Cheating Hearts Ch. 05

Story Info
Interracial novella.
3.1k words
4.56
23.3k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers

Jasmine 's troubled conscience would not allow her to rest, which was why she was still sitting at the dinner table after she was finished. She and Luke were married, there was no escaping that fact. It was up to them to make this work, and being honest with each other would help a lot, she was sure of that.

"Luke I would like to talk to you." Jasmine said on noticing he was almost finished with his dinner, and will be going into his study. He did that every night, and got into bed late when he was sure she would be sleeping. He avoided their bedroom even though it had been on his instance that they share the bed to keep tongues from wagging.

Luke though surprised by her lingering over dinner and what she said did not react. "Join me in my study in 10 minutes, I just need to make a quick phone call."

Jasmine helped the housekeeper clear the table before she made her way to her husband's study. She could hear him on the phone because the door was partially open. She almost turned back to give him his privacy, but when she heard him say a woman's name her curiosity got the best of her. She did not want to sleep with her husband, and it followed that he would go to another willing woman. What did not make sense was her feeling betrayed, or the intense jealousy that came over her as she imagined his beautiful sexy body entwined with this Fiona he was speaking to.

Luke saw his wife at the door and did nothing to hasten his phone call, but he was almost finished anyway, so he said goodnight and then turned to fully face her, struggling to read the emotions passing through her eyes. "You have my undivided attention. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

She straightened her spine deciding to face him head on. So what if she had been eavesdropping? She was not going to cower before his anger because then he will never listen to her. She had things she wanted to get off her chest and had every intention of doing so. "I need to talk to you about your mother."

As expected he exploded in anger. "I don't have a ...

"Luke please, listen to me." She hurried to his side actually daring to lay a restraining hand on his arm. She could feel the tension build in his body, but persevered. "She asked to see me, and I agreed. I wanted you to know because I am still going to see her, and I don't want to do it behind your back. She needs me."

Luke wanted to push her away from him, but could not bring himself to do so. She looked vulnerable as she pleaded for his understanding, and so damn sexy, but her pity was misplaced. "So you want honesty between us, is that it?" He watched her and she did not try to avoid meeting his eyes. She gave her answer with a nod. "So would you say it is about time you welcomed the husband you desire into your bed?"

Jasmine gasped and stepped back. "I don't want...anyway you have Fiona."

"Fiona is not the issue here. Every night in bed you turn to me begging me to make love to you in your sleep something you can't bring yourself to ask for when wide awake." Luke found going to bed exhausting because taking advantage of a woman was not his style, but his wife was swiftly driving him towards that point. And she may as well blush for the things she said to him in her sleep.

"I am not here to talk about us, but...

"You said you wanted honesty between us, so let's be honest about everything." He had his doubts regarding the integrity of a woman, but was willing to go along to get what he wanted. He was not going to masturbate like some teenager anymore. She was his wife damn it and it was time she started behaving like one.

"You can do whatever you want with regards to Consuela." Even saying her name pained him. He could not afford to think about the past. It was better where it was in the past. "Now about us, be honest. Do you want me to carry you to bed?" He moved closer until their bodies touched and she could feel his hard erect cock against her stomach.

Did he really desire a fat pregnant woman like her, or would any woman do? And did it really matter what he desired? Because the truth was she wanted her husband. She should be honest with him as well as herself. No more running.

She surprised him by taking the initiative. Her arms came around his neck as she pressed her soft lips against his. "Yes!" She murmured against his mouth. "Take me to bed. Take me."

Luke did just that, his kisses were all consuming until she felt like her whole body was afire. She became aware of every nerve-ending in her body as blood rushed heatedly through her body. She felt like she could not get close enough to him.

Luke was quick to remedy that situation, picking her up and carrying her to the long and wide leather couch near the windows of his study. The drapes were open, but at this time of the night no one would see them.

"I am too heavy....

Luke cut off her protest with his mouth and laid her gently on her back reluctantly leaving her mouth to quickly divest her of her clothing.

Jasmine realised her body had changed a lot due to her pregnancy and attempted to hide the bigger breasts and her no longer flat stomach. Luke was not having any of it though.

"You look beautiful Jasmine, don't hide yourself from me." And Jasmine had to believe he really thought she looked beautiful, for the look of unbridled lust in his eyes and his quick movements to rid himself of his clothing told her he really wanted her.

Luke moved over to the couch now as naked as she was. He carefully leaned over and took over her mouth sucking her soft tongue into his mouth tasting every crevice of her sweet mouth.

Jasmine moaned and pressed her body closer until his chest was flush against her aching breasts. And she could feel his harder than steel cock leaking precum onto her softly rounded stomach. Just feeling his hot skin pressed against her felt so good.

She gasped as his hand gently pinched one of her nipples and inhaled deeply as she felt his hot wet mouth on the other. "So good, it feels so good."

Luke then remembered what a vocal lover Jasmine was. "I will make it even better my pet." Luke promised and with that said pulled her nipple deep into his mouth, suckling and then teasing her with the edges of his teeth until she was moaning and writhing underneath him in a wanton manner that threatened to unman him, and then all of a sudden her hands, tongue and lips were everywhere as if she could not get enough of his body.

"Luke!" She needed him inside her, but he was not done teasing her, and he mobilised her hands above her head to keep her from touching him and hurrying their joining.

She felt his hand run up her leg, touching the inside of her thigh, but withdrawing before reaching the target. She splayed her legs open in invitation. She was dripping wet and ready for him. "Touch me. Touch my pusssy please."

She was hot and tight, but so wet two of his fingers glided in easily. He used his thumb to tease her clitoris and she screamed her release into his mouth. That's when he moved over her, his body covering hers as he thrust his hips forward burying his cock deep inside and stretching the walls of her pussy at the same time.

Luke moved with his arms tightly wrapped around her until he was the one lying with his back on the couch. "Ride me."His voice was rough with need and the words came out as a command.

She was more than willing to obey, as she moved, undulating her hips up and down then round for maximum pleasure, but apparently not to Luke's satisfaction because he grabbed her hips bringing her down onto his cock even as he thrust up. "Hard and fast my pet, come all over my cock."

And to her shock she was coming again so fast. She arched her back, her eyes pinched shut and her mouth falling open in a soundless scream.

The sight of his wife's body in orgasm sent shivers up and down his spine and he thrust even harder and faster stroking inside her wet sheath at a wild pace. Soon he was hurtling over the edge roaring her name as his cock erupted, shooting his seed deep inside her pussy.

Luke gathered her close as their breathing returned to normal. He was deep in thought. Their first time had been amazing, but this time was even better. He had enjoyed countless experienced women, who knew all the tricks, but sex had never brought him so much pleasure. He had never come so hard or so long, that he felt like his body had been turned to mush and it will never move again.

Jasmine sighed contentedly enjoying the feel of their sweaty bodies together, and was quick to fall asleep.

Luke ended up carrying her to bed, a bed they were now going to share properly like a married couple.

Consuela had doubted her son's marriage was a love match, but seeing Jasmine practically glowing she began to revise her opinion.

"Luke knows I am here. I had to tell him." Jasmine said as soon as she was seated. They were having lunch at a quaint little Italian restaurant.

"That's fine. It is not good to have secrets. Not if you want to make a success of your marriage." Someone should have given her that advice, and she would still have her family.

"I want to tell you about my marriage to Luke." And so she began her explanations with Consuela listening without interruptions.

"But you love my son now." Consuela could see it in the younger woman's eyes every time she mentioned Luke's name.

Jasmine could not deny it. "Yes, I love Luke very much, but I am not sure how he feels."

"And he used to be such an open and affectionate boy. I suppose I must really tell you what happened to make him the way he is." Consuela said.

"Not if it brings such pain...

The older woman put her hand on Jasmine. "You need to know. I want you to help my son become the loving man he was meant to be."

Jasmine wanted to protest again. She had no power over Luke, but Consuela seemed to think otherwise.

"What happened with your sister does make you look deceitful in Luke's eyes, but when he finds out it was because you loved him all along, he will finally understand. And then of cause you could not very well have stepped aside and watched your sister die." Consuela paused and looking at Jasmine. "I would like to think Luke would have helped out in the end."

Jasmine too. "I am sure he would have done the right thing in the end." Besides his passionate side she has been seeing a lot of the other sides to Luke he himself was not aware made him a good man rather than the cold ruthless one he projected. For instance she had watched him take his jacket off to drape over an old lady to protect her from the rain. He then escorted her into the safety of a restaurant foyer.

Consuela thought it best if they made their order so that there would be fewer interruptions to their meal. Afterwards they will go back to her place for privacy.

Consuela was staying at a hotel. Her home was back in Spain, and that's how her story began.

"I grew up in Spain, but in Madrid, so you could say I had more freedom than your average Spanish rich girl from old family money. And that's how I came to know and fell in love with Rafael Gualtierrez." Consuela had a faraway look in her eyes as if she could rally see the past.

She had met Rafael at a concert, and they were soon a serious item, but at 18 Consuela had not been ready for physical intimacy. She had thought they had all the time in the world and it was good that they got to know each other first. But her father had other ideas. He learned about Rafael and whisked her off to America on the pretence of a family holiday. The Randall's were family friends, and of cause she knew Matthias, but had not seen him in years.

"He was 21 at the time. The most beautiful man I had ever seen." Consuela smiled. "Luke takes after him. I was impressionable and when he started courting me I did not object. I forgot all about Rafael. At the time I thought I was fickle, but even though girls mature faster than boys, at 18 I was still very much immature. I developed a crush on Matthias quickly."

But Consuela was to learn Matthias was being pressurised by his parents. He was too young at 21 to really want marriage. But the in the end they did get married under a cloud of much unhappiness at the forced union. Consuela actually went back to Spain with her parents, and feeling unwanted by Matthias made the mistake of getting involved with Rafael again.

"Remember to validate the marriage Matthias and I had to consummate the marriage, and that's when I knew what I felt for Rafael had not been real. I wanted my husband, but he did not seem to want me. I was feeling resentful and rejected, and allowed myself to forget my morals and let Rafael persuade me into his bed." Consuela wanted to shut those memories out, but they had to be faced. "For me it was a disaster, but Rafael wanted to do it again and again. Two months later I realised I was pregnant."

"But you said Luke took after his father Matthias?" A confused Jasmine asked.

"I lost the baby and my parents disgusted with me on learning about my brief affair sent me back to Matthias. I had no idea who had actually fathered the child, but I felt the loss so deeply and being unable to communicate with Matthias did not help matters."

Consuela explained how the marriage just seemed doomed to fail until she discovered she was pregnant again. "Oh yes, even when we were not really talking, Matthias and I enjoyed a full sexual relationship."

Jasmine would have blushed if she was capable.

"I never told him about Rafael or the baby I had lost. He was so loving and tender during the pregnancy we ended up falling in love. Then we had Maria, Luke's younger sister named after my grandmother whom I had loved dearly."

Jasmine was could not help her gasp of shock.

"Luke was not an only child. I had my son, daughter and husband and my world was perfect. I was happy until I ran into Rafael. Okay so it was not his fault that the shock of seeing him in New York of all places, and all those memories of the baby combine to make me almost collapse right on the street. He was gentleman enough to whisk me off to a coffee house so I was prevented from making a spectacle of myself." Consuela's arms came around her as if to comfort herself. "He was very nice, but I just wanted to get away. I had 12 years to forget him and the memories associated with him."

Little had Consuela known someone had been watching them and that she will run to Matthias and tell him what she had seen. Matthias's secretary had a crush on him, and off cause she embellished on what she had seen.

Matthias had wanted to know if anything interesting had happened on that day, and Consuela had lied to her husband to his face. She had vowed never to lie after her first lies by omission when she came back from Spain.

"He asked me about the man I met at a coffee house. My shocked expression gave me away, and we just started arguing until it all poured out. The affair, the baby. He will not believe I had not resumed the affair, calling me a liar and a slut before slamming out of our bedroom and out of the house."

How was she to know Luke had listened to their argument, or that 8 year old Maria as usual was playing in her daddy's car? It was still early, just around five, so she was able to hear and see Matthias's car shoot out of their drive. I ran downstairs and out the front door trying to stop him. I did not want him driving in the mood he was in, but I was too late to stop him.

"Oh my God no!" Jasmine cried out in anguish. How any woman could have borne such pain as what she knew was coming?

Consuela shook her head tears flowing freely now. "He did not intentionally kill himself, but he was so enraged that he was not paying attention and there was no way he could have seen the truck driving in the wrong lane or the little girl hiding in the backseat until it was too late. Mercifully they both died instantly before the car burst into flames. The doctors assured me they were already dead when the car burned."

Jasmine was out of her sit very quickly her arms going around the poor ravaged woman to offer what comfort she could. "It was not your fault. How can Luke blame you?"

"Because Luke listened to the rumours his secretary started and had witnessed the argument and because it was my fault. My lies had killed my husband and daughter. I should have had the courage to tell Matthias about the affair when I realised how much I loved him and wanted our marriage to work."

Jasmine found she was crying as Consuela cried in her arms. "We all make mistakes, you should not go on blaming yourself for what was an accident." And the tragedy was given enough time jasmine had no doubt that eventually Matthias and Consuela would have worked out the problems.

PennyN
PennyN
84 Followers