Cheating in Biloxi

Story Info
Military wife cheats.
1.2k words
3.24
37.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Brittany, she had red hair and was 5'6. She had a fit body with an amazing ass and nice perky tits. She was engaged to an army reservist when we met, both going to school at Keesler to be Meteorologists. One day while helping her study our hands brushed and in that brief moment I could see lust in her eyes, I could see the desire. She cleared her throat and continued to go over her notes but it was too late the seed was planted in both of our minds. Over the course of the next two weeks we would see each other around, grab lunch here and there, night walks on the beach, talking for hours on end. Eventually I went to meet up with her on the beach one weekend, she was drunk and ran over to hug me and in her drunken state kissed me quickly, I wrapped her in my arms as we stumbled back to balance us together.

The next night we were walking around together and we stopped, I turned towards her and my hands slowly moved to her hips, pulling her close to me as my lips lightly brushed hers I could hear her heart pounding as she kissed me back ever so gently. She whispered that she couldn't do this, that her fiancé still meant the world to her and that this was just her being weak. I told her I understood and we walked back together. She texted me that weekend telling me she got a room and wanted to know if I wanted to go hangout and drink with her and some friends.

I got ready and headed over to the hotel and knocked on the door, she opened it up and I was stunned, this beautiful engaged redhead was wearing nothing but black lace bra and panties, she walked slowly back over by the bed, her hips swaying showing off that amazing ass. She turned around and looked at me biting her lip she whispered that she hadn't been able to stop thinking about that kiss. That she had laid in bed that night, her pussy soaking until she couldn't handle it and she had played with herself for hours, cumming over and over to the thought of me taking her. I cut her off as I reached and grabbed the back of her head pulling her in for a deep kiss.

She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck, her body pressed tight against mine as we kissed deeply. She pulled my shirt over my head as her hands ran down the front of my body and started undoing my pants. I pulled her tight and started kissing her neck as I undid her bra, letting it fall away as I got an eyeful of those beautiful perky tits sprang free, her nipples hard and sensitive. She pulled my pants down and pushed me on the bed, her hand wrapping around my firm cock as her mouth started moving up and down my hard length. Her tongue slowly moving in circles around the head before she moved me in her mouth deeper gagging a little before pulling her mouth off and letting all that saliva cover my dick.

I was moaning and running my fingers through her hair, pulling her deeper and starting to move my hips against her face. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled her up to me, her tongue entering my mouth as we kissed. She pulled her panties off and got on top of me, slowly lowering herself until my shaft was fully inside of her dripping cunt, she let out a loud moan and started rocking her hips on me, faster and faster, riding me like I've never been rode before. She was screaming and sitting up, her hands on her tits and my hands on her hips she moaned

"Don't stop, go faster, deeper!" She let out a scream as she came with me deep inside her, her pussy squeezing me as she leaned in her hands gripping my hair as she panted and tried to catch her breath.

I rolled on top of her and start pumping in and out making her start to gasp and fuck me back, her hips pushing into mine she told me to push deeper as she started rubbing her clit. I started going faster and deeper.

She screamed "Oh god yes!" as she came again.

I pulled out and started to cum all over her perfect tits covering them as she laid there panting. I laid next to her and we stayed there in silence as her phone started ringing. the caller ID was "The best" she sighed and clicked ignore. I held her the rest of night as we slept, the next morning we kissed and said our goodbyes, we wouldn't see each other again for 2 weeks when she texted me saying she needed to talk.

When the text came in, I picked her up and we started driving around Biloxi before she told me to pull over in an empty parking lot. She sat there quiet for a little before telling me that she was still going to marry her fiancé and that she was sorry about what we did.

I looked at her and asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

She looked down and said, "Yes."

"Did you love every second of my hands gripping you? My cock shoved deep inside of you?"

Her eyes stayed down and she nodded her head whispering out a soft "Yes."

"Do you want more?"

She sat there breathing heavy before grabbing me and saying "yes!" Right before our mouths met, our tongues circling each other as she moaned and climbed into the back seat. I followed and she looked at me before saying "make me your whore... I'm a cheating slut... A dirty bitch and I want you to treat me like one."

I smiled as I grabbed her hair and yanked her down to my stone hard cock, she started gagging as I face fucked her, her spit getting all over my dick and my balls and her face. I shoved her over and she turned around offering me that sweet pussy from behind, I pushed deep into her as she let out a loud gasp. I started fucking her hard, gripping her hair and pushing her down, my other hand smacking her ass until it was bright red and stinging, she was screaming and gasping as she came with me inside her. I let go of her hair and grabbed her throat making her beg for it harder.

"You're a cheating whore, you deserved to be punished." I yelled smacking her hard across her ass again.

She yelled "yes," while she came again.

I pushed my finger into her tight asshole and she started moaning louder from the unexpected intrusion. "Who does this ass belong to? Who owns this slutty cunt?"

She yelled louder, "You! You own this slutty body!"

I hammered her harder and harder until I couldn't take it, ramming deep inside her I came, shooting my cum inside her amazing pussy, at the same time she screamed and came. Her pussy squeezing every drop of jizz out of my dick. I pulled out and grabbed her, kissing her deeply. A few days passed and I shipped away to New Mexico, she went to marry her fiancé and they moved to Colorado.

We recently made plans to see each other, with her promising to wear the black lace panties and bra that she had on the night she cheated.