arms which he was using to support his weight to avoid crushing her. Her nails dug into him. Just as she reached that crest again she felt his cock expand which she had not thought possible.

Luke threw his head back and barely managed to restrain a growl to answer her scream as his cock shot more cum than he had ever released deep into her body.

She held onto him as they slowly came down from the high and got their breath back.

Luke moved away as soon as he was able to move. "Get dressed." His voice was a rough command.

"What's wrong?" She cried out. "Was I bad? Luke did you not like it?" he would not look at her.

"The deal is off Jasmine, get dressed and George would take you home." He grabbed his pants and jerked them on."

"Luke please I will get better...

"Jasmine stop it." He could not look at her, could not watch the tears he was sure to see if he turned around to face her. She thought she was bad at sex, when she was the best he had ever had. A virgin giving him pleasure like no other woman ever had who would have thought it possible.

She was not what he had expected, which was good. She had wanted him to tire of her quickly, so why was she crying instead of elated? Why was there such an intense pain in her chest? She was not going to beg and plead though, instead she grabbed her things and locked herself in the bathroom.

Luke looked at the wrecked bed and it was then he saw the blood on the white sheets. He tore the sheets from the bed in fury. Fury directed at him. What kind of man was he? How could he defile such innocence?

She did not look at him or say anything when she came out of the bathroom. Luke said nothing, He watched her walk away.

PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers