Cheating on Valentine's Day

Story Info
You shouldn't fuck another woman on your anniversary.
5.4k words
4.42
65.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was February 14th and Andrew Clark was missing his wife, Cassandra. The 6'4" former Navy Seal was on another security detail that had taken him away from home again and tonight was not only Valentine's Day, it was their 15th wedding anniversary. He knew that the dozen roses he had sent was not going to make up for his absence and while the phone sex that they might have later that night would definitely help with his horniness, it wasn't the same as feeling her body against his.

When Andy retired from the Navy, he was recruited into private security for corporate executives by a fellow former Seal; the money was ridiculous and he was paid handsomely for his expertise. Unfortunately, it also meant being away from his hot wife for weeks at a time. Cassie married him when he was a Lieutenant Commander so she was used to him being gone a lot; the difference was that instead of being somewhere carrying out a mission surrounded only by other men, now women were everywhere and the masculine, good-looking 42-year old man with the salt-and-pepper hair had plenty of admirers. He'd never been unfaithful to his wife, but he was human and had to admit sometimes that it was pretty damn hard to stay that way when he was feeling randy and a beautiful woman made her 'availability' known.

He knew Cassie had her share of men interested in her; her job as lobbyist for the US Chamber of Commerce put her in contact with many powerful men and she was a jaw-dropping beauty. Her long brown hair beautifully framed her delicate heart-shaped face with green eyes and pouty lips, and her 5'5" body seemed to be all legs. How he managed to get a date with her, he still didn't know.

They had met when he was on the team providing protection for Matt Wagner, a four-star admiral on the Joint Chiefs, when he traveled. She had been at a fundraiser in Washington that the admiral was attending and Andy couldn't help but notice her when she bent over to repair a broken ankle strap on one of her high heels. He admired, from afar, her ingenuity at fixing her wardrobe malfunction, and when she smiled at him after she noticed him staring at her, his heart skipped a beat. He broke every rule that night to get her phone number, but he couldn't have given a good goddamn, especially after she agreed to go out with him the very next night. He'd never experienced so much sexual tension in his life, and when she let him take her home and properly fuck her, he was a goner.

After spending every spare minute with her that weekend, he seriously considered going AWOL when their time together came to an end. Fortunately for him, the feelings he experienced that weekend were mutual, so when he showed up unannounced at her office building the following Friday evening, she wrapped her arms around him like he had prayed she would, instead of asking him what the hell he was doing there like he had feared.

Still, he hadn't seen her in almost three weeks and he was horny as fuck. He was currently providing protection for Eric Maddox, a department store executive, and had been traveling with him on the company jet all over the country for almost a month now. Cheryl, the cute little assistant to Eric, had been letting her hand linger a little too long on his arm and dropping a lot of things lately so she had to bend over in front of him. Normally, that wasn't much of a distraction; his wife was amazing in the sack and other girls, while cute, were usually just that - cute, no comparison to his hot-ass wife. But, he was sexually frustrated and Cassie wasn't around.

Cheryl had been discussing her plans to get Andy in bed with Julie, another assistant. Julie was skeptical.

"I saw his wife when she dropped him off at the terminal. She is gorgeous."

"Yeah, well she's not here tonight is she? I am. Everybody needs love on Valentine's Day; even hot married guys."

Julie secretly hoped Cheryl was unsuccessful. She had heard Andy telling their boss that he had been married 15 years and that his anniversary was on Valentine's Day. The gorgeous man in charge of security seemed like one of the good guys; Julie wanted to believe that true love still existed.

The political fundraiser they were attending was at a small boutique hotel outside of the Florida Keys, and Andy was up early to check the layout so he could develop a plan for the placement of his personnel. When he had a free minute, he tried placing a call to Cassie but it went straight to voicemail.

'Helluva way to have to celebrate our anniversary,' he lamented to himself.

He had made the mistake of thinking about their last Valentine's Day together and pretty much walked around with a hard on for the rest of the day after that.

On February 14th last year, Cassie had been sending Andy naughty texts all day; pictures of her tits and her fingers in her pussy with captions like, 'see anything you like?' When he told her he was going to fuck her silly, her responses included, 'prove it,' and 'use me like your whore, baby.'

She was sitting on the edge of their kitchen table in a beautiful lace teddy and stiletto heels when he walked in the door with a bottle of champagne and a dozen roses. As he walked toward her, she shot him a look that said, 'Come fuck me now,' so instead of tenderly kissing his bride of 14 years, he set the wine and roses down and ripped her pretty white lace garment down the center in one swift action, roughly fondling her tits before grabbing her hair and kissing her hard.

Still holding on to her hair, Andy ordered, "On your knees" as he pushed her to the ground while undoing his pants with one hand and pulled her brown tresses to direct her head to his rock-hard cock once it was freed from his boxer briefs; slapping her face with it before telling her to beg to suck it.

Staring at his face from her kneeling position, she said with a breathless whisper, "Please let me suck your cock. I need to taste it in my mouth. Don't make me wait anymore, baby! I've been thinking about you all day."

He looked down at her as he rubbed his throbbing dick all over face, not letting her put him in her mouth.

"Be my good slut and lick my balls first," he commanded.

Cassie gleefully wiggled down and began licking him back and forth, taking care to go underneath before slowly sucking his swollen sac into her mouth; swirling her tongue all over it then releasing to take his other nut completely in her mouth.

When she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of him between her lips, he ordered, "Look at me," and when she did, he pressed his thumb to her chin as he praised her with, "That's a good girl."

Andy held his cock in a manner that suggested she could put it in her mouth and she held onto his legs while kissing her way up to his erection. Pausing once she reached his shaft, she cupped and squeezed his balls while waiting his permission to suck it.

"How badly do you want it?"

She took a sharp breath in before answering, "So bad, baby. Please let me have it in my mouth."

"Okay. But only because you've been such a good girl."

He pulled her up from her knees and reached between her legs as she bent over from the waist to commence pleasuring him with her mouth and tongue, licking up and down his shaft to get him nice and slippery. Roughly ramming two fingers inside her and fucking her with an intense rhythm that matched her bobbing up and down on his cock, he felt her soaked with excitement.

When her pussy began to make sloshing noises as he finger fucked her, he snarled, "You like that, don't you?" All she could do was let out a muffled moan and nod her head yes while her mouth was stuffed with his dick.

When she took him all the way to the base, he curved his fingers and made a 'come here' motion with them, stimulating her G-spot. As she gasped and moaned, he smiled a devilish smile.

"I think my little cock sucking angel likes that too," he teased.

She whimpered as he laid her on the kitchen table, spreading her wide so she was on full display for him as he proceeded to rub her clit while attending to her G-spot again.

"You like that, baby?" Andy growled.

"Oh god, I love it so much!" she groaned.

"Are you going to cum for me, little one? Is my tiny slut going to squirt all over her kitchen table?"

Whispering with a moan, she implored, "Oh yes, baby! Please make me cum! Make me gush all over! Please!"

He rubbed her clit fast and hard while continuing to fuck her G-spot and soon she started bucking her hips against his hand. As Cassie started gasping, Andy whispered with a chuckle, "Mmmmmm, that's a good girl. Squirt for me, my little whore!"

He felt her pussy contract around his finger then his hand was instantly soaked with her juices as she came all over him, moaning and gasping as she writhed in ecstasy.

Continuing to stroke up and down her labia, Andy leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Can you smell that, baby? That smells like my slutty, dirty girl."

Opening her eyes and smiling at him, she seductively said, "Your dirty girl needs to have her mouth used some more," before moving her head upside down off the table and pulling him by his ass to her face, where he promptly began to fuck her face. Opening wide, Cassie took him all the way to the back of her throat when he gently shoved himself as deep as he could. She started stroking him and bobbing her head on his shaft, and when she maneuvered him so his balls were on the bridge of her nose, Andy went still, his excitement mounting.

From her position, she was able to lick him more thoroughly underneath and he widened his stance as she pulled him forward so her tongue could make its way to his ass.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it," he murmured while grinding his crack up and down her tongue. Falling forward when she started to dart her tongue in and out of his asshole, his cock twitching against her tits. He groaned loudly, telling her, "mmmm, so good" when she pulled him apart with both hands and licked up and down his crevice like an ice cream cone, before drawing him back in position for her to swirl her tongue inside his backdoor.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as she swirled and darted inside him, keeping him spread apart with her hands. Moving his ass away, he held her head in both his hands and started to fuck her mouth again, slowly at first but soon, he was thrusting furiously against the back of her throat, her eyes watering as he growled, "Oh yeah! That's it! Take it all, baby!" She could taste his precum.

Andy wanted to be fucking her when he climaxed so he grabbed her by the wrists and moved her off the table to the sofa in the adjoining family room. Pushing her onto all fours, he held her down against the couch by the back of her head while sliding his cock in and out of her sloppy pussy, immediately ramming her deep and hard.

"Oh that's it. Keep your ass in the air, just like that," he warned and with his free hand gave her ass cheek a little smack. Soon, he was holding her by her hips and fucking her furiously.

"Baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum deep in your pussy!"

"No!" she squealed.

He tried holding her head down while continuing to fuck her but she wiggled away and spun off the sofa onto her knees, offering up her tits as a consolation prize.

"Come all over my tits, baby!" she whispered breathlessly as she pushed them up at him.

Jerking himself fast, he pointed his dick at her boobs as thick ropes of cum splashed all over her chest, with one blast 'accidently' glazing her face. She reached up and immediately began rubbing the warm cream all over her chest and face, scooping some with her finger into her mouth while looking him in the eye. Breathing hard, he looked down and smiled while smearing his cum all over her face with his cock.

Groaning at the sight of Cassie's cum covered body, Andy picked her up in his arms and held her against him as he laid down on the couch.

"Fuck, Cass!" he said when his breathing finally was back to normal.

She just smiled and nuzzled against him.

"I am going to cum in your pussy one day, goddammit!"

"No, you are not! You are not getting me pregnant!"

"Would it be so bad if I did?" he murmured against her hair.

She sat up a little and with a serious tone said, "Andy. Not now. We're not ready."

With a sigh, he pulled her back against him and kissed her softly.

"Happy Anniversary baby, I love you."

"I love you more," she replied. "I'm glad I married you."

***

Someone repeating his name brought him back to reality. "What a difference a year makes," he thought glumly. He was so fucking horny and he wasn't going to see Cassie for at least two more weeks.

"Andy!"

He turned his attention to Cheryl who had been calling his name while he was lost in his daydream. Suddenly the girl was looking more appealing.

"Hey sorry, Cheryl," he smiled flirtatiously. "Lost in thoughts of Valentine's Day past."

Cheryl looked directly at his crotch before looking him in the eye. "Maybe later we could talk about Valentine's Day present," she said with a seductive grin.

Andy looked at her with one side of his mouth raised. "Maybe we could."

Fuck! Was he really that desperate? He had to get back to work.

All his people were in place, followed the plan to a T, and the party went off without a hitch, at least as far as security was concerned. He had briefly considered fucking Cheryl but in the end decided against it. They worked together and he didn't need the fallout when he wasn't interested anymore after getting his rocks off tonight. Besides, there was the blonde who kept looking at him all night. She was much more his speed.

He finally approached her when she was standing alone at the bar waiting for the bartender to make her cocktail.

"I'm pretty sure you are the most beautiful woman here tonight, how are you not here with somebody?"

Did I seriously just use that line?

Surprisingly, she didn't turn and walk away, but instead looked directly at him and deadpanned, "I may have come alone tonight, but I don't plan on leaving alone."

She said it almost as if it was a challenge.

He looked her up and down, openly leering now. Challenge accepted.

"I'm going to be at the hotel bar in an hour once this is done; I'd love to buy you a drink."

She looked at the band on his left hand. "Your wife going to join us?"

He looked at her left hand and raised his eyebrows. "No, is your husband?"

She smiled devilishly, "No, he's busy tonight."

Andy took a sharp intake of breath, "Does that mean I've got you to myself all night?"

With a flirtatious grin, she said, "Let's see how it goes at the bar later."

He ran into Cheryl on his way to the bar and she was not pleased to learn he really wasn't interested after all. When he saw the blonde walking into the bar alone, he all but picked Cheryl up and moved her aside so not to keep the mystery woman waiting. Cheryl was not one to be rejected and followed him into the establishment to find out what had changed his mind. When she saw Andy slide his hand on the back of the pretty blonde at the bar while he stood talking to her, she realized he'd gotten a better offer. That did not sit well with the young assistant.

Meanwhile, Andy slid onto a barstool. "You know I just realized, I don't even know your name. I'm Andy."

The blonde smiled and shook her head. "No names, please."

Without missing a beat, Andy grinned and replied, "Well who said that was my real name?"

The pretty woman smiled. "Oh, well then in that case, I'm Ingrid."

Shamelessly flirting now, Andy kept his eyes locked with Ingrid's while asking her questions he couldn't have cared less what the answers were. She was hot and he was horny. The way she refused to avert his gaze indicated the feeling was mutual. After a few more drinks, her gaze escalated to touching him on his arm and shoulder. When she graduated to his thigh, he cocked his head and asked, "Wanna get out of here?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"My room or yours?" he quietly asked. God that is so cliché'.

"Well, I'm not staying here, so I guess it will have to be yours. I'm going to stop by the ladies' room; shall we meet at the elevators in five minutes? I'm sure you need to be discreet."

Andy hadn't given discretion a lot of thought. "Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for thinking about that. Elevators. Five minutes. I've got a phone call to make, but if for some reason I'm not there," he handed her a key, "I'm on the 11th floor. Room 1105."

Cheryl walked in the restroom while Ingrid was fixing her makeup in the mirror; the older woman wasn't sure why she was bothering since she planned on having it smeared in less than 10 minutes anyway. Still, she liked looking good. Cheryl watched her and sneered, "You know he's married right?"

Ingrid looked at her through the mirror as she applied liner to her lips. "Who is married?"

"Andy, the guy you've been sitting at the bar with."

Ingrid didn't flinch. "Oh, is that his name? He's married?" she paused. "Well, so am I."

Not the reaction Cheryl was hoping for. "And he's also my lover."

Again, Ingrid didn't flinch. "Well dear, he's about to take me to his room and fuck me senseless, so it appears he might not be your best pick as a lover. Maybe you should reconsider your choice?"

Cheryl wasn't sure how to react so she mumbled, "Maybe I should," before walking out.

Andy was standing at the elevators when Ingrid nonchalantly approached, politely smiling at him like he was a stranger. When they got on, she looked straight ahead as the doors closed and said, "Met your lover in the bathroom."

Perplexed, Andy cautiously asked, "Oh?"

"Cute girl, short brown hair, wearing a grey suit."

He started laughing. "No, she is hardly my lover. We flirted a little today when I was badly missing my wife. She must have thought it meant more than it really did."

They were both quiet for a second and he said, "Sorry, should I have not brought up missing my wife?"

"Well it's not like I don't know she exists, but for the sake of keeping our mood... fun, let's stick to talking about you and me tonight, okay?"

Andy nodded his head but couldn't resist confessing, "It's my anniversary."

Ingrid looked at him, startled. "Jesus Christ, Andy, did you want to get laid or not? Because you are quickly talking me out of it."

No, he was in need and she was hot. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he softly put his mouth on hers.

"No, I don't want to 'get laid.' I'd like to make love to you, if that's okay?"

Well shit, that wasn't exactly what she had in mind tonight when she started staring at the good looking guy who was obviously in charge of something. But it was Valentine's Day after all, so why not?

Returning his kiss, she whispered, "I think I'd like that."

They both seemed nervous once they were in the hotel room but Andy decided to take control, it was his nature, and started slowly undressing Ingrid. Kissing the side of her neck as he undid the buttons on her blouse, and tracing his lips along her shoulders once he pulled her top off. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers, where she gently but urgently kissed his mouth. Their kisses got deeper, tongues tangling as their breathing quickened. Sucking on his lips, she started to rub his erection over his slacks and could tell he was hard as a rock.

Andy started unbuttoning his own shirt now, having lost his tie the second they walked into the room. Ingrid stopped him and began doing it for him instead, kissing his throat after undoing the first button, and moving her way down with each following one. He drew a sharp breath when she knelt down to finish the last of the remaining fasteners keeping his shirt closed and kissed his bare stomach while her hands spread flat across him.

12